Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so everyone knew that Nie MingJue died because he went crazy
    (who killed him?...didnt they try to stop him first?)...how did his brother get involved?
    Also why steal the corpse?(and how did he cut his soul in pieces if he was already dead?
    dont cultivators from large clans do rituals and stuff to prevent themshelfs from becoming undead?

LoveManga likes this.
  2. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, everyone saw Nie MingJue go crazy and try to kill people (b/c he thought they were all Jin GuangYao), and I think it might have been Jin GuangYao who stabbed him in the end, but correct me if I'm wrong. People who fall to their inner demons pretty much don't come back from it, and he was also killing people left and right, so even if someone killed him, it would have been seen as "saving everyone else" and "out of self defense".

Nie MingJue hadn't reached the point where he should have gone crazy, and the timing was too coincidental, so it wouldn't be a surprise if his brother grew suspicious and started investigating. Plus, the "body" that they buried obviously would have been a fake one swapped out by Jin GuangYao, and it would be more of a surprise if his brother didn't realize something was wrong at that point.

I don't think his soul was cut up, just his body. People from large clans generally don't become undead b/c they go through a ritual when they're young to prevent that, but if there's enough resentment and hate, then it's still possible. Nie MingJue had an explosive and easily angered personality, and before he died, he knew very clearly who caused his death, so his resentment was through the roof. That's why he became such a powerful and bent-on-revenge undead.

zemblenity, LoveManga, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  3. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o so how did his soul end up in so many pieces? (unless the mc's initiate judjement was wrong)

orz JGY went over the top with his actions....no wonder he got caught in the end
    I love how the brother went - i dont know what to do next so lets call the mc and kill some kids! (hue hue JGY indireclty caused the mc's death but he also caused his revival :D )

4. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe his soul was split too? Sorry, the details are a bit fuzzy, maybe someone else can clarify.

His brother wasn't necessarily targeting MC at the start. From what MC's deducted, the original plan didn't include MC, and MC was actually this unexpected variable. If it wasn't for MC popping out of nowhere, the Lan kids and Jin Ling would have died. They're the younger generation of two clans who hold a lot of power, so if they died, the Lan clan and Jin clan would definitely fully investigate the matter, which would eventually expose what really happened. And exposing the truth was the true goal, so after MC showed up and saved those kids again and again, he changed his plans to getting MC to expose the truth instead of involving the Lan and Jin clans to move.

LoveManga, Nikha and alexfilia like this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o but jin ling wasnt with the kids when the arm attacked that night

btw do we know what happened to that Mo kid (the mc's ex body owner) and went half crazy in the clan? (did JGY had anything to do with it?)

LoveManga likes this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean the previous owner of MC's current body?

LoveManga likes this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    yeap ...since he was also the ex jin clan leader's illegitimate son he could have had claim for the head possition if he grew older) (it would be funny if the mc becomes head :D ...maybe help jin ling in the future pfff :D)

LoveManga likes this.
  8. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    No, but he was led to the city Xue Yang was in along w/ the Lan kids, and w/o MC and ML, they would have died there.

Mo XuanYu was an unfortunate pawn, and yes, Jin GuangYao definitely was a big cause of him getting kicked out. After all, he and Jin GuangYao were half brothers, so he was a potential threat to Jin GuangYao's power and ascension as the next clan head. The specifics weren't mentioned, but Mo XuanYu learned of the forbidden art to summon MC from the documents that Jin GuangYao stole from MC after he "died". No matter what, there was no way Jin GuangYao would have allowed Mo XuanYu to stay in the Jin clan.

LoveManga, Nikha and alexfilia like this.
  9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    BUt didnt he have bad aptitude towards cultivation(?), so he wasn't recognized as his son, but JGY was

LoveManga likes this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    wasnt the Nie brother the one who manipulated the Mo kid into summoning the mc? (unless JGY wanted the mo kid to ''summon'' the mc in order to die and claim that the mo kid is a demonic cultivator)

LoveManga likes this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea what's going on anymore :notlikeblob:

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    basically the corpse Nie guy was tricked by the mastermind and he died ...since his death was suspicious and his corpse was stolen his brother went to invastigate ....Then he ploted to have the Lan kids die by the hand and jin ling die by JGY mother's spirit statue in order for the big clans to start invastigating

As far as the Mo kid goes he was schemed and had his reputation destroyd by JGY cause he was a threat to his position ...now as to who gave him those forbiten texts to summon the mc and for what reason i have no idea (but i was under the impresion it was Nie brother since he thought the mc would know what do and how to find the restt of the corpse)

Poor Jin ling ...if there wasnt for his uncle raising him he would have died like a dog lol

13. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    He was brought back to the clan, which meant he was recognized. So Jin GuangYao had to find a way to kick him out just to be safe.

It's hinted that Nie HuaiSang helped Mo XuanYu get the necessary info and tools to summon MC, but he didn't actually put that much hope in him succeeding which is why Mo XuanYu ended up all alone in the village w/ no one to help. Of course, all of this is MC's deductions, and nothing was 100% confirmed, so we don't know the details of how he managed to do those things. But it is the most likely and only way things that happened later would make sense.

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    btw what was JGY's opinion of jin ling? ....he was the one that gave him his dog because he was upset right? ....he could have easily staged an accident or an illness and i doubt JC would be smart enough to figure it out >.<

LoveManga and kiara8 like this.
  15. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    On the surface, he was really kind to Jin Ling, and Jin Ling being a younger generation didn't threaten his power so he had no reason to move against Jin Ling. But at the same time, he wouldn't hesitate to use/sacrifice Jin Ling if he ever did pose a threat. Jin GuangYao was someone who was brilliant at long-term scheming and hiding his real motivations, so we don't really know how he felt.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2017
    LoveManga, Nikha, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  16. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's my post ^.^ what's your weibo?

17. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIIIIT
    My Weibo is K_GhostMafiaBoss...

Nikha and Yuslia like this.
  18. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound familiar :3 that account is our fandom official weibo, i have another account though. I remembered your comment somewhere hmmm.

K.san likes this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    what does this pic say ?

[​IMG]

Aeli, kly and kiara8 like this.
  20. kly

kly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link