Novel The One and Only - Chapter 94- 98 Updated - Finished

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by josueffxi, Jul 25, 2017.

1. josueffxi

josueffxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 36 – Izanagi and Izanami
    “this is my sister Shirayuki”

Izanami punched Yamiko/Izanagi on her head

“didn’t I tell you that we should not tell our real names to strangers?”

“sorry sis”

“Are you twins?”

“you noticed huh?”

Harima stared at Shirayuki breast and Yamiko breast and Yamiko said

“so which ones do you like more?”

Shirayuki turned red and punched Yamiko again and Harima turned his red face as well and ended up watching Anne, and she turned red because she thought that Harima was watching her breast too, so she decided to cover hers and said

“YOU PERVERT!!!!”

“look we don’t have time!”

“hmph! Let me introduce myself, my name is Anne Nassau Weilburg, second princess and sixth heir of the duchy of Luxemburg”

Yamiko and Shirayuki made a reverence while Anne was introducing herself and then Harima said

“did you hit your head Anne?”

Shirayuki then grabbed aggressively Harima shirt and said

“be careful with the words you use in the princess presence”

“Ok, let me describe our situation, after you listen what I have to say, you will believe me: Luxemburg is located between Belgium and Germany, our country is one wealthy country with an average salary of 3500 euros— “

“I don’t think he need to know that small details Anne”

“look, I have to explain why people are conspiring against us, look Harima, our country is ranked in 17th place of the happiest countries in the world”

“why people would conspire against the duchy if they are happy?”

“there is a party called “Dei Lenk” that is searching for more power and wealth, they started with small rumors about how the duchy uses money when they barely do institutional work”

“well, if their daughter is at Japan with two bodyguards that destroy motorcycles at will….”

“I should have killed you instead”

“look, they might be right but they failed on an attempt to remove the duchy from Luxemburg, they didn’t get enough signatures in order to submit a referendum to remove the duchy benefits so they are acting on their own now and they have sent their people to chase us”

Shirayuki and Yamiko looked to each other

“we are expecting them to ambush us once we arrive to Tokyo station”

“look, this doesn’t sound right”

Harima was looking on internet about Luxemburg family

“there is no a Princess Anne at all on the internet”

“……..”

Anne then put a sad face

“look Harima, there are business in the duchy of Luxemburg that need to remain as secret”

“all the information that you have told me is on the internet except the existence of Anne as heir of the duchy of Luxemburg”

“you have to believe us Harima”

Shirayuki then said to Yamiko

“Hien huet eis net gleewen” |He doesn’t believe us|

“Mir mussen d'Annabel ze këmmeren, Si wäert op der Manéier sinn” |we have to take care of Annabel, she will be on the way |

“hey, stop talking in another language and don’t make Annabel part of this”

Anne looked to Shirayuki and Yamiko

“Mir benotzen Annabel fir him ze iwwerzeegen” |let’s use Annabel to convince him |

“Look Harima, if you don’t believe us Annabel will be in danger”

“we might face multiple enemies at Tokyo so we need you to take care of Anne once we arrive Tokyo”

Yamiko then grabbed Harima hand and looked at him like begging for help

“Harima, please, I won’t mess with you anymore in the game”

Then she pushed her breast against him

“ok, ok, I’ll help”

Shirayuki then said

“you are so mundane Harima”

He turned red and he turned to Anne, she looked sad

“don’t put that face Anne, I really don’t have option when I see a girl making that face”

“ok, I’ll call Annabel boss so he asks her to come back asap”

“I told you to leave Annabel out of this”

“that’s what we are doing”

Yamiko was preparing a drink

“we will put her to sleep and when she wakes up we will be gone and she will check her phone and will see the missed call from the boss and will call him back, then she will call us telling us she had to leave”

“you have everything calculated huh?”

“I’m your raid leader for a reason”

“once we reach Tokyo station, Yamiko and the Princess will go first, we will be covering them, if something happens, run like crazy and try to camouflage yourself”

“ok”

Back to their seats

“Annabel, we brought you something”

“thank you”

Annabel looked sleepy and Harima started wondering if Anne, Yamiko and Shirayuki were not lying at all, and then Annabel fell asleep

Tokyo Station

“we have to move fast”

Yamiko and the princess got out of the train and five meters behind Harima and Shirayuki were following them and Harima looked someone, she looked like Bayonetta from the PC game

“someone took the cosplay too far I think”

“what are you talking about?”

“that girl in front of us, looks like Bayonetta from the PC game”

Shirayuki color changed

“are you ok?”

Five meters ahead

“long time no see Izanagi”

The cosplay girl pointed a gun at Yamiko back secretly, Harima noticed and he realized that the girls were not lying, Yamiko was not able to watch behind, the princess noticed and looked to the guys behind her, Shirayuki and Harima started running

“I’ll get the princess, you get “Bayonetta””

“huh?”

At this point the adrenaline of Harima was really high that he just followed the instructions, Shirayuki grabbed Anne arm and started running, the cosplay girl thought

|she has to come for her sister so is pointless to run|

And then she felt someone jump against her back and she lost balance and fell leaving Yamiko free, Harima then grabbed Yamiko from her arm and started running

“look, we have to separate, we will come for you”

They were still running and they had three people behind them

“they will search for us as couple so we have to lose them, you turn on this corner and I’ll go straight”

“I’m sorry I didn’t believe you at the train”

“we will talk about that later”

Harima watched how Yamiko left his hand and time stopped, her eyes and his eyes encountered for a second and he felt like he was not going to see her and when he turned he realized that the tree people were getting close and on the corner Harima ran into the girl with the white beret and he remembered

“………………………………………………and try to camouflage yourself……………………………………………………….”

She was in shock and Harima looked at her and said

“I’m sorry”

He grabbed her and pushed her to the wall and took her white beret to cover him and time started going slow, the sound of the crowd decreased, the pursuers kept going without noticing the guy hidden behind the white beret and on the other side of the beret Harima was kissing the girl who was in shock, her hands where pushing him but slowly she started to feel at ease and started to hug him, then Harima stopped and looked at her, she was red and sweating, Harima could not resist to look her directly and she looked so sweet, if the situation was different he could have confessed her right away, she was looking at him too, the only things missing around them were the flowers and a romantic song…….., and then he returned to reality

|shit, that was my first kiss!!!!|

The pursuers were still looking for him and he decided to take her with him and found a place to hide, she was still in shock and didn’t noticed where she was being taken and once he was inside the place he noticed something weird in the place, a huge red heart in the front desk

|ooooohhhhhh crap!!!!!|

That place was a love hotel

2. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 37 – Body Language
    |I guess is already too late to go back and the pursuers are outside, I guess I don’t have option but to stay a couple of hours here|

Harima looked to the person who was grabbing his hand and she was red and was holding his hand very tight, he didn’t know that he started something by kissing her the way he did

At Hotel Room

Harima was sitting in a corner of the bed looking to the door with his back against the girl and the girl with the beret was sitting close to the header of the bed, nobody wanted to start a conversation and then

“look”- “look”

Both started at the same time and stopped at the same time

“You first”

Harima gave the chance to talk to the girl

“sorry, look, I didn’t expect this to be that fast”

“look, this is a misun----“

“but that’s ok”

Huh?

“wait, what are you….”

She started to get closer to Harima

“it was my first kiss”

Huh? Is she joking?

“really?”

He turned and she was there, next to him, and she took his hand, Harima didn’t move his hand, he wanted to feel her hand touching him, it was the first time that a girl felt attracted to Harima, she got close to him and closed her eyes and kissed him again, Harima didn’t move again, he felt that it was a dream or something, he then held her hand and their fingers were crisscrossed, he remembered one of those nights of beers where Charlie told him about Joaquin Sabina

“Joaquin Sabina said once “the good thing about time is that it cures the wounds, the bad thing about kisses is that they are addictive””

I see now what you were talking about, Charlie

She separated from Harima just to remove her clothes and Harima was wondering when was this dream going to end, she was almost naked in front of him, she placed her arms around Harima neck and kept kissing him, she started to remove Harima shirt, man, this was the perfect situation for Harima, it was the first time that he had a time alone with a girl…. And then he remembered…….

“look, we should not do this”

“why not?”

“I don’t know your name”

“my name is Reina……….”

Something stopped in Harima chest, she kept kissing him and he pushed her away with his arms

“what’s wrong?”

“my name is Harima”

“everything should be ok now isn’t?”

“are you ok doing this?”

“why not?”

“we just meet”

“well, it was your fault to begin with”

“my fault?”

“you stole my first kiss, so take responsibility”

It was not like Harima didn’t wanted to be with her but he could not accept that she felt love for him just like that, she was really turned on, she barely stopped kissing him

“look, this is not love”

she then looked at him

“what do you think is love?”

“this is not love, this is desire”

“so, you desire me even if we just meet?”

“well, you are really cute and can’t deny that you turn me on”

He started to kiss her

DUDE, DIDN’T YOU SAID THIS WAS NOT LOVE?

He suddenly stopped and turned his face down

“look, I have someone that I like”

“me too”

He was about to explode and told her

“then why are you doing this with me?????”

“because the person I like is you”

OOOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

“haven’t you noticed on my kisses? Don’t you feel my heart beating? You were a complete stranger a couple of hours ago, and then you suddenly kissed me, my heart stopped and started running at one hundred revolutions per second, it was the first time that I felt like this, you took me here and I thought “wow, love is illogical”

Harima then started to see things different

“and that is true, if love was something that we could measure we would have machines running calculations and deciding for us who is the perfect match for every human in the world don’t you think?”

“where are you from?”

“I’m from Sendai”

“how is this possible?”

“what Harima?”

“why I’m meeting you here now?”

She started to kiss him again

“did you go this far with the person you liked?”

“why are you asking me this?”

“the person you like need to be really attractive otherwise the love that you feel for her won’t work”

“why?”

How can you talk while kissing and being kissed? I mean, you should not waste time with words during quality time with your loved one

Her forehead and his forehead were so close, they could touch each other

“because if someone else come and is cuter than your crush, then your love for her will decrease”

“it makes sense”

“and that’s why I’m doing this”

“what do you mean?”

“you are mine, and I don’t want to let you go”

DUDE, TELL ME YOU ARE NOT DREAMING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one has gone this far for Harima, it may have been desire but after so many regrets, so many rejections, so much work, Harima finally felt that it was ok to stay with Reina like this, what if this works at the end? What if this body language was what Harima needed to open his eyes? this made Harima think about what he really felt for the girls before Reina, she opened Harima eyes….

After several hours, Reina fell asleep, the couple of hours that he expected to spend with her ended up being half a day, he stared at her and thought that she was the first person who confessed to him, he was always the one that confessed but she was different, but watching her sleep made him think that he would have confessed to her first, she was the most beautiful girl that he had already seen in his life, besides she was the only one that he saw naked so far, he was wondering if things would work between them, he didn’t felt the same when he meet her at the station but there was something about this girl that made him think that the world stopped around him |it actually stopped, but he didn’t notice|.

It was already late at night when he had the urge to go to the bathroom and like every good romance have a twist, he was ambushed at the exit of the room and was taken from Reina who didn’t saw him the next morning, the only thing left at the room was his phone

Luxemburg July 4th

“aaahhh my head”

“good morning mister Harima, welcome to Luxemburg”

A man in black suit gave Harima the news that he was captive at Luxemburg accused of kidnap the Second Princess Anne Nassau Weilburg

3. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 38 – Missing information
    “Mr. Harima, stand up, you got a visit”

A girl dressed in white with a wealthy looking hat entered the jail

“so, this is the famous Harima San?”

Princess Alejandra from Luxemburg was visiting Harima

“so, this is the real deal?”

The dude in black suit punched Harima

“be careful how you direct yourself to the Princess, commoner”

“I’m sorry princess, I was not sure if I was being lied at again”

“welcome to Luxemburg Mr. Harima”

“everyone keeps saying welcome to Luxemburg but I’m not sure if you are lying as I can’t see where I’m”

“take him out”

The dude in black suit took him outside and he was at the tower at the Useldange Castle, then Harima made a face of disappointment

“do you believe us now commoner?”

“if I may princess”

“so, you have manners?”

He then was on his knees

“I have to apologize for the trouble that I have caused”

“you are suspect of kidnap the second Princess”

“where is her majesty?”

“she is back at home”

“My Lady, you don’t have to answer him”

“what about Izanagi and Izanami?”

“she doesn’t have to give explanations to you commoner, know your place!!!!!!!”

He punched Harima

“haven’t you seen that I’m unarmed person and that violence has never give born anything good?”

“it looks like you are a person with education after all Mr. Harima”

“Princess, I beg you to let me explain my story, would you forgive Anna and her bodyguards life?”

“what do you mean Mr. Harima, I’m not going to order their execution, we are not at that Era anymore”

Harima made a reverence and placed his head one centimeter from the floor

“I beg you to listen what I have to say”

Princess Alexandra could not keep the tough acting and she told him to raise his head

“Princess, be careful, he could be a double agent!”

“I’ll take responsibility if anything goes wrong”

“I’m very grateful for your mercy Princess Alejandra, no wonder your country is considered a happy country”

“well, not everything on internet is true Mr. Harima”

They started walking

“my country is a very peaceful place but nothing comes as easy as it sounds, there are people in our country that doesn’t think that the duchy is worthy to lead their path, even when the country is considered one of the happiest countries on the world”

“that’s what Anne said”

“we might not look like we would dirt our hands on politician matters but we actually do help the country, if we don’t participate as much is because we know how politicians works on our century, we believe in the church and we are loyal to it, and seeing the world covered with sin and profaning even the laws made by politicians made us, the royalty, think twice before approving them”

“it makes sense but it also has it counters, we have the same thing in Japan with the Emperor and first minister”

“so, you understand our position, we are at the point that our life is at risk, we have several bodyguards for each member of the royal family”

“I see”

“so how did you get involved with Anne?”

“I was passing by”

“what?”

“I always wanted to say that”

The dude on black suit was about to punch him but the princess stopped him by looking at him

“the truth is that Yamiko/Izanagi is a friend of mine”

“how so?”

“you won’t believe it but she plays an online game and she is part of our team”

The princess made a face of disappointment

“that girl”

“sorry, maybe I should not be telling you this”

“so why did you attack our people at the train station?”

“I think Anne, Izanagi and Izanami lied to me”

“what do you mean?”

“they said that someone from the party called “Dei Lenk” were going to ambush us at the train station”

“they lied to you in order to made you help them”

“so, there is no group called Dei Lenk?”

“there is and that’s why we need to keep the members of the royal family within the country”

“so technically you sent your people to bring back Anne to Luxemburg?”

“pretty much, yea”

“I guess, I’m too young to understand spy’s behavior”

“they exist to lie, we are a bit worried because we could have double agents on our side”

“there was other thing that I found strange, I didn’t see the name of Princess Anne on the list of heirs for the Duchy, that’s part of the reasons I could not believe her”

The dude in black suit was about to move again but the princess stopped him by looking at him

“didn’t Anne tell you about that?”

“no”

“I’m not the right person to tell you, she is the one that have to tell you if she is willing to”

Back to the Castle

“so, where is Anne?”

“she is in her room; do you want me to call her?”

“I don’t know if she would like to see me though”

Princess Alejandra and Harima were at Anne door room

“Anne, Harima is here”

Princess Alejandra didn’t finish saying the words when the door opened and princess Anne jumped into Harima

“HARIMA! HARIMA!”

“calm down, I’m fine”

“we didn’t hear about you after we separated at the station, I thought we were not going to see you again”

Anne was crying

“calm down, there is no need to cry”

“did my sister hurt you?”

Anne looked at Alejandra

“this is why I didn’t want to let you go to Japan, you are still a kid”

Anne face turned sad and then Harima tried to cool things down

“but we are back, aren’t we?”

“I have some matter to attend, I leave Anne in your hands Harima”

“why did you lie to me Anne? And more important, where is Yamiko and Shirayuki?”

“they are practicing self-defense with their boss, look we have to go outside I need to tell you something”

“ok”

Anne was looking really pretty in her princess outfit

“do you know if Annabel is ok?”

“Yamiko contacted her”

“ok”

“so, what did you wanted to talk to me?”

“we need your help Harima”

“with what now?”

“we need to go to Hiratsuka”

“why don’t you ask Alejandra for permission?”

“we have scheduled to attend Wimbledon”

“Wimbledon?”

“well, do you play tennis?”

“no”

“well, there is something about my sister that you might not know, but she has an arranged marriage with a man called David Goffin”

“who is him?”

“he is from Belgium and he is participating on the tournament, the party “Dei Lenk” is planning to do something at the tournament so I’m trying to make my sister avoid going to Wimbledon”

“but that is tomorrow, we could have time to go back to Hiratsuka by the 6th don’t we?”

“yes, but I have a bad feeling about her going”

“look, we have to cooperate with your sister if we want to go to Hiratsuka with her permission”

“ok”

“also, I asked Alejandra about why your name was not on the list of heirs for the Duchy”

Anna looked surprised and turned her face away from Harima

“because that was the reason why I didn’t believe you in the first place”

“……..”

“you don’t have to tell me, I will believe you this time, but we will need an excuse if you plan on going to Hiratsuka with me”

“I’ll figure out something”

4. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 39 – I don’t want to be a burden
    “I’m starting to think that you are a masochist Harima”

“aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh”

KATAPOW!

“sorry, I think I was too hard on that one”

“just make sure you don’t hurt yourself before tomorrow”

“it was my idea so I have to deal with it”

During dinner

“The food was amazing”

“Sister Alejandra”

“Yes Anne?”

“may I ask you something?”

Princess Alejandra, Princess Anne and Harima were eating dinner while Izanagi and Izanami were at the entrance of the hall

“I want to apologize for my behavior these past days”

“as long as you understand that your acting is wrong, I accept your apology”

“however,”

“huh”

“I beg you to let me go to Hiratsuka with Harima, Izanagi and Izanami”

“do you understand that we have to go to England tomorrow?”

“yes, my wish is to go after the match at Wimbledon”

“We will go to Wimbledon tomorrow, and you can go with Harima to Hiratsuka after”

Anne was surprised that Alejandra was willing to let her go but there was something that Anne didn’t know at that time

“will you accompany us to Wimbledon tomorrow Mr. Harima?”

“if is your majesty wish then I’ll gladly join you”

Anne got close to Harima ear and whispered to him

|when did you learn manners? |

|on anime|

|liar, and more important why you treat my sister different than me? |

Harima could not answer and Anne was staring at him with angry face, then Harima turned his face to Princess Alejandra and asked

“if may I ask for a favor Princess Alejandra”

“what is it Mr. Harima”

“can I have Izanagi and Izanami train me tonight? I always wanted to learn self-defense”

“you are our guest and we should treat you as one but if you want to do physical work while you stay with us is up to you and up to them to teach you”

Izanagi and Izanami made reverence and said

“we will gladly train our guest tonight”

“just don’t stay up too late because we have to go early tomorrow to England”

Back to training

“look, it seems you are fast learner on everything else but on physical stuffs you seem to lack your learning skill”

“I’m doing my best”

Harima was on the floor trying to recover his breath and Shirayuki was next to him and she asked

“why did you wanted to learn self-defense with us?”

“last time I was in your way when you decided to escape from the Bayonetta girl, the thing that I hate the most is to be a burden to the people around me so this time I wanted to not get in the way and if possible help you if needed”

Shirayuki felt that Harima was a person who gave his best on everything that he does and essentially his learning skills were good because of what he just said, he felt like he was a burden but for Shirayuki he was not a burden but someone who earned her admiration at this point, Shirayuki then extended her arm and helped Harima to stand up

“ok, one more time”

This time Harima managed to make Shirayuki fall first and Yamiko was celebrating that he did and then she made a smug face

“I think I got the reason of why did you wanted to train with us”

Harima hand was on Shirayuki breast and he was in shock, Shirayuki looked at him

“could you please move your hand Harima?”

Harima then started to fondle Shirayuki breast and then Yamiko kicked him as Shirayuki was starting to moan

“she said to move your hand from her breast not TO FONDLE HER BREAST WITH YOUR HAND PERVERT!!!!!”

England July 5th

I can’t deny that I was so grateful to Kami-Sama after seeing how my partners were dressed for Wimbledon, Yamiko and Shirayiki were wearing the Monreal set which includes a Hooded Stretch Jersey Jacket, Stretch Jersey mini dress, a metallic stretch Jersey shorts, Gel Solution Lyte 2 Tennis shoes and Sunglasses Ray Ban Wayfarer D, Harima was wearing a white shirt slim fit Korean style, for some reason Shirayuki could not take her eyes from Harima, remember that Harima was a man who used to play sports so his body was not bad at all

Yamiko grabbed Harima arm and said

“you could look sexier if you go to the gym Harima” she was teasing Shirayuki who was not able to bring herself to tell Harima that he looked hot

“c’mon Yamiko, we are on duty”

The match started and everything was normal, Anne was hoping that nothing happened because the schedule was tight and she wanted to get out of England as soon as possible, but things would not go as Anne planned

“Zielen auf den knöchel, Wir werden handeln, wenn die Prinzessin sich bewegt” |aim for the ankle, we will act when the princess move|

Dei Lenk plan was to hurt David Goffin during his match to lure Princess attention, so when Goffin leave the tennis yard she will move and then kidnap her and suddenly David Goffin fell in the yard with a lot of pain, he was holding his ankle, something hit him, it was not a gunshot but his ankle was aching and he had to leave the match, Yamiko, Shirayuki and Harima realized that this was Den Lenk doing and stayed alert, the princess then decide to go to the dressing rooms to check on David and then the whole squad decided to move, Yamiko was in front with Princess Alejandra behind her, Harima was in the center as he was the less experienced body guard but he was holding Anne hand which was behind him and Shirayuki was at the back, once they reached the stairs Yamiko and Princess Alejandra went ahead and Harima was behind them by ten meters, then Harima felt that Anne pulled his hand and when he looked behind him, Anne was being taken and Shirayuki was being held by another person, the kidnapers covered Anne mouth so she could not call for help and Shirayuki was trying to free herself but Harima didn’t help Shirayuki and started chasing the kidnaper that had Anne, Shirayuki was able to get free from the kidnaper and sent a message to Yamiko with her dispositive

|RED ALERT|

“CRAP!!”

At the exit of the stadium a car was waiting the kidnaper and they got Anne inside the car, Harima had a copy of the key of Yamiko motorcycle and then he got in and started chasing the car, Shirayuki was able to see him depart and she was behind him

When did Harima became Tom Cruise?

5. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 40 – The Pursuit
    “where is my Motorcycle?”

“Harima took it, we are chasing the kidnapers but he is ahead of me”

“aaaaaaahhhhhhh?”

“we will need support princess”

“working on it”

A black Audi car stationed in front of the princess and then the Bayonetta cosplayer joined them in a motorcycle

“could you please stop calling me Bayonetta?”

Yamiko hid behind Princess Alejandra, it happens that Yamiko and Shirayuki are afraid of this girl, she is stronger than both together

“Lucretia, Dei Lenk is on the move, they have taken Anna captive”

She looked to Izanagi

“haven’t you learned your lessons Izanagi?”

“look, we can leave the lectures for other time, we have to get moving”

While in the motorcycle behind the kidnaper

Harima was going at full speed chasing the car where Anne was captive, she was panicked and could not remove her eyes from Harima who was getting close to the car and then the kidnaper grabbed a gun and started aiming to Harima, dude, this story is going a bit too far now, Anne was praying that they miss every hit, Harima was avoiding the shots but this made him go slower, the kidnaper wasted all his ammunition

Back at the Princess Alejandra car in London

“Lucretia, can you hear me”

“Yes princess”

“it looks like they are going towards the London city airport”

“where are they?”

“they are at Tower of London, Harima and Shirayuki are pretty close to them”

“this is going to be very tight, we need to block their path at the Eastern India Dock Rd, otherwise we will lose, tell Harima and Shirayuki to make sure that they change their course to the right once they reach Dominos at Docklands, that way they will have to go the long way to the Airport and we may be able to catch up”

Back to Harima and Shirayuki,

Shirayuki was able to reach Harima after the kidnapers started to shot him

“Shirayuki, listen, we need you to block the path at the Eastern India Dock Rd, we have to make sure that the kidnapers don’t go straight, or we will lose Anne sight”

”ok”

Shirayuki then started going forward and moved to the left of the car and Harima was behind, the car started shaking trying to make Harima and Shirayuki lose balance

“Nimm meine Waffe, um sie zu erschießen” |take my gun to shoot her|

The kidnaper was still trying to get the driver’s gun when Harima moved behind the car and started taking Shirayuki position and then Shirayuki started moving forward and then she took out the gun she had and started shooting the car, then car turned to the right as Lucretia asked, the car went into India Dock Rd and this was the last chance to make them turn to the right , Shirayuki and Harima were still behind and then something appeared from Birchfield St which was at the left of the road, a Harley Davidson motorcycle stopped in front of the car, it was Lucretia who was able to catch them up and started to shot against the car which had no option but to turn right, Harima and Shirayuki were still pursuing them

“we were able to close the way to the airport, we have them cornered at Isle of dogs”

“we will send the notice to the local police to close the exit from the Isle then”

“Was machst du gerade? wir müssen zurück gehen” |what are you doing? We have to go back” |

The car took the left on Westferry Circus and Shirayuki was behind them and when they were about to turn back, Harima jumped from the middle of the Circus, Shirayuki and the kidnapers watched this scene in slow motion, it was like a bull was chasing them and didn’t care what was on its way, Harima didn’t take the round and decided to pass through the circus and blocked the option of the kidnapers to come back so they were pushed to Westferry road

“Wir sind in die Enge getrieben” |” we are cornered” |

“Sie können nichts tun, wenn wir die Prinzessin mit uns haben” |” they cannot do anything to us if the princess is with us”

“Die Fähre Terminal liegt nahe” |” the ferry terminal is near”

“they are heading to the ferry terminal”

Lucretia heard Yamiko message

“this is bad, we have to move asap, either they will try to escape using the ferry and in the worst-case scenario if the ferry is not there, they might hurt the princess”

“did you hear that Shirayuki?”

“clear enough”

The car made a turn to the right and Harima and Shirayuki followed them to the Ferry terminal, the kidnapers took the princess out of the car, the driver was the only one with a gun, Shirayuki wasted her ammunitions during the pursue, Lucretia went to Park Sir John and found a boat in order to pursue the kidnapers if they try to escape by boat, Harima and Shirayuki were running chasing the kidnapers until they reach the Ferry terminal and they started to shoot them, Harima and Shirauki covered until they stopped shooting

“Die Fähre ist nicht hier” |” the ferry is not here”

“Benutze keine Munition, Lass uns die Prinzessin benutzen” | “don’t use more ammo, let’s use the princess”

Anne then screamed

“THEY DON’T HAVE MORE AMMO!!!!!!!”

Shirayuki and Harima were able to listen and Shirayuki said

“you get the one holding the Princess I’ll get the Kidnaper with the gun”

“ok”

They rushed in and Shirayuki was fighting with the kidnaper with the gun while Harima was fighting with the other dude, Anne was free at this point and started running to the exit, Yamiko and Princess Alejandra arrived to the place, and then Harima pushed one of the kidnapers to the water and Shirayuki had the other dude on the floor but she didn’t have the gun yet, Harima went to help her and the kidnaper threw the gun to the edge and the kidnaper that had fallen to the river took the gun, then time stopped, Anne was an easy target and the only one close to her was Harima so Harima looked at Anne who looked at him at the same time, it was like Anne saying goodbye and Harima could not accept it, a gunshot sound was heard, Anne was on the floor and Harima was above her, Yamiko and princess Alejandra were in shock, then another gunshot was heard and the kidnaper with the gun fell to the river, Lucretia got him

“HARIMA!!! HARIMA!!!!”

“PRINCESS ANNE ARE YOU OK???????”

And next to Harima, blood was coming from the body of Shirayuki

“SHIRAYUKI, SHIRAYUKI, WAKE UP!!!!!”

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  6. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 41 – Even if the whole world is corrupted by sin I will never let go the hand I hold in mine
    Anne was covered by Harima, Shirayuki saw Harima look at Anne at the same time they looked to each other and didn’t think twice and threw herself as a shield for them resulting in her being unconsciousness and bleeding, no one was moving when Harima stepped in and said

“CALL THE AMBULANCE, SHIRAYUKI STAY WITH ME”

Harima remembered the training from Marisa about how to treat wounds, Shirayuki was not responding, he then was searching for signs of life, she was not breathing

“YAMIKO, I NEED YOUR HELP HERE!!!”

Yamiko was in shock and crying and helped Harima

“I NEED YOU TO PUT PRESSURE HERE”

He showed her the bleeding areas

“DON’T BE SCARED NOW, SHIRAYUKI WILL BE ALRIGHT, TRUST ME!!”

He started to give RCP to Shirayuki and she started breathing and Harima finally got to rest, the ambulance was arriving and took Shirayuki to the nearest hospital, Yamiko then hugged Harima and started to cry louder, Anne was still in shock while holding Princess Alejandra hand

Sunset July 5th Royal London Hospital Emergency

“her vital signs have stabilized”

“thanks Doctor”

“you can come in if you want”

Yamiko and Princess Alejandra entered the room, Harima and Princess Anne were outside, Anne was still in shock and Harima was with his hands on his head supporting them on his knees

“Harima, you saved her”

“……”

“and you saved me….”

“why did she do that?”

“is her job to protect, she is a bodyguard”

“but, she is your bodyguard not mine”

“you are thinking too much about it, she is ok now”

Harima haven’t realized that he was the hero of last chapter, and he was searching for an explanation of why did Shirayuki risk her life for him, he didn’t think it was love at the beginning because, what would be the point of dying for someone? dying for someone that you love is like leaving the burden of your death for the rest of her life to someone that you loved , it would not be a sacrifice but a curse, making the person who you loved live with the memory of you dying for them”

Inside the room

“you went too far this time sister”

“the royal family is in debt with you now Izanami”

Yamiko started to cry

“we are not supposed to show our feelings sis, so don’t cry”

Yamiko held Shirayuki hand, Shirayuki was able to sit and walk because Harima treat her on time and the shot didn’t touch her vital organs, she was going to stay the night and be ready to leave next morning

“…….is Harima here?”

“yes, he is outside”

“can you tell him that I want to talk to him?”

“sure”

Outside the room

“Harima, Shirayuki want to talk to you”

“ok”

Harima entered the room, Shirayuki was sitting on a chair next to the window, Harima could not stop what he was feeling, he was scared during the whole pursue and didn’t expect the things that happened, and tears were flowing from his eyes

“why is the hero crying at a time like this?”

He then threw himself at Shirauki lap and could not stop crying, Shirayuki started to cry in silence and her tears were falling on Harima hair and then Shirayuki said

“Thank you for saving me”

Harima told her, while crying, that she was the one who saved him

After several minutes, Harima stopped crying and sat next to Shirayuki on the bed

“Thank you”

“why?”

“you saved me”

“but you save me after”

“it was the first time that someone decide to put their life in the line for me”

“I’m used to it, I’m a bodyguard after all”

She took Harima hand and then she put her shoulder against Harima’s

“it was very brave to see you cover Princess Anne with your life”

Harima held Shirayuki hand tight

“I just could not accept to see her get hurt”

“well, the same happened to me when I saw you protect her”

“what do you mean?”

“I didn’t want you to get hurt”

“but you put your life at risk”

“that is my job”

Then Harima grabbed Shirayuki shoulder and told her

“look, I don’t want you to get hurt because of me”

She looked at him

“but you know, I will”

“why?”

She then got close to him and kissed him

“what are you doing?”

“we already kissed, don’t we?”

“when?”

Harima remembered RCP |oh crap|

“Yamiko told me”

“that was different”

Both looked to the opposite side and turned red

“look, I let you rest so we can leave tomorrow”

“ok, …. Harima”

“yes?”

“thank you”

“you are welcome”

Outside the room Anne was crying and very angry at Alejandra

“you have to understand that I cannot let you go to Hiratsuka after this incident”

“I’m doing this for you sister, why don’t you understand!!!!!”

“you are the one who don’t understand!!!!, people is getting hurt because of this childish desire of you and I cannot allow it”

“……”

“we are leaving at 4am so get your things ready”

“did I miss something?”

“we are going back to Luxemburg Harima; a helicopter will come for us tonight”

Princess Alejandra left with Yamiko and Yamiko said to Harima

“I’ll wait for you at the entrance”

Harima sat next to Anne who was really sad and looked frustrated because she was not going to be able to go to Hiratsuka, and then she looked at Harima

“Harima….”

She grabbed his hand with her two hands

“I beg your help”

She was crying

“take me to Hiratsuka, my sister doesn’t understand but I know you will, because you gave your life for me, without knowing who really I’m”

Harima then looked at her

“if you take me to Hiratsuka I’ll tell you my secret”

Then Harima answered

“Listen, even if the whole world is corrupted by sin I’ll never let go the hand I hold in mine, that’s all you need to have faith in”

That did sound pretty neat but then Anne asked

“what does that mean?”

“is a yes”

He hugged him

“we have to find a way to escape though”

At the Heliport

Anne told Harima

“would you fly with me?”

“Why would you fly with me?”

Harima felt a flashback

“here is the helicopter, let’s go together”

“are you sure you want to go with me?”

“Are you alright Harima?”

“are you afraid of heights?”

“no, it looks like I lived this moment before”

“deja vu?”

The pilot of the helicopter was our friend who has not shown herself since chapter 26th, Sarasvati

|c’mon Harima, I need more screen time and I need to find out what happened to you|

They started to fly and Princess Alejandra was in front of Anne and Yamiko was in front of Harima

“I will send people for Shirayuki tomorrow”

Anne then decided to take her last resort and got close to Harima ear

“promise me that you won’t let my hand go”

He looked at her and she smiled and then looked to Alejandra

“sister, this is the last chance for you to let me go to Hiratsuka”

Alejandra looked at her and noticed that she was serious

“Anne, I can’t----“

Once Anne heard the word “can’t” from Alejandra mouth, the time stopped, she then opened the door of the helicopter and jumped without parachute, Harima looked surprised and didn’t think twice and went for her without parachute as well, Alejandra and Yamiko were in shock and Alejandra gave a parachute to Yamiko and told her

“Please keep them safe”

On the Air

Anne was feeling lonely when she jumped and saw the light of the Helicopter, the sun started to rise and she closed her eyes for a second hoping that everything would end now that she jumped without parachute, but one second later someone was coming for her and took her in the air and hugged her tight, she was crying, and she noticed that he was without parachute as well

“WHY, WHY DID YOU COME FOR ME!!!!!”

They were falling and she started to cry

“I TOLD YOU THAT I WOULD TAKE YOU TO HIRATSUKA DIDN’T I?”

“BUT YOU WONT IF YOU DIE, YOU DON’T HAVE A PARACHUTE”

then someone else joined them

“HOLD ME TIGHT YOU RETARDS!!!!!!! AND TELL ME WHEN READY”

“YOU READY ANNE???????”

“YYEEESSSSSS”

“WE ARE READY YAMIKO!!!!!!”

“OOOOOOOOKKKKK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

7. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 42 – The Missing Piece
    The suspension bridge effect occurs when you cross a suspension bridge and you see someone of the opposite sex on the other side, you heart is beating fast and you mistake that feeling for love when in reality the heart is beating fast because you are afraid to fall from the bridge, Anne felt the same when she jumped from the helicopter and saw Harima coming for her

Flight to Tokyo

Anne was sitting next to Harima who was asleep, she started to feel this “love” for him after the helicopter chapter

“why are you red Anne?”

“is nothing”

Yamiko then started to tease her

“did you fall in love with your hero?”

Anne turned red and could not control it

“I still can’t believe that he saved you twice in less than 24 hours, he may be in love with you”

“but I’m only fifteen”

“stop it Yamiko”

Shirayuki didn’t like the idea that Harima saved Anne twice and that she was not the one who saved him this time, Yamiko was the savior this time, then Yamiko made a serious face

“did you tell him who you really are yet?”

“not yet”

“it will be better if he knows by now, he saved your life twice and it might hurt him to know the truth later”

“or it could be worse and he can find out by himself”

“I know, and I plan to tell him at Hiratsuka, it might be our goodbye then”

“……………. are you ready to pay for his happiness?...........................................”

“……………………………………………….my wish come first……………………………………………………….”

“…………………………………. but your wish has changed isn’t?......................................................................”

“……………………………...no, it has not changed, the way to achieve has changed though…………………………”

“……………………well said…………………….”

Hiratsuka station 5pm

“Harima”

“yeah?”

“do you have your bank account?”

“yea”

“could you please check something?”

He then went to ATM

“JESUS CHRIST”

“My sister wanted to give you her thanks for taking care of me but since we left the way we did, she didn’t have the time to thank you properly, she said that she hopes this makes you happy and forgive her for the treatment when we took you to Luxemburg”

“are you sure you want me to have this much money?”

“yea Harima, and as I promised I reveal who I’m”

“look you don’t have to”

“but I want to, I don’t know if this will affect you if you know the truth from other people, I’m Anne Nassau Weilburg”

“yes, I know that part”

“let me finish, the reason why I’m not in the heirs list for the Duchy is because I’m the result of a love affair of the Duke so I’m not one hundred percent a princess”

She was kind of sad because she felt she was not worth the throne for being born the way she was

“look Anne, you dress like a princess, you act like a princess and you care for the royal family, otherwise you won’t be here”

“but you don’t know why we are here”

“but I believe you and that is enough”

She looked at him, he was someone that has already won her heart, and then she put something out of her bag and gave it to him, it was something like a talisman

“Harima, I want you to have this, keep it as a memento of our short meeting”

Harima then kneel and said

“I will gladly remember these days with you, my lady”

It was a really nice scene where Anna had tears on her eyes while saying goodbye to the man who saved her twice

“if I could make you my knight I would”

“I will be your knight here and in the afterlife so don’t cry, it doesn’t suit you”

He tried to clean Anne tears but she grabbed his hand, the one that she had on her cheek

It was Shirayuki turn

“Harima”

“Shirayuki”

“don’t risk your life anymore please”

“I think my days of hero ends here”

“I have sent a gift to your home at Sendai as thanks for saving me”

“please take care, if something happens to you I will feel guilty because you got shot because of me”

“I will and I will never forget what you did for me”

She looked at him, he smiled to her, and Yamiko called him so he looked away and felt Shirayuki lips on his cheek

“YAMIKO, YOU RUINED MY CHANCE!!!!”

Harima was surprised, it was the first time that Shirayuki acted the way she did, she usually is a calm person but she wanted to kiss Harima

“yo Harima”

“Yamiko, I haven’t say thank you for saving us when we jumped the helicopter”

“I’m your raid leader, I can’t let our healer die”

Harima hugged her

“look, are you not mistaken me with Shirayuki? Look, she seems jealous”

“everything started with you and is going to end with you”

“don’t say it like if we are not going to see each other”

“thank you for taking care of me”

“you are welcome”

Anne, Yamiko and Shirayuki

“so, what now?”

“we have to go to the temple close to Kaname Water Park”

“do you think we will see Harima again?”

“well, I will, I use to play with him in Final Fantasy”

“how did you manage to play while being Anne bodyguard?”

“well, that’s exactly why I was able to play, she takes me to these boring places for research, so when she is busy I play”

“I would have imagined”

“but Shirayuki, you don’t have to worry”

“why?”

“we are twins, you can go to see Harima saying that You are I”

Shirayuki turned red

“but how come he hugged you and didn’t huge me?’

“I think he likes my boobs over yours”

“MY BREAST ARE SOFTER THAN YOURS!!!!!”

Back at Hiratsuka Station

“Well I guess I can go to Tokyo and stay the night there”

Harima was waiting the train at Hiratsuka station and was looking for his phone

“I forgot I lost it” |sigh|

It was the phone that he bought back in school, it was a signal that he should forget his past

The train from Tokyo came and Harima was about to get in when time started to go slower, then his eyes were playing with him because what he was looking at was someone that he has meet before, she extended her hand with a cell phone

“I believe this is yours Harima”

“Reina…….”

8. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 43 – Chronoprohiberis II
    “how did you….”

“I guess this is what they call the red thread of fate”

He then took the phone from her hand, he didn’t say anything

“aren’t you happy to see me?”

“I thought I was never going to see you again”

“me too….”

“look, I didn’t leave because I wanted”

“so, you wanted to leave me?”

“no, I didn’t mean that way”

She then placed her finger on his lips trying to stop him to keep trying to give explanation, time was flowing really slow until this moment when the time stopped completely, she was the weak point of Harima, each time that her flesh touched Harima lips, he could not stop himself of wanting to be with her

“I don’t want to push you to explain something that is now in the past”

Every single word that she said was so pure, Harima was captive of her voice and her words, she was forgiving him for leaving her, he could not cry because what he was feeling at that time was real love, fate gave him the person he needed, it was like an oasis in the desert, the bottle of water to refresh his heart, the warm flame that his frozen heart needed, she was someone that made him prisoner of the desire, she was everything in one, different from Marisa who made him challenge himself, different from Erica who was a shield, different from Tenma the failed test of courage, Annabel the helper, everyone before Reina were only people that Harima confused with love, he didn’t have to imagine a future with Reina because fate had already decided that they both belong to each other, yes, they would have twisted times but they will be able to overcome anything that come to their lives, time started running again

“you might find it funny”

“what?”

“it seems to me that time stops every time that I’m with you”

“so, you can be romantic too huh?”

“is a fact”

Then she held his hand

“c’mon let’s go”

“where are we going?”

“we are getting ready for the fireworks”

“fireworks?”

“didn’t you come to Hiratsuka for the fireworks?”

“I thought they had them on August”

“they made this year special and decided to do them for Tanabata”

“OOOOHHH right, I forgot about that, I brought some foreigners to this city”

“really?’

“yea”

“that’s why you left me at Tokyo?’

She stared at him, he could not get himself to tell her who they were

“I’m joking”

She started to held his hand tighter than before and he answered with the same and held her hand tighter

Grand Hotel Kanachu

“I’m staying here tonight”

“really?”

Harima felt that an invitation was coming next because of the chapter at Tokyo, he started to sweat

“I’ll be right back, I’m going to change and get ready for fireworks, don’t leave me this time”

“I promise I won’t”

Harima could not stop himself of imagining Reina undressing herself and taking a bath getting ready for a quality night, everyone at the lobby were staring at him because he was turning red and then time started to go slower and a song started to play

“……………. I want to see your face in every kind of light………………………………”

Reina was so radiant, she was so gorgeous, she was wearing a pink and red yukata, the yukata design included Sakura flowers in it, and on her head a red corsage, the smell of her shampoo was so sweet, Harima could not move, she was getting closer and closer

“it seems it worked”

“…..”

“c’mon, you can move now”

“what if I tell you that I can’t”

“what do you mean”

“I want to keep this image of you in my mind”

She blushed

“you look amazing”

“do you have a yukata?”

“I actually didn’t bring one”

“let’s go buy one”

They went to buy Harima yukata and were deciding which Yukata looked better on him, they found one blue, it had a design of Sakura on the shoulder, it matched Reina one

“ok, go try it”

“ok….”

Harima was delaying too much and Reina decided to enter the room where Harima was changing, he was half naked

“what are you……”

“shhhhhh”

She started to help him put the yukata on and while touching his body she started to kiss his body with her lips, she was turning him on and stopped when he could not resist

“ok, is ready now”

Harima looked like he was exhausted because she drained his life by kissing him the way she did

They started to head to the beach, there were several booths selling traditional food, Harima and Reina shared Tokoyaki and Yakitori and sat together waiting for the fireworks

“I’m really happy to be here with you”

“me too”

They held hands and then it began, a big explosion in the sky and the light shining like stars, you could feel how your chest tremble by the sound of the explosions, Harima looked at Reina eyes and they reflected the fireworks, she was so beautiful, she was perfect, Harima was her slave, Harima turned to watch the fireworks and Reina got close to his ear and whispered

“what are you doing the rest of your life?”

A big explosion made Harima heart go to maximum revolutions and then he looked at her and ………

Temple near Kaname Water Park

“this is the place”

“it was a bit far”

“ok Yamiko and Shirayuki, please stay here, you can’t come with me for the next part”

“This is the only entrance to the sanctuary so everything should be ok”

“ok”

Anne started to walk but she didn’t know what was about to happen

Inside the Sanctuary

July 7, 11:48 pm

Anne started to pray and someone appeared in front of her, a dude with a sake jar on his hand

“Hello Miss….?”

“Hello Mr. Hikoboshi, my name is Anne Nassau Weilburg and I’m here to make my wish come true”

9. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 44 – The Wish
    "you are almost out of time Anne Chan"

"DONT CALL ME ANNE CHAN! IM NOT A KID!"

"ok Anne Chan"

Anne then cut her finger to use her blood in order to summon another god and started to sing

"Sasa no ha sara-sara Nokiba ni yureru

Ohoshi-sama kira-kira Kingin sunago

Goshiki no tanzaku watashi ga kaita

Ohoshi-sama kirakira sora kara miteiru"

and then Hikoboshi looked surprised, there was a light flowing from the ground, a magical circle appeared and in the center Orihime was standing

"Orihime!!! my beloved star"

"greetings Anne"

the glorious moment was interrupted by Hikoboshi trying to kiss Orihime

"didn’t I tell you to stop drinking too much?"

"c’mon, is our day and we get to see each other on this particular day"

July 7th 11:50pm

"did you follow my Instructions Anne?"

"yes"

Back at Sendai Shrine

"what you are asking is forbidden"

"but I can’t let this happen to my family"

"they are not even your family"

"but I insist my lady"

"look, we can answer your wish in 7 years"

"that is too much time, I came here to search for an immediate solution"

"look, the truth is that I don’t see Hikoboshi as the legend says, we barely see each other on this day because he goes out drinking on this celebration, every Shrine offer him sake so he don’t like to waste it and that’s why we don’t answer as we were supposed to, so we decided to make wishes come true in 7 years since the wish was made"

"I need a way to save my family, I beg you to help me"

Anne was crying

"look, you are not even a son of Japan"

"IM TIRED THAT PEOPLE DOESNT TREAT ME AS PART OF A FAMILY !!!"

Orihime decided to give the forbidden spell to Anne after seeing how she struggle to be accepted in this world

"ok Anne, I will reveal you the way you can get your wish granted the same day you made it"

Orihime then gave a talisman to Anne

"make sure you give this talisman to the person that will be affected by your wish and call me again during Tanabata"

Orihime then disappeared

"but Tanabata is in one month my lady!!!!"

Orihime could not help her more because the spell was forbidden and she was not meant to reveal it to anyone

Back to Hiratsuka

July 7th 11:54pm

"yes, the person who will be affected by my wish have the talisman"

Anne first wish was to make Dei Lenk disappear but after seeing how her sister Alejandra was changing and that her attitude would make another Dei Lenk born, she decided to change her wish , Anne wanted to be accepted by the royal family but that would affect the Duchy so she was struggling to what wish she should make in order to make everyone at the royal family happy and then the figure of Harima appeared on Anne mind and she could not forget him and then she decided

"you need to hurry Anne Chan"

July 7th 11:57pm

"I have decided my wish"

"ok, make the summon Circle and we will make the wish come true"

Hikoboshi, Orihime and Anne made a triangle and held hands

"we will run out of time"

"shut up Hikoboshi"

Sarasvati was there watching the moment

July 7th 11:58pm

A light was starting to glow under them, the surroundings turned dark and something appeared in Anne forehead, a blue mark

"we will now make a pact with Anne to grant her wish today"

Hikoboshi and Orihime started to glow and transferring energy to Anne

July 7th 11:59pm

"Hurry up Anne"

"I Anne Nassau Wielbrug accept the pact with Hikoboshi and Orihime to grant my wish today and my wish is that:

Harima Jin fall in love and her love be reciprocated----------

July 8th 12:00am

"OOOOHHHHH CRAPPPP"

------by my sister"

Orihime disappeared, there were thunders on the heaven, Sarasvati asked herself what was happening, the circle in the ground stopped glowing and then Anne forehead mark turned red

"DOUBLE CRAP"

Hikoboshi drunkenness left him and he was panicked

"THIS IS WHY THAT SPELL IS FORBIDDEN"

"what is happening Hikoboshi san?"

Time then stopped and Anne started to glow

"what is this!!!!????"

Anne was starting to disappear

"Hikoboshis San!!!!!!"

"Anne!!! Anne!!!!"

Hikoboshi grabbed her and the sake Jar

"drink it Anne"

"but I’m under age"

"DRINK IT DAMN IT"

Anne didn’t stop disappearing

and then a big light fell on the shrine and Hikoboshi and Anne were gone, Sarasvati was in shock of what she saw, Yamiko and Shirayuki came after seeing the light , they were looking for Anne but she was gone

Sarasvati looked at them from far

"so, this is the reason!!!"

"what happened Hikoboshi San?"

"Anne, I TOLD YOU TO HURRY UP!"

Anne was in shock, she was on the air floating with Hikoboshi

"..........Hikoboshi San"

"DAMN IT"

"........did I die?"

"technically yes , but technically no"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN"

"DONT YELL, IT WAS YOUR FAULT, I TOLD YOU TO HURRY!"

".........."

"The spell that Orihime taught you was forbidden, she was not supposed to tell you that"

Anne was looking at the heaven

"no Anne, you are not going to heaven yet, you just lost connection with the material world, you can’t never interact with your dear family anymore"

she started to cry and a tear was running on his cheek

"they won’t find your body because you disappeared so you are not dead, your wish was an incomplete wish and turned you into this, you finished your wish after Tanabata, so in order to keep you alive I had to give you something from me, that’s why I gave you sake, otherwise you would be dead"

Anne was in shock but she thought it was ok, she was not part of a family after all

"there is one way to turn you back to your original self though"

Anne eyes opened wide and looked at Hikoboshi

"the person who has the talisman has to run the same spell to make you free from this dimension"

Anne turned sad again because there won’t be anyone who can tell Harima about this and then Sarasvati exploded

"HOW DID THE CREATOR ALLOWED THIS!!!!!!!!"

she then Sarasvati was about to go to see the creator and then

"so, this is what he meant to not worship half assed gods"

Samael was standing on the top of the Shrine, Sarasvati then changed her clothes to her red Astrologian outfit ready for war

"Hello Benten, it’s been a while"

".............you"

10. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 45 – You cannot interfere

“Don’t look at me like that, we are partners on our assigned duties after all, but I have quite better experience than you on how to deal with Humans”

“what are you doing here?”

“I’m a messenger”

“Look I don’t have time”

“that’s not quite correct, you have time and if you don’t listen to me you will have more time”

“……..”

“c’mon, can you relax a bit? You seem a bit stiff”

“I can’t let my guard down in front of you”

“you make me look like the bad guy here, don’t you see how worried I’m? I even downgraded my rank by coming here as a messenger”

“I have to see the creator”

“what makes you think that he will allow you to see him?”

“is none of your business”

“believe me, it is”

“…….”

“do you think you are worth to be on his presence? A lowly god like you that was born on the Sixth century? You are really full of yourself if you think that you can see the creator”

“he assigned me to protect Japan children’s”

“I believe the children of Japan choose you, they are the creators of Pokemon after all don’t they?”

“you suck as messenger, you are just a clown”

“so now you are going to call me joker? Well, I have the smile but I don’t have my face white, should I paint it for you?”

“If you don’t let me pass I’ll make my way by force”

“I told you several times now that I’m a messenger, you are not following the script my sweet Benten”

“…………”

“you are supposed to ask me for my message, this is the problem with lowly gods like you that believe that they know humans better than anyone else, you become so attached to them that you start acting like them and story says that Humans never listened to the messengers from the heaven”

“why would I care for your message”

“are you stupid or something? If I was sent as messenger to you is because I have a message for you”

“…….”

“since you are not planning on asking I will have to tell you then”

“I don’t have time to chat with you, something unfair just happened”

“what makes you think that it was unfair? Didn’t the creator told humans to not worship half assed gods? or are you saying that the creator is unfair on his judgement?”

Benten started to feel afraid

“What are you talking about?”

“BLASPHEMY! The lowly god believe that she is fair and that our creator is unfair!!!!!!!”

“shut up”

“so, you believe that, because Harima is suffering, the creator is unfair? don’t you think he is unfair with other people as well? There are people suffering from wars, from nature destruction, there are people suffering hunger and you are worried about Harima? Don’t you think you are the unfair one here?”

“this is different, he is being affected from another god actions”

“you made three mistakes here my dear Benten, you are saying that the creator is unfair and that he is not omnipotent, well, it makes sense, you don’t know him the way I do”

“…….”

“and the other mistake here is that you say that is not Harima fault but we are not looking for who is guilty here, every action has a reaction, c’mon, you should know by now that the world is driven by math, is like domino, you drop on piece and it will be creating more and those creations will create more until you have the world that we have now, so is Eva’s Fault”

“I don’t have time for all this nonsense”

“c’mon, clap for me, I found who is at fault”

Benten then drew her Katana

“you will let me pass”

“which part you don’t understand that the creator doesn’t want to see you?”

“…….”

“this messenger job is quite boring, you better give me a better training next time Miguel”

In the corner of the roof of the shrine, Miguel showed himself

“don’t make me look like I’m on your side Samael”

“Miguel!!!! Help me fight Samael so I can see the creator”

“how many times do I have to tell you that he doesn’t want to see you, that I’m the messenger that he sent and that I have a message for you?”

“he is right Benten”

Benten looked shocked after listening Miguel words

“I didn’t follow you Miguel, what are you talking about”

“he is the messenger that the creator designated, look, you and him are pretty alike”

“don’t make ridiculous jokes now Miguel, I’m not in the mood”

“look, you are the protector of the sons of Japan, right? Well, he is the protector of the sons of Esau so he has more experience than you, that’s a fact”

“when did you became his ally?”

“you just don’t get it Benten, I’m here to watch over him, I have orders as well”

Samael laughed at Benten and then made a serious face

“look, I’m getting bored, are you going to listen or what?”

“what is the meaning of this?”

“FINALLY!!!!! WHY DID YOU WAIT UNTIL NOW TO MAKE THE MORE REASONABLE QUESTION!!!!!”

“……..”

“Everything has a meaning but human decides to act before knowing the meaning of what happen around them, and start creating more actions and reactions which lead to more and more destruction and then they start saying that the creator is unfair, all the things that happen around humans are because they deserve it, and even with that behavior the creator takes his time to find a solution, he even gave the best solution in the past but human decided to go their way and then they had to pay for their actions”

“……”

“let me tell you, I’m in the same position as you, I was supposed to help humans, I was born to purify them but guess what, they decided that they liked to suffer, I’m ok with that but the creator wanted to give another solution so guess what”

“don’t tell me”

“I have been telling you the whole chapter my lady”

“…..”

“what you are seeing is my proposal for the creator”

“that is not possible!!!!!!”

“oh, it is, and you already saw it, tell me, how did Harima managed to travel in time? You never asked yourself if that was possible, the science say that is not possible but guess what, if the creator allow it, then everything is possible”

Benten was frustrated that Samael had permission from the creator for this

“but that is not my message for you Benten”

She looked at him, and he had a huge smile on his face, a scary smile

“you cannot interfere on my plan”

11. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 46 – Time for another evolution

“you know what is the meaning of life?”

“….”

“well, not like you were human anyways, but humans are meant to be born, to grow, to reproduce and to die, but the main objective of the human is to leave a seed in this world so the creator can still use them as test material for his plan”

Benten was in shock after listening those words

“you are too young to understand this but I’ll have to explain it to you, do you believe that humans were human all the time? Well, no, they have changed drastically since their creation, but there was another creation before them, you could call it a failed creation if you see them from this point of view but they were the previous creation, they were the responsible of leaving the earth the way it was at the beginning, empty and messy, so the creator doesn’t want this new creation to fall in the same mistakes as the previous one and since is already time for them to change he have to run more tests”

“you are lying”

“not really, is another way to see things in the world, if you see them just in one side you will never know if you are mistaken, also, having a different vision than others, doesn’t mean that you are wrong either, that was one big gap that the tree at the beginning had, that tree was meant to make human decide what was good or bad but doesn’t mean that the things by themselves were good or bad, meaning that if something is good for me, maybe is bad for you”

“…..”

“Like Harima case, is good for me but is bad for you, but neither of us is correct and neither of us is incorrect, is just the path that the story has to take in order to reach its goal”

“but this method is absurd”

“from your point of view, it is, from my point of view isn’t, look, the main goal of Humans is to find love in this world, that’s what the creator wanted but humans mistaken the love with Eros, the creator wanted them to find his love but human still believe that Eros will save them, Eros will always hurt them and will lead them the same way as Harima”

“then why are you allowing Harima to fall in love?”

“so, he can lose faith in that love”

Samael smiled and Benten started to feel anger

“what are you trying to say?”

“look, human have created so many stories about love, so many fantasies, so many crap about this love that they believe, that love gives me diabetes and is really annoying, I want to get rid of it”

“but you cannot do that”

“Emotions exist only for those who live with a body made of flesh, the next evolution doesn’t need those emotions to survive so I want the creator to give up on humans and make a brand-new creation which won’t need this fake emotion called love”

“you know he won’t allow that”

“he already did, that’s why I’m happy that he finally heard my voice, otherwise why would he let me play with Harima?”

“this love is what have made the humans regain hope and is what make them keep living, with the hope for a better future”

“that is hope, not love, and is true, without love they cannot keep fighting but that’s is what I want to alleviate, I don’t want them to keep fighting for no reason, they won’t achieve new evolution if they keep this love as their flag, this love is their weakness, they fight for it, kill for it and die for it, nothing good come from this love, they don’t need it”

“…….”

“Harima is the one and only that have traveled in time and made it back just because of my plan so he should be grateful to me because he is going to be a legend”

“don’t you see how he had suffer?”

“are you blind? He is the happiest human at this moment, he found Reina”

“but he will lose it in the future because of this wish”

“that’s not Harima problem, he didn’t wish for it, Anne wished for it and is her fault not mine”

“but it was part of your plan”

“yes”

He then laughed

“IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE”

“IT DOES, BECAUSE HE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS LOVE ALL HIS LIFE SO GRANTING HIM THIS WISH WILL OPEN HIS EYES, EVEN IF HUMANS WISHES FOR SOMETHING PURE LIKE LOVE THEY WILL MESS UP, LOVE IS NOT SOMETHING CHEAP, THAT IS THE LOVE THAT HUMAN DEFEND WITH THEIR LIFE”

“……”

“So, let’s see what will happen, because if you paid enough attention, Anne wish was that Harima fall in love and his loves get reciprocated, so everyone that he fell in love in the pass, all those who he loves now and those that he will fall in love in the future will accept that love”

“that was not Anne wish, she wanted him to fall in love with her sister Alejandra”

“well, that’s a selfish wish because you are deciding for others, Harima is free to love whoever he wants, so I ended up being a hero and making Anne pay for her sins”

“IS NOT FAIR FOR ANNE”

“INDEED, IS NOT FAIR FOR HER BUT IS THE PAYMENT FOR THEIR PARENT ACTIONS, DIDN’T I TELL YOU? EVERY ACTION HAS A REACTION”

“OK, I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS”

The heaven started to turn dark and thunders started to fill the clouds, Benten patience was at its limit and then she lashed out against Samael and suddenly Miguel stood between Benten and Samael, and a white hand appeared on Benten wrist
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    “please Benten, don’t make me do this”

Gabriel showed himself and on his hand, he had a chain

“what is the meaning of this!!!!!!”

“Benten, I told you that I was here to watch over Samael, but I’m also here to stop you, you are not supposed to interfere”

“YOU CANNOT LET THIS HAPPEN MIGUEL”

“please calm down Benten”

“COULD YOU PLEASE HAVE SOME FAITH BENTEN? THE CREATOR KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING SO STOP COMPLAINING!!!!”

“you are not supposed to interfere on the story until the new story begin Benten”

Samael then left with Miguel while laughing at Benten who started to cry after seeing that she could not do anything to stop him

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  12. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 47 – This is not my job

Benten was so frustrated that she could not hold her sword and it fell in the ground and Gabriel used this moment to place the chain in Benten neck

“look this is not my job, did you notice that Miguel was black? He was supposed to put the chain on you but he decided to not bring it, is the first time that he didn’t wanted to bring judgement to someone so the creator turned his clothes black and asked me to bring it and use it on you”

“Gabriel, tell me please that this is not happening”

“you haven’t been relegated from your duties Benten, you don’t have to interfere with the written story, that’s all for now”

“I know that the creator is fair but I can’t accept that Anne will remain the way she is now, she didn’t deserve it”

“……”

“has anyone gone against the creator will?”

“yes Benten”

“who?”

“Samael, and that’s how he ended the way he is, don’t even consider it as option Benten, you are not like him”

“but he knows the story better”

“the evil knows so much because of his elderly life, not because of his evil nature, the story that he told you was the way he believes things are, is up to you to believe what he said”

“but everything made sense”

“you have yet to evaluate his words, you can create your own version of the creator’s plan, the evil said it himself, you should not see one side of the story alone to build the path you want to follow, there are so many different ways to see it, don’t let it poison your soul, remember, his message for you was one alone message”

“……”

“do not interfere with the story already written”

“but that will only lead to Harima infinite loop, he will travel again to the past and what was the reason for him to travel if he was going to repeat the same mistakes, why didn’t his time line change? It doesn’t make sense”

“is because Harima is a one and only test that will repeat his life the way he did, the reason why he traveled it was not because of him, it was because of you”

“you didn’t know reason of why he was suffering the first time that you meet him, it was necessary for him to go to the past because the creator knew that you would follow him in order to find the solution”

“what!!!!????”

“he was testing you”

“you are lying”

“Harima time line didn’t show a jump from the future to the past, it was a line, he was meant to repeat the same story”

“that’s not possible”

“for the creator it is, look, don’t make the same mistakes that you did with Samael, he said it remember? The world works based on Math, people believe that they create their future by taking actions and yes, they do if you look at them as a speech perspective, but Math is not created, is discovered, so you don’t create your fate, you discover your fate, by knowing what you did in order to build your future, if you eat pizza all the time you will only face fat problems in the future, is simple logic, it works for every action but we only apply the logic for things that are useless, it works for the invisible situations as well”

“I’m started to feel tired of this”

“look, you have to rest, you have a purpose to accomplish in the future”

“didn’t the creator said that I cannot interfere?”

“don’t change the words that you heard for you own benefit, the creator message was clear enough”

“what do you mean?”

“you are not supposed to interfere with the written story, and written story ended at the time machine at Kaliningrado”

Benten then realized and started to cry

“Look, the creator wanted you to be part of this amazing plan from the very beginning, his plan is not the one that Samael said, his words were the way that he believes the creator thinks, but the way that I believe the creator think is”

Gabriel took Benten hand

“that we and humans live in one dimension with the opportunity to interact with the creator the same way as we do, you can call it upgrade, and looking at it this way is better than the way that Samael described”

“….no wonder you are the messenger of the good news”

“I told you before, this is not my job, I’m not supposed to bring judgement to you, I’m supposed to bring good news but you have to open your eyes, everything has different layers, don’t stare at one alone or you will make mistakes”

“I really fell in Samael trap”

“he is what he is for a reason, he will get you only if you let him but something that he said is true as well and you need to keep that in mind”

“the creator needs a tool to clean his house as well, every house have different tools, some for good purposes and some for other purposes, is a bit sad but he was selected to be the tool of destruction, the only way that he will be free of that duty is when there is no human left, remember that he turned the way he is now because of jealously, humans were given with the image of the creator and he wanted that for him since the very beginning, and saying that he can do whatever he wants is wrong too, he is a tool of destruction but he won’t act unless he have the authority provided by the creator”

“so that means that the reason of all calamity is the human?”

“he said it and he didn’t lie”

“so, what I’m supposed to do now?”

“you have to give support to Harima once the story starts running again”

“I’m grateful that you came”

“thank the creator, he planned all of this”

13. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 48 – Humans only makes things worse

Harima was going back to his home; this trip was so amazing, he visited two countries, meet the royalty, got shot, threw himself from a Helicopter and the best part, he found love, but on the other side of the story Shirayuki and Yamiko were so worried about the disappearance of Anne, they could not find an explanation and cut all the communication with Luxemburg, this made things worse for them

“look, we cannot go back to Luxemburg without Anne”

“we have to find out what happened, that place had something”

“if you have accompanied her during her research we would know by now what happened”

“she always asked me to let her go alone”

“she may have tried something forbidden”

They were close but the thing that they were searching is not something that you can find on the internet or in books, it was a forbidden spell that Orihime should not have shown to Anne to begin with

Back to Harima and Reina

“so, we are now an official couple, aren’t we?”

“yes”

she got close to him and kissed him

“so, where do you live?”

“you want to pass the night with me already?”

“I want to know where you live for any emergencies”

“980-0871 Hachiman, 5 Chome-5-39”

“that’s quite far”

Well, with the money that I have now I can buy a motorcycle and go there whenever I want

“where do you live?”

“Kasugamachi 5-24, 980-0821 but don’t worry, I’ll figure out something”

“I can go live with you if you want”

That was not a bad idea at all but I have to prepare the people around me, Annabel would go crazy if I go back with a girl just like that, not like she care anyways, she rejected me

“look I have to go home now, it’s been a while since I was at home”

“me too”

They looked to each other and kissed, this couple pass almost 50% of their time kissing, it kind of make me jealous

“see ya”

|you got a message|

“who is this?”

“I already miss you”

Harima turned red

“what the hell”

“I’m joking”

Harima found someone that was so perfect in every freaking way, he could tell that his life was going so nice now and when he arrived at home a Honda CBR1000RR was at the entrance

“what is this?”

“Annabel then came out of the house running to Harima and hugged him”

|What the hell|

This was the first time that Harima felt Annabel body so close to him, he could smell her shampoo and feel her breast

In the Air: Benten and Gabriel

“so, this is the effect of the wish?”

“it seems so, remember that she had a bad idea of Harima before”

Back to Harima and Annabel

Annabel could not stop hugging Harima

“yo! I’m back”

“where have you been? I was worried all this time”

“look, I’m fine”

He looked at her and she had a sad face

“someone came and left this motorcycle, they said that it was a gift and didn’t give more details”

So, they don’t want Annabel to find out that they are spies after all

“this is pretty cool, want to take a ride?”

“now?”

She was wearing that mini short that Harima always liked so he could not stop his temptation to feel her on his back while riding the motorcycle

“yes”

Annabel was blushing and said

“ok”

They went for a ride and Annabel was grabbing Harima chest and her head was on Harima back, Harima felt in heaven for having that cute with him and for having a new motorcycle, they went to seven eleven to buy something and Harima started taking pictures of the motorcycle, he wanted to show Ralph and then Annabel came out and he asked her for a selfie

“he is really Hyped don’t you think?”

“yea, is the first time that I see him taking pictures of himself”

“this is what I told you about humans”

Samael showed up while Gabriel and Benten were checking on Harima

“what are you doing here?”

Benten drew her sword

“can we calm down a bit please?”

Miguel was there as well

“look, this was Samael plan and the creator gave him one condition about it”

“I’m supposed to look over the whole plan so you guys need to get used to see me around”

“are you kidding?”

“why do you think Miguel turned black?”

Miguel grabbed aggressively Samael shirt

“LOOK SAMAEL, THIS BETTER FINISH SOON, I HAVE BLACK CLOTHES AND I DON’T LIKE THEM!!!”

“Benten, Gabriel I need help here”

Gabriel separated Miguel from Samael

“look Benten, I’m not going to say sorry about what I said last time, I want you to see with your own eyes how rotten human can be”

“let’s go back home”

“ok, I bought what we needed for dinner”

Well, it looks like the motorcycle made the work for me, Annabel is acting like a wife now, maybe my days of loser are gone

Back at Harima home, outside of his house

|you got a message|

“hello is me”

“hello”

“are you busy tonight?”

“no, I don’t have plans”

“can you come over my place tonight?”

Harima turned red and was ready for some action

“sure”

He was dancing of happiness and then decided to text Ralph

“DUDE! YOU WON’T BELIEVE IT”

“What’s up?”

|Harima has sent you a picture|

“don’t tell you bought that??!!!!!”

I can’t tell him it was a gift because he won’t believe me

“yes”

“ARE YOU CRAZY?”

|Harima has sent you a picture|

“……….”

“what do you think?”

“THIS IS THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

“WHEN DID YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND?????????”

Back to Benten and Samael

“didn’t I tell you he was rotten?”

“but she is not his girlfriend”

“humans tend to show off when they have a happy life, I don’t have a problem with that but that only gives birth to jealous and hate”

“that’s from your point of view Samael”

“what do you mean Gabriel?”

“some of the humans feel happy for the achievements of their friends”

Then Miguel said

“some of the humans worry about the achievement of theirs friends too, knowing Harima he will get an accident anytime soon”

Gabriel then made a straight face to Miguel

“see? There are more negative thoughts from one-person achievement, they should just stay quiet when they achieve something in order to not give birth to those feelings, because the creator watch that behavior and act with his fair judgement and sometimes is immediate judgement, is not like he act because at the end he decided from the start the laws of the life with Math, if you try to feel better than other he will try to make a balance so Humans don’t get full of themselves”

“what do you mean?”

“look”

Back to Harima and Ralph

“look, I wanted to tell you something, it looks that we will be moving the company soon, we might go to Sendai”

“really?”

Crap, Tenma will be coming this way

“don’t worry, Tenma is no longer working with us, this happen all the time around July, we have to reduce cost because of low season and it looks like Sendai is cheaper in terms of rent of buildings, I’ll let you know when we go to evaluate building costs so we can go for drinks”

“sure”

Back to Benten and the others

“He is going back to his usual self, at this rate he will lose everything again, but that’s because of his rotten nature”

14. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 49 – What is beyond your goals

“thanks for the food Annabel”

“it feels like it was an eternity since the last time we shared dinner”

“yea”

Harima then went to take a shower and Annabel stayed at his home and then she looked at Harima clothes and yes, it was bound to happen, they live almost together like a couple and the wish was affecting Annabel, she grabbed Harima clothes and started to smell them

“tell me this is not natural Samael”

“I told you that you were too young to understand”

“someone is coming”

Hikoboshi and Anne appeared next to Benten and Samael, Benten was surprised and hid behind Samael, Anne looked cute on the celestial yukata that Hikoboshi lent her

“what are you doing Benten?”

“can’t they see us?”

“he is younger than you so yes, he can’t see you or feel you and Anne is just a born god at this moment so she can’t either”

“what do you mean?”

“gods age defines the level of their wisdom, Hikoboshi is fairly younger than you by maybe two hundred years so he is not wise enough to feel you, that’s why the creator can control all of us, he has no beginning”

“how come I can feel you then? You are pretty older than I”

“you were on my plan baby, that’s why”

Benten blushed while Samael grabbed her chin

“is this the effect of my wish?”

“I don’t really know, remember that she was attracted to Harima a little bit before you made the wish”

“so, did my wish boost what she feels now for Harima?”

“I don’t know”

Benten was really angry to listen that Hikoboshi could not give a good answer

“see? He is not smart enough, no wonder there is a curse on him and Orihime, now that I think about it, the curse that is on them was because of the same love that Harima wants”

“what do you mean?”

“Orihime and Hikoboshi were hard workers at some point until they meet each other and completed their love, and then they started to slack off on their jobs and then they were victim of the curse”

Annabel noticed that Harima was out of the shower and he was coming with just a towel on his neck, he was wearing sport pants

“OH MY GOD PUT SOME CLOTHES”

“oh, you are still here?”

Annabel could not resist turn on while seeing Harima body

“look, I’ll be out for a bit tonight so we won’t be able to play”

“where are you going?”

“I’m going to see my girlfriend?”

Annabel froze like a rock

“WHAT????”

“sorry I didn’t tell you, I have a girlfriend now”

She ran to him and grabbed him from his shoulder

“HOW????”

“it just happened”

Annabel felt the shoulders of Harima and realized that she was touching Harima skin and turned red

“are you ok? You seem quite red; do you have fever?”

Harima placed his forehead against her and she fainted on his arms, Benten made a face of disappointment because she noticed how Harima was playing with Annabel and Samael was just laughing while Miguel and Gabriel were playing shogi

Couple of hours later

Annabel woke up and on the table next to his bed, | wait, it should not be her bed? no, because it was Harima bed, | a note from Harima

“don’t wait for me, you can stay at my bed if you want, hope you feel better”

She blushed as she read because she thought he was taking care of her for once

At Reina Place

Reina was resting on Harima naked chest, Harima was watching the ceiling of Reina room

“so, what are our plans now?”

“I would like to present you to my friends first”

“what about your parents?”

“they live at Sapporo”

With the money that Harima received from Alejandra he could easily buy a house for his parents at Sendai but he was still thinking what to do next because it was the first time that he got this far in a relationship, next step would be marry her but Harima was not ready for that yet, he didn’t have any plans for the future because he was not able to see him past the girlfriend and boyfriend status, so everything from now it was a brand-new experience for him

Tuesday July 11th

Harima went with Reina for some drinks with Harima friends

“Aston Beer is united again”

“we should change the name to Brewers United”

“that sound pretty lame even for you Jin”

Reina was not introduced properly from the start, it was like she was being ignored by Harima

“tell me now who is unfair Benten”

Samael and Benten were watching the whole reunion, Reina was expecting that Harima could tell his friends that she was his girlfriend, he was avoiding the chances to do it, she felt really uncomfortable and went to the bathroom

“where did you get that girl Harima?”

“knowing you is someone you hired as a girlfriend just for looks”

“c’mon guys, I’m not that low”

Reina was coming closer and she heard

“she is not my girlfriend guys”

Benten and Samael noticed that Reina listened those words

“look, Reina was being nice to him this whole time, she was doing what she thought was correct, Harima accepted that treatment from her but he tasted the pleasure of body language and fulfilled his true goal about what he thought love was, now he is uncertain of what he wants”

“what? What about Reina now?”

“her goal is different, she is aiming for something higher than what Harima has to offer”

“why is she not being affected by Anne wish?”

Samael looked at Benten and she then realized

“the wish has a rule, he has to feel love for someone to make the person love him as well”

“are you telling me that Harima love for Reina is gone?”

“he already accomplished his goal with her, is pretty common on humans, they reach the top and what is left is to fall from the top”

Back to Harima and friends

“Oh, Reina you are back”

Reina whispered to Harima ear

“look, I’m not feeling well, I have to go”

“we can’t leave just like that Reina”

she was starting to cry

“guys, we have to go”

“oh man, take care then”

Harima grabbed Reina hand and walked out

“what happened to you?”

“that’s what I want to know”

“what do you mean?”

“why didn’t you tell them that I was your girlfriend?”

“look…….”

“if you don’t tell them they will think that I’m another type of girl”

Harima could not answer because he was a total coward

“I’m going home”

Reina left Harima and then Harima started walking to where his motorcycle was and the image of Yamiko appeared in front of him

“yo! Harima, it’s been a while”

15. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 50 – I’m not afraid, even tomorrow, because I always feel you in me

Luxemburg 3 days after disappearance of Anne

“we are not traitors Princess”

“we would never hurt Anne”

“THEN HOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE FACT THAT SHE DISSAPEARED??”

“calm down Lucretia”

“Princess Anne was doing research of Tanabata, that’s the only thing that we know”

“Japan is a mysterious place, anything could have happened there”

“don’t tell me you believe in Japanese folklore now!!! That would be the cheapest alibi that I have heard in my life”

“I knew she was crazy about going to Hiratsuka but this has gone too far now, do you have any intel from your branch Lucretia?”

“Dei Lenk doesn’t have the princess that’s for sure, we dismantled their group on the second day of Anne disappearance, we could have done on the first day but these two retards pupils of mine didn’t gave us their report on time”

“we were not able to give you the report because we didn’t believe it ourselves”

“she literally disappeared from our sight”

“do you think Harima could know?”

“he left us at the station and we haven’t seen him since then”

“you were close to him right Yamiko?”

“yes, my lady”

“well, since you went there with Anne for research you should be able to search with Harima for a solution”

“I will my lady, and I will bring Anne back as well”

“You better bring her back, is time already for you two to learn from your mistakes”

Lucretia looked at Yamiko and Shirayuki with deadly eyes

Back to Harima

“yo! Yamiko, fancy seeing you here”

“are you drunk?’

“not at all, I just have a couple of drinks on me”

“you should not drive on that state”

“look, I went to England and rescue Anne from the kidnapper as a true hero”

Harima was talking too much

“why do humans change this fast?”

“Humans are like waves, they are inconstant creatures, this affect their life”

“but at least they have fun while experiencing these ups and downs”

“what is so fun about getting hurt Samael?”

Gabriel asked Samael because it didn’t make sense that Human wanted to hurt themselves

“didn’t I say it the other day? They like to suffer on their own, is like they realize that they screwed up and have to pay for it, that attitude is good but doesn’t solve the problem, they will be forgiven by themselves but the judgement for their action will still remain”

The truth is that Harima was feeling down because he could not get himself to tell his friends that Reina was his girlfriend and that she left him because of that, he was trying to find an answer of why he could not do it, and while searching for that answer he found himself in a corner, he didn’t felt worth of Reina love, he wanted to drive in that state because he felt guilty and wanted to pay himself for that sin as soon as possible by having an accident, that way he will pay for what he did and Reina will come back for him

Harima then started driving and he passed the street that he should take in order to go home, he was about to pass the bridge at Hirose River and he realized that this was not the way to his home and tried to turn back, he lost control of the motorcycle and fell

“damn!”

“I win, next round of drinks is on you Gabriel”

Gabriel looked at Benten very angry and told her

“Benten! You need to do your job better”

“don’t you remember that she cannot interfere Gabriel?”

Back to Harima

“are you ok?”

“man, I’m rusty, I didn’t fell when you were teaching how to ride a motorcycle”

“c’mon you are drunk now, I’ll take you home”

“look, I’m not afraid, even tomorrow, because I always feel you in me”

“…….”

Harima started to cry

“why do things have to end like this?”

“don’t overthink on stuff Harima”

“you have been here for me always Yamiko”

“…….”

“you taught me how to ride motorcycle, you saved me when we jumped from the helicopter, and you are here now taking care of me again, Shirayuki would be jealous of you if she could see us”

“……………………….!”

“I fell for you the first time that I saw you Yamiko”

Back to Benten

“does alcohol really make you this stupid?”

“if you are weak to alcohol yea”

Shirayuki then let Harima fall on the floor

“what happen?”

“sorry, I was careless, look I have to tie you up to myself so you don’t fall while I take you home”

“hahahahahaha”

“Samael, this is not happening”

“is not interesting? Harima life is so damn entertaining”

Gabriel and Miguel were making Origamis

Shirayuki then took out the rope that she had, if you ask me why she has a rope you are so innocent to be reading this, she then started to tie Harima feet to the motorcycle, Harima at this point was a complete dead weight, he was asleep and then Shirayuki…

“Samael……”

“look, this is not my doing”

Benten stared at Samael

“Look, Humans at this point of the story don’t need much of a temptation to fall slave of the desire, I don’t have to do anything, they fall alone by themselves”

Shirayuki placed Harima hands on her jacket and tied his hands on around her, it was like if Harima was hugging her, even when she just realized that Harima felt for Yamiko and not for her, she tried to calm her down by saying to herself that he was drunk

They finally reached Harima home, she already called the crane service to bring Harima motorcycle to his home, and when Shirayuki reached Harima home Ralph was there smoking at the entrance of the building

“who are you?”

“I’m Ralph, I’m friend of that bag of bones that you have on your back”

She ignored him and went and left Harima inside his house and came back, Ralph was still at the entrance

“look, I’m sorry for call him bag of bones, I just wanted to thank you for taking care of him”

“……”

“he was really depressed a while ago when we were drinking, he left with his girlfriend----“

Ralph didn’t end saying girlfriend when he had Shirayuki in front of him staring with deadly eyes

“what did you just say???????”

“sorry, he didn’t say that she was his girlfriend but he was with a really attractive girl, she started feeling bad and he had to leave with her but I was worried because he is bad at drinking and I knew he had a motorcycle, so I was worried that he would have an accident if he drove on that state”

Shirayuki was not able to talk with Harima about how Anne went missing, she started to watch over Harima in secret in order to find this girlfriend that Ralph mentioned

16. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 51 – Now one more time lend me your strength, let’s face the world together as one

Once again Harima woke up with a huge headache and on the kitchen our pretty girl of next door Annabel was standing making lunch

“Good Morning Harima”

Harima was half naked, he was surprised because the last thing that he remembered was being tied up by Yamiko |who ended up being Shirayuki| but Shirayuki just placed him on the bed without removing his clothes, Harima was scared to ask if Annabel removed his clothes for him and when he looked at her she had her ears red, you are pretty obvious Annabel

“Harima, we should go back to play Final Fantasy as we used to”

“I was thinking the same, I was not made for nocturnal life”

He just wanted a reason for no going out anymore, he was still depressed of the chapter that occurred with Reina

“don’t get me wrong Harima, I’m not saying that you should stop going out at nights, I’m happy that you are going out | I hope you take me with you next time | that will help you to socialize “

“Samael could you please explain this to me?”

Gabriel was trying to wake up Miguel who was still asleep

“what do you want me to explain to you?”

“why Annabel can’t be direct with him? It looks to me that she is going around the topic instead of telling him that she likes him”

Samael then gave Benten a book called “Types of Deres”

“what is this?”

“look, I had to make a research about it myself because if there is something that the creator made really complex in this world, is women behaviors, it looks like this book can describe the type of behavior that Annabel has”

“where did you find this splendid source of wisdom?”

“on the library under the SCI FI section”

“so, judging for Annabel behavior, she should be Hajidere isn’t?”

“well, certainly she is acting like she could faint at any moment like she did on the previous chapter but I believe this is because of Anne wish, she was Kamidere before”

Back to Annabel

“why don’t we go together to the gym?”

“did you hit your head Annabel?”

Annabel was looking for a chance to see Harima body more often

“look, we don’t have to go every day, we could go running on Tuesdays and Thursdays and to the gym the other days”

“what makes you think that I would say yes?”

“please”

She held his hand and placed it in her chest, she was trying to not turn red, it was a pretty straight forward movement from Annabel

“I’ll think about it”

The conversation got interrupted by a message

|You got a message|

“Who is it?”

“nothing important”

Reina was texting Harima

“so what type is Reina?”

“she is yet to be confirmed, she is like everything in one”

Miguel said then

“She is best girl”

He started to turn white

“Shirayuki is best girl man”

Miguel started to turn black again and started fighting Gabriel

“HUH? ARE YOU BLIND?”

“LOOK SHIRAYUKI RISK HER LIFE FOR HIM EVERYTIME”

They were about to start playing and then Harima thought about something

“Look Annabel, I don’t want to repeat the same mistake twice so this time I will buy a fantasia”

“are you changing race?”

“I’m changing gender”

Benten and Samael were drinking and when they listened to Harima words the split it up

“what the hell!!!!!”

“why Harima?”

“I don’t want to confess again in game so I’m changing myself into a cute gal”

Miguel then turned serious and said

“I knew he was from that side from the start, that’s why he rejected Reina”

Gabriel then answered

“I get what Harima is saying, he is just preventing a misunderstanding to happen in the future”

Benten and Samael looked at him with disappointment

“don’t you get it Gabriel? If he plays as a girl being a man in real life will create a lot of misunderstanding”

Back to Benten and Annabel

“you are making her look really sexy huh?”

“should I use long hair?”

Annabel wanted him to choose the long hair because she has long hair as well but he found the hairstyle of Reina and selected that one

“you need to chance your name too”

“yea, is going to be weird to go around with the name Venjamin on a girl body”

“why don’t you name her Anne?”

Hikoboshi and Anne were looking at this scene too, Anne was hoping that he could listen to Annabel proposal, Anne was starting to cry, that moment made her remember all the things that they had passed until now

“this is too cruel for Anne”

“I told you, humans are really mean to each other”

“c’mon Harima, do it for her”

Back to Harima

“I think I’ll use this one instead”

Harima then typed “Hitagi”, Anne then turned really sad, she was hoping that the pain she felt could reach him, Hikoboshi tried to console her

“Now one more time lend me your strength, let’s face the world together as one”

Harima fell in love with the new model of his char, Benten started to cry, Gabriel got close to her

“do you still want to help him? That thing doesn’t have feelings”

Later that night

Harima was checking his phone on the back of his house, he had several messages from Reina so he decided to call her

“hello”

“hello, sorry I left yesterday”

“you don’t have to apologize”

Annabel was going to the back of her apartment when she heard Harima talking

“look, I really felt bad yesterday, I thought we said that we were a couple already”

“yes, I know, is just that I didn’t know how to tell my friends”

“why?”

“I have yet to tell you about my past”

“we can see each other tomorrow so we can talk”

“there are some things that I would rather keep them for me”

“Jin”

Harima time stopped when she called him Jin

“I can help you carry out your weights, should not we be able to talk about the things that worry us?”

“let’s meet after work tomorrow”

“ok”

17. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 52 – Playing with fire

Annabel turned sad because she thought that Harima was going to be like he was before after recreating his in-game character but it looks like this message girl was making him stay away from Annabel

Different from Chronoprohiberis I and Chronoprohiberis II the encounter of Harima with Reina on this chapter was going to be to know each other problems but as usual Harima took all the time to explain Reina his past, the story that Harima shared with Reina included his episodes with Marisa, Erica, Tenma and Annabel, the story of Anne, Shirayuki and Yamiko were forbidden because it was way too amazing to believe besides they were spies, but once again Reina showed him that she was the one and only for him by listen to what he had to say

“so, you are afraid to make another mistake?”

“pretty much yes”

“we humans will make mistakes over and over Jin”

Samael, Benten, Miguel and Gabriel were watching this scene with all their attention

“but that’s why we have each other to support when we feel weak”

At this point Reina changed from the erotic wife from previous chapters to a big sister

“this is what you meant that she is everything in one don’t you?”

Samael was petrified

“……”

“Samael?”

“……”

“Miguel, what happen with Samael?”

“I told you she was best girl”

Miguel started to turn white again

“what do you mean?”

“Samael cannot move in the presence of true love, he can move when that love change to Eros though”

“I don’t get it”

“Reina is everything in one and right now she is displaying the true love to someone who don’t deserve it”

Back to Harima and Reina

“but Reina, I can’t accept you, you are way too pure and I’m rotten”

Miguel clothes started going back to black again and Samael was starting to move and he was sweating

“Man, I thought it was my end”

“THIS IS WHAT I DON’T LIKE FROM HUMANS!!!”

“Miguel calm down”

“WHY DO THEY ALWAYS ACT THE SAME!! THEY ASK FOR SOMETHING, THEY GET IT, AND THEN THEY RETURN WHAT THEY RECEIVED, SAYING THAT THEY DON’T DESERVE IT”

“Really dude calm down”

Back to Harima and Reina

“I’m not that pure Harima”

She turned on the erotic wife

“if I was pure I would not offer myself to you as solution to your problem”

She started to kiss him, Harima felt really bad for using her but he needed to feel someone who could understand him, she then hugged him, he stayed the night with her

Next Morning

Harima tried to fix all the problems that he caused and remembered his family, he went with Reina to search for a home, Harima plan was to bring his parents to Sendai so he doesn’t have to travel to Sapporo too often, they found a place at Tsurugaya, Sendai-shi Miyagino-ku, Miyagi, the person who sold the house to him was confused because he thought that the house was for Reina and Him, Reina was really happy when that happened, the second problem was to bring Marisa from Sapporo as well

“Hello Marisa, it’s been a while”

“Hi Jin, how are you doing?”

“it has been pretty messy lately but I managed to achieve one goal that I had since I came to Sendai”

“oh really? That’s nice”

“I just bought a house”

Marisa was surprised, why would Harima buy a house to begin with? Is he planning to get married? Marisa felt jealous due to the fact that she was under the effect of the wish and could not think in other reason why Harima bought a house

“I’m planning to bring my parents from Sapporo”

Marisa felt at ease after listening to those words but was not expecting what he was about to ask

“I may be asking too much, I would rather to do it in person but I want to ask you before going to Sapporo to give the news to my parents”

“what is it Harima?”

“could you still work as nurse for my parents?”

“that would mean that I have to move Jin”

“there is a place here where you can work, I made research and Sayuri Nursery can take you to work with them part time, so you can still take care of my parents”

“but you are missing a small detail Jin”

“the house that I bought has several rooms, you can stay there for free”

It was a damn good offer, besides she wanted to see Jin again

“ok, I’ll give you an answer after I think about it ok?”

“ok, Marisa, thanks”

“talk to you later”

“bye”

“bye Jin”

She then hangs up and could not control her happiness and threw herself at her bed and moved her feet’s in signal of happiness

“I’m not quite sure if this is going to be good”

“the secret to have a successful life is to be loyal to your parents, what Harima is doing is correct”

“But having more girls around Harima might be a problem knowing that he has the curse on him”

“I see that you are understanding Harima situation better now Benten”

“so, is better to have Harima stay away from girls until time start running isn’t?

“why? Don’t you see how entertaining his life is now?”

“you just jinxed him”

“huh?”

|you got a message|

“yo Jin!”

“sup Ralph”

“how is the motorcycle doing?”

“should not ask me how I’m doing instead?”

“the motorcycle life is shorter if is in your hands”

“….”

“look, there will be a concert in Budokan this next weekend”

“and?”

| “look, he is not moved like he used to, so is not a problem” |

“Saori Hayami will be giving a concert”

|” damn” |

“that’s nice”

“are not you excited?”

“I would like to go yea”

“well, I just wanted to let you know”

Back at Harima home

Annabel was waiting for Harima and when she heard that he opened the door she went outside to receive him

“welcome back”

“I’m back”

“will you be able to play today?”

“yeah”

“are you ok?”

Annabel was trying to make conversation with Harima

“yes, I’m just a bit tired”

“what happened?”

She entered Harima apartment

“Ralph is asking me to accompany him to a concert”

“does he have a girlfriend? He could ask her instead don’t you think?

She was trying to make Harima don’t accept the invite

“Ralph is an otaku and the concert is of someone that he and I like”

“who is it?”

“Saori Hayami”

Annabel suddenly sat on Harima lap and grabbed Harima shirt aggressively

“whoa! What happen to you Annabel!!!!!”

“TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!”

"but that is tomorrow"

"I DONT CARE I WANT TO GO!!!!!!"

18. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 53 – nothing in the world can’t stop me from falling for you

“please look this way”

PSTRYK! PSTRYK!

“That’s the way!!!, now change pose!”

SHTRAK! SHTRAK

“look this way pretty ladies”

Day before the concert

The blonde hair of “Lily” was really sparkling with the light of the mirror reflecting her, and in the corner of the mirror a picture of Lily and Namine Ritsu cosplayers

“it’s been a while since we started cosplaying together”

“yea”

“how long has it been? 2 years?”

“yea, I think that color of makeup matches perfectly with your hair”

“sit down, is my turn to work on your makeup”

“tomorrow is going to be really hot, are you sure that you want to go with the gothic outfit?”

“I was thinking the same”

“your skin is softer than mine, you should try something sexier”

Namine blushed and Lily then held Namine hand

“don’t worry, I’ll be around you and there will be a lot of security at the concert, I’ll protect you”

“I guess this make up will work”

“yea”

Concert day

Namine ended up using a leather mini skirt, a gothic blouse with a black collar, high leather boots and a gothic hat while Lily was wearing the yellow outfit that she usually use, they were holding hands and joined the rest of the cosplayers that were at the event

At the entrance

“whoa, events at Tokyo are way bigger than the ones at Sapporo”

“yeah, is the first time that I attend to one concert at this place, is it your first time too Annabel?”

Annabel was really red, she could not control herself because the whole day Harima has been with her holding her hand, and Harima was wearing the outfit that he had at the Tennis tournament at Wimbledon, Annabel literally fainted when he went for her at Sendai, Ralph then whispered to Harima

|” dude, did you change the girl from the other day?” |

|” what are you talking about” |

|” this girl is pretty as well and seems that she likes you, is not this the girl from the photo you sent me?” |

["yes, she is"]

["so she is the real deal, i mean your girlfriend"]

|” nah, she rejected me already” |

|” why are you holding her hand then?” |

|” I’m preventing myself in case she faints and fall like rock” |

Harima, Ralph and Annabel where walking and saw the cosplayer photo session and Harima attention went straight to the redhead Namine Ritsu

“want to take a picture with them?”

“sure”

They got closer and then Ralph asked

“can we take a picture with you?”

“sure”

Harima was next to Namine Ritsu and Ralph was at the left side of Namine and Lily was at the left of the group and Annabel took the picture, Namine was really shy on the picture

SHTRAK! SHTRAK!

A very handsome dude was passing by and Annabel asked him to help her because she wanted to be on the picture as well

“excuse me sir, can you take a picture of us?”

“sure”

Annabel then got close to Harima and pushed him to Namine Ritsu by accident

“sorry”

They looked each other, Harima could not resist to see that pretty face close, Namine Ritsu heart started beating faster

“thank you”

“no problem”

Harima, Ralph and Annabel moved from that place and Lily looked at Namine

“are you ok?”

“yes”

“did he touch you?”

“no, is just that our eyes meet”

Lily felt that Namine was acting strange and then they moved inside the dome

“I didn’t know that you could interfere Gabriel”

“this is the first time that you pass this part of the story Benten”

“wait, are you telling me that you were here before?”

“yes”

“how?”

“well you see……”

“this retard is a fan of Saori Hayami as well and when he heard that Samael was including Saori Hayami on his plans he wanted to come”

“wait, are you telling me that…….”

“yes….”

“you are lying, dude, how can a superstar like Saori Hayami meet Harima in the first place?”

“if your first time here, look and learn”

The concert started and Harima was not as excited as the first concert that he attended, he was worried about his relationship with Reina, the concert was not the best place to concentrate and think about complicated things like that, Annabel grabbed his hand and tried to make him join the crowd while singing Saori Hayami songs

The concert ended and they started to go out

“look this is what you want, not what I want!”

“but we have been together for two years now, don’t tell me that those days were not happy”

“Yes, I was happy around you but things are not working between us”

Harima, Ralph and Annabel were passing by and Lily and Namine were fighting, Harima saw them and he saw the image of him fighting with Reina

“I guess all couples are like that”

“don’t stare at them”

“look I forgot something be right back”

Annabel and Ralph were walking

“are you Ralph girlfriend?”

Annabel turned red

“NO!”

“he is really a lucky guy, the other day he was with another girl but it seems she was not his girlfriend either, he is surrounded by pretty girls and he is not making moves on them, it feels kind of weird”

“what do you mean?”

“he used to confess to every girl that he meets, is hard to think that he will have a female friend”

Back to Harima

The heaven was cloudy and it looked that it was going to rain soon, Harima was coming back from faking the fact that he forgot something and on his way back he found Namine siting outside Budokan

“Are you, all right?”

“yea”

“I could not avoid to see that you had a fight with the other cosplayer”

“her name is lily”

“sorry, I didn’t mean to sound rude”

“is ok, I just wish to understand her more but I can’t continue with her like this”

“watching you it made me feel like myself”

“what do you mean?”

“I had a fight with someone that is very important for me and I’m still figuring out how to make things work between us”

Small rain drops started to fall

“my luck is really bad today, now is going to start to rain”

“look, I came here with 2 others friends, you can come with us if you like”

“I’ll pass, I don’t like to be a burden”

When Namine said that, Harima could not resist to obligate Namine to join them because Namine and Harima were alike, so he grabbed Namine hand and they looked to each other

“come with us, you can stay with Annabel, she would feel pretty lonely on her room alone”

On the bridge

“this bastard”

“who is coming with Harima?”

“I knew something was fishy”

“hello guys, Namine will stay with us tonight at the hotel”

Hotel Metropolitan Edmont Tokyo

“so, Annabel, you will share your dorm with Namine”

“ok”

“Ralph and I will be on the other dorm”

Harima was not able to sleep and went for a walk, and then he saw a piano in one of the salons of the hotel, he saw the image of Koharu, Mikado and Ennosuke like ghosts around the piano and then he saw himself playing it, he could not resist the temptation and got close to it

“do you know how to play piano?”

A girl with red hair and big glasses was next to Harima, she was wearing a black beret, it was like she was trying to hide something

“yea, I used to play at school”

“try it then, what you learn will never be forgotten”

Harima started playing a song called “After Rain” from FELT, the girl with red hair felt nostalgic

“you like FELT don’t you?”

“yea, every time that I listen a song of them it makes me want to learn their songs”

“have you heard Beautiful Dreams?”

“that’s from another circle isn’t?”

“yes, but Vivienne is the one that sing it”

And then she removed her Beret and started to sing it

“……. I hear your voice calling behind, the shadows of the night are hiding me …….”

Harima then joined her and when she heard his voice she stopped and Harima continued

“……I wish you would find me……”

Harima looked at her because she noticed that she stopped but he didn’t stop and then

“……I know nothing in the world can stop me from falling for you…….”

Those words reached the girl with the glasses and then she started to sing again

“I’d be anything, like the moonlight that is shining, and the night that’s never ending…….”

They ended up singing a duet

19. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 54 – I know you are always on my side

At Annabel Room at Hotel

“do you want to go first? The bath is ready”

“you go first please, I was not supposed to be here”

“ok, I’ll go first”

Namine could not stop imagining Annabel body naked taking the bath and all those perfect curves that she had

At the bath

| “what was Harima thinking? what if Namine is something from the other cosplayer? does he want me try some Yuri path? NO!!” |

Annabel then finished and went out of the bath with just the towel on her chest covering her body, Namine was really red

“the bath is ready”

Annabel was acting a bit shy, was testing if Namine would make a move on her now that they were sharing the same room, Namine was going to the bath when Annabel went to put out something from her suitcase and said

“I have some clothes if you want to change yours, you don’t plan on staying on your cosplayer outfit all the night, don’t you?”

Namine was in problems

|” oh crap” |

Namine then looked at Annabel who was taking out from the suitcase her black lingerie, Annabel looked the face of surprise of Namine and then she understood that Namine didn’t have any dirty desires about her, Namine moved then to the bath, Namine started to take the shower and then the figure of Annabel was at the door

“Namine?”

“YES!!!!???”

Namine was in shock

|” what is she doing?” |

“let me wash your back”

|” THIS IS BAD” |

“one second”

Namine got out of tubs and then sat outside and told Annabel to enter, Annabel then started to wash Namine back

“you are very stiff, you should try to relax”

|” how can I be relaxed when this beauty girl is washing my back while being half naked” |

“I’m a bit tired after the concert, if I get to the bed I will fall like rock”

“…. sorry for asking this out of the blue”

|” crap” |

“is Lily your girlfriend?”

Namine turned a bit sad when Annabel asked that because it was true, Lily and Namine have been a couple for two years now

“…. yes”

|”I KNEW THIS BASTARD WAS TRYING TO MAKE ME GO THE YURI PATH!!!!!!! But I won’t play your game Harima, besides I feel bad for Namine, she must be passing for tough times at this moment…. WAIT!! IF SHE LOVES HER THEN I’M BEING IN THE WAY DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!” |

Annabel realized that she was doing something wrong and then stopped and told Namine

“……that will do it!!!!! I will wait for you outside; the clothes will be on the basket”

Namine was wondering what made Annabel leave

Namine then moved to the hotel room wearing the spare clothes of Annabel, a pink sweeter and a white mini short, Namine looked really sexy on it, they were on their beds and started talking

“Namine….”

“yes?”

“I’m sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable at the bath, I didn’t know Lily was your girlfriend”

“……don’t worry”

“do you still love her? Sorry I should have not asked”

“is ok, I’m making the same question over and over myself”

“you both look great together”

“yes, but I don’t think that is working, having someone at your side for two years tend to turn boring and stressing”

“I don’t know, I have been next to Harima for a couple of months now and I’m not bored at all”

“is Harima your boyfriend?”

|” CRAP!” |

“I didn’t mean that way, we live next to each other, that’s all, I don’t know, but I would like to be always by his side”

Namine felt that Annabel love him but her love was not reciprocated

“I’ll sleep now, good night Namine”

“good night”

Back at Harima

“you have a nice voice”

“I used to sing with my friends at Karaoke on my school days, but your voice is amazing, it was like Saori Hayami was singing”

|” crap” |

“well, I used to be on FELT circle”

“really?”

“yes, I was at the very start but then left for personal reasons”

“I see, you could have been amazing with them”

“yes, but I was aiming for something different”

They reached the bar

“anything you want to order?”

“just mineral water”

“same for me”

There were only three people at the bar at that time

Harima, the girl and a girly blonde dude

“so, what were you aiming for?”

“I was looking for a boyfriend”

“really?”

“you may call it childish wish but I wanted to make a family as soon as possible, because I saw that on my career making a family later on would be hard”

“what do you mean?”

“I’m in this music business now and with all the events around me I can’t find someone who would love me for the person who I’m, they love me only because I’m the singer”

“it must be hard”

“how about you? Do you have girlfriend?”

“no…. not yet”

The girly dude that was at the bar started to pay attention

“and why is that?”

“I think I’m asking too much on that topic, because I have a person who loves me but I don’t feel like I’m worth her love, I have been rejected several times that now that I have someone I don’t know what to do”

“one thing that I know for sure is: you have to be honest with your feelings, if she doesn’t make you happy then she may not be for you, love if something that just happen”

“….”

“sorry, I was just saying my thoughts loud, is getting a bit late, I have to leave early”

“it has been a pleasure …….”

“Adrienne, my name is Adrienne”

She left and the girly dude got close to Harima, he was wearing sport pants and a pink sweeter that Harima thought looked familiar

Back to Annabel room

“I can’t go out with this shorts”

Namine was looking for some clothes at Annabel suitcase

“this will do it”

Back to Harima

“yo!”

“hello”

“is a nice hotel isn’t?”

“yes”

“look, I could not help but to listen what you were talking”

“oh…”

“love is something really complicated, you should not give too much thought to it”

The dude was talking in a depressed way

“you need to make these questions yourself before making decisions that might affect your future: do I want to be with that person the rest of my life? Is this what I want? Will she be on my side when life turn bad in the future?”

Harima was thinking on what he really wanted

“I guess the most important thing in a relationship is that you make clear that……”

The girly dude looked at him and Harima did the same

“you are always on her side and she is always on your side”

The girly dude then understood that love was simply like that, to be there for the person who you loved

“too bad is not that simply as it sounds”

Harima turned his face

“have you given up on love?”

“I’m trying to not give up but I don’t know yet, I have to go”

“ok, nice talking to you”

20. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 55 – Back to the beginning

Annabel and Namine joined the guys at the lobby and was the goodbye, Harima could not resist to tell Namine his address and Annabel noticed and then remembered that Namine had a girlfriend and made a face of disappointment

"That’s the Harima that I know, he confesses to every woman that he finds attractive"

"but this time Harima is wrong"

"what do you mean?"

"Namine has a girlfriend so there is no way Namine will accept Harima feelings"

And then Saori Hayami was passing by, she was staying at the hotel as well and noticed Harima with Annabel and Ralph

"let’s go back to Sendai"

Saori was able to listen Sendai and asked her staff

"do we have anything scheduled for Sendai soon?"

"not really"

"can we setup a surprise concert there?"

"let me see what I can do"

"your only free day on the schedule is on Tuesday 24"

"ok, do whatever you have to do to make a small live concert on the streets of Sendai"

"ok"

Back to Annabel, Ralph and Harima

they were traveling back to Sendai and Ralph told Harima

"we have decided to come to Sendai so we will be ready to start operation on Friday"

"that’s cool"

" all the key position at the company have already moved, I moved myself too"

"really?"

"yes, but I live quite far from your home at Kasugamachi, I found a place at Hirosemachi"

That’s reminds me that I have to see how the transportation of my parents is going

the schedule was to bring Harima parents to Sendai on Wednesday that week, at the end Harima called them because he could not afford to keep being absent at work, it was pretty rare to see Harima at work during July, he has been at work for maybe 3 days maximum and it was already July 17th, you could see that he was the boss predilect employee

"you should consider to buy a car dude"

"yes, I was planning that too"

"do you know how to drive one?"

"I can learn really quick, it should not be that hard compared to motorcycle"

Monday

Harima finally went to work and was searching for the car that he wanted, he had enough money on his account to make a good decision, that night he hired someone to teach him how to drive a car and the phone was being filled with messages, this is how Reina gained the name Message girl

"can you come over tonight?"

jeez, this woman is really possessive, is like I don’t have free time for me, I have spent 5 of 7 days from last week with her

Samael then said to the stalker team

"well, that is what they call a marriage, if you don’t like it then marriage is not for you"

"remember that is Harima first time being a real boyfriend"

Miguel then said

"a lame boyfriend if you ask me"

"why?"

"he went to a concert with another girl that was not Reina"

Back to Harima

"look, I’m learning to drive a car at the moment, I’ll talk to you tomorrow"

Later that night

|you got a message|

man! let me sleep!!!!

this time was a message from Marisa, she said that it she accepted Harima proposal

"at last, some good news"

Harima called his parents that night and just confirmed with the moving company the date that his parent will be moving

Tuesday 18th

Reina was texting Harima the whole day and Harima ignored her, she was starting to get sad and then, outside of her home someone was parking a car and the person who got off the car was Harima, she was really happy, Harima was showing the car to her and took her for a walk at Zuihoden, it was night already the view from Sendai was pretty

"look, sorry I didn’t text you back today"

"is ok"

"this is my first time being a boyfriend and I’m having problem with my usual schedules, I’m back at home too and need to make time for our relationship"

"we could set days where we can see each other"

"if you are ok with that"

"yes"

"what days do you want to see each other?"

"maybe Friday, Sunday and Wednesday if possible"

"I can’t on Sunday, I will let you know if I can later though"

"why?"

"my parents are moving to Sendai and I will have to visit them every Sunday to check on them"

"ok"

"so, is ok to meet Wednesday and Friday then?"

"I guess is ok"

"I will call you on Sunday after I meet them"

it felt like something very forced for Harima, he wanted a different relation than this, it feels like an extra job, you have to report to someone and let your will be manipulated by another person that is not you, is like losing freedom

"I said it before and I will say it again, Love is not something cheap, people only understand the love that they want when they get it and then they realize that is not what they wanted"

"well is almost time to start over don’t you think?"

"what are you guys talking about?"

"we are two days from the starting point of this novel Benten"

"finally, I get to start working instead of wait by your side"

"but do you know why are you here yet?"

"to support Harima, right?"

"ok, you don’t know then"

"that’s what Gabriel told me"

"you are making the same mistake as the beginning of this week episodes"

"huh?"

"Gabriel told you his version, you will know my version when we reach your moment"

Benten looked to Samael with a serious face

Meanwhile at Luxemburg

"have you gotten any update from the Twins?"

"not yet, we are already working on track them at Sendai"

"I will have to go to Sendai and solve this myself"

Yamagata Mountains

"have you decided yet?"

"yes"

"but she has not come back yet from Germany"

"we have to start moving our pieces, he was absent from work and that helped us"

"what do you mean?"

"the Comlombani sent their Hunter to our company"

Yokohama Japan

|you got a message|

"look, I’m sorry, I really miss you, I want to see you"

on the mirror where the picture of Namine and Lily was, Lily was no longer on the picture, the picture was cut and on the desk a flying ticket to Sendai

At Erica home

the cards of Erica where showing the twins on Harima life, a boyfriend for her, someone asking for addresses at Sendai and something dark coming for Harima in the future

At Sapporo

"you should stay the night Marisa"

"we are going to live together from now on anyways"

"I appreciate your hospitality"

"you should marry Jin"

Marisa turned Red

At Reina home

Wednesday 19th

Harima and Reina having quality time

at Hikoboshi and Anne whereabouts

"have you decided what are you going to do now yet?"

"let me have a look at them for more time"

"if it hurt you too much I can heal those wounds Anne"

Hikoboshi got close to Anne who had developed a power to reflect anything that she believes is dangerous and Hikoboshi got surprised because he could not get any closer to her

"whoa! this is something new"

and then....

Kaliningrado Russia

"I’m waiting for you Harima......."

Everything is on place now, let the Savage begin