LCD The Dark King

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon Ymous, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that he did that because he saw the NU results- hr mentioned that in a chapter.

I think that that blue ball is also part of him. I'm looking forward to see what happened and how he'll explain those transformations. I'm also curious to see if he'll dissect that monster.

2. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that his body improved, does that mean that he won't be so sensitive to radiation? Does that mean that he'll be able to eat and drink contaminated stuff?

Hm. I think that his return in the city won't end up well for him.

3. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'The young guard stared into Dudian’s eyes. The latter looked back without a blink. “I shall take it. No value though, your consortium will naturally inform you” Then, meaningfully looked at Dudian and took the seven dark blue balls.
    Dudian saw pity and indifference in guards eyes.' - I bet that the MC will put those blue balls to a good use.

4. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is that sense of smell his ability? Are those magic marks the reason as for why that hunter wanted to hunt that monster? Can the magic marks be cumulated?

5. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'She was aware the Gale’s tracking ability by smell was never wrong.'- so that smell ability wasn't unique to the MC.

I really like the last translated chapter. It explains in a good way how things were in the past and today; maybe they will be the same in the future.

And.. I'm curious to see what rules the Hunters have. If it's so easy for them to kill other hunters from the same camp.

6. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    Our mc is already acting like standard xianxia mc? :|

7. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don''t get it. In a previous chapter someone told the mc that those blue balls are worthless, now, someobe else tells him that they weren't. Why did the first person lie?

Why did that boss ask the mc to reveal his magic marks, but after that he played the good guy card and told him nit to reveal that magic mark arbitrary?

“Yes. ah, unfortunately … … after all, he doesn’t have a ‘light physique’. His life is limited and the price of ‘that’ thing is too expensive. Unless the top hunter, he won’t have enough capital to buy a little.”- so, those who have that physique have unlimited life spans? I'm waiting for the mc to learn alchemy..

accept. But to harmd the interests of the consortium, I will not allow. You better not have any little tricks, the consortium will investigate everything clearly and you will get a proper explanation too!”

“I hurt the interests of the consortium?” Scarlet armored woman could not help but laugh. Tears came out as she spoke: “My brother is dead. You tell me, in these years how much interest have he brought to the consortium! Do you think I don’t know? ”

Bald middle-aged man knew that he shouldn’t have said so. A slip of tongue
    Ok, so, where are those rules that regulate the hunters activity? We have a short glimpse that show us that they aren't allowed to plot against each other, but, can they do that 'under covers'? I have the impression that they can, i.e. the event when the mc was attacked by that alchemist.

Dudian’s eyes become cold. Although the woman acted because of her grief, but the palm attack was not concerned about its severity that could cause. Perhaps in her eyes, even accidentally killing a scavenger would only result in few criticisms. Maybe the consortium will take the initiative to shelter her or help her eliminate the evidence and confession to avoid the trial of ruling.

She knew that there won’t be punishment even if she murdered someone.

“Today, this slap, I will write it down.” Dudian said staring at her: “The others give me a good, I will pay ten times. They give me a pain, I will retaliate hundred times!

“Ah?” Woman’s face turned as cold as ice “alone, you dare to threaten me?”​
    So, how will the consortium solve that!?

8. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are you saying that? He's not the standard xianxia mc. He realises that that woman didn't care about his life and even more.. He tried to talk with her and reach a mutual understanding of the event and the consequences of ... What happened.

9. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. So the MC has an enemy. We also have slaves in the novel. The hunters of a consortium can 'hunt' the hunters of another consortium.. what else?

10. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. The last chapter explained few of the rules that regulate the hunters. We also have a possible underplot.

The last chapter explained, indirectly, why that archer wanted to defeat that monster - for materials and, I think that, for that soul worm. But, can they 'extract' that worm witouth bringing it to the headquarters?

So, does the mc have more that 1 power? Will he be able to have more that 1 power? In the last chapter it was pointed out that there's a power of eetection (smell), but, in a previous chapter it was pointed out that it's possible that the mc can absorb those blue things.

11. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Why are alchemist shuned? Because the Church will have to share the power?

Will the mc find his friends? Will be there a conflict?

12. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Well, you remember Lisa, do you? She was adopted the same time as you were. She was adapted by the gardener of the Mel family. But she wasCradle’' and was appreciated by the Little Miss of Mel family'- is that girl really good? I can't forget that incident so.. I doubt that she asked about his whearebouts out of good will.

Did something happen to Barton?

'Similarly, no one knew but in the annals of later generations… All historian’s will depict the name of this crew in scarlet red – ‘Devil’s Cradle’ - will the mc choose other orphans in the future chapters?

13. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'Inertness is innate, but insistence is your choice.' - interesting.

I'm waiting for the training arc to finish; in a way, I'm more interested by the alchemy training than the weapon training. I'm curious to see if he'll become an alchemist before that girl.

14. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Is that emergency situation generated by that woman?

15. RussianPanda

RussianPanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate you!

I love this novel! Maybe someone can recommend something simular?

16. RussianPanda

RussianPanda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not, mc is not ready yet.

17. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    'The arrows were shot onto the back of the black weaver. The Huge force pushed its body a little bit and black weaver’s follow-up attack was interrupted.' - were those arrows shot by the MC? I'm curious to see what will happen now, will the MC gain any spoils?

18. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh. Finally a mc that uses his head in a good way. I like how he's using guerrila tactics.

John Wick likes this.
  19. John Wick

John Wick Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone reading this novel it's quite good. Love the daily chapters. The main character seems to be John Rambo with the bow. I hope he puts explosive on his arrows in the future too bad he couldn't take them out of the base.

Dori likes this.
  20. Dori

Dori CDLevit.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. Is the mc using monsters to bring down his enemies? Is it possible for him to gain new magic symbols from the hunters who died?