LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't look at teasers normally so I didn't notice this
    Can’t wait until tomorrow to see more? Want to show your support? Come to my Patreon where you can get links to up to 10-15 more chapters right away!

That doesn't make any sense lol, if you pay for "vip" chapters, once you read them, you are again waiting just as much as the others.
    That's like that fraud in Gardaland where they sold cut in line tickets, so you pay for an attraction and have to wait in line, but if you pay extra you don't have to wait, idiots ofc bought these so other people were forced to buy as well, in the end everyone paid extra and waited the same amount of time!

2. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging that this is the 34th volume and its taken him longer and longer to rank up from 1 level of power to another and the fact that his dao is so so difficult I think it perfectly in reason to believe this word Ive never heard of till now is the last level of power... unless Ji Ning goes a step further.

Don't reply with spoiler boxes, they tempt me:sushi_bye:, I hate that shit.:mad:

3. DarkLegions

DarkLegions Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't make any sense lol, if you pay for "vip" chapters, once you read them, you are again waiting just as much as the others.[/QUOTE]
    Though that might be a little bit correct, it is at the same time not. Sure you have to wait if you read to fast, but its a choice of doing it or not, plus they still get the benefits that come with, and that is that they get more chapters than the people who patiently wait for them.

4. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    Work well for series with large cliffs like The Legendary Dragon King which has been teasing with big cliffies for that last 5 chapters or so

5. ZhaWarudo

ZhaWarudo TOKI WO TOMARE!!!

Reading List:
    Link
    You just get to the next cliff sooner lol, it's better to just stack.

Though that might be a little bit correct, it is at the same time not. Sure you have to wait if you read to fast, but its a choice of doing it or not, plus they still get the benefits that come with, and that is that they get more chapters than the people who patiently wait for them.[/QUOTE]
    No they don't get more chapters, if you're on chapter 100 and the person who paid is on chap 115, from then on you get 101 while he gets 116, 102 and 117... until the novel is complete where you have to wait for a "doozing" week to complete it, pretty dumb reason to pay. Donating is better.

6. DarkLegions

DarkLegions Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might find it dumb, but they might not if they are truly hardcore fans that simple just love it, plus by subbing they pay monthly which in its own way is a way of donating.

7. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    No they don't get more chapters, if you're on chapter 100 and the person who paid is on chap 115, from then on you get 101 while he gets 116, 102 and 117... until the novel is complete where you have to wait for a "doozing" week to complete it, pretty dumb reason to pay. Donating is better.[/QUOTE]
    For DE I could go a month or so at a time stacking left to right but not lately. For LDK, I haven't been able to in a long time! I would cry but I'm a manly man!!

8. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link

They technically do get more chapters.
    Though once they are caught up to the Patreon Pace then they read at the same rate as Non Patreon Pace.

It is a way to donate while getting some benefits. That is a big turn on for some people.
    More willing to donate if they get something they otherwise wouldnt. That's why everyone gas been doing Patreon.
    It doesn't hurt the normal readers in any way shape or form and gives small benefits to those donaters.

It isn't bad or silly. It's just giving back to donaters while making it more attractive to donate.

Though I fully agree that I would rather stack chapters since donating isn't a good way to get your fix.

You get a 1-time high then you are back to a normal rate left longing for that high you remember but will never get again.

ZhaWarudo likes this.
  9. Mr_Magika

Mr_Magika Big oof

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning's greed is real.

Saitama.sensei likes this.
  10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm gonna tell y'all right now, the rest of the series is incredibly slow.

11. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Not his greed.
    His swords greed.

12. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel that crosses the spoiler line if you aren't just trying to throw people off.

13. Xiongace101

Xiongace101 Monkey

Reading List:
    Link
    not like it matters much we still gonna get done with the series in the end anyways :blobwoah::blobwoah::blobReach::sushi_peak:

14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Im prty sure if he got everything he wanted his swords would become Universe Tresures lol

15. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    at least now its official that he loves his swords more than his daughter

16. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, it would help a lot as it would have probably reached the universe treasure threshold physically but not become one because the core quintessence (his dao that he pours into the swords) has to be up to a standard and complete (it is up to standard as it's the omega sword dao but it's not complete yet)

Mercy and Viola like this.
  17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    A Normal Universe Tresure gives a 10x boost in att...And Nings will give 5x so i guess quintessence doesnt rly matter ...
    I mean if he got everything his swords would prob give him 10x
    Maybe it does and with it he could get an even bigger boost but they would still count as Universe Tresures...(They would give abigger boost cause there Nings swords and the were made for him like right now he gets 5x boost and maybe other people get lik 2x if they use his swords...)

18. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone gun' get their butt whupped :whistle:
    :blobpopcorn:

19. asdf123

asdf123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    his blooddrop gets 10x already iirc

20. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    No...Wasnt it 5x but he can Rival Windwhatever and the 8 lords cause if Heartsword lol