LCD The Charm of Soul Pets

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Hexwolfx, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Mrots1

Mrots1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Him and his soul pets are moving through the levels hella fast. Does it end at 10?

4. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not. We are at chapter a hundred and something, and the story has 1800. For now Chu Mu, as well everyone else, are frogs at the bottom of the well - just like in any other Xuanhuan story. As he get stronger he will find out that there is many more things out there and that he isn't really strong. Or at least, it should be like this :3

5. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not, i think thath after 10 they have to lear abilities like the masters, i mean from scrolls or the cristals of other rank 10 pets, or some way of upgrading them, like variations and shit. I just hope that mutations are not mainstreams cuz mo xie its the charm of the novel ( ya get it? Charm? Anyone?)

6. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Harem theme mode... ON!!!

7. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ungodly ... number.... of.... filler..... chapters.......

8. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    1600 chapters and couldn't even get a
    good
    ending ><

I was reading the mtl and I always had in the back of my mind that I knew that someone explained the ending on reddit, finally I checked it and I really found it sad so i had a hard time to continue considering I needed to read 1000+ chapters to finally have a crappy ending (sad)
    big bad brings an army of basically aliens that are about to shatter the reality of their world, chu mu realizes that it is helpless, flies towards the sun of their world acting like he wants to absorb energy, baits the big bad to try to kill him before he gets too strong, pulls the big bad with him and dives straight into the sun. he at this point had cultivated to undead level and because of reasons, won't die to the sun's heat. big bad dies in flames but chu mu is imprisoned on the sun for the rest of eternity. life goes back to normal. chu mu's wife grieves but accepts fate, but mo xie doesn't. mo xie evolves one last time and becomes the fox of samsara, who turns back time on earth all the way back to the first time mo xie meets chu mu. it is revealed that mo xie has been doing this for eternities, reliving the past just to be with chu mu again...;(

I'm fucking tired of this kind of ending , happening all the times in nowadays movies and others kind of works , I prefer a ntr ending.

Sometimes in other novels , you kinda want to skip the boring explanations about techniques and shit , but in this one I would like to have more explanations because the author throw things at us that are pretty important but without giving an explanation or even trying.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  9. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say, im the kind of guy that spoilers dont affect him but if the ending is that bad then i already im gonna regret reading this in the end.

10. hungry_machiavellian

hungry_machiavellian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I shouldnt have opened the spoilers about the ending T-T

11. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... ...here I was gonna start reading. Then I went and open that ending spoiler.

Bye.

12. Zlen

Zlen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NOOO I READ IT ARGHH THIS IS SUCH A SAD ENDING ARGHHHHHHH

13. Zlen

Zlen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SO MO XIE KNEW IT ALL THIS TIME ?

14. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh boy that is a terrible end

15. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont tempt me pls.

16. Daoist Dragonking666

Daoist Dragonking666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is Mo Xie couldn't find any way of rescuing him instead of just reliving the same tragedy over and over

17. Daoist Dragonking666

Reading List:
    Link
    Does explain why she likes being held so much

18. Daoist Dragonking666

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because a story ends sadly doesn't mean it ends badly not everything can be rainbows and sunshine all the time (sorry all the rhyming)

19. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats right, its a shame it does not have better ending, one would think that after all the shit that happened in the first 100 chapter and what is to come (i suppose that more bad things than good things according to how its progressing so far) he would have a happy ending or a good natured one at least, but still so far its a great novel and i hope the rest of the "ride" its good and perhaps even better, if not then i will seriously be dissapointed.

It has a good history and world, aside for the 3 years time skip wich i didnt like because it was so sudden everything its very good and gives the novel a good vibe.

20. Chocol8

Chocol8 [Chocolate Sect Founder] [Chocolate Lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ending (just read that spoiler) is a good one.. Not a happy ending but a good one if done well. Like how "The Mist" by Steven Spielberg ended, this is same to it in a way. Guess we are just affected because we know we will be attached and to know that it will happen just breaks our hearts XD. But I'll still go along because it's the journey that matters not the destination or ending.