Novel The Evil Princesses and their Precious Husband

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by RebirthofNovel, Nov 3, 2016.

?

Is this novel Entertaining

1. Yes

44 vote(s)
    58.7%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Not Bad can bear with it

14 vote(s)
    18.7%
  4. Stop this novel

13 vote(s)
    17.3%
  1. JustaReader

JustaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like it. Keep going.

2. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5: Dog Fight
    “There are a few blocks between the Marquis’ Mansion and here. By the time you bring the money, the sky would be dark, how are we going to fight dogs then?” Xu Tianan casually said, lazily. Chu Yuyan’s face darkened, “My money has been used up, and the dog fighting arena and gambling stakes do not allow credit. If I don’t go back to redraw money, how am I to continue competing with you?” “You can use the pretty boy behind you as collateral!” Xu Tianan looked diagonally behind Chu Yuyan, smiling sinisterly. Pretty boy? What pretty boy? Chu Yuyan looked behind confused and blankly only to see Chu Yang standing two meters away looking faintly at her.

Her heart jumped, “brother, what you doing here?” brother?! Xu Tianan did a double-take. When she saw Chu Yang respectfully following behind her, she had thought that she was Chu Yuyan’s little lover. She never expected him to be Chu Yuyan’s brother, the one who is engaged to Princess Ling, Su Ling..

Rumors have it that he has a serious illness and weak constitution. And that he lived deep in the mansion and seldom showed his face. She didn’t expect him to be such a handsome guy.

“I was passing by and saw you here, so I came in.” Chu Yang’s cold voice traveled through one’s eyes and hit straight to the heart. Xu Tianan’s heart fluttered. Her sister Xu Tianyou often followed at the side of Prince Ling. According to her, Princess Ling does not like this fiancée of her and even intends to demote him to a lowly concubine.

If she humiliates him, does that give Prince Ling a reason to demote him to concubine? When that happens, and Prince Ling is happy, Prince Ling might even give her a reward! She would have gotten the boy and the Prince Ling’s praise. Definitely a worthy proposition! Xu Tianan’s eyes brightened and sinisterly sized up Chu Yang from top to bottom.

He’s so delicate and handsome; that body is definitely delicious and soft and the rod down might also be pleasing to suck and have inserted in herself. She really felt like taking him into her arms and harshly ravage him, “Chu Yuyan, don’t talk about sibling love. Hurry and give me a firm word on whether you are going to use him as your collateral…”

“Xu Tianan, watch your mouth. This is my brother, not an item, how can I use as collateral?” Chu Yuyan sharply interrupted her, his face black till it could almost drip ink. Xu Tianan was unconcerned, “What brother?It’s just a boy, money-losing goods; what’s there to be precious about?If I were you, I’ll immediately use him as collateral to exchange for a few thousand taels, pick a good dog, and earn back my ego. And when the servants bring back the money, then just redeem him…”

“I am not as inhuman as you as to sacrifice my brother’s reputation for just to fight dogs,” Chu Yuyan’s face filled with anger. If the proud Marquis’ Household’s Young Master is used like an item for collateral at a colosseum, the public’s cynicism would be enough to drown her. Wherever she would go, she would be laughed at till she’s unable to look up.

“Stop sounding so righteous. I think you’re just scared of losing!” Xu Tianan leaned against the fence and looked sideways to Chu Yuyan, eyes filled with arrogance, “You are afraid that your taste is so bad that even if you choose a hundred dogs, you wouldn’t be able to win me by a single round. By then, you would have lost your brother and your face…”

“Shut up, Xu Tianan!” , Chu Yuyan’s chest filled with anger and thundered, all ready to pounce on Xu Tianan and beat her up. Chu Yang pulled her back and walked a few steps up front. He coldly stared at Xu Tianan, “My sister’s luck is just a little bad today. You don’t need to goad her. If you wish to fight dogs, I will accompany you.” Chu Yuyan might be a useless playgirl, but she is very protective of him.

Naturally, she will not stand on the sidelines and watch her get ridiculed. Xu Tianan widened her eyes in surprise, “You fight dogs with me?” Chu Yang is a gentle and weak boy, brought up in the depths of the mansion. She reckoned that he has not even seen cock- fighting or cricket-fighting. Now she wants to dog-fight with her?Is she imagining it?

“Can’t I?” Chu Yang’s said coldly. “Of course you can!” Xu Tianan looked at his determined gaze and confirmed that he wasn’t joking, but was serious about dog-fighting with her. She haughtily smiled. As long as he is not afraid that the splashes of blood would make him faint, she didn’t mind, “Pay up the 500 taels and choose a dog… how much will you put as stake?”

“For this round, we shan’t gamble with money; we’ll gamble a finger!” Chu Yang’s cold voice traveled into her ears. Xu Tianan froze mid-action while taking out the bills and looked at him shocked, “You mean whoever loses will have to cut off a finger?”

“That’s right!” Chu Yang nodded, “Do you dare to gamble?” “Of course I dare!” Xu Tianan raised his chin arrogantly and wantonly sized up Chu Yang. Those lecherous eyes openly flashed her wretched and evil desires, “I know best how to take care of boys. Even if you lose, I won’t cut off your finger. You just need to serve me well for a night and we’ll call it…”

“Smack!” A slap harshly hit Xu Tianan’s face, cutting her off and turning her head to the side. A bright red five-fingered print immediately formed on half of his face, hot and painful. “Chu Yang, you dare to hit me?!” Xu Tianan was furious. Spitting out the blood at the corner of his mouth, she viciously pounced towards Chu Yang.

Fuck this kid, even if its just a random world with random settings he is not a slut who will insert his rod into any hole he finds, he doesn't care how the world will view him, he's just disgusted by the lady in front of him. And before he increases his strength he can't insert his rod even in a good girl, as he will be mocked by the whole world. She wants to teach him a lesson? How overconfident! Chu Yang laughed coldly and kicked Xu Tianan. Xu Tianan did not expect that and was kicked in the stomach. She fell to the ground wincing, brows knotted, and stared hatefully at Chu Yang. “If you agree to the stake, just nod your head. If not, just shake your head. There’s no need to say so much rubbish.”

Chu Yang looked down at her condescendingly, full of contempt and disdain. Xu Tianan choked. That hateful little boy who has never seen the world actually dared to hit her, kick her, laugh at her, and caused her to lose his face. How reckless of him! If she wants to court death, she’ll grant his wish!

Thinking bitterly, Xu Tianan stood up and quickly walked to the metal cages, pointing at the dogs within saying, “I want this one, that one… and this one. Bring them all over…” Chu Yuyan looked complicatedly at Chu Yang. In her impression, her brother is a gentle and hansome boy. When she heard that he wanted to fight dogs, she was so shocked that by the time she got out of her daze, she had already finished negotiating all the terms with Xu Tianan.

The dog-fight was on and she could do nothing to stop it. She lamented in her heart – because she as the older sister did not take good care of her brother, her brother had rashly set the stakes. If her brother loses, she’ll cut her finger on behalf of her brother. She has been using these ten fingers for the last 14 years and is quite reluctant to cut whichever of them…

Watching Xu Tianan buy four, five dogs at one go, she shouted angrily, “Xu Tianan, you and my brother are only betting on one round, you only need to choose one. Why did you choose so many?”

Xu Tianan glanced at her, “I like it. What do you care?” Chu Yuyan’s face darkened, “You have picked all the fierce dogs away, leaving a bunch of useless sick dogs. You obviously want him to lose…”
    “So what?” Xu Tianan raised her chin and unabashedly admitted, “If he has ability, why don’t he pick a champion from the sick dogs and bite my dog to death!”

“You…” Chu Yuyan stare at Xu Tianan could almost spit fire, “Despicable coward!” Xu Tianan coldly snorted and ignored her, urging irritably, “It’s getting late, do you want to fight dogs or not?If not, I’m going home.” It’s just another despicable, disgusting and old ploy. He really couldn’t be bothered. Chu Yang laughed coldly and slowly walked up. His calm eyes passed over the cages and stopped at a cage in the utmost corner.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  3. JustaReader

Reading List:
    Link
    Tasty....

4. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6 : 1 v/s 4
    In the cage was a small dog. Its fur matted with dirt, making it difficult to discern whether it was white or grey. Its small head rested on this front paw, eyes closed. Its body was half the size of its neighbor, and both its ear were drooping, seemingly lethargic. Chu Yang’s eyes flashed and pointed towards the small dog, “That’s the one!”

Chu Yuyan’s initial optimism faded and her heart sank. She knew it. Her brother is a kind-hearted, sympathetic good boy, but, “This is a colosseum. If you choose a dog that’s so sickly and close to death to fight, you will definitely lose. Choose another!”

“No need to choose again. This dog is good enough,” Chu Yang said hardly, and personally opened the cage. The small dog heard the noise and slowly opened its eyes, looking at Chu Yang warm smile. Its black eyes glinted with brightness, and it slowly stood up and leisurely walked out of the cage towards the arena; its thin and small body seemed like it would fall with a single gust of wind.

Chu Yuyan was speechless – this can be considered not bad? After entering the arena, there is no need to even fight, that fierce hound’s aura is enough to frighten it to death. Such a lousy dog! It was definitely caught to make up the numbers. Anyone with eyes will never choose it!

Despite the looks he was getting Chu Yang neared the small dog and gently placed his hand on the Dog, his eyes widened brightly as he felt a faint movement from the nine tribulation spear in his meridians, he tried to calm himself and slowly analysed it. After the time required for 1 by 10000th of an incense stick to burn passed he got a general understanding of the situation, the energy from the spear slowly passed into the weak looking dog.

As the dog became filled with energy it suddenly got upright, and walked into the stadium leaving Chu Yang behind.

Xu Tianan leaned against the fence, watching his ‘General Yellow’ strut into the arena, arrogantly walking to the front of the small dog and looking down upon it. Its big body shadowed the small dog’s closely, like a strict elder arrogantly looking down on a misbehaving child. She sneered internally.

Usually when one fights dogs, even if one doesn’t know how to choose, one would also choose a large and intimidating hound. Chu Yang actually bought such a small and skinny dog for the fight! What an utter idiot! After at most a few rounds, this dog will be torn to pieces by her ‘General Yellow’. When that happens, she will teach Chu Yang a hard lesson. Let’s see if he still dares to show off in front of him.

‘Dang!’ The bell to signal the start of the fight rang. ‘General Yellow’s’ aura immediately sharpened and it howled towards the sky, pouncing ferociously towards the small dog! In contrast, the small dog stood there quietly, not moving. Her black eyes looking as the ‘General Yellow’ came closer and closer.

It is unsure whether the small dog did not know how to react, or whether it was stunned. But with such a vast contrast, it is obvious that the small dog would come to a terrible end. Chu Yuyan closed her eyes as she couldn’t bear to watch. ‘Crack’ a dull sound travelled into everyone’s ears, and the wild howling stopped suddenly.

Chu Yuyan’s heart dropped to pit bottom. Just one move and the small dog has been bitten to death. How utterly useless! She had already said earlier that he can’t buy that sick dog but he still did not believe her. Great! Now that the dog is dead, and her brother had lost miserably, her one finger will soon be chopped off…

“How can this be? How is it that ‘General Yellow’ is the one that’s dead?” Xu Tianan’s shocked exclamation, full of disbelief, travelled into her ears. Chu Yuyan stopped. What? The ‘General Yellow’ is dead? Looking towards the arena, she saw the mighty ‘General Yellow’ lying on the ground. Its throat ripped out and fresh blood flowing out. Its fierce eyes blank and it was not breathing; it was obviously dead. The small and skinny dog stood in front of it, looking down upon it. It’s back straight and eyes cold like a haughty ruler.

Chu Yuyan’s eyes widened in surprise. It is really ‘General Yellow’ that’s dead. Such a small and skinny dog used only one move to bite the strong and ferocious ‘General Yellow’ to death. How incredible! “Xu Tianan, you have lost! Fulfill the bet!” Chu Yang calmly stated, his voice flat. A servant of the colosseum carried a prepared tray and quickly walked up to Xu Tianan. On the red cloth of the tray laid an unsheathed dagger. Its sharp edge reflecting coldly under the sunlight, piercing painfully through Xu Tianan’s eyes. She had lost.

She will really need to cut off one of her fingers. How can this be? She is the almighty and precious youngest daughter of the Minister’s Household. How can she become a handicap with missing fingers?! Xu Tianan’s gaze turned cold and she hurried to the cage that she had bought and opened it. Dogs leaped out of the cage and ferociously pounced towards the small dog in the arena. “Bite it to death, bite it to death!” Xu Tianan watched the chaotic arena, and wildly shouted.

Her eyes were red and she had only one thought in her mind – if her dogs bite Chu Yang’s dog to death then she would win and would no longer need to cut off her finger. “Xu Tianan, what are you doing? Going back against your word?” Chu Yuyan was furious and ready to ask the staff of the colosseum to separate the dogs.

Just then, the small dog leaped up. It’s grey silhouette moving between the group of dogs like a flash of light. ‘Crack, crack, crack’, four dull sounds rang and all the large fierce hounds had their necks torn out. They fell to the ground awkwardly, eyes wide open without life. The small dog was unharmed. It puffed out its chest and stood proudly in the center of the arena.

Chu Yuyan gaped. That was one against four, and it had won so beautifully. This dog is so powerful. It seems that dogs with a fierce physical appearance might not be fierce and strong; dogs that looks weak and sickly might not be weak when facing enemies. Xu Tianan picked so many dogs yet all died under this small dog. It is absolute defeat and there is completely no reason to not fulfill the bet.

She had been ridiculed by Xu Tianan so much previously; today, she has finally won a round. She can walk with her head high now. Hahaha, after cutting a finger off her, let’s see how arrogant she can continue to be! She looked gloatingly towards Xu Tianan only to see her staring at the bloody arena, eyes wild with panic. All the dogs she had bought are dead. She had lost to Chu Yang. She will need to cut off his finger… How could this happen? She definitely cannot become a handicap!

Her eyes hardened. Xu Tianan snatched up the dagger on the tray and rushed towards Chu Yang in a rage. He had dared to arrogantly force her to submit in public. How dare him! He wants a finger, doesn’t he? Then she’ll cut off her finger to give to him. “Xu Tianan, you despicable coward!” Chu Yuyan paled and thundered. She was just going to snatch the dagger when she saw Chu Yang turned slightly to the side to avoid the vicious attack and flipped his wrist – the dagger that was in Xu Tianan’s hand instantly transferred over to his hand.

He waved his hand and the sharp dagger swept across her left hand cutting off all five fingers from the knuckles. Blood squirted and splashed onto the yellow soil on the ground; the red blood shone brilliantly against it. Xu Tianan’s screams pierced through the air, “Ah!” “Young Lady!” A page girl standing not far exclaimed and ran hurriedly to Xu Tianan, ripped off a length of cloth from his robes, grabbed the injured hand and rapidly bandaged it.

Xu Tianan stood shakily, her face white and drained of blood. She looked at Chu Yang, eyes almost spitting fire, “Our bet was one finger. How could you cut five?” Her left hand was entirely destroyed. From today, she would be considered a real useless person. “We had initially agreed to gamble one round for one finger. You let go of five dogs; that’s five rounds, and all five rounds lost. Of course it should be five fingers cut.” Chu Yang slowly said, putting the blood-coated dagger back onto the tray. He had planned to only cut one finger off Xu Tianan. But since she is just a shameless slut who wanted to attack him despicably, then she shouldn’t blame him for not being merciful.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
  5. Primarx

Primarx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The idea is interesting in the beginning but if the only things changed are the genders and name of MC who doesn't behave like MC from ttnh it become weird(?) to read so if you don't plan on creating an original plot from here on than I think it's enough as a parody/joke and see no reason to continue further on

6. Judgecutioner

Judgecutioner [Supreme Noodly God][Created 69^69 universes][Dom]

Reading List:
    Link
    last sentence "...she is just a shameless slut who wanted to attack HIM despicably, then she shouldn’t blame him for not being merciful."

PS: I am getting used to animal cruelty in fictions to some extent, I guess. I can't still handle LLS which implies that kicking a dog is fun.

7. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7: Aunt Beauty
    Chu Yang, calmly walked out of the arena. Chu Yuyan gave a glance to the miserable girl who lost all her fingers with a pleasing look on her face, she didn't take long before she followed her brother to her home.

"Brother how did you know that this dog is so strong, just what type of dog is it", Chu Yuyan who couldn't contain her curiosity asked him. "It's not an ordinary street dog, its a dog who has superior genes in it" though its initial power was null after it got its power from the nine tribulation spear don't say 4 it could even defeat several dozens of dogs.

As people were walking out they didn't notice the gaze of two women who were watching them. "Sister is he really the rumored sick boy","Yes, but something is strange the way the dog gained power and the way he snatched the knife don't add up to his description, may be he was cultivated by the Marquis herself and the movement technique which he used must be one of their family techniques, anyway keep a close eye on him from now on" "Yes, Sister"

Just as they returned home, they found someone waiting on their doorsteps and having a talk with the butler, "Greetings, young master and lady".
    "Who are you and what are you here for", Chu Yuyan asked him coldly.
    "We are from the Ling household and are here to bring you the dowry" replied wang, "Dowry you say, but why can't I see it", Chu yuyan who was on the verge of breaking asked fiercly
    "It's this box which contains the dowry" replied wang without caring for Chu Yuyan,"Are you mocking me, Is this what you call dowry for legal wife", Chu Yuyan finally erupted
    "No, I would never dare, but this is really the dowry and Princess Ling will marry Chu Yang as a Concubine. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Just as he finished this sentence, he was hit by a knife and his entire arm was cut off.
    "Who dare to say that they want to marry by nephew as a concubine, can you repeat it?" from the inside of the house came a cold piercing voice which made everyone present shudder.
    Following the voice came a lady on a wheel chair, the lady. At that moment Chu Yang felt his world stopped, a beautiful breathtaking face appeared in Chu Yang’s line of sight. As she raised her charming eyes and meet Chu Yang’s in contact, he immediately became stunned…. A pair of indescribable magnificent eyes met his. It was as if the world’s essence laid deep within her eyes. Not even the world’s most brilliant painter nor the most precious of words could accurately portray her beauty. Her jade-like skin and creamy face was as white as snow under the dim lights in the room. Her lips were like the world’s most delicate petals and her nose was of the most beautiful of sculpted white jade, high and proud with an innate nobility. If he were to say a person who could match her then it will only be the Ji Qing Wu from his previous life.

"Lady Chu Die, we are only here on the orders of Princess Ling, please don't make things difficult for us" cried one of the lackey who was supporting wang.

"Making things difficult you say, If you don't dissappear from my sight within 5 breaths of time I will kill everyone of you, and remember to pass a message to princess Ling , my nephew will never marry into the Ling House even as a Main Wife" said the cold beauty with looks so cold that it can make any person a chill down his spine.

Chu Die looked at Chu Yang and Chu Yuyan and stated "Let's go inside and talk of what needs to be done".

As Chu Yang looked at his memories from the current body he got more information on the cold beauty. Yes this cold beauty was Chu Yang's Aunt, the reason why she cannot walk is because of a tragedy that struck their family a decade ago.
    A Decade ago when she was 15 years old she had reached the Late True Soul realm and was considered never before seen genius of the country, many young boys have lost their souls to her and came to propose marriage to her, even willing to become her servants, A Lady from a powerfull sect who couldn't control her jealously challenged her for a one on one fight, The result of the fight shocked everyone 15 yrs old Chu Die defeated 21 yrs old opponent surnamed Hielin who was at initial earth soul realm. The opponent couldn't take the insult and ordered his clan members to make her life miserable by having her inject with a poison which will cause her to loose both her legs and also suffer from immeasurable pain every year winter. She wanted Chu Die to suffer a pain painful then death.

Chu Die looked at Chu Yang and asked slowly "Yang Yang can you explain to aunt about what has happened"
    Chu Yang who was in a daze in his aunt's beauty startled but calmed quickly and explained clearly what has happened in the palace
    Chu Die pulled Chu Yang closely and had him rest his head on her breasts, patting his head and comforting him slowly said "Don't worry Yang Yang let your aunt call the shots for you, I will support you till I have my life"

Chu Yang who was feeling as if he was in heaven after feeling the softness of the breasts, heard her say these words he couldn't control his emotions, his heart couldn't calm down. He was an orphan in his previous life, one who was left at the door steps of a temple by his parents, he never knew what family love is. Once he heard his aunt say these familial words he was so happy that he nearly cried.
    He got up from the snow mounds and calmly looked at his aunts legs which had been paralyzed state for a decade, She is ready to fight for him in this state, he as a man can never allow her to suffer any longer he will have to quickly increase his cultivation so that he can protect his aunt and sister who are the only relatives left for him, and the love which his aunt showed him was nothing less than true mother.
    Chu Yang made a decision for himself no matter what it takes he will cure his aunt, kill all the one's responsible for her suffering, will make the lady's life who was responsible for this more miserable than death.

"Thank you aunt, I will head to my room and cultivate, have a good day" politely stated Chu Yang as he walked into his room

Last edited: Nov 10, 2016
    Judgecutioner likes this.
  8. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 8: Current World Settings
    After he went into his room, Chu Yang sat on his bed and began to comprehend all his memories from this body.This universe has Gazillion's of planets (Google it), among all these planets one of the minor far less enchanting planet, the planet on which he transmigrated is Zepto. and the country that he belongs to is called Ancient Azura Kingdom. He had a GrandMother a war veteran who has contributed a lot for the empire and because of her contribution the Empress has given her family benefits in the past. His mother was also a war goddess, during the war 16 years ago she met a handsome cold guy and they both fell in love. The Guy became pregnant with her child. WTFFFFFFFF. Chu Yang nearly coughed up all his 6 liters of blood when he came across this part of his memory.

Yes this world's child birth is completely uncommon, you can even say its a myth. When a Male and Female have sex and a seed is sown, its still the Female in whose stomach the child grows but if any injury, poisoning or child birth happens, its the Male who has to bear the pain and also they cough up blood of black and red colors when its a child birth. This is also how the female comes to know who among her harem is the birth father of her child. And it is also very easy to catch a male who has adultery using this.

And continuing with the memories, Chu Yang found that after his father left because of the pressure from his clan. his mother found that she has his child. She gave birth to the twin children after raising them for 5 years she handed him over to her adopted sister Chu Die and left them both to embark on a journey to find her husband and bring him back to take care of their children.

Only thing he remembers about his father is his name, his father by mere coincidence also had the same Chu Surname, his name was Chu Feng. After his mother left her children, it was always the aunt who took care of them. After the incident 5 years ago, she lost all hopes of life as no doctor could cure her, but since she promised to look after Chu Yang till he is married into good family she couldn't kill herself. This was also the reason why even after having to bear the unimaginable amount of torment every winter she kept on living.

Once he thought about his aunt and her pain Chu Yang couldn't help but feel sorry, in his previous life Ji Qing Wu sacrificed everything for him but he never even looked at her lovingly, he just used her to satisfy his lust, anger, frustration. He mad a vow when he committed double suicide to never repeat the mistake if he is given a chance.

Since he transmigrated and got a chance he will never ever let any harm fall on his loved one's, he will cure his aunt let her increase her cultivation and together with her he will trample on the sect that led to the miserable stage of his aunt, and personally make that young master suffer thousand times more suffering.

The marriage which he had with princess Ling was the one decided by his Grand Mother along with her Grand Mother, since his Grand Mother is already dead and his mother is missing the highest authority in the house is his aunt Chu Die. Since she already agreed for the dissolution of marriage he doesn't need to worry from his families side. But he cannot be sure as to what actually Princess Ling wants and why is she insisting on marrying him. If she were to force her way to the marriage not even entire Marquis household can stop.

He cannot let his aunt suffer anymore, in this 3 days time he has to come up with a solution which will not cause any harm to their family.

He even can't seek protection from the empress who has already shown her favoritism for the Ling Household, and not interfered into their marriage. Even-though when his Grand Mother was alive and contributed for the war this same empress humbled herself in front of his Grand Mother. Once she retired from the army and handed the charges to the empress she completely neglected them, even when his aunt needed treatment and Grand Mother approached the empress to grant imperial doctors and 1000 years old ginseng in return for all the contributions that they had made, Empress simply ignored the stating that they can't make an enemy out of that powerful sect.

Chu Yang originally belonged to the Tianchen continent of planet Kilfulda. He had heard about the 9 profound treasures in the universe. his own nine heavens spear is one of the 9 treasures, among them it is ranked 4th. Their was a treasure among the 9 which could purify any medicine and also create the most dreadful poison, He also heard that in his same continent a guy called Yun Che used sky profound pearl and killed millions in revenge for his Masters murder. When he heard the stories he always felt that he could get along with this guy. But one day he heard that guy was killed due to an ambush.

Chu Yang faintly sighed "If only i had the Sky profound pearl I could have purified all the treasures in the house and cured aunt". Just as he was contemplating his thoughts he heard a knock on the door.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Yunchii and JustaReader like this.
  9. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    When is daddy coming to exterminate the baddies?

10. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Feng has no clue how many women he raped so can't say he will come to him or will even know his evil seeds exist.

JustaReader likes this.
  11. Judgecutioner

Judgecutioner [Supreme Noodly God][Created 69^69 universes][Dom]

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep them coming. It's interesting.

12. JustaReader

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHAHHAHAHAH NICE AHAHAHHAA

13. RebirthofNovel

Reading List:
    Link
    Busy for few days.

14. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading this man... I really like this, lol. Keep up the good work!. XD

15. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this is going to an interesting place with all of the cross-over madness

16. Grisia

Grisia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a parody of Precious Sly Wife, right?

18. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    yes

19. Miss Ruby

Miss Ruby 『Candy Floss』『Black Blood』 『❄️Ice Princess❄️』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok. As I read I was like sure i'd read this b4 but the genders were switched

20. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this a revese harem/harem story. i'm confused by the thread title