Novel The Emblem of Love and Hate

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by mengheavenlymonster, Feb 21, 2017.

1. mengheavenlymonster

mengheavenlymonster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I have thought of writing another tale besides abyssmal chaos. A lighthearted tragical fantasy told through mutiple leads at that. Hopefully there will less editing required in this one. Thanks for your support. And here is an extremely vague synopsis because if I told everything in it, It wouldn't be fun to retell it in story.

SYNOPSIS
    Have you ever pondered, why is love necessary in our lives ? and why hate and love are like two sides of coin . Follow the misadventures of Reincarnated godchild , A girl searching for the meaning of life, A man who lost everything and lives for himself and a princess who lost her emotions and see it for yourself.
    Table of Contents

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    christos200 likes this.
  2. PrimeKnight

PrimeKnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FRISK AND SANS BE LIKE!?!??!?!!?!?!??!
    And Chara?

mengheavenlymonster likes this.
  3. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    Every journey begans with a "first step" taken by a person on his path. But as for Gale, he neither had any motivation nor desire to go on any 'journey', much less taking a step to change is life.

The world he lived in was always moving, but he refused to take part in any of it at least voluntarily. He always thought of life as a wave, starting from a point and ending at another. And he was going along with it.

There were 4 Continents in his world called as "Gaiah" namely 'The frozen North', 'the Burning East', 'the Jungle west' and 'the Southern Sea'. Between these continents was the land of infinite dungeons and labyrinths, known as 'Nebulla".

According to scriptures, 'Gaiah' wasn't an isolated world though, it was a part of cluster of worlds called 'the Hand'. Five words connected to each other like fingers of an hand, through interdimensional space.

And that was about all, Gale knew about his world. Seriously even this much, was beated into him at the youth academy.

In the vast Frozen Tundra region of northern continent, "Dongjing" Dynasty was the only dominant power. Nobody in this area dared to raise their eyes on a member of this dynaty. It was famous for it's 'dao' of "Command of Ice" throughout world.

Gale 'Fen' Dongjing, was one of the descendents of Lowercase nobles of this Dynasty. Practically, after he was deemed worthless in art's of "Command of Ice", his already declining family fell from their position of uppercase nobels to lower case one's. Fen clan barely managed to make a comeback using his prodigious little sister.

But even so the parents really doted on their children and didn't blame it on him. So much so that he was spoiled and turned into a lazy, easy-going parasite for the clan.

"Has anybody seen that "piece of trash" around the house. Didn't I told him not to leave the house. Do you know where he is, commander?."

A loud yelling sound of a melodic voice filled the entire villa of Fen family. It was a usual occurence for the soldiers stationed here. In this villa only a handful of guards were present to begin with.

"My lady, Sir Gale had gone out with his friends to visit the routinely medical checkup today." The commander of their tiny battlion responded timidly to the young girl's inquisition. Clearly he was still intimidated by the cringe and fury filled in her voice.

The girl of course, was "the Young Master" of the house. Her name was Quin 'Fen' Dongjing. At the meagre age of 14, she had already mastered third realm of 'Command of Ice'.

Such fearsome talent was respected even by the members of 'elechion' of Dongjing dynasty. She was the sole reason that the Fen family was still respected in the area.

She had developed a mentality far above her age, to stop the uprooting of her household that her big brother Gale initiated.

To her Gale was an escapist, who just wanted to live a secluded life. He was deemed below average for cultivation of "Command of Ice" and could only reach upto first realm at the age of 15.

What she hated the most about him wasn't any of that but the fact that, he was a weak hearted person. He didn't have even a flint of self esteem within him. He suffered from a deep sense of inferiority conplex.

Although she could understand him but she couldn't put him above a brick or stone in her life. No they were above him, atleast they didn't required her assistence everytime they were in trouble unlike him.

"What do you mean by 'friends' ? He doesn't have any of them. He was here till noon. Give me a detailed explanation of circumstances leading to his departure"

But after the guard finished explaining, she slammed him and roared out loudly.

"Only I am allowed to pressure him. How dare you let them take him?"

These words were so cold that he could feel his blood freezing. She really was a terrifying lady.

The brave commander of guards was now almost teary eyed due to the reproach and ordered the guards to immediately search for Gale.
    As for "The Young Master", she had already left to search for him.

While murmuring in a low voice she said

"Gale you moron. Didn't I told you to call for me if you truly are in trouble?"

******-A few hours earlier.

A young black haired youth of age 15 leisurely strolling around the snowy ground. Unlike many others his age, he was neither interested in power nor woman at all.

'Today is such a beautiful day. I want just to see the snow swan's and Penguin's today. Nutty soft bread and flowery milk will serve as my lunch. Oh why not I try to make igloo with the snow left in the yard.'

He became mesmerised in crafting snow into an oval shape. Seeing him so happy like this, even the nearby guard hesitated before finally retorting

"Sir Gale, according to 'Young Master', you should only focus on training for the whole day ! So stop playing with snow ."

'Anyway, why does Quin want me to grow stronger ? Can't I live a peaceful life without getting stronger? And what difference does a little more strength make? I am already deemed unsuited for the "the command of Ice" aren't I ? So why to even bother.'

"O...Okay"

Although he wholeheartedly wanted to rebuke, he didn't had the confidence nor strength to face off ,an eight feet tall guard. Even if did he will have to face his demon of a sister.
    'Oh I will just wait for Quin to reach the top of dynasty and live off a care free life then. '

He remembered the promise he made with his sister about 3 years ago when he was deemed worthless. That was the reason he could still live cheerfully today. Of course he had to sacrifice away everybit of pride, to live a happy life.

While chuckling to himself, he began his routine training. First he carried a 5 Pounded Ice boulder on his head while swimming in a pond filled with Ice ki. It was the most basic and easiest of all cultivation methods. He had picked it after reading the cultivation manual twice.

'Talent' was what mattered, during the earlier periods of cultivation but after reaching the 99 th Ice realm, it was replaced by 'persistence' to face endless tribulations. Basically he didn't have either of them. As such he regularly passed time doing the same training everyday.

"I don't care about living a really long life facing endless tribulations like those 'Ice Immortals'. All ways of living Life are still the same in the end. Like a light ray it disperses leaving nothing behind. A short one but a peaceful one of 100 or so years, is much more alluring to me" was his motto.

Due to his laziness and utter neglection of world, many families looked down upon him and "Fen" household. One such household was their rival, called "Gen" familia.

Naturally the soldiers saw through this "good for nothing" lazy noble's view after some time and condemned him their hearts.

'His father is a valiant knight, who had became crippled during the war of dynasties and mother is a well acknowledged priestess. But still, does this brat really think one could live such easy life in this desolate era? Oh lord, why is our familia misfortuned to have him'

"Oh finally its time for lunch. I was getting drowsy here" Gale exclaimed to himself. Today special palate was made according to his appetite. He was looking forward to it.

Just as he was slurping his saliva, looking at his meal. He heard a voice he didn't wanted to hear.

"Gale Fen come out here. I, Lio Gen have come here to pick you up for a Medical Checkup. Don't make me come inside"

Gale was visibly frightened after hearing it and timidly replied, "Brother Gen, Sorry I forget about the checkup and pardon my mistake for bothering you to come here, I will take the guards and meet you at Medical Centre"

Inwardly he was cursing as loud as he can ' Why can't people mind their business ? Of course, there is no such checkup today and you've just came bully the 'innocent' me, Haven't you bastard? But as long as I don't see you, face to face I don't care, say whatever you want.'

And the next instant the door banged and not one but three figures came barging in. He unwillingly recognise them and wanted the guards to throw them out.

The central one was Lio Gen, on his right was cunning hyna "Ryo Ren" and on the left was solemn hypocrite "Sio Den".

Without even trying pretend comaradise, Gen was looking at him with a disdain filled gaze. While the other two followers were making scorn filled grin's.

'Twas I am their prey today. Why don't these scumbags bully someone from poverty stricken 2nd rate clans to quench their pride ?'

Living in this world, of course he was this much cruel. But what he thought was true, it was utterly stupid action by them fueled by pride, that could lead to Civil War among families.

But he could only express rebuke in his brain. He was making a respectful look on his face. He truly hated this side of him, for following the custom of 'weak venerating strong'. That is why truly didn't want to interact anyone in this world but live a silent peaceful life protected by his sister. Neither he wanted to respect anyone nor be respected by anyone.

But such ideals have to wait till Quin reaches the top and grant him a peaceful isolation from the world.

"Oh My 'friend' Fen, how could you reject your 'Friends' who came here personally to pick you. You would come with us, won't you ?"

Gen appeared to saying this between the lines,"Bastard come with us now or I will make you sorry for ever being born. You have been hidden in home for so long, do you want us 'play' with you at your home when your sister is gone."

Both Gale and the commander of guards, understood it.

Gale could only look at his protector guards with a look of like that of a puppy, prying for protection. That was the only way he would be spared today. Usually his sister protected him but now only the Commander was his hope. His pitiful gaze was saying....

'Please help. I promise I will double my training hours. Save me knight from these hounds!!'

The Commander was about to interject after hearing the threatful 'request' Gen made earlier, but when he saw the next 'pillar' of the 'Fen' family making such a pitiful face, he stopped and said

"Sir Gale, you should hurry up and go with Sir Gen, otherwise you will be late."

Clearly he meant.......'Lazy, weak and pitiful brat, you need to learn how weak are treated in "our" world.'

Gale was instantly succumbed in despair and valued his sister more now then ever. Oh family is still family afterall.

But he could only let out sighs and inward cries when he was dragged by Gen after the Commander's approval.

****-

And thus fate took the first step in Gale's place beginning his journey.

4. mengheavenlymonster

Reading List:
    Link
    "Finally I have waited for a many millinium, for the conditions of the spell to be met"

As the stars in the universe seemed to have aligned in a peculiar formation, a half blurry translucent image of a skyscraping - dragon could be seen in the space.

He was tremendously enormous, even galaxies appeared like tiny dots in front of him, not to mention humans. Legendary Warriors and Valkyries would pee their pants, just seeing it's silhoutte.

It's eyefreezing cold scales were partially pure jet black and partially pure shining white in colour. Like a perfect combination of ying and yang. Claws having hardness in its own realm and sharp enough to rip space apart.

What appeared in front of this divine and demonic ancient dragon was a simple mirror.

But here, the simplicity was merely facade, even this godly dragon had searched long and hard to find it. As there was only one of it, in the entire universe. The reflection of destiny could only be seen in this mirror called "Miroir of World"

It was an equally matching asset for him, the Dragon of Fate. No lifeform was even able to see the pique of power he had reached. Life was no longer his opponent, Death was.

Today was the most important day in his life, through his vast sea of knowledge and unyielding research, he had devised a plan to finally defeat destiny and death, by seeing his slayer in the mirror and preventing him from being born.

Only then could he, finally breath under sky without future worries. He, who was already an epitome of creation, would fullfill his purpose of life as the "masterpiece" made from only life itself, with no possible way to die. He would live a "meaningful living" for all eternity, being an unreachable goal to both life and death.

And the critical movement of revelation finally arrived, the silvery heavenly light dispersed into a spectrum after passing through the prism shaped formation of stars. Simultaneously, an ecclipse occured over at each and every planet containing life. The mirror violently vibrated and the dragon tore one of his hearts and put it inside the the spectrum while looking at the mirror.

The view in front of his eyes was his massive corpse and standing atop of it was a fluctuating visualization, that rotated between 4 people. A black haired man, a blond haired prince, a scaret haired women and a white haired maiden.

He had failed and could only curse destiny.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrt I will find and destroy each and every planet having their race"

Because of his circumstancial weakness due to ceremony, he couldn't trace origin of anymore than 3 lifeforms at once even if they were to be born on same planet. So the ancient plan of finding his foe's exact place of birth, was a failure due to destiny lowering itself to dance away from him.

The attractive and charming lady of destiny had danced beautifully evading his clutches. He could only vent his rage on life and search quadrillions of planets having humanity. A task that will fill his unending lifetime.

And thus the curtain rises on the tale of 4 different people, who comprehended what this overpowered ancient relic couldn't;
    the meaningfulness of life