LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a setting where people can lie. It's very easy to just go 'I will swear a oath that it's used'.

2. RatingEmperor

RatingEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't think about oaths but even if they were to swear that the seal had been used that wouldn't ensure the 4 daolords wouldn't just kill them anyway. Throwing the seal away would mean that the daolords would have a new target and allow Ning and Redwater to flee.

3. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Killing Ning/Redwater when the chase is on for the next jade voidseal is not just a waste of precious time, but a waste of precious resources.

It's more likely that, depending on who is there, some want to ally with Redwater/Ning.

4. RatingEmperor

Reading List:
    Link
    You've probably got a point there but it still feels like an ungrateful move from Solesky to not even tell them as he had no idea how long Redwater and Ning could hold out for. Now that he has started they can't give the seal up or say they've already used it. It feels to me a bit like he didn't want to risk having to hand the seal over.

5. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after all that wasted treasures, Ning and Redwater wouldn't get off even if they surrendered the seal.
    all 4 daolords are currently pissed off and wants both Ning and Redwater dead.

6. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Reading List:
    Link
    time for the obligatory Ji Ning GOD MODE!!! powerup, thus shocking the endless territories and everyone acknowledging him as super legit lol
    he will also run roughshod over the fools that dared to offend him

7. qwerty

qwerty King of all Hollow

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler
    Nope...the Three Realms and the Seamless gate are born from the heart of an eternal sovereign(i dont quite remember if it was the heart or the core of the eternal sovereign but im sure that it had something to do with the eternal sovereign)There are only 5 eternal sovereign that are currently alive...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
  8. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    Solesky is a cunt can someone tell me if after getting out of this ning and ma man ninedust will rekt him?

9. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know.

But here are my thoughts.

Ninedust will be way to busy being in excruciating pain to even think about Solesky.
    Ning will congratulate him since we all know Ning is going to break through and win.

Solesky will succeed in his Merge and become an emperor who is vastly inferior to 3rd stage Ji Ning.

Arcturus likes this.
  10. Awe 128

Awe 128 Sedun dnes esaelp

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers or assumptions?

11. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    They are assumptions. I have not read ahead at all.

I do know some spoilers but the ones I know have nothing to do with this.

For those who consider previews as spoilers.
    Based on the name of the next chapter from reading the preview I think my assumptions are gonna be pretty accurate though. It is named Omega Sword Dao Stage 3... considering IET and his predilection for mid battle breakthroughs I think it is easy to guess what happens next.

Awe 128 likes this.
  12. RatingEmperor

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes me really curious about what level of power Solesky would reach if he was to break through to eternal emperor. As already stated the top tier daolords would become hegemons if they were break through, as we know dawnstar, who is ranked 2nd, has fused three supreme dao while the sword hegemon fused only two. Logically, this means the second tier daolords like Kongsan and pretty much the majority involved in this arc would reach the Sacred city lord level, leaving Solesky as a third tier daolord in the level of power below that. In the recent chapter Timedream was shown to only possess one hegemon level treasure and a few that were sacred lord level, going on to say that the weaker treasures would only be a match for him. This could mean that third tier daolords that become eternal emperors are a match for first tier daolords.

13. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    So weaker yet still relatively strong Daolord like Solesky upon becoming a Eternal Emperor would be able to defend themselves again regular 1st Tier Daolords?
    Ya I can see that. Still though I think he will get stomped by 3rd Step Daolord Ji Ning who should instantly be able to fight against Winesage once he breakthrough next chapter.
    The most supreme of 1st Tier Daolords should be able to kill or atleast cause Solesky to flee since he is skilled in defense as an Emperor.

14. RatingEmperor

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Ji Ning being a match for Winesage depends quite heavily on whether or not his northbow swords are able to reach the Universe treasure level. Winesage in close combat was actually said to be slightly weaker than Dawnstar which is the general combat level I expect Ning to reach at the third step. If i remember correctly it was said that universe weapons would increase someones power tenfold, so Nings weapon would need to reach close to that to make him a good fight.

15. kitame

kitame Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd stage Ji Ning should be about on-par with Dawnstar or Winesage without universe treasure.
    strictly speaking not only does his close combat get stronger once he breaks through, his heartwold will also get even bigger.

i have this feeling that his heartworld would even be stronger than timedream's, nearly on-par with Featherdress, which was the most powerful heartforce daolord.

to point out, Ji Ning's dao of the sword is a "complete" form of dao, which makes it much stronger than someone who only fused two or three supreme daos.
    and to top it off, the heartworld's size and strength is directly related to the magnitude and stability of one's dao, since Ning's dao is a prime dao then its much more superior than other heartforce cultivators.
    with that in mind, he should be one tier above other supreme daolords, making Ji Ning's 3rd stage cultivation on-par with verge-level supreme daolords.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  16. jodezaca

jodezaca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think Ning has repaid Solesky enough. He protected Vastheaven Palace and saved his ass. It's ok if he takes the jadeseal, but he expects Ning and Ninedust to die for him while he breaks through? What a douche move. But I guess, from another perspective, if he actually rushes his breakthrough (instead of taking it more slowly and surely), he's actually sacrificing his own Dao to protect Ning. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Poor Ninedust though although he was an antagonist at first (Although it doesn't really matter... The "good guys" in this Xianxia are only a bit better than the "evil ones". The good guys still do a lot of crap.)

17. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure where you are getting "he expects Ji Ning and Ninedust to die for him". Ji Ning proposed by himself to protect Solesky, there was no 'asking' there, and it wasn't expected either.

As for Ji Ning already having repaid... I don't think so. Ji Ning only did his part as a Daolord of Vastheaven Palace, and it's not like he had anything to lose by doing so. OTOH, Solesky actually took his time to teach and protect him and give him opportunities.

18. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    Redwater is Vegita for me so far :D

19. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Reading List:
    Link
    poor ninedust. it had been awhile since it had happened but it seems like the people Ning is very close to often suffer some sort of tragedy (spring grass, his parents, mu northson, his wife, etc.)

20. RatingEmperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Ning forget to upgrade his northbow swords??