Chinese The Killing of Three Thousand Crows

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Peterpan97, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Peterpan97

Peterpan97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Killing of Three Thousand Crows

Raw Link:http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=631005

NU Link (if avaliable): http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-killing-of-three-thousand-crows/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is by the same authur who wrote A Match Made In Heaven. This also has a total of 54 chapters. The tone of the novel is similar to Heavenly Sweetness Ash Like Frost. (The feel not the story). I love Xuanhuan novels a lot so I really hope some one picks it up. Please.

Description (if you can find one):

By Shushenbar:
    A forbidden love that has waited a thousand years, an epic love that has endured through 10 lifetimes. A infatuation that is unable to be engraved onto the Stone of 3 Lives: even if fated to not to have you, I will still oppose the heavens to guard you. Following <<The Glass Maiden>>, Shi Si Lang once again opens the Realm of Three Thousand, creating once again another memorable xian xia love story. A blazing fire reduces the Great Yan Kingdom into ashes, also burning up the Great Yan Kingdom’s princess Di Ji glorious future.

She kept strong despite feeling otherwise, vehemently refusing him: You can have me, but never think for once you can have my heart!

That man completely didn’t care. He faintly smiled: I only want you, who said anything about your heart?

She held onto his leg, crying: Your lordship! Please! I’m willing to offer myself!

The man kept his attention on the book in his hand and replied her absent-mindedly: You want to offer, but I don’t want you.

Takasugi Shinsaku penned: “I’d kill all the crows in the world, to sleep with you till morning tolls (1).” The novel is drawn from here.

1. This is a line from the Japanese poem 「明け烏 夢の淡雪」 “Ravens at First Light: Faint Snowfall in Dreams” credited to Takasugi Shinsaku.
    On the mountain balcony, Princess Di Ji stunned the world with the song《Peach Blossoms of the Eastern Wind》.

After the stained glass fire, the Great Nation of Yan was no more, the matters of it’s past as if a dream. Concealing her identity, Di Ji hides herself at a place where immortality is cultivated, Qiang Qu Mountain, and becomes the servant Qin Chuan.

But unexpectedly, old friends begin to turn up one after the other. An old lover, Zuo Zi Chen is now entangled with Xuan Zhu after losing his memories, and an elegant and distinguished Fu Jiu Yun suddenly appears, purposely teasing her in every way possible. It’s hard to separate his truth from lies, and difficult to accept his favour.

Taking advantage of the White River Dragon King’s arrival in Qiang Qu Mountain, Qin Chuan steals the Master’s treasures and flees. Knowing that he had been deceived, Fu Jiu Yun is extremely angry, and chases after her however far she goes. After knowing her mission, and being unable to stop her, he can only use his own life to help her succeed.

But she doesn’t know, in order to meet her, he has kept watch for a millennium.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  2. Saladinxc

Saladinxc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance Xian Xia??

Peterpan97 likes this.
  3. Peterpan97

Reading List:
    Link
    Xuanhuan. Yea. Like the novels Hevenly Sweetness, Seven lifetimes, Three lives three worlds. So basicaly fantasy romance.
    I really hope some one picks it up.

4. arjun pandit

arjun pandit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds fun.:p

Peterpan97 likes this.
  5. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Only 54 chapters meaning that's all that's out or it's completed with 54 chapters?

6. Peterpan97

Reading List:
    Link
    It is completed with 54 chapters in total.

akki likes this.
  7. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh that's good. A nice short romance novel should be a good read. I'll add it to my list. Hopefully it gets picked up~

Peterpan97 likes this.
  8. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    When a romance is under 125 chapters,you know that it is gonna be good~~ Not looking at the 6k+ ones btw~

9. 222222

222222 12121212121212121212121212121212121212121212121212

Reading List:
    Link
    Because those would be harems, eh? A new girl every 100 chapters.

Lumina25684 likes this.
  10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol true~ a new girl in every arc. I don't like it.

Btw, going off topic~ you can change your title now. Just go to your personal details.

11. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    It s even tragedy! God, I'll read it soon...

12. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Idek!! They are worse than harem!!

13. Adnana

Adnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish this would get picked up again...

14. Peterpan97

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too friend, me too

15. Peterpan97

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Killing of Three Thousand Crows

Raw Link:http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=631005

NU Link (if avaliable): http://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-killing-of-three-thousand-crows/

Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is by the same authur who wrote A Match Made In Heaven. This also has a total of 54 chapters. The tone of the novel is similar to Heavenly Sweetness Ash Like Frost. (The feel not the story). I love Xuanhuan novels a lot so I really hope some one picks it up. Please.

Description (if you can find one):

By Shushenbar:
    A forbidden love that has waited a thousand years, an epic love that has endured through 10 lifetimes. A infatuation that is unable to be engraved onto the Stone of 3 Lives: even if fated to not to have you, I will still oppose the heavens to guard you. Following <<The Glass Maiden>>, Shi Si Lang once again opens the Realm of Three Thousand, creating once again another memorable xian xia love story. A blazing fire reduces the Great Yan Kingdom into ashes, also burning up the Great Yan Kingdom’s princess Di Ji glorious future.

She kept strong despite feeling otherwise, vehemently refusing him: You can have me, but never think for once you can have my heart!

That man completely didn’t care. He faintly smiled: I only want you, who said anything about your heart?

She held onto his leg, crying: Your lordship! Please! I’m willing to offer myself!

The man kept his attention on the book in his hand and replied her absent-mindedly: You want to offer, but I don’t want you.

Takasugi Shinsaku penned: “I’d kill all the crows in the world, to sleep with you till morning tolls (1).” The novel is drawn from here.

1. This is a line from the Japanese poem 「明け烏 夢の淡雪」 “Ravens at First Light: Faint Snowfall in Dreams” credited to Takasugi Shinsaku.
    On the mountain balcony, Princess Di Ji stunned the world with the song《Peach Blossoms of the Eastern Wind》.

After the stained glass fire, the Great Nation of Yan was no more, the matters of it’s past as if a dream. Concealing her identity, Di Ji hides herself at a place where immortality is cultivated, Qiang Qu Mountain, and becomes the servant Qin Chuan.

But unexpectedly, old friends begin to turn up one after the other. An old lover, Zuo Zi Chen is now entangled with Xuan Zhu after losing his memories, and an elegant and distinguished Fu Jiu Yun suddenly appears, purposely teasing her in every way possible. It’s hard to separate his truth from lies, and difficult to accept his favour.

Taking advantage of the White River Dragon King’s arrival in Qiang Qu Mountain, Qin Chuan steals the Master’s treasures and flees. Knowing that he had been deceived, Fu Jiu Yun is extremely angry, and chases after her however far she goes. After knowing her mission, and being unable to stop her, he can only use his own life to help her succeed.

But she doesn’t know, in order to meet her, he has kept watch for a millennium.

bibi likes this.
  16. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    My 1st thought when seeing the title, "What Did the Crows do to deserve that Genocide?"(LOL)

bibi likes this.
  17. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    slaughterhouse novel?

nope. a bs name novel..

18. Deleted member 36162

Deleted member 36162 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Accept the wrath from the ancestor of crows "The three legs golden crow " and burn for eternity.

19. Setra

Setra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, a match made in heaven has pretty good rating. And this only has small amount of chapters (compared to xianxia in general) so, why not?

20. BabaNovac

BabaNovac FUYUKAI DESU Seraglio e youkoso SchrodingerPanties

Reading List:
    Link
    A perfect story for any Indians out there

maiha-sama likes this.