LCD The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Prometheus, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Lithit

Lithit Desu~'s Little Griffin

Reading List:
    Link
    Author, I don't know where you are or what you are doing right now, but I swear if you don't make Rolande's chaos god the god of gentlemen, so help me, I will find you and do 'gentlemanly" things to you.

Thanks for the comment, It gave me a good laugh.

2. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    Roland cannot be a Chaos God or join Chaos faction, the moment he become Arbiter , his system finally complete.
    This mean God of Gentleman is a god of its own faction, Gentleman Faction

3. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought he was aiming to do another assenscion like his law one, but this time he would do it fr chaos. He would then afterwards use his arbiterienss(?) to combine them into super-sayain fo ultra-rola his final fo an Arbiter

Lokumi likes this.
  4. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    after reading 104(and several scene starting from 93), i dare to bet that what Reyne like isnt her GreatGranpa Roland like the system said. It actually the Mature, Charismatic and alluring but not flirtatious Roland-nee-sama
    She is a Lily who like older sister

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  6. Vocah

Vocah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Urgh, reading 104 when Reyne chose a Snow Woman Nightmare, my thoughts were: Are you sure Roland didn't hit the bullseye when he declared in her name that she likes woman?

Mizura, Poor_Hero and Lithit like this.
  7. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, so you guys make a theory that actually Reyne shares the same interest with Roland, ahahaha...
    oh my, I am so looking forward to Darsos losing his face again...

8. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Vocah Hahah, I thought the same thing while reading that!

In the latest chapter, I thought Roland was pretty badass for a while... until he brought up that beating up those undead was like beating up babies. Alright, as expected of a gentleman, showing off by picking on the poor little newbie skeletons. Tsk tsk.

So he's stealing the ships after all. Hopefully he'll leave Darsos a few, since there are more ships now. If he leads the ships out now, I imagine that the seafolks will start attacking, and he can use the diversion to fly away. Darsos gets his back-up, and Mist gets a couple of ships. Win-win.

Lithit likes this.
  9. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    【Ding, congratulations for noticing the hidden effect of the 'King of Gentlemen'. Not only will the title make Gentlemen proactively join your faction, they will also turn ordinary people into Gentlemen. Little Gentleman will turn into Great Gentleman, Great Gentleman will turn into God Gentleman and the God Gentleman will turn into King of Gentlemen! ——System Notice: Did you notice how I gave you the greatest honor of the Gentlemen from the start, aren't I caring?】

Have I ever said I love this system? because I do, I really do!

10. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    The world/system forbid roland to ever interact with normal people. Commanding a legion of Gentleman is his true calling. Hahaha.
    Since wumianzhe have rise to be a god on the Order side. Maybe next would be a god for gentlemen on the Chaos side. That seems balanced right.

Lithit likes this.
  11. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    ... oh sh*t, another gentleman (transgender? gay?) joins the family (lol) the hell with this king... will he love our Rolo and make this as Momo's rival?

12. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... that, yes, it is another gentleman. I have no words. Truly, I bow my head to the author, who must be the Progenitor of Gentlemen, to be able to come up with such a diversity of gentlemen. Also, I'm waiting for the day Darsos to join. That too is surely a gentleman.

I'm waiting for gentlemen who pretend to be little kids to show up to trick big sisters like Momo. Wait, that's Roland. Nevermind.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  13. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly what I have been wishing since a while back. Oh how badly I want that. But with the way the author has been advertising his gentle manliness, either this will happen, or something even funnier. I'm torn on which to hope for

14. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Un, I just realized that the level of gentlemen is rising. We now have a Lich whose gender aspirations is Krose, whose habit is Momo, and whose new body will be made up of Harloys. I was about to say that the level of gentlemen in future characters may rise even further, incorporating the habits of say Beifeng, but that was too disgusting to think further ahead. Un, best to pretend I never thought of that.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    lol I have the feeling that lich will be the proxy of Roland for the emperor huehue

besides Roland is the master of all the gentlemen please remember that

16. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    btw is there anyone who think that the system is sort of a God or Law of the World? 'cause most of the thing that the system do can affect the surrounding place/event etc right?

17. Nyamsus

Reading List:
    Link
    stupidity isnt contagious as it said but gentleman does

18. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Un. Why is it that I think that before the body is complete, little Rolo will present this Lich by saying "I've found uncle Roland!" (I mean, they're skeletons, can you even tell them apart??)

Then this new guy will wonder why he suddenly gained -30 charm with dark elves. Un.

But un, Roland's title really is too powerful. He just needs to show up and people are offering him the flagship of a massive fleet that took centuries to research and build. His Aura even largely surpasses that of the Mary Sues you find in petty fictions.

... I wonder. Once Krose finds out about the deal, will he be desperate enough to turn himself into a Lich so that Roland can make a male body for him?!

19. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    and then what? Roland gaining the ire of Krose male fan clubs :3
    Never~

20. Lithit

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure the system is part of the 'game' the world is to become after the two douchebags goddess wake up, but for some reason, Rolande reincarnated into the world, with the system, before it even became a game. At least I think that's what happend, it's been a while since I read the earlier chapters.