Discussion The Bloodshot One-Eyed Zombie Emperor

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Punllarena, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Punllarena

Punllarena A cheat Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    https://machineslicedbread.wordpress.com/the-bloodshot-one-eyed-zombie-emperor/
    Synopsis:

A certain terrorist scattered a virus all over the world. Infected every life-forms with the virus, causing a zombie epidemic.

The protagonist was attacked by a zombie, causing him to be extremely overjoyed.

However, he now became the Zombie Emperor.

The formula for the cure of the zombie virus is yet to be discovered.
    ******************************************************************************************************************

This is a R-18 Web novel, I just posted chapter 3 today, and it's not being posted in the updates. So I'll just post it in forum instead

What are your thoughts on Necrophilia?

Had Japanese fetish gone too far?

maskedcerf likes this.
  2. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    there is no limit

time to fap

little king, GM_Rusaku and maskedcerf like this.
  3. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. I won't dwelve in the subject but.. Try to read this article: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophilia

For me, that's more disturbing than cannibalism because cannibalism is close to the notion of blood consuming. If you had read Perfect world you'll see the main point of that: they believe that by consuming flesh /blood they succed the powers of their enemy.

But, in necrophilia case ... It's more like a psychological problem or an act of revenge.

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  4. Hakua

Hakua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it just autor fetish, or maybe his wild delusion

5. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    The Japanese fantasy sex or other industries are touching on taboo things way too much! I saw an anime a few years ago about a dude who said he only wanted to have a zombie girlfriend, he experiments with black magic revives his cat, later the little lonely rich girl who was helping with experiments dies from falling off a cliff and he brings her back. Its not a question of if they went to far but having already crossed the line but no one stopping them from continuing on. There are plenty more people like these damn necrophilliac authors who are curious or intrigued by the idea of dead loving. Vampires, ghost, zombies, lich, revenants, banshees, demons, succubus, all kinds of things related to death are getting a lot of attention BUT no one wants to point the finger and more people with the social conformist mindset are being pulled in because "It seems cool" or "Its what my friends are talking about".

Never finished the anime! Way to creepy.

6. Stalker of novels

Stalker of novels The hider, the stalker, and behind you

Reading List:
    Link
    i know what anime your talking about watched it when i was 12 i had no reaction probably those screws i lost long ago : )

7. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that the sole difference is the fact that they died but they were revieved, so, they are what it's called a living dead.

..what i understand by necrophilia is when the dead remains dead. Am i wrong?

8. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    The l wasn't revived she was still decomposing as far as I know, only difference is she remained sentient and capable of movement. You shouldn't define necrophilia with such differences as 'if they are dead but get revived at a later period (rotting or not) then they are alive' since we are talking about fantasy instead of reality how can we use the literal meaning of the word necrophilia? We have to adjust it to fit the broader scope! If something dead is defiled by the living in a sexual manner, then that should justify the act of calling such an act necrophilia. Necrophilia is the act of sexual action taken towards something that is dead, and in that sense wouldn't having sex with a zombie, a vampire, banchees and the like be considered defiling the dead in a sexual context?

9. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    By dead i understand dead. There's no mind in that body. All the body functions stopped. I do not know how to interpret the descomposion of an body.. If there's still conscience in that, is it dead or not?

Even in Bible was a man who was revieved. Was he a zombie or not?

10. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    The man's body was healed and life restored that's called revival & rejuvenation not just resurrection. The op was talking about zombies and the act of necrophilia being associated with that, zombies are one category of undead that might or might not hold a consciousness, but there are other forms of undead that do retain their awareness. Again necrophilia used in such a fantasy context is being used on a broad sense meaning to have intimate relations with the dead regardless of awareness. Let me ask you if a decomposing body that walks around but still permeates the stench of death is classified as both living and dead does it still not mean that its dead? Its only considered living as its able to walk and interact with the world. But the man being resurrected through revival with his body and soul rejuvenated only exuded life while 'once' being dead does that mean he is free from the clutches of death? Thus that man should not be considered a zombie he is neither dead or decomposing with attached awareness, but a fully sentient living organism that needs to sustain itself with proper nutrients.

11. CDLevit

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Then that's a different entity, no? Dead but not dead, alive but not alive. I don't understand. For me the dead is dead, those alive are alive and those who dies but are ressurected, they move and have a conscience are.. Something that i don't know how to categorize.

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  12. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to read the novel....
    Take SANITY damage...
    Roll 1d6..... 6...
    Yukkuri Oniisan Take 6 SAN damage...
    SAN damage above 5.
    Roll 2d6..... 8...
    Yukkuri Oniisan become Temporary Insane for 8 Hours....

13. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    Necrophilia is about doing it with something 'Dead'.
    Technically, zombies can be considered 'Undead', so it might be considered Zombiephilia.
    Then again, what're the charasteristics of a zombie? Lack of consciousness? Ravenous hunger for human flesh? Shambling motions?
    These zombies go about doing whatever they were doing before becoming zombies, but their consciousness is ... subdued of a sorts, which will be mentioned. It's like they're aware of what they're doing, but they're not in control.

Then again, if the MC and any girl he does it with is a zombie, is it actually considered weird at all? They're both some version of a zombie but they're still zombies in that sense, just like ... white people , black people, brown people etc. They're all different versions of the same being, visually atleast.

Then there's the fact, him doing it with a 'normal' zombie, returns their consciousness and makes them different yet once again.

Still, these arguments actually seem to work for most zombie R-18 WNs, because the general idea is somewhat similar.

14. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Japan will be went to far if they made a zombie girl can be pregnant.
    I don't want to imagine a zombie baby at all. orz

15. Slimikyi

Slimikyi ^____^

Reading List:
    Link
    There's not enough Chinese zombie apocalypse novels being translated. But I did read about some that took zombies as a race and they do get pregnant and make babies. But it's not necrophilia as it's zombie with zombie.

And I believe, at least with this novel, the MC is clearly a zombie-hybrid. So he isn't doing any necrophilia.

16. Punllarena

Punllarena A cheat Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, I do feel that Aki-chan isn't a full zombie anymore. On the latest chap, she can now talk naturally, meaning, she managed to breathe again. Which reminds me of Shiki(Anime)

17. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    It's like she regain her former human-self after did lewd things with the MC.