The Elder Scrolls: Legends

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by honglath, Aug 25, 2017.

1. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a trading cards game from "Let's milk it!" Bethesda via Zenimax.

I hate it. No card comes when i need it, even with minimum number of cards required, and every card my opponent needs to kick my ass shows up every time i even think of trying to make a comeback.
    Also, it gives me quests (that i am in no way obligated to complete, but still stand there like an itch i can't scratch) to do some arena survival type matches for which i need a ticket bought only with real cash or more in-game coins than i earn leveling up 3 times, which is slow as hell btw.

So, beyond my bias against this cacamania pile of refuse i keep coming back to because it's a card game, any of you played it yet? What's your experience with it?

2. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out that beating the lich king give you arthas menethil as an alternate hero (paladin) in hearthstone because of this post. Now I'm a bit upset because I got to install a card game and get addicted again

p.s. I haven't played elder scrolls legend, but I've seen some streams of it. It seems like an interesting game at least with the PvE experience

3. pr337k4m4197

pr337k4m4197 ✪ KILLER SMILE!!!!!

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Handa-kun

Handa-kun Partial Nudity and Suggestive Themes

Reading List:
    Link
    Wuh? even bethesda doing card game these day? it's outside my expertise anyway, i dont think i will enjoy it

5. Corner Guy

Corner Guy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually pretty good, I am someone who won't put any money into card games after a youth of spending all my allowance for expensive cardboard. Anyway, it's a pretty fun card game, it gives you more than enough gold to get packs regularly, and the PvE content is really good. The dev team (direwolf) actively balances and fixes stuff. Overall a good CCG, at least for a casual Free to Play player.

6. honglath

honglath I miss my PC

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, you only got one introductory PvE story and you gotta buy the second(20 euro). Everything is expensive and in-game coins are slow to earn.
    You've got casual pvp and practice pve to play with until lvl 12, then you unlock ranked. Arena (pvp & pve) are either 150 in-game coins or 1 event ticket that's 2 euros.
    You get coins by winning 3 pvp games and a reward bag usually has below 50 coins.

No it's not. You get the tutorial campaign and after that it's just grind.

Also, dragons suck when you have to go against them.

Astaroth likes this.
  7. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was about TESVI... I was wrong