LCD The Dark King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon Ymous, Jan 7, 2017.

1. NightinWolf

NightinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    because the way she had treated him. normally, if someone saves your life you are the one who is supposed to helped them out or give gifts etc.. but in this case its always her. he knows that he is being played around he just doesn't get what she wants out of him

Shadowdracul likes this.
  2. Shadowdracul

Shadowdracul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh
    Okay thanks.

3. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Once the translation gets to it, you will realize that even though dean has his plots, there are those above dean that think of him as a pawn in a bigger game. the next few chapters should clear up the sisters relationship, I like this novel because it doesnt just follow expectations where we see the mc set up a plan and we just follow it, the world is dynamic and events sometimes upset other events.

NightinWolf likes this.
  4. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed that does make the novel charm, the mc isn't the only one playing game of thrones x)

5. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Also did I miss an announcement? No chapters for a few days now.

6. Weedisdaboss

Weedisdaboss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The TL did say "Alright, we will have TDK chapters one day and the next Warlord chapters", so looking back, we can guess he wanted to say, that he is going to release TDK chapters once a week and the rest for the other novel.....if that is right we should get chapter(s) on saturday 20 ....

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  7. geneonline

geneonline Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is that what was said? I thought he was going to alternate between TDK and the other new one he is doing..... I guess that needs to be clarified. I feel it has been a few days since the last released. I am missing it a bit

8. Weedisdaboss

Weedisdaboss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @geneonline check "warlord" they never stopped translating that and the last release for TDK was on 13/5 that´s why i did say we should get chapter(s) tomorrow 20/5 ;) .....i guess they prefer to focus on a novel that does not belong to Qidian....

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    geneonline likes this.
  9. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, it looks like Qidan is starting to reign in their novels. I like TDK but it looks like it is basically dead in the water. 10-15 chapters a week down to maybe 2. Back to the MTL for me . google "piaotian 黑暗王者 " for the raws.

10. geneonline

Reading List:
    Link
    @Chance a little saddening Qidan is being such a tyrant effecting such a wide range of things. I fear that all the fan translated novels will be confiscated and we'd have to pay to read each chapter... not that is bad to support the writer and translator... but the shear amount of chapter everyone of us readers binge on will make us flat broke a few times over. I really liked the current set-up. Qidan needs to stay over there and stop trying to monopolize everything. I have a terrible time working with MTL, i cant even bring out as much beauty as how the stories are supposed to have. Just makes the reading very crude.

@Weedisdaboss After the release this week is it definitely concrete its only 2-3 chapters a week release on a single day. We had a good run and he did a good job pumping those chapters out like hot cakes.. I havent seen many people have such a long and steady stream of releases... Granted.... Needs a little help with an editor for mistakes.. but honestly didnt effect things and I liked the novel. If he is focusing on warlord and he is switching for that to be his main, I'm sure it must be good. Didn't check it out, yet, nor did i find out any info about it. I'll have to do that soon. Can't wait to dive into another awesome adventure.

Drake98 and Weedisdaboss like this.
  11. IRainstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    Hailey is a real pest, hoping to see MC dissect her at some point, I wanna read more...I'm conformed by the precedent fast release pace :(

Raizhee likes this.
  12. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    So aisha is actually the nice one and the so called "aisha" is a garbage copy of her .
    Now i'm happy the mc was super pessimistic and i was wrong thinking for a bit she was a nice person...

:(:(

13. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    so in the end, their ruling was something like "well, it doesn't really matter, as long as we can replace Aisha. even if she was framed, it's fine. hell, we don't even need to ask the guy we have as evidence if he actually knows the accused, much less punish him." i think the author should have put a little more time into this trial...

14. Lnvital

Lnvital -meep meep-

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the only MC i knew to be back-stabbed so many times like deym author really is a sadist,

patcan3609 and NightinWolf like this.
  15. NightinWolf

NightinWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dragon mother's sickness seems so similar to dean's disease...

MrSleeper likes this.
  16. Yfirkonungur

Yfirkonungur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who has a problem with WuxiaNations? Whatever page I go to in their website redirects me to Age of Heroes, I don't give a f*ck about that, I just want to read about Dean for god's sake.

17. geneonline

Reading List:
    Link
    prob just you.. I never have any problems with their site.. Hop on their discord and bring it up to madsnail. If it is a problem he'd help out or one of the other peeps.

18. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, the Author has no mercy on the MC. This guy is definitly going to become the most messed up evil MC after the shit hes gone through, especially with the latest raws. fk why is the spoiler thread dead.

19. IRainstorm

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude that sound fucking promising.

strixflash likes this.
  20. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    getting a little annoyed at how he just ignores whatever flags he sees and then waits for it to completely fuck him over before actually thinking about doing something about it.