LCD The Magus Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This seems to happen every once in a while.

2. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure what it is, maybe the writing style or maybe the translation not getting it right or maybe the author just doesn't make sense in English, but for some reason this novel confuses me. Not in any specific way but just how sometimes something is happening and then something else unrelated happens and then someone join in on one part and no one knows who that new guy is or how he got there but everyone just takes it for granted. Then the story loses focus on its characters to explain what is happening but it doesn't do a good job of it, and I'm left wondering where are the characters or who is doing what and where.

3. Sea Dog

Sea Dog 『Rabid』『Mad Dog』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah the quality has declined so sharply as of late...
    It feels like the author was getting bored so he decided to just write the first thing that came to mind and decided to roll with that theme up till now and that makes me think is wtf is this shit? It's to the point whee i'm questionig wether of not some of these characters are really sentient creatures, and wether a common side effects of cultivation are loss of reasoning skills and a disjointed perception of realit.

4. Bikersmoke

Bikersmoke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading this again and forgot what Manman looks like. Would someone please remind me?

5. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Tiny happy go lucky girl with a pair of hammers. She isn't all that bright but is because she is naive not stupid.

Bikersmoke likes this.
  6. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isnt she like 12 or something?

7. carnwennan

carnwennan White Hilt Divine Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading after the MC went to the war against those three-eyed guys (early 300s I think). Is the MC still a Senior Magus? Has he started cultivating daoist arts with that Daoist Priest master of his?

8. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    still a senior magus but he has opened enough acupuncture points that he can fight 2 realms above him

9. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    is that girl jealous? silly maid you should get the two female members of JH team mad

10. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehh, so Man Man really does like Ji Hao romantically. I mean if she didn't why would she bother sending away the nice smelling maid? That's weird, so far we've been led to believe Man Man is like a little girl in her naivety so since when can she scheme so cunningly? Feels a bit out of place to me.

11. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    unless the other girl [s something] told her about it. lol the female guard is strong on JH team.....but phoenix girl didnt think about that lol

12. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    lol its the MC's mom that's pushing his to have more kids form more women....that's funny

13. Sushi

Sushi Don't Believe Everything You See

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he seriously just spare Wuzhi Qi? #@$% this is bs.

Thats just forcefully prolonging the side-plot for shits and giggles

If that was me, i woulda said that the huai army attacked me before i left the city and during a day long battle, a group of non-human assassins attacked me during the siege etc

14. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Such garbage. The author throws out a concept and forgets about it a couple of chapters down the line. Everyone who came to the Pan Xi world should be suppressed greatly, but now Divine Magi can fight Holy Spirits who are at around the same rank without trouble. I get Ji Hao because of whatever happened with the flower but what about these armies of humankind who are now suppressing the locals? They may be able to enslave the plebs but the holy spirits should be kicking their asses like they did MC when he first was chased by them. If Ji Hao had such trouble facing low leveled Holy Spirits back then despite having super awesome treasures like the cape and the sword, then what chance should normal magus kings and divine magi should have?

DubZer0 likes this.
  15. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So i know this is not a Spoiler Thread and all but what im gonna ask shouldnt be a spoiler(I hope)
    When will Mc breakthrough from Senior Magus?Cause im ch 333 and hes not even half done lol Thas like 50% of translated ch i hope he makes a breakthrough before i catch up but since that will take like 3 days or sth like that i wanna know now
    Tnx...

16. kingsahib

kingsahib Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys i stopped reading when he went to the small world for the competition has that ended if not when will it end so that i can read straight through it.

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So im not an expert at this but...
    Shouldnt the 3 legendery birds which are
    Phonex,The 3 legged crow and the Roc i think be on the same lvl (I read this on a lot of places)
    So why is a Phonex so op.Here and 3 legged crows arent lel

Edit:Sry if im wrong ...

18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I was wondering where the Sun hell use ti make a breakthrough came from...
    So its the small world(im ch 582 and it says 3 suns were shining in the sky lol
    Go figure xD

19. S.a.w..

S.a.w.. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’d better not! The sun from Pan Gu world is naturally much stronger, it is a much better choice. Although I have no idea what will happen if he does...

20. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    He wont get Pangus one (Prob)
    I mean even a Sun frim this world should have at least 10% of Pangus so he will still be the strongest in Same realm...
    In the end Pangus world sun will maybe even nurish that sun and after some time they might be = in Power who knows
    And maybe since theres 3 suns he can fuse them...