Spoiler The Daily Task of Preventing My Disciple from Turning to the Dark Side

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Apr 26, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    how did they try to bully the ml? ...did the mc saw them?

kiara8 and readerz like this.
  2. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to say that I'm not entirely sure (my google translate fu level is not high enough + I'm not far enough into the story)

but until ch 28, they only try to verbal trap ML (since officially, ML is their 5th elder brother, they can't "legally" touch/beat him), but ML handles it well so MC didn't need to do anything

the one that MC beat up is
    the one that pretends to be his friend, then betray him

though ML interfere since he doesn't want MC's hand to be tainted by unworthy people's blood

in the end he died via black duck (under ML's command)

reading this story is so satisfying I swear *0*

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Audene, Kittsune, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  3. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    How did MC react when he found out ML had all his memories? How did they make up? And how did MC came to conclusion that he actually likes the ML ?

readerz and kiara8 like this.
  4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    http://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/1622487/

5. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz likes this.
  6. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC already suspects it before hand, he founds out because they're chased by enemy and ML use his demonic skill, and MC demand a full story(explanation) from ML, which ML gives.

He is rather resigned really, his main though is that his years of trying hard to raise the ML to be a decent person is completely useless x'D

Make up? they don't really have a huge fight in this timeline

As for the relationship part,

It's like the proverb "dripping water hollows out stone", very very very slow

MC only admit that he like ML very very near the end (around ch 80-ish), and that is because ML is shameless enough to pester&harass&test MC all the way ^^);

I got to give it to ML, he is persistent as hell... he actually confess before MC realise he remember, and got swiftly&harshly rejected and told "you're young, that(your feeling) is illusion not love" which he replies with "then me wanting to push you to bed everyday is also an illusion?"

At that point, he kneels on the corner (MC's preferred method of punishment) way too often that the novel said he kneel really smoothly x'D

One time he even get beaten by MC so badly till his organs shift, he cough blood and have to be bedridden ^^);;;
    ^ ML completely know that is going to happen btw, basically he keep kissing MC disregarding the physical blow MC dishes out as punishment

MC realising that he likes ML is... nothing special? he just arrived at that conclusion after ML reveal that he is staying true to his demonic heritage, and MC is willing to leave/abandon the human world just to stay with the ML in the demon world

The unsatisfying part of this novel is that there is only one all-the-way(or at least I think so, hard to tell with GT) sexy part and it is largely omitted :'( #sad reader (at least until ch 86/92)

bonus ML's quote from the novel :

"he can't kill me, that means he have me in his heart" (ML after MC is enraged enough by his harassment to bring out his skill and be one step away from finishing ML-off)

"if ten years is not enough, then a hundred years, if a hundred years is not enough, then a thousand years"

"as long as I'm alive, I'll continue to pester you, if I'm dead, I'll drag you to reincarnate with me"

bonus's bonus :

ML : "master can you please not pinch (me) using spiritual energy? I look like a domestic abuse victim"

MC : ... *pinch using spiritual energy*

GhOStGiRL, Audene, DarkBlue and 5 others like this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    does the mc often punishes the ml?....kneeling in the corner sounds fun :D

readerz likes this.
  8. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is very handful lol!

Once ML steal a fish when he is suppose to only go the library xD

He also keeps saying nonsense(according to MC) words

When he gets older, they basically fall into a cycle of "ML kiss MC -> MC punish him -> MC ignores him -> ML made food -> they talk again" x'D

Audene, readerz, Kittsune and 2 others like this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    do they sleep on the same bed a lot? ....how is the mc's real family like?....does the mc need to protect his student from others because he made a mistake and people found an excuse to punish him?

10. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes up until a point (ML playing the "poor scarred/spoiled kid" card)

hmmm.......... MC's family is.... I skip their main arc tehe :9 #sue me

but MC's family had something to do with ice, god(?) and the ability to do reincarnation. at one point they really want to drag MC back to... revive an elder? eh? eh? I can't really get it with GT (that's mainly why I skip it).

the chen's want MC back, but MC refuse point blank since he didn't consider himself a part of that family. the family name is chen btw (MC use mu as his family name; chen is from his father side, mu is from his mother side). then there is something about MC's mother being pregnant before marriage and died later, MC grows up as an orphan, and after 100 years of no contact, ofc he isn't considering them(the chen's) as "family"

they end in a somewhat OK note with the main "antagonist" / person in charge of dragging MC back home end up friendly with him and actually visit him in ch 87 (after MC leave to demon teritory) and somewhere in the part I skip, mc's mu side of the family gets friendly with him

nope, ML is cunning bro~ and at 16 he prove himself as the most powerful via a 1 vs 1 tournament, so yeah~
    (if anything, it is ML who takes care of MC from behind the scene~)

11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    no need for spoilers in a spoiler thread :D

Does the ml learn alcemy? ...i think the mc said he had better talent with the sword.
    Also what happened to the friend that betrayed him?.....also does the ml get jealous a lot?

Poor_Hero and kiara8 like this.
  12. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maaa ^^);;

yep, ML is still MC's apprentice afterall. He does, basically he can but his focus isn't on alchemy. (he does help MC to gather very very rare herbs)

dead. dead eaten by black duck's transformation form (commanded/coerced by ML)

idk if it is called jealously though... MC did get angry if ML eyed a beautiful female too hard, but mostly because beautiful female there might not even be human, or might even be hundred years hag acting young, so MC want ML not to look at beauty (which ML replies that he will only look at MC & he only need MC in his life).

At one point MC even preparing bridal gift/price for ML and thinking about the type of female and location for ML to settle down. After "the reveal", ML get really mad when MC told him that (I had prepared bridal price for you, come to the sunshine place for blessing), then he harshly kill MC and said that MC needs to get it that he only want MC.

oh wait I read the question wrong, RIP

yes ML get jealous a lot x'D , he really didn't like it if anyone acts too friendly with MC
    but "a lot" here means that every-time that happens, ML is not happy. in terms of frequency... it is rather rare since their place is isolated + when they go out, MC's status and jade-cold beauty look / posture / etc prevents most people from approaching him

13. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thanks! So how did the ml knew he loved him? I mean how was their relationship before time travel?

kiara8 likes this.
  14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    was there any special reason people wanted to imprison the mc in the first life?....also how does he deal with his poison flames?

kiara8 likes this.
  15. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I'm nearing ch 90, and at this point they're going to get a non-secret marriage ceremony

before... hmmm... ML's heart knows he love MC, but he himself didn't realise it, while MC didn't think of ML that way (yet)

16. Neelambori

Reading List:
    Link
    Marriage <3 so ml always liked his Shizun? I'm guessing mc didn't notice anything

readerz likes this.
  17. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    errr... I skip a damn lot on that part.... but a lot of people is not happy with MC (read : jealous), since he is very young yet his cultivation and status is already very high (sorry I can't help you with that question cause idrk :'( )

poison flames...? ah you mean the flower petals mark on MC's chest? MC is making alchemy stuff to neutralise it, but the materials are very rare, some almost exclusively grown only on demon world, so ML helps MC to gather them

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    no...i think the ml said that the mc absorbed some flames that poisoned his body ...i think he went mad in his previous life cause of the after effects while in prison

kiara8 likes this.
  19. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yesss xD

as he said it "in previous life, shizun is his only salvation, in this life, he is his obsession"

nope xD

kiara8, Neelambori and alexfilia like this.
  20. Aria

Aria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? what translated chapter is that...? (I need to re-read it)