LCD The Nine Cauldrons

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many sidekicks. We got two birds, a screeching woman who speaks monster talk and now a little girl who led a tortured life.

2. Plural

Plural Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wish that the story would speed up a bit. They've been in the sea for so long already.

3. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 291: Damn, so he's now allied himself with the Heavenly God Palace. That's such a badass name/concept. The Heavenly God Palace, as a shadow force, with Gods of Heaven being the commanders, and the Empress as the leader. That's pretty awesome. I'm glad I've got a bunch of chapters still left to binge read :D

4. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 295 - 299): Shame that he feels so guilty and responsible for the deaths of Little Cat and Qing Qing that he wasn't willing to let Little Jun enter his heart and make the both of them happy, though it is pretty understandable, given how he literally saw Qing Qing die right in front of him as a result of his enemies. And I'm so glad that Little Jun was like idgaf, I'm joining you anyways, lol. I hope there's a new ship setting sail (see what I did there?), and that this time, it doesn't result in her death and him getting traumatised ._.

5. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 316-320: I'm glad to see that although Teng Qingshan was quite willing to see and comprehend the Dao of the Sword from the mural, as well as his goal of seeing and comprehending the Dao of the Axe from the Northern Continent, he only wants to use his experience as a reference so that making his own unique Dao of the Spear easier. Cause I mean, if he was already planning on making unique techniques, as well as a whole new type of cultivation system, he may as well combine all of that to make his own unique Dao path. But lol, he actually forced them to let him comprehend the Dao of the Sword. That's hilarious xD

6. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nice to see him being forceful about it. They offended him, so why not take some gains.

7. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 333: I'm interested in seeing how they try to recruit him. Also, seeing as how there have been Omnipresent Experts on the continent, I wonder how many Emptiness Realm Experts there are there, if any. Also, I'm kind of curious what role the little girl will play. Will she be a more permanent member, or is it only a temporary thing whilst they stay on the continent?

Also, is it just me, or does it seem like Little Jun hasn't been training as much as she should? Whether it's her own personal cultivation, or her ability to communicate and subdue the demonic beasts, it doesn't seem as though she's been practicing/training either, lol.

8. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 335: Well, so much for recruiting him. Seems like he doesn't want to try recruiting him anymore. xD He'll probably regret that decision of his though. Also, I'm curious if Teng Qingshan will try and find/recruit/help that other slave.

9. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 337: Yes! Hopefully now that annoying guy finally dies.

10. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell how the cultivation works in this novel? What are the different realms?
    [​IMG]

11. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    needs proofread

12. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading this thread will probably help you out a lot. Otherwise, if you're too lazy just check the spoiler:

By strength
    3rd Rate Warrior is from 500 Jin to 2000
    2nd Rate Warrior is from 2000 Jin to 10000
    1st Rate Warrior is above 10000

By Qi
    Postliminary Realm is at or above 1st rate Warrior
    Innate Realm consists of 3 tiers (Emptiness Dan to True Dan to Golden Dan)
    Emptiness Realm
    Omnipotent Expert.

There might be another realm between Emptiness and Omnipotent Expert, but I can't remember.

WolverineM likes this.
  13. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!(y)

[​IMG]

14. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :)

15. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I giggle everytime the beast language is mentioned. It's such a silly plot device.

16. kazamakj

kazamakj Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually enjoying this slow pace instead of what i felt was a frantic paced coiling dragon story.

17. MineralWater

MineralWater NU's BS supplier

Reading List:
    Link
    I can imagine the future when Teng Qingshan has already established his school. Xiong Shou, being the eldest apprentice, is all gentlemanly cultured and all that but they get in a battle of some sort and he'll get to fight. And then the second apprentice talks to some young disciple of the school about Xiong Shou along the lines of 'even though your eldest apprentice uncle is the most calm and composed person in the school once in a while he gets back to his roots.....being a wild animal'..

wouldn't that be awesome XD he makes me think of bajio from kingdom manga

DubZer0 and CodeZero like this.
  18. jmj1011995

jmj1011995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure i like Teng Qingshan's current apathy to the slavery on the northern continent, especially not since he was from a modern world. I'd like to see him smash the slave trade before he returns to the 9 prefectures but i have a feeling this isn't going to happen.

19. CodeZero

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he's probably not strong enough to do so. I mean, while the Duanmu continent has fewer people and thus fewer experts, that doesn't mean that they don't have any. They surely have at least a couple Emptiness Realm experts, and I'm pretty sure Teng Qingshan can't take them on yet. Furthermore, smashing the slave trade may be a good gesture, but unless he's able to create and/or implement an alternative system, the only doing stopping slavery would do is create chaos, since, afterall, it was specifically stated that the slaves play an important role in the continent.

Shance likes this.
  20. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, god, Must there be a young master every other restaurant! No wonder Teng Quinshan flipped out!