Spoiler The Dark King latest RAW discussion

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sythellri, Mar 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sythellri

Sythellri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I saw one person mentioned in another thread that they wanted to talk about the latest raw, I figured starting another thread would be the best.

I agree that the hypothermia that he is experiencing is probably related to the jams that he's been absorbing but simultaneously he absorbed them before and had no problems so I'm not sure. I was trying to think of something different from the last black snow season that he experienced and the only difference I could think of is his God Mark. His new ability can see heat plus synesthesia and maybe that means he is more susceptible to low temperatures? I don't know.

The whole consortium framing incident was a little bit sloppy in my opinion. I also wish Sarah's character was threshed out more. We spent the last few hundred chapters being told she is such a genius blah blah blah but has she even done a single thing? Also Jenny hasn't been mentioned at all even though she's part of the consortium. I know she's a magistrate now but she is a part of the family that is a very major stockholder.

2. Magicwafflez

Magicwafflez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't jenny crying a couple chapters ago, when their house was basically destroyed? I think... the house keeper was trying to convince her to go pleed for them, but she didn't want to because she promised to leave them alone? I was reading MTL so idk for sure~
    Though i agree the framing happened too easily. Idk why he even dislikes them, all the bad stuff happened because the mel conglomerate was giving face to Jenny's dad.

As far as the freezing thing, it hasn't been that long since he started hunting in strong area, so could be he didn't get enough yet
    Also, didn't his arm freeze while he had the old marks? It never got better either.

I still think that the real reason the other person with ice blood was taken was because his blood is the ingredient for God's Blessing.
    I also think that if his magic mark was the reason, then the other person would have had it too, the light church would know and he would have been captured immediately when it was reported.

I think it's something like light body only different.

3. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    So... the inner wall wants to capture him... do you think it's for recruiting, interrogation, or experimentation?

4. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit LOL I totally forgot to respond. I remember reading that notification for it but I forgot to reply LOL. You were totally on point regarding the ice spreading.
    Didn't they already say that they wanted to kill him? Something about being possessed by the devil? I mean granted the whole Devils power shit is total propaganda and lies but they use it to convince these people.

I think the reason that they want to kill him is because he saw that boy killing the monster. After all that little boy apparently noticed him so since everything in the inner wall is secret, they have to kill him.

5. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, i had missed that~ and just read the latest 2 chapters. (436/437)
    That blondie kicked a hard plate this time, he should have tried to arrest him in secret, now he's stuck~
    Well~~ really someone from the inner wall should recruit him instead... diefied legendary magic marks are ridiculous! Even though we don't know what awesome ability they have.
    some faction will want to snatch him up~!
    I'm really nervous about his magic marks being black though...

6. patcan3609

patcan3609 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The savage princess was also raped in prison too...does the author really have to add rape?

7. Sythellri

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything will be fine he's the main character :) I think the inner wall might want to kill him because he's too smart and because he saw that boy. That was probably the straw that broke the camels back.

Dude she was being raped all the way until the very minute she arrived at the castle. Dudian said that he could smell the sperm on her body.

8. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention, people were getting raped all over the place in prison, and no one wanted into out of them. It seems like it'd be good torture... i think the spikes are worse though

9. Kuchi66

Kuchi66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the savage princess? Has she been introduced yet?

10. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    Around the end of the 300's

Kuchi66 likes this.
  11. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought deitified marks are inferior to a single, powerful mark? The dragon girl explained this concept when she took off the big splitter mark, and then Dudian came up with the idea to slaughter 6 baby / hatchling splitters to deitify the marks to compensate for a "weaker" mark.

12. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that was that normal marks deified would be less strong than legendary marks, and equivalent to rare marks.
    Since regular marks deified are equivalent to rare marks, then legendary marks deified should be a step over legendary...
    Though he cant figure them out yet...

On another note
    (Read 446) looks like that blondie came back... I'm glad he didnt sneak over the wall, I'd rather him get in through legitimate means. Since they just want to silence him, once they see his marks he'll be their mvp~~~

13. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    Read 450,
    I bet that leader guy has ice blood. That's why he's eating that food and has fireball chick clinging to him

14. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like the MC was betrayed and will be forced to become a hidden figure in the dark church :(.

15. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol~ i can't read anything about kroen without feeling irrationally angry~~~
    I wonder if he'll have to give up all his people now that he's becoming a dark church person~

16. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    At 454,
    Does anyone know if old guy said she is only an imp or she is the only imp?

17. Burningstar50

Burningstar50 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter? Where are you getting the releases I thought only up to chapter 401 was available?

18. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    The translated stuff is at 401, we're reading machine translated raws

She only comes in at the end of that chapter,,,
    Anyway, author usually releases 2 chapters a day, only 1 today though

19. patcan3609

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont think Yvette is going to be that important, Ginnice is definitely more important as a character.

20. Magicwafflez

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember where that one came from, that's not inner wall knight chick he bailed out of prison right?