Spoiler The Evil Prince and his Precious Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    That's like...600+ chapters to go! Omg! I need to learn chinese so I won't have to wait too much!

But then again, I'm far too busy with work and all. If only my patients could wait. Huhuhu!

alexfilia likes this.
  2. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How can she have intercourse with an eunuch? Unless that was before the guy become an eunuch.

Ran ahzu likes this.
  3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that was before he became a eunuch. They were actually supposed to be married but before that happened, his family got punished and he became a eunuch. It was only after that they discover the pregnancy but still the aunt still married Murong Jian(?). I don't know what she did to trick him in their wedding night but she passed her pregnancy as a premature baby of MJ.

morticia_addams and kiara8 like this.
  4. riyo

riyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What event that revealed that murong ji is not murong jian's son? And how step grandmom reaction when she know about it, since she seem really proud with her son and supposed grandson

5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was pretty far in the novel actually, so what happened was
    • Murong Ji became a student of the "grand tutor(?)" (OS's teacher who has a granddaughter that is crazy about him)
    • The step family with backing of eunuch wanted to scheme a way for MJi to marry the granddaughter for an express way to nobility
    • In order to do that, they had to rid of MJi's fiancee(the "manly" girl), so they plan to poison her
    • When they pousoned her, the aunt mistakenly revealed the plan to the girl early causing the girl to go into rampage to kill them while she was alive
    • She managed to severely injure the mother-son before they were rescued
    • The injuries of the two, especially MJi, needed a lot of care so they stayed in a room, not sure if it was in a hospital, to recover.
    • Then while MJ was not in the room, MX annoyed him to the point that he hastily went to the recovery room
    • Unknown to him, the eunuch was visiting the aunt, the guards the eunuch posted outside was killed by either OS/MX's dark wei, so MJ caught the two on the act of acting lovey-dovey
    • He confronted them, with much egging of MX, till they did a blood test. The solution will make the son and father's blood to mix. It resulted in the eunuch and MJi's blood to mix while MJ doesn't.
    • The whole thing was then brought to the emperor to judge. It resulted to the divorce and MJ not accepting MJi as a son. Also the eunuch lost his position.
    I am not sure about the grandmom's reaction, either i forgot about it or i just somehow didn't take too much note of it.

6. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to understand why she didn't have another child. She's not barren, so shouldn't she be able to give birth to another child that is MJ's child? Well, she's happy in the end even though her new hubby is unable to perform his sexual duty.

lazynoodles and alexfilia like this.
  7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the son,s reaction when he learned he had another father and he would have to go with him?

8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was at first really confused, afterall he was injured and still in recovery, but after the emperor's judgement, he was still calling MJ "father" until MJ told him that he is not his son. Then he was devastated when he realized the situation, especially when he thought about before he was so high in society as a Murong son but now a lowest peasant. After that they were just hiding in a small dilapitated courtyard.

9. snowgem6

snowgem6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the recent chapter (ch. 100), who is the mysterious guy that MX saved & OS was reluctant to save (the one they found near a river)? What is his identity?

Also how is Hu Nanxiang taking the credit for saving the man going to filter into the plot/what incident does this lead to?

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    In a typical novel plot, the one who was saved owns the fake saver a favor and the fake tell the one she "saved" that she want the real saver gone.

Or maybe the man is of high standing and somehow a marriage agreement will be settle upon

11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody still willing to summarize the latest raw? I'm afraid i cannot understand the latest chapters as i paused reading and hoping soneone can give me motivation to continue...

Still..... @snowgem6 the mysterious guy is a prince from another country. I think he was the crown prince, not sure if he was the original or if there was another crown prince but killed, but his kingdom is very messy right now. He is poisoned and only MX has the knowledge to cure him. And yes, as @kiara8 predicted, it was the first case. However, as you can see, it was early on that the prince already suspected that she wasn't his real savior but played along just because. HX wanted to use him to dispose of MX but it failed, and it also revealed that MX was the real savior. This will lead to MX curing the prince, but it'll take time.. in the later chapters, his presence will be important as his father, the king/emperor, is one of the last ones to talk to MX's father. It's by this time that MX is investigating both the real circumstances of her father's death and the missing dark wei.

12. Liri

Liri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @ChuChi, I was worried but now, it's relieving to know that the crown prince is not as stupid as to fall for her words so easily.

13. Vivy

Vivy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi I think the recent chapters are quite interesting to read.

14. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Vivy really? Can you summarize for me what is now happening in the latest raw? I stopped when OS found MX while she was in Mobei. And she already met the fiancee of the missing princess(?). Which is ironic as she was wearing her original face unknowing that there os someone that exist in that world that has her face with a fiancée that was crazy about that person...

15. Vivy

Vivy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi sure,but I'm reading those with google translate, so there will be some inaccurate things. MX is interested in the missing Luo Yunxi, and thinks that Zhao Zhengyin probably "hides" her somewhere ( Zhao Zhengyin actually knows that MX is fake). Furthermore, MX found a poisonous jade ornaments in Luo Yunxi's room and inquires about it to Zhao Zhengyin bc it's supposed to be a couple jade. Then MX and OS met with Qin Hao Yan, the prince of Mobei ( and the brother of deceased Qin Yu Yuan). QHY hold a grudge to MX and OS, saying that they killed his sister and send troops to kill them. However, with the help of prime minister (?) in Mobei ( Mu Tianqi), they managed to fool them.
    MX makes a bomb (?) and fire it to QHY's residence causing him to be injured in the face.
    In the recent ones, MX and OS overhears prime minister Luo (Luo Yunxi's uncle) talking to someone that he is the one who killed Luo Yunxi's father. He also intended on killing Luo Yunxi by setting her house in fire, but she managed to survive and was sent to the barracks (?) meeting Zhao Zhengyin in process. MX bursts into the room and beat Luo prime minister, only to be called off by the emperor to the palace.

As for the other details, I'm not sure either. Sorry if my summary sucks

morticia_addams and alexfilia like this.
  16. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what will happen with that b*tch who is Yichen fiance (i think they haven't married yet?)

17. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Dead

18. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More details?

19. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She melted in the pool of her own poison. It was in a mountain retreat, forgot why they went there (due to summer heat, i think?), but the emperor was there along with YYC, the fiancee(forgot name), YYC's mother, and some of their friends. But that is where, the fiancee really knew that YYC doesn't love her anymore and is driving her out in favor of MX. So she became crazy and decided to retaliate. First using vampire-esque mosquito that MX discovered is weak to fire. Then zombies, then i think is then she revealed that she, Qin Yuyuan(?), did in fact knows martial arts and she transformed nto sone kind of monster. Her true target is MX, but of course both OS and YYC joined to protect her and kill the QYY. Somehow a barrie was erected to limit the fight between the 4 of them, so the friends cannot help. The battlefield is within the area of the pond(?), that has really corrosive water, so MX decided to bring out the tiger(?)-wood machine that she previously snatched from a country they visited before. With that they managed to defeat the princess causing her to fall into the water, thus melting off her everything.

Actually, in that instance, you can sort-of have premonition about the emperor's having further interest to MX.

Hope that helps. ;)

morticia_addams, Ashie, Amsir and 3 others like this.
  20. teeonday

teeonday Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the guy murong xue saves and hu nanxiang takes credit for ..... and the guy who was saved believe that the hu nanxiang saved her.
    will he cause trouble for murong xue ???????