The Bully moves once again!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Exterial, Sep 25, 2017.

1. tamsok

tamsok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From my experience, the only thing you can do is fight. My first fight was with a bully, not your typical bully but a street hardened one from gangs (this is the late 90's), not even a speck of hope do I have of winning with him. But I had enough of it, when he punched me the face in class in front of a teacher for just laughing. I challenged him to a fight after school in front of our classmates, We fought in a back alley near the school with all my classmates and others as audience. The fight went as expected I got beaten up quite bad at the start but I didn't go down and still held my own, soon after I was throwing punches of my own harder and stronger than him but not as fast. After like an eternity of fight, we got stopped by some seniors while we were both grasping for breath but neither of us got down and they called it a tie. After a week of black eye and being bedridden with broken bones, I went to school to find my bully greeting me with friendly eyes and his followers gave me respectful ones. We became friends until I transferred schools and last time I heard of he became infamous across the city becoming a leader of a gang dominating the city during night time.

2. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Say in loud voice "Bruh I'm not gay, go get a girls pen, better yet get their number"

3. Clozdark

Clozdark "Kuma chan \(≧◡≦)/ "「airhead」「nonsense speaker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Fun fact "the only thing bullies doesn't want to mess up is with gay"
    act like one and said "ah did you love my love pen and already write love letter to me" while licking another pen in front of him
    9/10 they threw your pen off and don't want near you again or 1/10 you got in relationships