Spoiler The Beautiful Entropic Girl: Poison Expert Third Young Miss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ria_AlDub16, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't MTL it >.> I already stopped doing that since it ruined my gramnar <.<

cap.toon and alexfilia like this.
  2. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. We're all dying to know what the twist is. Until then we can't really judge if it is good or bad.

3. keitorin

keitorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently mtl'ing this. So far mc is having headaches from remembering some things? And im not sure who's the ml yet. Need spoilers.

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god. No plot yet? Could it be she is remembering her previous life? If so, this transmigration novel sure is different from others. What chapter are you in right now?

5. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on 171 and there's this prince who proposed a marriage to 2nd miss her sis, but she don't like the prince so she have this plan to switch with the mc on the wedding day. So im not sure who's the ml yet.

vsukio and kiara8 like this.
  6. crazypurplepanda

crazypurplepanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little farther than you so I know who the ML is
    He is
    the marquis guy that her sister planned to switch with the mc but he has secret identity he is
    crown prince
    That Rong madame is not as kind as she seems to the MC
    she knew what the sister was planning but didn't stop it

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What about transmigration? Has it happen yet? Did he MC get smarter about caring for people who cares about her?

8. crazypurplepanda

Reading List:
    Link
    the total transmigration happens when she was put into the sedan chair and the sedan was parading around the city. Their was like dark cloud surrounding the sedan chair. the sedan driver saw but the marquis guys said keep parading around when she awaken she was in a ditch full of dead bodies

9. crazypurplepanda

Reading List:
    Link
    In the arc right now she is at her twin sisters birthday party when the party goes on for while her father comes to congratulate the twins on their birthday as soon as he seen the mc he yells at her to leave since every time he see her, he sees his dead wife (mc mother)
    - the 2nd sister(the one that was suppose to marry the ML) has a crush on the crown prince. so she ask her sister in law (she is a royal princess) to help her hook up with the crown prince in secret at the birthday party
    - ML see the MC on her way to her courtyard, he becomes interested in her
    - later on the sister in law become the pregnant but someone poison her so she loses her child and becomes sterile. and surprise surprise the first one they suspect is the mc so she gets house arrested, the brother gets so mad at the mc. note all this is before she transmigrated.
    She slowly transmigrate not like other novels we have seen before. she gets headaches and some memories starts to flow to her head. Her behaviour also starts to change too
    -The 2nd sister likes the crown prince so when the marquis guy servant came to exchange the bride gifts. She didn't want the marriage plus the marquis was a no good debauchery son
    so the 2nd sister plans with the sister in law to switch brides with the MC. They drug the mc and put the wedding dress,veil and makeup on her. when the ML came to pick the bride up. the servants carried her to the sedan chair saying an excuse that she is tired.
    And as I said before she was put into the sedan chair and the sedan was parading around the city. A dark cloud starts to form, surrounding the sedan chair. Then she suddenly disappears. the sedan driver saw the cloud was worried but the marquis ML said keep parading around when she awaken she was in a ditch full of dead bodies. The ML bodyguards found her in the ditch so they took her back to the marquis fu and took care of her. Rong madam has a maid do some sort of deed for her and rewarded the maid with a beautifying pill(??) which the maid takes but she is turn into a puddle of blood
    Currently still reading and will get back to you guys when I finish.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  10. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!!!! :):):)

11. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the Rong madam is the villain? or not?

12. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow so she hasnt transmigrated *wipes sweat* I thought the mc already transmigrated.

wafflebeauty likes this.
  13. Shem

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 171?! Wow! It took 171 chapters before she get to be transmigrated?

14. crazypurplepanda

Reading List:
    Link
    Your welcome. I'll add more info once I finish the novel. so far, I'm finding the story meh! it's not to good or bad just it's mostly everyone blaming her throughout the first half of the novel since she is a "poisonous" woman. The second half starts to pick up
    That what I want to know too. I'll keep you posted when I find out. she is definitely suspicious.
    The clothes and hairpin that the Mc wore to the family gathering were provide for by Rong's servant. The hair pin was poisoned and not good for pregnant woman so the sister in law miscarried. Then the servant mysteriously died. When the sister in law was looking at a genealogy book. she asked the brother where did Rong come from. so their definitely something there
    Nope, hasn't transmigrated. it takes her forever, was starting to get bored and thinking of dropping the story
    Yup! she takes a ridiculous amount of time. The chapters are shorter than your regular chapters (or at least to me)

kiara8 likes this.
  15. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well at least this novel a little bit different with other transmigrated novel out there, since usually the story start from our MC being transmigrated. Since the transmigrated part hasn't taken part in the beginning of the novel, I can at least a little bit understood about the MC act toward the sisters.

16. crazypurplepanda

Reading List:
    Link
    she is not oblivious to her sisters hate toward her. what I infer from the story is that she just wants to live quietly since she is an unloved daughter. If she fights back with her sisters, her father would obviously believe the twins sisters over her consisting how the father kept spoiling the twins on their birthday and as soon as her see her he yells at her

morticia_addams and kiara8 like this.
  17. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm done. I dnt know what to feel at this point. The ending was rushed i think? But the author managed to give a summary sort of, of all the mysteries surrounding the mc (except why her mother was poisoned and who poisoned her)

18. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on what i've read, she didnt transmigrated, she was reborn, but her memory on her past life was only remembered while she was on the sedan chair. And the chapter on that was named 'awakening'

wafflebeauty likes this.
  19. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess she's the hypocrite villain hiding in the shadows pretending to be good to the mc. And the one who is trully good to her was the one who's showing disgust and hate her on the open but on the night teaches or guide her on surviving, being a noble miss.
    madam lin, mother of 7th miss who loves mc

The author didnt really elaborate on her ending, she was just forgotten.

20. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    now on the ending

they had twins! Ml became the emperor and mc the empress all alone in his harem, there's this scene wher mc goes out of the palace because she was idle and the ml is busy, the ml chases her and punishes the guards for letting her go