Spoiler The Kind Death God Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chrit, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Chrit

Chrit Chrit the human.

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey all. I don't know if this is the right place for this thread. If it isn't, can someone please move it to its proper home? Thank you!

So, I've been reading the manga adaptation for The Kind Death God, and I've found it's pretty good.
    It can be found under the novel's original name Shanlian de Sishen.

Anyways, I was browsing the WuxiaWorld forums, and I came across this spoiler.

I was hoping someone would be willing to explain context, or maybe the general outline of the plot if they've read the novel. Thanks!
    • Ah Dai wields the Netherworld King Sword
    • Holy Dragon blood flows through his veins
    • Only child of the Netherworld King, Wen Lin (male) and the Divine King, Si Ya (female)
    • Ah Dai was initially the Death God, Man Duo En, with powers comparable to that of both the Netherworld King and the Divine King
    • He was slow because his mother sealed his memories, he is actually incredibly, overwhelmingly smart
    • His memories and divine power were eventually returned to him
    • Fought his own father who wanted to conquer the 3 realms

2. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I will answer this to the best of my ablities, but be mindful that this is the raws mt so it might not be 100% accurate.
    This contains alot of spoilers about Ah Dai background so be wary.
    1, Well Ah Dai, does use the underworld king, Wen Li sword, he inherited it from his teacher who was the 1 assassin.
    2, he was given a dragon pendant by a warrior clan prophet, towards the later part of the story it fully unlocks and gives Ah Dai, his heritage or something similar.
    3, When the underworld and divine realm were fighting the underworld for conquering mortal realm and the divines defending it it was obvious that the underworld was winning but the divine queen, Si Ya was not retreating so the underworld king, Wen Li offered her a deal 1 night in bed for him pulling back from the mortal world for now, Well being the peace lover she is she accepted and that was how Ah Dai was born.
    4, Ah Dai, or Man Dou En, in the divine world, was not normal he was average looking among pretty flawless looking people, so he was the loner type but he was a genius and he was incredibly power that he was the rival of Wen Li, nearly killed him too but in the got killed by him.
    5, Well Ah Dai, memories and intellect were sealed, because his mother, thought that these were part of the reasons he was never really able to trust anyone previously, so to give him a chance at a fresh start, she sealed them and let him slowly regain his intellect as he free more powerful.
    6, Yes towards the end of the series Ah Dai, was gonna have to fight Wen Li, if he were to protect his family and friend since Wen Li, wanted to take over the 3 realms and Si Ya, being the peace loving hippy she was fighting really ain't her thing.

Side note, on the Divine realm, fighting really is not there thing there are many powerful people riviling the underworld in power but they lack the fighting spirit they are peace lovers at heart.
    Hope I explained that well enough.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  3. Fluphy

Fluphy Notsane's Drunk Editor

Reading List:
    Link
    the copy and paste is real XD

4. Stormingtiger101

Stormingtiger101 Procrastinator ○

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks I edited my post.