LCD The Dark King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon Ymous, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    That may happen. I tend to be of the same opinion as you. That's because it was foreshadowed that, in the future, he'll go to the inner wall. I'm expecting him to life the outer wall to others.. But, now that I tink more on this subject, maybe he won't 'migrate' to the inner wall as the New World consortium intends to build up a fortrees outside the wall. In a way, I'm expecting that to become the MC's alchemic place.

What could that new invention be? Electricity?

2. NightinWolf

NightinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the last few chapters he gets the letter from Neuss/Jin and I reckon he is truly aware of the situation but he doesn't want to act yet. I'm curious about how he is going to solve out Ryan family's problem

3. Legendary_Exor

Legendary_Exor {Even this Turtle knows NTR is evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess. It'll take time. Look at sarah, shes more waifu material for the MC. Shes smart, cunning and wicked. lol

Dori likes this.
  4. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm super interested in this public enemy line Sarah made a few chapters ago. More framing is bound to send the MC up the wall again.

5. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like her(not hate..Yet).. she manipulate her best naive friend to make sure the family is unharmonious(using Dean to stop that political marriage), so her family remain as the most influential in consortium
    Plus, she easily join the hate wagon and start looking down on MC

6. Legendary_Exor

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think jenny was ever her friend. More like someone she began manipulating. And yea, duh, I'd try my best for my family to remain at the top as well...wouldn't you? It's not hate wagon, it's that he has aided the enemy consortium, you can't like someone who's helped the enemy.

7. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    In a previous chapter it was showed that Sarah, in a way, considered Jenny as a friend, but, due to 'politics' and family circumstances she choosed to abandon/cut ties/cut emotions with Jenny. Of course, she choosed by herself that/decided by herself - she didn't tell Jenny about that.

I have this feeling that the MC told to the Scott consortium to make some lobby for him and to publish some articles in his favour.

8. Gorsum

Gorsum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My money is he is trying to flush out the traitor(s) in the Ryan family.

9. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that you say that i also think that's the reason he's doing this....I've always suspected that eldest son....

10. Legendary_Exor

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe or he's waiting for the consortium to fully make their move like that he can embarrass them and make them lose credibility.
    They made him the public enemy, but then again he's rescuing and evacuating civilians. Credibility lost for the enemy consortium right there.

11. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    The last two chapters were interesting. I think that Dean left that message for the survivor to find out. I'm not sure if the survivor is part of the Church or if it's the barbarian. I tend to think that the survivor is the barbarian. In a way, I'm expecting for him to be betrayed by that men who's responsible for the current situation. In a way, I think that he'll tell about the fact that he wasn't present in the city, but that he was going outside the wall. I'm also expecting for the next person in command, in that aristocratic family, to sell him.

It would be interesting if, Dean will really go with the barbarians and help them win the fight. All this distinction barbarians - not barbarians, remind me of the 'way' in which romans considered other 'uncivilisated' cultures as being barbarians. But, I think that, there are two posibilites for the MC to do that - to cooperate with the barbarians- to make contact with them (the last event could be a good chance for him to do so), or to be forced to run out from the city. In that case he'll find himself with no alternative and.. maybe, he'll cooperate with them - at that moment, his identity as an alchemist will be of big help.

I'm not sure from where the title of the novel comes from.. as, being an alchemist isn't enough for him to 'gain' that title. Maybe, he'll do something really uncommon for him to receive that title, like.. helping the barbarians win the war agains the outer wall? But.. that's a bit too far stretched as there's also the inner city to be taken into consideration.

Any ideas?

12. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    between these brother and sister, will dean take them into joining new world?
    i got a feeling that loli with white skin has a light physique [or maybe not]
    and the brother seem vicious enough to be seeded scavenger

13. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like he's playing with reverse psychology and already has a plan to get away clean with it.

14. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably both. If the girl is more valuable he'd keep the brother as a chess piece and visa versa.

15. Legendary_Exor

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely.

16. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. So Dudian "played along", by actually really doing what the Mellon consortium suggested, but now managed to create doubt for himself since the Magistrates declared that the "Dean is the murderer" was a "planted evidence" (therefore reducing the suspicions that it was Dean who did it, even if he did murder everyone in the base)
    Apart from that, the Mellon consortium now hears
    Now what i'm more interested are the two kids that were hiding behind the barrel in the abandoned that was taken over by the barbarians. The two kids were able to hide, and not even a single barbarian sniffed them out! Amazing.

1 .The other thing, in the Mellon consortium family they 'discovered' that somebody spread rumours that they would be creating an alliance with the Scott consortium. LOL (both consortiums are arch-nemesis to each another)
    2. Dudian seemed to have taken into account that the barbarians would have taken over the fort, and then left. He also took into consideration for movements of barbarians? But how?
    3. Why Dudian and Commander Auburn were waiting for the rain? What's significant about the rain and their objectives?

17. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    to cover their scent

18. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    Dudian joining the knight of light to raise his status. Mmm. And what will he do to reverse his reputation then? By helping the military out?

19. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm at Chapter 336 and here are my speculations so far:
    - Dark Church and Holy Church are far too similar. They are one and the same organization - with the latter acting as the public face and the former working in the shadows.
    - There seems to be a deliberate effort (by the Inner Wall?) to remove and restrict technology in the Outer Wall.
    I.e. lots of old buildings should have lightning rods installed on them, so anyone could have "invented" them several times just by studying their construction. Same thing for all the rest of the advanced technology - electric generators, car engines and the like. "Inferno Family" is a good example of it - though gunpowder has been rediscovered several times, it is not available at all.
    - Alchemists are used as a convenient tool to cover up the destruction of those who get too advanced or got too close to truth.
    - Temple of Elements serves not to advance the technology, but to distract any would-be inventors into the wrong path and to create infighting (all the bullshit "wood, gold, lightning" division).

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  20. Tellestarle

Tellestarle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine how Dean felt? I think the author is getting the exact reaction from his readers that he wants. To be honest, these Chinese novels have been spoiling us way too much. People complain about too much plot armor and now when the MCs advancement is blocked at every turn plus with no headstart op cheat people suddenly throw a fit.

Radon Stone likes this.