LCD The Grandmaster Strategist

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Anon Ymous, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Your Favourite Family Disappointment

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Qing and duan wudi's love story was just a drama in making lol
    One wants to defend the country and the other destroy it.
    "As an assasin, x died in battlefield. When she woke up she's in a cave, flooded with memories she doesn't remember having. After deciding it trough, she finally choose to pay the grievances her former body had in full course. Read as she rose up in rank, becoming one of the best female general and finally paid her grievances in full"
    The title should be The Female Great General or something chuuni lol

But anyway I miss roulan Q.Q

2. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    See? Su Qing is alive and Jiang Zhe had already sent back-up, just as pl...
    Those dumbasses let the guy escape. ._.

chopin124 likes this.
  3. Sawcrot

Sawcrot 『Elk God』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so she's JZ side then? Arghh I really want to read it but I'll try to hold back now

4. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much.

There's a moment when the Prince of Qi talks to JZ and compliments her, saying that it's a shame for someone so smart and beautiful to be alone, and suggests JZ marry her, and then JZ gives him the death stare, replying that he is faithful to Chang'er, and that since the Prince of Qi only has his wife, he should take her as a concubine instead, and the Prince of Qi gets hella scared cause he likely won't be able to control her and backs off, lmao.

5. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter scheduled for today will be pushed to tomorrow due to personal matters.

6. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the heads up :D

7. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 5 Chapter 13: Oh wow, Huyan Shou fell in love with her? Lmao, nice. Kind of funny how he was like the first to doubt and question her allegiance (since he didn't even move, let alone chase after the other guy when ge tried to escape) xD

Lmao, Xiaoshunzi and Jiang Zhe. The interactions between the two of them are great. I love how they're the closest of friends and the best of brothers. They know each other down to a tee (or at least Xiaoshunzi knows Jiang Zhe really well). I wonder what would have happened had Jiang Zhe learnt of Su Qing's past earlier and made use of her like what was hinted.

Good job discovering the dam and the flood attempt Su Qing! Meritorious rewards for you! xD Also, a little bit surprising that Jiang Zhe didn't account for that possibility, especially since he had already thought something was fishy and shouldn't have underestimated his opponents, even though he did finally decide to treat the matter a bit more seriously.

But damn, not only is 5,000 a pretty significant amount, they even lost all of their supplies as well. And to think that they still somehow managed to make a comeback. I'm looking forward to reading about how Jiang Zhe will pay Northern Han back for their losses.

8. chopin124

chopin124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, Roulan's going to save the day, she'll bully her daddy into doing his job properly :3

Tannhauser likes this.
  9. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whoooa, that turn of events. Even though they discovered it early, the Yong army really suffered a big loss here.

As for Su Qing and Huyan Shou: in this chapter, two potential lovers who think too much. Don't worry you two, you can probably count on that meddling old aunt Jiang Zhe to hook you two up. xD

Tannhauser, CodeZero and chopin124 like this.
  10. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Soo true, lmao xD

11. Tannhauser

Tannhauser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many layers of machinations. I wonder who will come out on top. ;)

12. chopin124

Reading List:
    Link
    Erm... Roulan and her brother of course :3 I mean, he has a sword and she has a crossbow right? :3

Chiaroscuro likes this.
  13. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 5 Chapter 14: That awkward moment when Long Tingfei thinks that Su Qing has no future and that Jiang Zhe and those of Great Yong greatly hate her and wants to get rid of her, lol. Little does he know xD

Damn, nice thinking, trying to pincer the Northern Han troops by taking the other route that they normally don't use. Though it seems as though that move has been predicted, it'll probably still end up going in a way that they couldn't expect, since I'm assuming this was a plan that Jiang Zhe either came up with, or approved of. Also, it was pretty interesting to see Jing Wuji decide to not interfere in the war.

Mizura likes this.
  14. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, this chapter.
    Long Tingfei: Good news! Su Qing was exposed as a member of the Fengyi Sect! She has no place in Great Yong now!
    Duan Wudi: She was at the battlegrounds though.
    Long Tingfei: The Prince of Qi must have defended her. His relations with Jiang Zhe must have deteriorated over this. We can use this. Good news!
    Duan Wudi: Yay?

In the meantime:
    Jiang Zhe: That Su Qing is really talented! I wonder whom I can hook her up with? Heheh.
    Xiaoshunzi: *rolls eyes*

The strategizing both sides is heating up. *__* I kind of lol'ed at how useless that King is, trying to beg Jing Wuji to personally carry out an assassination plan. Jing Wuji himself knows best: some cards can't be used lightly, because it'd result in the opposition doing the same, and the consequences of such escalation can be even worse. Rather than acting too fast and risking retaliation from the Shaolin Temple, it's best to see if the other cards succeed or not first, and serve as the final card for key negotiations if everything else fails.

It's something that's used in ELCL too: all sides need to think twice before committing their full forces, because in the worst-case scenario it'd end up as a whole dogpile. xD

chopin124 likes this.
  15. Aeternelle

Aeternelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter was kinda fun, Jiang Zhe being all relaxed and leisurely spending his time amongst hot springs and literal debates. I gotta say he earned that impromptu rest.

Chiaroscuro likes this.
  16. Chiaroscuro

Chiaroscuro Your Favourite Family Disappointment

Reading List:
    Link
    Jz's "luck" is great lol
    Casually getting subordinates and getting his own private villa with hot springs to boot! XD

I like the chapter, it gave us a moment of breathe from the tense moments~
    Made me miss the old leisurely days.. hmm I should re-read this again lol

17. chopin124

Reading List:
    Link
    JZ turned Japanese MC for the end of the chapter lol

18. InvincibleDespair

InvincibleDespair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to know..
    Will MC go out adventuring after Li An becomes crown prince???
    Please no spoiler.

19. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure you're talking about the right character? Li An is the crown prince. He is the Emperor's first born as well as the son of the Empress. Are you talking about Li Zhi (second son), the Prince of Yong, whom Jiang Zhe works for? If so, then your answer is a sort of. He leaves and goes to the islands in the Eastern Sea to relax and recuperate.

20. ABMAINA

ABMAINA ★☆☆☆☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone should keep a tally of assasination attempts on Jiang Zhe, maybe make a betting pool out of it....