LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    Solesky isn't called Vasheaven Sectlord (atm its still him, even if JN is way stronger then him)

2. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya I know. It was just an example since Ning hasn't stayed in any organization long enough to be giving a title befitting his power. That and he gets so strong so quick he just leaves for a better one and leaves the management the same with the old one.

He didn't have any titles that I could think of so I just gave him the one he should have at this point.

3. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    could be Swordlord of the Palace of Sword of the Twelve Palaces of the Brightshore Kingdom of the Brightshore Hegemon of the Brightshore Imperials! :D
    how awesome would that be? :D

4. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did someone says that he will fail his merge?

Mercy likes this.
  5. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    You my good sir. Just out IET'd IET.... well done.

josh_15 likes this.
  6. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Solesky doesn't deserve the seal, he can't protect it so it was stupid from N&N to have him on the equal footing in the heaven vow. They would have found the seal a minute later, now they have to protect him for something that he doesn't deserve.

jodezaca and josh_15 like this.
  7. negritis

Reading List:
    Link
    if not for Solesky, Ning would be dead - yeah plot armor and stuff, but basic standing is he would be dead - so Ning repaying him now with a shot at the daomerge is well within logic
    and its not about who deserves it, but who is lucky enough to get it

8. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay repaying if he asked for it, lucky sharing among friends is valid if you do not have to protect them, that's like MC giving a mortal disciple a treasure and saying lucky you! Unlucky me, now I have to protect you because they will steal it from you or kill you.

9. shin chan

shin chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But hasn't Ning repaid it by saving the sect and even solesky and badlands from the crazy lady when they went and hid in a formation

Viola likes this.
  10. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Ning had just abandoned Solesky as soon as he received the seal, it would have been a betrayal of everything he stands for. Ji Ning as has been shown multiple times cares about his family and friends and just for this reason wouldn't just look on as one was dying. Daolord Solesky saved Ning from certain death, offered him techniques that he should have had no access too as he was still not a formal member, took him along to a safer part of the windsource ruins to get some treasure, personally taught him as well. This all occurred while Ning was just a Elder God, which is the lowest level accepted by the vastheaven palace, and Solesky was both a palace lord and a powerful daolord. Ji Ning saving the Vastheaven palace can't be counted as paying him back as that is him just doing what is expected of a member of any sect. After all that Solesky still gave him a map of the waveshift realm which he risks everything to make himself completely for free. Even if Ji Ning had been a douche who didn't care about anyone as it currently stands he is still in soleskys debt.

jodezaca, Arkeus and Viola like this.
  11. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Ning should just run all over til he can't, attracting every powerful guy around... then use his seal thing to kill all of them in one fell swoop. He should have one left right? I forget.

12. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    I highly doubt his seal will be able to kill any of the really powerful Daolord.
    Perhaps 2nd tier and some of the weak 1st tier Daolords. Remember they will all have extremely unique and powerful life saving treasures.

His only way out is to make his next breakthrough in the middle of battle.

13. Lswarmruler

Lswarmruler 『Anya, The Cutest Esper Loli』《Spy x Family Manga》

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, shouldnt solesky just using the seal right now when hiding in ning estate? I mean those people would definitely stop after they know the seal was gone... such a plothole...

14. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. I don't know if IET has an excuse for that one.

15. greeeed

greeeed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ji Ning probably though he can just try to do his best then give it up if they can't continue battle like last one who have the seal ( the one die fighting )

He didn't even dream in situation where they will end up in fate worse then death.

Solesky probably already used the seal. That way they don't need to last till they can get out(few days/month should be enough )

16. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, its good that solesky using the jadeseal right away.... too bad ninedust probably will die... i mean is there any solution?

17. Waaazzap

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but using it without warning ning AND sealing yourself off, while they are fighting for their lives for you is a serious dick move.

jodezaca and Viola like this.
  18. Lswarmruler

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, what he supposed to do then? Solesky power isnt enough to help him.. and everyone normally would be really selfish regarding their own daomerge... i think the unclear thing is how long someone need to finish using up the voidsea jadeseal? Probably solesky think ning could hold until he finish..

jodezaca likes this.
  19. Waaazzap

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you ignored the first half of my statement, and there's a difference between being selfish with your life at stake, and being selfish while both yourself, and your good friend's lives are at stake. Not to mention that friend is the only reason he even had a chance to get the seal.

20. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Solesky is seeming really ungrateful, if you think about it no one is really gunna buy that Ji Ning and Redwater would give the seal up to Solesky so even if he was too completely use the seal no one would believe that and would just kill them and check their treasures. As Ning said before worst comes to worst they can just throw the seal out and everyone will fight for that instead but Solesky instead decided to use it. While Redwater is out here fighting 4 top tier daolords, what a legend.