LCD The Avalon of Five Elements

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Ryuubii, Mar 7, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was starting to worry that it was dropped. I guess people need to bother the TL more often if we want releases, but I really hate doing that :(

If Loulan isn't going to leave the stage, he should at least stay out of the battle. The other guy might not be willing to kill the MC, but he's unlikely to have a problem with killing a sand golem. Especially if his family is rich or powerful enough that he thinks that the law doesn't apply to him.

I'd been wondering exactly that myself ;)

Hopefully we won't have to wait another month to find out :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2017
    ABMAINA likes this.
  2. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    A satisfying conclusion to the fight!

I really love Loulan and his character development.

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolutely loved this chapter XD
    Especially the bit at the end where he remembered to collect the money.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can no longer remember the fight that this guy is so upset about :(

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I get the feeling that the MC is about to beatup the wannabe MC on his way into town?

6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, he didn't even need to beat him up. I was wondering how the MC would humiliate or enrage him without becoming famous for his strength or realizing that he was strong ;)

7. Night Song

Night Song Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish this series had regular releases...

jacobpaige likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what their relationship will be like by the time she finds out it was him ;)

9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Duanmu Huanghun's idea of revenge is a bit literal/strange/simplistic/complex ;)

I have a feeling that these two guests will wind up fighting each other, while our MC continues to have no chance to shine...

I wish that the translators would find someone else to translate this. Someone at least as competent as themselves who was willing to actually focus on the series and release more than 6 chapters a year, preferably more than 52 chapters a year, but even 10 would be an improvement if the latest gap in releases is anything to go by.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Woohoo, translation speed up announcement :)

I hope its for real. Been deceived by these things so many times in the past :(

Uh Oh. I hope he's not accidentally consuming the beads right now. I don't think he could afford to replace them, even if we disregard their sentimental value ;)

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear, that guy is just a lightning rod for calamity ;)

I wonder if she'll see the MC's fighting ability and A) recruit him, B) recognize her molester and try to kill him, C) recognize him as her molester and recruit him so that she can make his life a living hell or D) (A) that leads int (B) and/or (C).

Also wondering how long it would take him to repay 80 million even if she did recruit him and paid him a fair wage (prior to deducting it in part or in total to repay his debt) and didn't charge interest.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know why this isn't going to kill him ;)

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if he'll be stupid enough to announce his identity or if he'll try to frame someone else ;)

Also wondering how many times he'll have to save her life in the future before he's free of this debt ;)

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If he's not even attending classes anymore, then I wonder why he's bothering to pay that school anything. The training grounds he's using aren't guarded, he's never gotten any useful guidance from the teachers as far as I can remember, the place he lives is paid for with his own work and his food is provided by himself. He's literally getting nothing from the school that he couldn't get without them. I suppose that will change when he finally gets around to opening his Palace, but the quality of techniques he'll get is likely low and he could almost certainly get better simply by saving up his money.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured he'd at least buy a new sword. It didn't sound like they were expensive.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does this chapter keep referring to Gold energy? I thought that pagoda was all about Metal energy? Or are the two being used interchangeably here?

I wonder if he's missed his first sword lesson.

17. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he wouldn't be allowed to even live in that town if he didn't pay admissions fee? And didn't he like get the cultivation techniques from the school library or something? and even in this chapter it mentions him reading about advancement, so my guess is he is using the school library often?

about that Gold energy not sure perhaps metal energy was further divided into different types based on quality and that pagoda has Gold type quality to it, I think it was mentioned about metal energy quality types but I don't remember if they did say it was Gold energy and what not.

Edit .. did some research meaning I read up on earlier chapters
    1. he wouldn't be allowed access to anywhere near those cultivation grounds if he didn't pay the admission fee, apparently cultivators and non cultivators have their own space/area they live in
    2. that Gold energy is really strange tho, because at the beginning any hints about the energy are just that its stronger than most places and that the energy that enters his body is like silver strands like needles .. that is how it was described so I would assume that the wind is either colored silver or metallic but now its suddenly golden which is quite strange
    It even mentions silver metal wind strands in chapter 19 .. this is too funny

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't she say that he was supposed to train her weekly? How come she hasn't contacted him in month?

I wonder if the flasher will get credit for the MC opening his palace ;)

19. rnailo

rnailo Titel ?oh title, I haz none!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm that is interesting .. this story seems to have them small inconsistencies ... But hey .. if all goes as planned he might be taking classes soon again

20. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Zuo Mo once said that Gold/Metal element spells are like Sword Xiu, to be used for killing, Isn't this just perfect for Ah Hui who has a Sword Embryo? Even if the energies and systems used are different, there should be overlaps in it's core principles right?