LCD The Dark King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon Ymous, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm only at chapter 318, therefore I can't speak for the latest chapter, but hasn't MC totally given up on God's Blessings? I mean I would understand if he was worried about manipulations of the temple and didn't trust the product but they haven't even been spoken of since quite a bit ago and the MC as far as I can tell hasn't taken any more and has gotten all his strength buffs from either the ghoul worms or from the cold orbs, which while I'm aware are similar to gods blessing are unrefined and fucked up his arm as far as I know. Also he has apparently totally given up on some of his original goals in alchemy for body modification/strengthening, and alchemy in general since it hasn't even come up since he joined the Temple. I get that they are kind of similar things but I'd expect him to delve into alchemy's dark side, specially after his trip to prison and his near death experience at the scythes of Splitty's mommy.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  2. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he still take some of God blessing behind scene[story] during his time as hunter though he seem too much preoccupied at everything in the story, who would refuse free candy

3. Deante

Deante Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dean stopped taking "god blessing" after his left arm went numb and that was after he had taken over 200 "god blessing" already

4. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    did you mean cold crystal? he still take those crystal but not overdoing it like that time...
    at death passage he tried skeleton cold crystal, that far more potent than regular cold crystal

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  5. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cold crystals seem to be the main catalyst for making god blessing but I think is less refined that what is give by the church. At least is well known that there are no side effects because all hunter and even scavengers take em, so I figure is a safer way to increase his own strength without the risk of the unknown side effects of cold crystals.

6. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh?? Why Sarah? She gave a good impression at first but she became too arrogant and prideful using such low tactics on MC, ^.^. I prefer Gwynthe. Cant spell her name lol

7. Deante

Deante Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dean is prob gonna be single till the end of the book

8. UnknownSaint171

Reading List:
    Link
    Your right, she Cant handle the darkness and wont easily accept the MC methods... I hope the Writer doesn't make them get back together out of no where and forcefully.. I want to see this character go through change and development... If mc likes her all the sudden again ill be mad lol
    Yeah now that the MC practically done in the outer wall and onto the Inner Wall. I dont see how Jenny can follow him... I wont like her unless she puts her daddy to jail or MC kills the father and she accepts it... Lol. Ive read the raws and she still sides with father.. So its really upsetting.

9. knightcliff

knightcliff Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Barbarian girl

10. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    who knows, people has their own opinion..

11. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else laughing like a giddy school girl after these latest 3 chapters?

12. NightinWolf

NightinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do now after reading you post

13. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    nope...
    seeing both father and daughter got cursed, Dean announcement , back stab
    i just smile...
    [​IMG]

Radon Stone likes this.
  14. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Buys over a knight.
    Knight plans to be a mole.
    Day 1: stabbed to death.

LEWLZ.

Mellon consortium's plans all down the drain in a moment, after nights and nights of thinking to accept or not to accept.

15. Legendary_Exor

Legendary_Exor {Even this Turtle knows NTR is evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dean is truly an evil mastermind.
    [​IMG]

16. UnknownSaint171

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I was pretty disappointed since I thought his bodyguards were monsters

17. Magicwafflez

Magicwafflez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he was supposed to be in the safey-mc-safe area, but he forced them into danger. The military said they put "elites" as guards, but that was a lie to placate the temple.
    This war was being really difficult before that gunwas invented. If you were the general, would you put the best soldiers to baby sit some bratty 16 year old inventor that demanded to be put on the "battlefield" (*cough* safe area *cough*)?

18. Astari

Astari Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They weren't the best, but still was a squad with 24 soldier with a body of 'intermediate hunter' and a leader with the body of a 'senior hunter'. I can only see as the author dumbing down his own rank system, wich is unfornately common on CN.

19. Magicwafflez

Magicwafflez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, they were soldiers with intermediate magic marks. Having the body of an intermediate hunter doesn't make you as strong as an intermediate hunter.

There is a lot of training and fighting experience that goes with being an intermediate hunter. That's why people are afraid of them, but not of soldiers or knights of the same rank. These little brats that were genetically modified to be stronger haven't been through the tempering of a hunter. Anesthetic powder. Pesha~

They were all like omg mc has goldly archer abilities!! And mc was thinking *hunter training 101 ^-^; you guys just suck*

Edit: i think it has been a reoccurring theme, that those knights and soldiers raised by the nobles are more status symbols rather than real strength.
    If you remember, in that banquet for the founding of The New World, mc beat the crud out of an advanced knight guard (while being intermediate). Those guys can't compare to people that fight for their lives constantly. Gwen is special though, because her job had been specifically to catch hunters, making her PvP awesome.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  20. Zero300

Zero300 『Mask Maker』『Kamen Rider Khaos』『Demon Immortal』

Reading List:
    Link
    You think dudian will take the alchemy/body modification route to cure his illness?