Novel The One and Only - Chapter 94- 98 Updated - Finished

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by josueffxi, Jul 25, 2017.

1. josueffxi

josueffxi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 76 – The Reason

Sunday, August 6th Inside the Pak TA Airplane

“How did you find us?”

“You forgot that I can track you Yamiko but we didn’t expect to see this many people around you”

“good thing this scene was not selected as cover of the book, the commission would have been really expensive”

“Where is Shirayuki?”

“She is at our destination”

Erica then asked Benten

“Why would Marisa take Shirayuki to Ibaraki prefecture?”

“Because that place has a boost in healing power, their god is a healing type god and since she is a Nurse she might try to wake up Shirayuki”

“If Marisa is under the effect of the wish then…...”

“That reminds me” Ms. Ludwig interrupted

“Were not you about to explain us what is the meaning of all this?”

“Everything started on July 7th night, well kind of….”

Everyone were looking at Benten

“Anne started to make research about Tanabata, she heard the story about how Orihime and Hikoboshi could grant your wish, however the timeframe for them to grant that wish was seven years starting the day when the wish was made”

“So, that’s why she asked us to bring her here”

“She managed to talk with Orihime but the goddess explained that she could not make the wish come true in the same day unless under certain circumstances, Anne would have to summon the other god involved on this story and make a pact with them both, so she meet them at Hiratsuka the night of July 7th”

“That’s the night that she disappeared”

“She made the wish but she ran out of time and made a partial wish”

“A partial wish? What was her wish to being with?” Alejandra asked and Benten looked at her

“Initially she wanted to make Dei Lenk disappear but she knew that another Dei Lenk would appear in the future so she discarded that option, then she wanted to be part of the royal family since she is half loyalty half commoner, she wanted to be accepted but that would affect the royal family so she came with a plan"

Everyone were waiting the answer and then Benten said

“Anne had fallen in love with Harima at this point and thought that if she wanted to be part of the family then she needed someone to give the first step, meaning that another commoner like her had to be accepted first on the royal family so she doesn’t have to wear that burden herself and she wished that Princess Alejandra fall in love with Harima”

Alejandra was in shock and then Emily asked

“But that Happened at July 7th and I meet him until July 26th"

“The wish from Anne was a half hassed wish, she was still making her wish when Orihime disappeared because July 7th had already ended, her wish was “Harima Jin fall in love and her love be reciprocated”, she could not complete the wish by saying “with my sister Alejandra”

“Are you kidding?”

“So, basically everyone who Harima has confessed his love, all those who have yet to fall in love with Harima and those who Harima will love in the future will fall in love with him”

Annabel then was thinking that everything that she felt for Harima was just part of a dream and was not real love, same happened with Emily who could not believe that she had fallen in love with someone like Harima, Erica knew that something was off when she started to feel something for Harima, Alejandra was acting tsundere after she heard the story because how could she fall in love with a commoner like Harima? but in Yamiko, BRS and Hatsune cases it was different

Yamiko knew that Harima was not a bad guy after all, he saved Anne before the wish was made and she knew already that Harima felt something for her, BRS and Hatsune then asked Benten

“Are you telling us that we were born just because of the wish of Anne just because Harima said that he loved us?”

“Love is the representation of the Creator Breath so, yes, he technically gave you part of his life and that’s why you started to search for your answer”

Then Annabel asked

“So, how can we go back to our normal state now?”

“We have to set Anne free because when she made the partial wish she lost her humanity and is captive in a black orb controlled by Hikoboshi and Orihime”

“This sound like a cheap light novel story”

“Can you guys just give up and accept that this is a light novel? We said it since the very start”

“So, what do we need to make her free?”

BRS then moved to the steel cocoon and when she touched it the cocoon opened and then Harima was visible for the rest inside the airplane and she said

“So, that’s why you want Marisa to cure Harima?”

The love generated from the wish was felt in the hearts of the people who were present and then Benten said

“Yes, it looks like the wish made some of you gain a boost on a random trait, that’s why Marisa attacked you Erica, and that’s why Marisa brought Shirayuki to Ibaraki as well, she might be trying to cure Shirayuki coma with her healing boost”

“I knew that something was wrong with Shirayuki after Anne disappearance”

And then Alejandra said

“But Shirayuki loved Harima even before the day when the wish was made right?”

Erica, Annabel and Emily looked at Alejandra and Yamiko in shock

“Who is Shirayuki?” Emily asked and then Lucretia answered her

“Is the twin sister of Yamiko”

Annabel could not believe that a person that looks like Yamiko had fallen in love with Harima and she said

“How……?”

Yamiko could not contain her anger to the rest of the people inside the airplane and then said

“I don’t know what type of relationship you all had with Harima and I don’t know why you are talking like this Annabel, she even confessed his love to you, you should know better that Harima has been seeking for love and has struggled in his path”

Everyone the stayed silent and Yamiko continued

“He saved Anne life twice in less than 24 hours, he followed the terrorist that kidnapped Anne at London, he threw himself from an Helicopter without parachute when we were going back to Luxemburg”

Then Emily interrupted her

“The Harima that you are describing doesn’t seem real, are you sure you didn’t dream about that?”

And then Princess Alejandra said

“Yamiko is not lying, I can’t deny that he is a gentleman, when I entered the men bath at Sakunami Hot Spring he didn’t looked at me because he knew I was naked”

Everyone that were listening to the story turned red and Emily was about to drew her Kanesada when Ms. Ludwig stopped her and then Annabel asked Yamiko

“Why didn’t you tell me all of this?”

“Harima didn’t want you to get involved with us in order for you to be safe”

And then Erica asked

“How did Shirayuki end up on Marisa hands?”

Yamiko then answered

“It was my fault, she tied me up one day when I was about to leave to check on Harima since we were checking on him to find answers of why Anne disappeared, so I ambushed her when she came back……”

Everyone started silence aster listening that Yamiko betrayed her own sister

“Don’t look at me like the bad person in here, I’m maybe the only person here who stick to the orders and I have been trying so hard to not fall for Harima….”

Yamiko started to cry

“I never thought that love could make you hurt even your own family……”

Benten got close to Yamiko and placed her hand on Yamiko shoulders

“Love is about to hurt the people that you love the most”

2. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 77 – The Awakening

It was a rainy day, Marisa was taking Shirayuki to Oarai Isosaki Shrine

“Either Marisa doesn’t know what is she doing or she can make your body levitate, she is taking you to the ocean gate of the Shrine”

Is almost sunrise and Marisa have drawn a circle close the ocean gate of Oarai Isosaki Shrine and then the circle started to shine and Shirayuki body was floating in the air

“Should we stop her?”

“No….”

Everyone were looking at this scene

“Can she feel our presence here?”

“Yea”

Erica and Emily were getting ready just in case

Shirayuki started to disappear from Anne presence and then Anne started to feel lonely and could not accept it and she placed a chain on Shirayuki

“Please don’t leave me Shirayuki”

“I don’t want to leave you but she is trying to wake me up”

Marisa was not able to make Shirayuki recover from her coma and then Shirayuki body was about to fall and Marisa about to faint when BRS rushed in and held Shirayuki body while Benten took Marisa body

Couple of hours later

Marisa woke up and everyone was there

“Good Morning”

She didn’t have the chance to pull out her needles when Benten told her

“Don’t worry, we are not your enemy, in fact we need you to help us with something”

Benten took Marisa to Harima capsule and when she saw him she remembered the dream and then everyone connected with Marisa with that feeling, Benten noticed that everyone felt the same as Marisa then Benten said

“He has not awakened in the past two days; can you try the same spell that you used with Shirayuki?”

“How do you know it was a spell?”

“You cannot lie to me Eir”

“How did you know it was me?”

“Marisa was never a person with skills and when I heard she attacked Erica I assumed she was not Marisa but you Valkyrie Eir”

She looked at Benten

“Your skills will come in handy as you can revive the dead”

“He is not dead Benten”

“I know so it should be easier, right?”

Marisa/Eir started to glow and Harima capsule as well and Harima body started to float and he then he stood in front of everyone and opened his eyes, everyone was happy to see Harima awake but no one hugged him because they knew Harima was cursed and then Eir disappeared and Marisa went back to normal and Eir said to Benten with telepathy

“I’m her servant, call me if you need me”

“Will do”

And then Yamiko extended her hand to Harima

“It’s been a while dude”

Harima looked around and saw all the people who had gathered however there were people missing and then Benten told him

“Welcome back”

Benten could not hide her tears and everyone looked at them in shock because how was possible that Benten was crying?

“Why are you crying Sarasvati? And why is everyone here?”

“Call me Benten, Jin”

When Benten called him Jin everyone felt that she was moving ahead of them and they started to complain

“Only I can call him Jin” Marisa said

“When did he get close to you?” Annabel asked

“Emily, don’t take out your sword” Ms. Ludwig was holding Emily

And then Yamiko said to everyone

“I thought you all didn’t loved Harima at all”

Harima then asked Benten for explanations

“I could explain what is happening but we are going to skip that because the readers will think that is unnecessary to explain a third time how all of this happened”

“Ok”

Yamiko then asked Marisa

“Why you could not wake up Shirayuki this morning?”

“It looks like something was holding her and she could not come back to this dimension”

Then something made click on Erica mind

“Did you say dimension?”

“Yea”

Erica looked at Benten and then Benten asked

“does every one of you remember your dreams?”

Everyone felt chills when Benten made that question because everyone remembered seeing Harima die and then Yamiko raised her Hand

“I had a dream where I meet with Shirayuki, and we were not alone, Princess Alejandra, Annabel and Anne were there as well”

“Ok, Jin”

“Yes?”

“Do you have Anne talisman?”

“I’m using it as necklace since she gave it to me”

Benten then took Harima from his Arm and then they both disappeared and then BRS started to scan the area and when she found where Harima was she touched the steel cocoon that was keeping Harima sleep and turned into Black Trike

Benten then landed with Harima on the ocean gate of the Oarai Isosaki Shrine, the sea was raging

“Where are we?”

“Jin, I brought you here alone because Anne is captive because she used a forbidden spell, so in order to avoid to show the others the spell I had to take you here alone”

“I’m lost”

“Give me your hand”

Benten then bite Harima finger and he started bleeding and she took Harima finger and placed the blood on the talisman and started to sing

"Sasa no ha sara-sara Nokiba ni yureru

Ohoshi-sama kira-kira Kingin sunago

Goshiki no tanzaku watashi ga kaita

Ohoshi-sama kirakira sora kara miteiru"

BRS was arriving when Benten finished the song and then Harima and Benten disappeared, BRS started scanning again and then

“……this is impossible…….”

She then sent a message to Hatsune

“Can you give me access to the satellite for a second?”

“What do you need?”

“Could you please search for Harima?”

Hatsune tried to search for them and then BRS asked

“Were you able to find them?”

“……”

“Hatsune?”

“There are not in this world….”

“What?”

Everyone went to Hatsune computer which had connection with 11 Satellites around the world and in the middle of the screen of her computer the word

“NOT FOUND”

Harima and Benten then appeared at the top of the white mountain where Shirayuki was, Anne had already removed her chains because she didn’t sense someone trying to wake her up, Anne looked at Harima and started to cry, Shirayuki then ran to Harima and hugged him and he said

“Yo!”

Shirayuki could not stop hugging Harima and then Hikoboshi and Orihime appeared and Hikoboshi said

“I think you are off one-day Harima”

3. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 78 – Judgement

Benten looked at Hikoboshi and Orihime and said

“We are here to save Anne”

“Who said you could save her?”

“You said it when she made the contract with you”

“I lied”

Benten drew her sword

“That is not going to happen here Benten”

Orihime and Hikoboshi made a web of seals and imprisoned Benten, she tried to escape and could not break the seals, she looked at Harima and thought that this was not a moment to hold back and tried to transform but it didn’t work

“We might be younger than you Benten but we are two gods against one”

And then Orihime said

“We might be two now but we will become one again after Anne take my place on the curse”

Harima then asked

“What are you planning to do with Anne?”

“Oh, the reason of all problems is here, I didn’t notice”

“So, this is the man for who you sold your soul Anne?”

Anne was seeing the hope of her freedom go away after seeing how strong Hikoboshi and Orihime were together, then Orihime got close to Harima and said

“Thank you my dear, thanks to you I found someone who would take my place and set me free after all these centuries”

Benten was trying her to escape from the seal when she felt a hand on her shoulder and she felt the chills, Miguel who has been wearing a black suit appeared and her clothes started to go white, Hikoboshi and Orihime were trying to hold the seals that were keeping Benten captive and then they broke and Samael appeared

“You are finally free of those black clothes don’t ya Mike?”

Benten was looking at Miguel who was walking slow to Hikoboshi and Orihime, they could not stand Miguel power and their legs started to lose strength

“WE NEVER DID SOMETHING TO DESERVE THIS”

“WHY DO WE HAVE TO LIVE SEPARATED FOR THE ETERNITY”

That was not quite accurate because they saw each other during Tanabata

Miguel then held Hikoboshi from the neck

“DON’T KILL HIM, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!”

Miguel opened a gate to another dimension and threw Hikoboshi to that place, Orihime could not do anything to stop that and screamed in pain, then the black orb that had Anne captive broke and Anne was completely covered by the glyph, you could say that she was a brand-new god, Miguel then started walking towards her, Benten was looking and thought that Miguel was about to kill her when Harima stood between them

“I promised that I won’t kill Anyone, if you kill her I will charge with that guilt for the rest of my life, I beg you to forgive her for what she have done”

And then the most waited words that Samael have been waiting were told

“If you have to bring judgement to her, then give that judgement to me”

Miguel knew that this was going to happen and he slashed Harima with his hand and Harima body was cut and he started to bleed, it was a very deep wound that he had, he could not speak during that moment, Miguel hugged him and told him

“Well done my friend”

Miguel left, Harima was losing his breath, Shirayuki iris became so small in her eyes, she could not believe what she was seeing, she was unable to move, Benten was on her knees and tried to move to Harima but the shock of Miguel power didn’t let her move and then, the new born god Anne stared a Harima last moments and her soul remembered the moments when Harima saved her, she started to cry, she got close to Harima who’s breathing was going slow and slower and then Anne grabbed him, she hugged him and kissed him and the glyph that was on her body started to scatter and drop like small pieces of glass, the place started to tremble and Harima wound started to close, his breathing went to normal while seeing Anne in front of him, she was looking at his eyes and could not stop staring, the mountain disappeared and Shirayuki went back to her body, so Benten, Harima and Anne stayed at Oarai Isosaki Shrine Ocean gate

Back to the Airplane

Shirayuki woke up with tears on her eyes, everyone was at Hatsune computer because when Shirayuki woke up the satellites displayed the location of Harima and when they turned Shirayuki was awake, Yamiko looked at her and she rushed to her and hugged her like never before

“please forgive me Yuki”

It was the first time in the entire novel when Yamiko called Shirayuki that way, that how she called her when they were kids

“where is Harima?”

“he is at the Ocean Shrine, we are heading there now”

It was sunset of Sunday August 6th

Anne was back to normal, well, assuming that losing the glyph meant normal and then BRS got close to them and asked

“Where did you go? I could not find you on my scanner”

Anne was standing next to Harima on the yukata that Hikoboshi gave her

“It looks like we are back”

BRS then said

“Who are you talking to?”

Benten looked at Anne and Harima looked at Anne too and Anne said

“What?”

“BRS, tell me you don’t see the person between us”

“Which person”

Benten made a face of disappointment and sighed

“It looks like you have yet to recover your physical form”

The rest of the people came and saw Harima, BRS and Benten and Alejandra asked

“Where is Anne?”

“You won’t believe it”

Hatsune was scanning the area and noticed some reaction between Harima and Benten

“It cannot be, this is impossible”

BRS looked at Hatsune

“Are you able to see something Hatsune?”

“Turn your Scanner to Deities search”

“What?”

“Oh, I forgot, I asked Marisa for a blood sample after she woke Harima up because she said that she was Eir and developed a scanner for Deities, I’m sending you the program right now”

“Can she do that?”

The scanner of BRS was displaying energy between Benten and Harima

“Holy crap!!”

4. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 79 – Half god

Hatsune and the team went back to the airplane and started to make test of this activity, Alejandra asked Harima

“Can you see her?”

“Yes, she is listening to you”

Benten was trying to figure out what happened, all this time Anne had been holding Harima hand and was scared that is she left him she would disappear, the rest of the team was talking in small groups around the airplane, they were feeling jealous of Anne

Annabel was with Emily outside and then Annabel said

“Don’t you think they are inventing the story?”

Emily was not a person who will speak too fast about this matter and Ms. Ludwig said

“I can sense someone there, so I don’t think they are lying and I’m pretty sure that Emily can feel her too”

Annabel felt out of place because almost everyone on that group had something special and she was the exception, Shirayuki and Yamiko were spies, Ms. Ludwig and Emily were the Mafia, Princess Alejandra was, well, a Princess, Marisa was the vessel of Eir, Erica can read the future and the Androids BRS and Hatsune so, yea, Annabel was not special

“Maybe we should try something” Said Hatsune

“What is on your mind?”

“Can you turn off for a second BRS?”

“ok”

BRS then changed her status to standby

“Anne? Can you hear me?”

“She says yes”

“Can you try something for me? I heard from Benten that you can enter the dreams of the people, can you try and do the same on BRS?”

Anne looked at Harima and told him that she didn’t want to let Harima hand go because she was scared that she would disappear

“She is afraid that she might disappear if she let my hand go”

“This is going to be hard”

Harima asked Hatsune

“What are you trying to do?”

“I tried to see the structure of the energy that is coming from Anne and noticed that the pattern is about the same as the pattern of a software, you could say that is pretty much the same status as the one that BRS and I share as IAs”

“So, what you are trying to do is to give Anne a body?”

“Yes, but I need to know how compatible she is so we can make her a decent body”

“Did you hear that? Want to try it?”

“Is there a warranty that I won’t disappear?”

“Can you make sure that she won’t disappear?”

Benten then asked Hatsune

“I should be able to run the test, right?”

“But you have a body already”

“I can move between dimensions Hatsune, I’m a goddess after all”

Benten then disappeared from the Human eye but Anne was able to see her and she waved at her and entered BRS body, Benten opened BRS eyes and started to move, and then the defense system of BRS activated and she woke up and Benten was pushed out of her body

“Sorry, I forgot to ask how much time did you want me to stay standby”

Benten then turned visible and told Anne

“You can try it, you won’t disappear but is a bit small inside her”

Benten then looked at BRS breast and added

“It was hard to breath”

Anne looked at Harima and told him

“I will try something but please don’t let my hand go ok?”

“ok, can you ask BRS to shut down for a couple of minutes please?”

“sure”

BRS turned off again and then Anne tried something, she was planning to enter partially on BRS but then she made Harima disappear with her and started grabbing Harima inside BRS and Hatsune saw how Harima turned Invisible and Benten looked at this as well and both were in shock, and finally Anne and Harima were inside BRS who activated her defense system again and kicked them Out and Anne let the hand of Harima when she got kicked and was scared and rushed to Harima and hugged him hoping to not disappear

“Sorry, I forgot to inactivate the defense system”

Hatsune and Benten were in shock after seeing what happened in front of their eyes, Anne noticed that she was not holding Harima hand and Harima said

“Everything is fine, I can see you”

Hatsune started to search what happened and noticed that Harima ADN changed form during the process

“What is the meaning of this Hatsune?” Benten asked Hatsune

“You might not believe it but Harima…...”

“Harima what?”

“Harima might be half god”

“Are you serious?”

“Are you saying that Harima can move from dimensions?”

“Yes BRS”

Harima was holding Anne while listening to Hatsune explanation and could not believe it

“Is there a way that we could test this?”

“I’m not going to enter on a girl body”

“No Harima, we want to try something”

Benten then took Harima hand and took him to Ms. Ludwig

“do you have one spare seal that I can borrow for a test?”

“Sure”

Benten grabbed the seal and placed it on Annabel and she fell asleep

“Ok Harima try enter in her dreams”

“What?”

Anne then got close to him and took his hand and said

“Let’s go”

Anne then moved and opened a gate

“Wait! this is different from the last test”

Harima was still speaking when Anne took him inside the gate and on the other side

“Where are we?”

It was Kasugamachi, Annabel home

“Ok, I’ll leave the rest to you”

Anne opened the gate again and went back but this time only Benten could see the gate open

“Good idea Anne”

“He should be able to come back when he is done”

Emily then asked

“Where is Harima?”

“He is inside Annabel dream”

Harima thought for a second that he was at his home but it happened that it was Annabel apartment and he heard the sound in the shower cabin and went to check out and when he entered the room he noticed the lingerie on the basket and the feminine figure of Annabel was displayed on the shower cabin door, she was coming out and noticed that Harima was there, Annabel was in shock and woke up and Harima appeared next to her and when he was about to apologize, the feet of Annabel landed in the chin of Harima who fell to the ground

“I’m sorry, it was not intentional”

Annabel realized that she was back and Harima was not at the shower cabin with her

5. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 80 – New body, New Neighborhoods

“I didn’t know that love could give birth to anything else besides babies”

“That is sex Hatsune”

Hatsune looked at Harima

“I’m not that stupid, you know what I’m talking about”

Benten then added

“As goddess of Musicians I can tell you that many people ask for music skills to reach their loved ones”

Ms. Ludwig joined and said

“Don’t try to examine how love works, we have yet to find a pattern that can lead us to a perfect relationship, we only have the red thread of fate”

“If the red thread of fate is related to love then we should be able to track it”

Anne was really bored of all this talk about love and said

“Instead of talking nonsense, could you please give me a body so I can join you on your discussions?”

“Anne is asking if you will be able to give her a body”

BRS who was on the computer next to Hatsune said

“I’m working on it, which type of body would she like?”

Harima was looking and then Yamiko covered his eyes because BRS screen was showing female body types

“What are you doing? Don’t you see that Anne can’t tell BRS which body she wants?”

“Benten can help her so don’t try to trick me Harima”

Anne noticed that Harima liked girls with black hair and was choosing a version that looked like Emily but with black hair

“That one looks good but why do you want to change your blonde hair?”

Harima was listening the description thanks to the comments from the girls

“Do you think this one will be better?”

“She looks older than you”

“I don’t think I will celebrate my birthdays after this anyways, is not like my body will get older so might as well select a body that will remain intact for the rest of my life”

Harima then said

“You should keep the look you used to have, you were actually pretty”

Anne was blushing but only Benten noticed and then Benten grabbed the mouse and asked BRS

“Can you modify this part of the body?”

“Yea”

Then Benten looked at Anne

“I think this would be perfect for you”

“Me too”

“Ok. I’ll send the request, we will need to go to Yokohama to pick her body up”

Meanwhile Erica, Emily and Annabel were complaining because instead of looking for a body for Anne they should be trying to figure out how to break Anne wish and then a guy with black long hair appeared, she was wearing a black shirt and white pants

“Good Evening”

The dude passed and the girls could not move or say anything, their eyes were dead and once he passed they started to act normal again

Ms. Ludwig felt when the guy entered the airplane and Benten told her

“Let me handle it”

“It’s been a while Benten”

Everyone around them could not move

“Could you please reduce your power a little bit more? They are not going to move or talk if you keep your power on that level”

“Oh, I apologize, I forgot there were humans around you now, Ok”

Everyone started to breathe again

“Guys, I want to introduce you an acquaintance of mine, his name is Samael”

“Hello, nice to meet you”

Harima extended his hand to greet the new man in the scene

“The pleasure is all mine Mr. Harima”

Marisa was coming on the Eir form when Ms. Ludwig stopped her

“So what business do you have with us Samael?”

“I just wanted to see how were you doing, it has been a very busy week for you and your team, and who is this gorgeous girl?”

Samael was moving forward Anne

“She is Anne”

“I didn’t recognize her without the glyph”

Everyone inside the airplane had their defense up because of Samael presence, BRS and Hatsune were not affected at all because they were not Human or goddesses

“Sorry to interrupt your chat but we will be moving to Yokohama, the body will be ready by tomorrow noon”

“We can pass the night here and move there in the morning”

“Ok, I’ll take my leave now, it was nice to see that you are doing great Benten”

He disappeared and Ms. Ludwig asked Benten

“Samael as in the ark angel?”

“I see that you are a woman of culture as well”

Yokohama Landmark Tower

Harima and the rest of the team were waiting outside the tower when BRS, Hatsune and Anne were coming outside the building, Anne body had the same look of her before she disappeared but with a couple of details that were added by BRS design, Anne breast was small and turned into cup D, her height increased from 1.48 cm to 1.70cm and her look was no longer a 15 years old girl looking, she was 18 years old looking, she was at the same level of Emily but younger, Harima could not stop himself to go a meet her

“You look really pretty”

Meanwhile the rest of the team were just growing hate towards Anne who was stealing Harima attention and then Ms. Ludwig felt something coming and Benten screamed

“WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!”

Anne pushed Harima and she got hit by a giant fist that had the same height as her

“This is disappointing Samael, I thought you said that the new evolution was ready for test”

Harima was in shock after seeing how Anne body got destroyed, Anne simply got out of the body and said

“My precious body is now gone!!!!”

Harima turned his face to the one who punched Anne and it was a golem and then next to the golem a gate opened and a male elf came out of it with a rose on his lips

“Am I late for the fun?”

And from the golem shadow a human looking guy appeared

“Could you please stop doing that? I’m not used to have someone on my shadow”

“Samael what’s the meaning of this, you said this was going to be fun”

Samael then appeared in front of them and a small message was in front of Samael face

“Don’t come down yet, Nabatene could not hold his curiosity to meet the new born god”

The screen disappeared and then Samael said to Zosimos

“I told you guys that evolution won’t be that easy didn’t I?”

“Good thing I didn’t ask Embla to come, she would be mad at me since she is busy all the time”

Samael looked at Ask and said

“Is going to be hard to ask Ask a question”

Ask looked serious at Samael who exploded laughing

6. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 81 – Fifth Creation

Samael looked at Benten and said

“Do you understand now?”

“Who are your companions?”

“Sorry, I don’t have manners, the big fist guy is Nabatene: he is the envoy from the first creation who lives underground, don’t ask any questions to Ask because he will get mad”

Samael could not keep serious and started lo laugh and Ask said

“Don’t listen to Samael, I would never hurt a cute lady like you” he then blew a kiss to Benten

“Embla will get angry if you are flirting with another goddess”

Benten didn’t know that Ask was a god and looked surprised

“Ask, husband of Embla, is the representative of the second creation”

Ask then bowed and said

“Pleased to meet you”

“And the dude that came from Nabatene shadow: Zosimos” Samael looked at him and said

“Can you be called third creation at all?”

“If the creator allowed me to survive the Cambrian explosion then yes”

“You make it sound like you escaped your judgement and then” Samael looked at Benten team and said “We have the Fourth creation which is all of you Human beings and their creations”

Ask then pointed out and said

“Didn’t you read the chapter name? is called Fifth Creation, are not you forgetting someone?

“They didn’t come because their rival is not ready”

Ms. Ludwig asked Benten who this people are and Benten was trying to figure out the right answer

“You keep making the same mistake Benten, you need to pay attention, I said that it was time for another evolution before but you were not paying attention at all, but in order to make that evolution happen, the previous civilizations have to test our guinea pig Harima and see if is capable to claim its positions as the Fifth creation”

Nabatene then said

“How do you expect to survive an Apocalypse with that weak body of yours?”

“If you are not pretty and are dumb you won’t survive long enough to rule the world” Ask added

“I see a lack of longevity on these creatures, how did they acquire the Fourth creation name?”

Samael then answered Zosimos

“Their heart has been designed to last forever but they screwed up the world where they live, they gained their position as fourth creation because they were given the ability of the creator, they are creatures that can create”

“Your vocabulary is kind of poor Samael”

“Should I ask Ask for a better way to say it?”

Every time that Samael used “ask Ask” he exploded laughing and the Ask said

“I’m not going to waste any more time here, I’ll take my leave, call me when you are ready Fourth Creation” Ask opened a gate and moved to his dimension

“Yea, is not fun to be here doing nothing” Nabatene went back to underground

“Do you have a place to go at all Zosimos?”

“I’m everywhere dude” Zosimos started to disappear and turned into sand and then wind took him away

“Ok, there is no point of continuing this chat”

BRS went to check the destroyed body of Anne meanwhile Hatsune was evaluating the energy around that location and then Ms. Ludwig asked Benten

“What is the meaning of this?”

“Samael told me the night that Anne made the wish that the creator was planning a new evolution for humans but he didn’t want to destroy the world as he did before the Genesis but how does he plan to test Harima?”

Annabel then interrupted them and said

“I don’t know what is happening but I just want to get rid of this stupid effect of Anne wish”

Everyone then looked at Anne when she said that, we forgot about the wish after seeing the creatures that appeared in front of them, Erica then said

“Benten, you said something about a plan, does that mean that we were chosen to participate on this fifth evolution?”

“I don’t know at the moment, I’m trying to figure out so many things at this moment”

Harima was able to hear what Annabel said, she looked at him and he didn’t want to look at her, Yamiko got close to Harima and told him

“You have to understand that not everyone here wants to be here after seeing all of this”

“I know, it was not fair to make you all fall in love with me the way you are now”

Anne face was sad and Harima said to her

“Look, is not your fault, you heard him, it was part of a plan, it was meant to happen”

Ms. Ludwig then said to Benten

“Let’s see what are our priorities, they creations didn’t seem in a rush so we can leave that matter for a bit, second we should try and get the weak people out of this but before that we have to remove Anne wish so that comes first”

Annabel felt uncomfortable when Ms. Ludwig said “weak ones” because Annabel was the only one with that description, and then Hatsune interrupted them

“I will have to take a sample of Harima blood to check for possible solutions”

“Don’t forget that everything was the result of a wish so you might not be able to find a solution with just science”

BRS then came with the body of Anne on her shoulder

“I’ll go get this body repaired, call me if you need me”

Benten was still trying to figure out how to break the wish because we have no longer contact with Hikoboshi or Orihime at all and then they received another visit, a guy with long blonde hair and a girl with red hair joined the group

“Yo! Benten”

“So even you have a task on this plan? And who is she?”

“Hello, my name is Adrienne”

Harima looked at her and remembered her then she looked at him and waved and started walking towards him

“Hi……”

“Sorry, I didn’t introduce my---------”

Adrienne kissed him on the cheek as a greeting

“-----name the first time”

“Do you remember my name?”

“Of course, Adrienne, my name is Harima Jin”

7. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 82 – It was bound to happen

“Who is she Gabriel?”

“C’mon Benten, you should remember her”

“I don’t recall who she is”

“Well, she is the real deal, is Saori Hayami, this is her non-artistic version”

“Why did you bring her here?”

“She asked me for Harima”

“Wait, how did you meet her?”

And then Gabriel raised his power and everyone started to lose strength, including Benten

“What is the meaning of this Gabriel?”

Gabriel then looked at Adrienne and she turned to him, her eyes were glowing and then she started to sing

“Den Schiffer im kleinen Schiffe

Ergreift es mit wildem Weh;

Er schaut nicht die Felsenriffe,

Er schat nur hinauf in die Hh.”

Harima eyes looked like if he lost his life, Gabriel was under the spell of Lorelei who has possessed Adrienne and then Hatsune asked

“Could you please lower your voice for a second?”

“You should not interfere” said Gabriel to Hatsune

And then Anne grabbed Harima arm and opened a gate in front of Adrienne and took him away but Anne made a small mistake while traveling

“I didn’t expect you to come this fast”

Ask was standing in a rock in the middle of the forest where Anne teleported with Harima

“Where are we Anne?”

“I think I screwed up”

“Don’t worry my lady, I’m not a bad person after all, if you came here by mistake I won’t attack you or your partner”

“We appreciate your hospitality, we were just trying to escape from another god attack”

“I sense that you are in trouble, is there anything that I can help you with?”

“it looks like someone with greater power came to our camp and suddenly started to sing and everyone were paralyzed”

“Like time stop?”

“no, like if their minds went blank”

“You said she was singing, right?”

“Yes”

“I can’t believe how many people you are gathering just for this evolution, what about Eir? Was she affected as well?”

“Eir?”

“Never mind, you were not there when she showed up, anyways we are not going anywhere just talking”

“There was another person with her” Harima said

“Another person you say?”

“Yes, a blonde guy dressed in white”

“Ok, this is going to be tough”

“do you know who they are?”

“Yes, and I cannot help you on this but I can share my wisdom with you”

Anne and Harima were listening carefully of what Ask was about to say

“I have a liking on you Humans and I must tell you that the person who attacked you is in another level, the one that started to sing is Lorelei, or at least a vessel of Lorelei and the blonde guy is Gabriel, you don’t want to go against Gabriel so the first thing that you need to do is deal with Lorelei”

“I think I have heard about Lorelei in Anime”

“Is not different as the tales that you watch on TV, she will start to sing and will make you her slave”

“How do you know about this?”

“She is the result of your dreams, your civilization created new gods and that’s why you are better than us in terms of power, however you are weak in several other matters, compared to us you won’t last long, it looks to me that something corrupted your lifespan because Samael said that you could last forever but your equals keeps going to the Hades in high amounts, in my creation and I mean Embla and I the woman is the one that works, in yours it looks like man is the one that works the most”

“that’s not accurate” said Anne

“What I’m saying is that men were supposed to work but women decided to feel like they were equals, I get it but you are just trying to go back to our creation, look, Embla and I were meant to give born to all human beings but for some reason the creator decided to change that and gave that work to Adan and Eve, but that is another topic”

Ask then looked at Harima

“You will be the weak link against Lorelei, you are the only man around and Lorelei might want something from you so you will need to camouflage yourself”

“Do you think this has something to do with the wish?”

“Pretty much, you will need a really good camouflage to get close to Lorelei in order to find her true intentions”

“I think I will ask a friend of mine for help”

“I have to go now or Embla will get mad at me”

“Thanks for your help Ask”

“Ask” said Harima before Ask left

“Why are you helping us? I thought Samael said that we have to fight against you in order to take the position of Fifth Creation"

“I’m going to tell you a secret, everything has different layers or points of views, the one that you described is how Samael see things, my vision is different, I want freedom”

And then Ask got close to Harima

“And you are going to help me achieve that”

A thunder was heard

“Guys, you better go now”

“Thank you Ask”

Anne and Harima went back to their dimension and then

“We cannot go back to the airplane, Lorelei might be there”

And then BRS was coming from the Yokohama Landmark Tower

“What are you doing here Harima?”

“Yo! I forgot you were repairing Anne body”

“The reparation is complete, I was about to go ask you to come”

“Anne is with me, let’s get her in the body and we will explain to you the current situation”

Inside the Yokohama Landmark Tower

“Ok Harima, close your eyes because Anne body doesn’t have clothes yet”

“Ok”

Anne got inside the body and BRS gave her a dressing gown

“We got ambushed at the camp, it looks like a new goddess appeared and this one is capable of hypnotize men, she has Gabriel under that hypnotism so he can paralyze anyone at the camp, we were able to escape thanks for Anne ability to open gates between dimensions and we meet Ask, he told us that I will need camouflage in order to get close to Lorelei”

“I think I have the best person for that”

“We could ask Saya right?”

“Yea”

“Let me contact Hatsune for her address”

“Ask her if Lorelei is still there”

BRS contacted Hatsune and she told her that Adrienne/Lorelei left after Harima escaped, she asked BRS to keep Harima alert because Lorelei has Gabriel under her control, is kind of weird to see Gabriel controlled by a lower god, maybe the fact that Adrienne is Saori Hayami makes him weak to the spell of Lorelei

BRS, Anne and Harima went to Chuo, Saya home was at South West of the football field located at Chuo, Saya was getting ready because Saya received a call from Hatsune that Harima was heading that way and then Harima and his team arrived and Saya opened the door

“Hello, it’s been a while”

“Hello”

Harima remembered the kiss that Saya gave him before leaving to Kaliningrado

“So, what are you guys doing here?”

Saya was trying to make conversation but Saya already knew everything because Hatsune mentioned it to her during the call

“We have a situation where I need to camouflage myself in front of someone”

“I see….”

Anne was getting close to Harima and was trying to tell him something, Saya went to bring tea for the visitors and Anne said

“Harima, did you notice already?”

“What Anne?”

“Saya is the King of camouflage”

“You meant Queen”

Anne conversation got interrupted by Saya who gave Harima tea and he fell asleep, couple of hours later Harima woke up and then

“I see why you are the Queen of Camouflage Saya”

“What are you talking about Anne?”

Saya gave Harima a hand mirror and then BRS said

“You look cute Harima”

8. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 83 – Thief

“………..”

Harima rushed aggressively to Saya and threw her on the bed, Saya blushed while seeing Harima so close

“Calm down Harima” said BRS

“Yea man, you are going to ruin your makeup”

“What is the meaning of this”

“Let me explain but first, can you move please”

“……Ok”

“Hatsune mentioned that you guys were ambushed by Lorelei, she told me that Lorelei is a goddess who uses her voice as hypnotism on males so I thought that dressing you like a girl will make possible for you to get close to her and see what are her plans”

Harima sighed

“I never thought that this day will ever happen”

“It actually fits you Harima” said BRS

“I have breasts that you can use”

Saya showed him a wall of breast that was on Saya home

“Which cup would you like?”

Harima was starting to get exited but then it felt that something was blocking him and Saya noticed and then said

“…. I took countermeasures in the case you get excited by the way”

Harima checked what was blocking him and it was a genital protection that is usually used on boxing and then Harima stared at Saya

“You covered every single detail don’t ya?”

“No wonder you are the King of the camouflage” said BRS and then Harima corrected her

“You mean Queen”

Harima was still speaking when BRS defense system activated

“We may want to move, it looks like someone is coming”

They left Saya home and reached Tobe park and then Gabriel was there with a guitar, he was playing a song and Adrienne showed up, and then Harima, Saya and BRS were ready to run when Adrienne said

“It looks like he is not with them Gab”

Gabriel started to play Radical Dreamers and then Saya said to Harima

“HURRY UP! COVER YOUR EARS”

They covered their ears and the place turned dark around the park and a light appeared above Lorelei and while she was singing clusters of light started to appear around her, her hair was moving peacefully driven by the delicate wind from the east and a wave of sound started to move towards Harima, Saya and BRS, their bodies started to feel the heavy power of the song and their legs started to lose their strength and then Gabriel guitar was cut in two pieces, the place went to normal, Gabriel had lowered his defense and Ms. Ludwig used that moment to cut his Guitar, Gabriel was about to counterattack and then Lorelei made a signal with her hand to Gabriel, she asked him to hold his attack and she started to sing “After Rain” from FELT and then the place turned into a big green paradise, everyone who were listening to the song could feel transported to another world, Harima was able to read the lips of Lorelei and noticed that her face was sad and realized that Adrienne was trapped inside Lorelei and wanted to be free so he decided to remove his hand from the ears and then joined her on the song

The green paradise turned into a night filled with the constellations of the night and shooting stars were falling and then it started to rain but the sound of the song was still strong enough to make the raindrops sound go mute, Harima was getting close to Lorelei and hugged her, she was crying and then Harima wipe out her tears and she got close to him and kissed him, the place went to normal and Gabriel went to normal as well, the spell broke and Adrienne fainted on Harima arms

“Let’s take her to the airplane”

Saya was about to leave because everything seemed solved and then Gabriel grabbed Saya arm

“You are coming with us”

“My job here is done”

“I don’t think so”

They reached the airplane, Harima was holding Adrienne on his arms and Emily, Annabel and Erica then noticed that the Harima that they have met was not the one holding Adrienne

“Marisa, can you check her?”

“Sure”

Harima went outside with Anne and meet with Gabriel who was watching Saya, making sure that Saya don’t go away

“Why do you keep referring to Saya as Saya and not as “her”? “

At this point you all should have noticed, or at least I hope you have noticed the reason behind it, remember that Harima always liked girls that looked like cute guys

“You haven’t noticed Harima?”

Saya then looked at Gabriel and tried to stop him because Saya wanted to tell him the truth

“Please let me be the one to tell him”

Saya had gathered all the courage to tell Harima about “her” but then Hatsune interrupted them

“Harima, can you come for a second”

Harima went inside and the chance for Saya vanished but Gabriel didn’t let Saya go

“Ok, I need you to do something for me Harima”

Shirayuki was there as well and was blushing, they were inside a room created by BRS inside the airplane

“Could you please sing this song Harima?”

“……Ok”

The song was “My Dear” from L’Arc en ciel, Hatsune had placed headsets on to block herself for listening, Shirayuki was listening and her eyes lost life sign and Harima stopped when he noticed, Shirayuki went in trance and then Hatsune asked Harima

“Could you please give commands to Shirayuki?”

“huh?”

“Ask her to kiss you”

“Are you kidding?”

“Do you have any other idea?”

“Yes” Harima looked at Shirayuki and told her

“Jump for me Shirayuki”

And then Shirayuki Jumped

“My theory says that if you have physic contact with someone you can steal their trait”

Benten entered the room and asked Hatsune

“Where you able to find something?”

“Yea, it looks like Harima can steal people powers by kissing them”

Harima then looked surprised and said

“Don’t make jokes like that Hatsune, the fact that Shirayuki followed my order doesn’t seem that she is under a spell, she loved me before the wish so she might be acting”

Shirayuki was still under the spell of the song of Harima and was not listening to this conversation and then Benten came with an idea, she noticed that Annabel wanted to get out of there as soon as possible so she thought of making her useful for the team by making her test material so they asked her to join them

Annabel entered the room and was nervous because Harima was there and Harima then said

“Do you think this would work? I mean if Annabel is under the effect of the wish she will still feel something for me”

“The difference between the wish and Lorelei trait is that you can command her to do anything you want”

Annabel was lost on the conversation

“What are you planning to do to me?”

“Harima, can you sing this song?”

“You have good tastes Hatsune” said Harima

The song was “My Funny Valentine” and then Harima started to sing and Annabel eyes lost sign of life and looked like Shirayuki eyes but this time Harima kept singing

“Now command them to do something”

“Annabel take Shirayuki hand”

Then Annabel grabbed Shirayuki hand

“How can I wake them up? I don’t like using girls this way, is not fair for them”

“Try asking them to wake up”

“You can wake up now girls”

Annabel noticed that she was grabbing Shirayuki hand and looked surprised

“So, yea, it looks like Harima is a thief”

9. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 84 – Annabel Plea

“It looks like Harima can steal the traits that were born on the girls under Anne wish”

Harima then said

“That’s is impossible”

“Well, it actually makes sense” said Benten

“and I think I know what is the trigger that Harima uses to steal other people skills”

Hatsune made a smug face to Harima

“You were able to steal Anne skill after you kissed her right?”

Harima face turned beet red

“And you kissed Adrienne as well”

“But we cannot call it thief either, because if that was the case I would not be able to move between dimensions as I do”

“We would have to check once Adrienne wakes up, if she is able to use her Hypnotism on Harima then we know for sure”

BRS then went outside and meet Saya and Gabriel

“So, you planning to stay out here? Why don’t you come join us, is not like you don’t have friends inside the airplane, Harima and Hatsune are there”

Then Gabriel said

“I don’t think Saya would feel comfortable around Harima”

“Why”

“I think Saya is under Anne wish”

“HUH!!!!??????”

“Don’t be surprised, Anne wish affected you, an IA, it affected all the people inside, but I still don’t get why Saya is affected, Harima would have loved something on Saya”

And then Saya said

“I meet him at a concert of Saori Hayami, I was cosplaying Namine Ritsu back then, our eyes meet and I think that was enough and he fell in love with me and because of the wish I’m stuck here”

“So, technically Saya is waiting for a solution”

“I think Hatsune and Benten are close to find the answer” and then BRS looked at Saya

“Cheer up, it will be over soon”

“Is just that I can’t believe I break up with my girlfriend for something like this”

Inside the airplane Annabel wanted to talk with Hatsune in private while Harima and Shirayuki went to check on Adrienne, Marisa was with her and then Adrienne woke up

"Yo!"

Adrienne looked surprised because it was the first time that she saw all of these people and when she saw Harima she panicked because she didn’t remember him at all

"Hi Adrienne, is me Harima"

Harima extended his hand to Adrienne but she was shy and didn’t recognized Harima and then he said

"Call Hatsune"

Hatsune was still talking with Annabel when they got interrupted and Hatsune went to check on Adrienne and then everything was clear, Hatsune asked Adrienne to sing and she sang as she usually do and didn’t affect anyone around, she was back to normal, she forgot about Harima because she had meet him just for a couple of seconds before falling under Anne wish so Hatsune called Gabriel and told him to take Adrienne back to her home and called everyone to explain the situation, Saya joined them for the explanation

"Ok everyone, I have some news for everyone, after a couple of test we have discovered a possible solution to remove the effect of the wish from everyone however you are free to decide if you want to keep the effect of the wish or no, and I’m saying this for BRS and I, because we are alive thanks to the effect of the wish, meaning that if we wanted to cancel the wish then we would disappear"

Everyone looked surprised

"That would be natural as we are actually IA, but on your cases, it will be different, in our cases we got the breath of the creator thanks to the wish, but you all have the breath of the creator already so when you decide to remove the effect of the wish you will just lose that feeling towards Harima, so going to the point now, the way that we can remove the effect of the wish is to have sex with Harima"

Then Harima said

"Wait, that’s not what you said before"

And then Benten interrupted them

"Harima, I was watching you since the start and I noticed how people changed towards you because of the wish but there was a person who was not affected by the wish on this whole time, and the person was......"

Harima then interrupted Benten and told her

"I get it, I get it"

Harima didn’t want to let everyone know about Reina because she was the only girl that had sex with him on this novel and then Shirayuki said

"I will be the first then"

Shirayuki plan was not to get rid of the wish, she wanted to be the first one to share with Harima quality time and Yamiko knew it and then everyone started to say why they should be the first

"I know him since School so I should be the first"

"He is supposed to be my Husband so I should be first"

"Royalty should be first"

"The cards said that he was going to be my boyfriend"

"I saved his life twice"

"Girls!!! please calm down"

Annabel didn’t want to be there and sneaked out and Zosimos appeared in front of Annabel and she was petrified

"Calm down, I’m not planning on attack you or anything, I have noticed that you seem to be struggling here"

"How do you know?"

"I said it before, I’m everywhere" and then Zosimos copied Annabel look and told her

"and I can be anyone as well, if you want I can take your place there so you can leave this place and forget about everything"

Annabel was so frustrated after listening the explanation of the solution, she was frustrated that she was the only one with no special talent and she was frustrated that Harima was not going to choose her so she decided to make a deal with Zosimos

"Ok" Annabel was crying

"Go home my dear, I’ll take care of the rest for you"

Inside the Airplane BRS came with an idea and said to everyone

"I have made a roulette so we can be fair"

Ms. Ludwig said to Lucretia

"I can’t believe that everyone is fighting for that man"

"Good thing he didn’t saw us as potential lovers or we would be with them"

"I agree that he won’t see any attractive on you Lucretia but I’m still young and prettier than you"

10. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 85 – Alpha Male

Hatsune rolled the roulette and the first person to stay with Harima was Emily, Harima looked at her but she was not convinced at all that this was the solution and asked Hatsune

"is not there any other solution to this problem?"

"You need to be honest to your feelings Emily"

Ms. Ludwig knew that deep inside Emily felt something for Harima because of what happened at her home, everyone then stared at them and Emily grabbed Harima hand and told him

"Ok, let’s get this done"

and then Marisa made a proposal

"Guys, why don’t we use an Hotel instead, the facilities here don’t seem proper for this type of activity"

"I just want to get done with this already"

"You don’t plan on taking a shower first?"

Emily turned red and Ms. Ludwig said

"You position as the first person to go with Harima is written in rock so don’t worry, nobody will steal your man"

"We can stay at the Royal Park Hotel Wedding" said Princess Alejandra

Everyone looked surprised when they heard the name of the Hotel because it contains the word "Wedding", it looked like a trap from Alejandra who said she wanted Harima as husband

"Don’t look at me like that, I don’t plan to play dirty"

Emily didn’t want to let Harima go and asked for the Wedding suite at the hotel

"Ok, we will gather at the lobby once you are done"

"Don’t you think this will look fishy?"

And then Hatsune said

"Don’t worry, we are the only ones on this entire floor"

Harima went with Emily to the suite and they were nervous, it was not like the first time that they meet, somehow Emily was not as her usual self, maybe the fact that she left her katana at the airplane was affecting her or maybe she was not ready to have quality time with Harima

No one wanted to give the first step when Harima decided to be the first one

"Emily, I know this is not what you wanted but if it makes you feel better I could sing and use hypnotism on you ...."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!! WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO TO ME!!!"

"I know it was a crazy idea but I don’t like the idea of doing this because is not fair for you girls"

"You know what is funny?" said Emily

"When we were at my home it was kind of easy to approach you but now, even with the wish, it makes me feel really uncomfortable...."

Emily grabbed her arm like hugging herself and then Harima was getting close to her and touched her shoulder

"Harima, I’m scared"

"Me too..."

She looked at him and remembered the words from Benten when Hatsune was explaining the cure of the curse

"Harima needs to get his wish accomplished by getting enough of you all, once he stops feeling something for you then the curse will break"

"Look, I don’t want to stop loving every one of you because you all are precious friends to me but we have to get rid of the wish from Anne somehow"

"is just insane that just by loving them by just a little the wish is affecting every one of us"

Emily then placed her forehead against Harima and then

"Are you ready?"

Emily made a signal with her head saying yes and then Harima kissed her and then he started to remove Emily clothes and she was blushing and started to remove Harima clothes and then

meanwhile at the Lobby

"Ok, let’s see who is next"

The next one was Shirayuki

"YES!!!!"

She could not hide her happiness because she loved Harima since chapter 41, Hatsune rolled the roulette once more and the next one was Princess Alejandra

"It looks like fate has decided that Harima and I should be together"

and then after Alejandra the roulette marked that the next one will be Saya and Saya got really nervous, Saya grabbed Hatsune arm and looked at her with deadly eyes

"Calm down, Ill figure out something"

They were still speaking when Harima and Emily joined them and then Lucretia said to Ms. Ludwig

"You know, this is kind of a creepy situation"

"Yea, to think that Harima is going to have sex with all of these girls in just one night"

"Just the idea gives me chills"

Emily was coming towards them and then Ms. Ludwig asked

"Do you still love that man?"

Emily didn’t answer

Harima made his way to the suite with Shirayuki, they reached the suite and different from Emily, when Harima closed the door of the suite and turned to Shirayuki she jumped to him and Shirayuki turned into a tigress and was eating Harima who was being pushed to the wall, they were dropping everything on the suite on their path to the bed, all the time that Shirayuki waited for this moment was not in vain, she wanted to make Harima fall for her after this moment but Harima was just being used as he used Reina in the past, Shirayuki felt that Harima mind was in another place and started to lower the intense kissing

"Is anything wrong?"

"Something crossed my mind for a second"

Shirayuki then placed her head on Harima chest and told him

"Will you still love me after this?"

"Yes....is just that this doesn’t seem right"

Actually, it was right because Harima was losing all interest on the girls that were affected by the wish, there was not challenge at all if they just fall for him because of the wish, he wanted to feel like a hunter and make girls fall for him without using cheats

"You know, I don’t think that I was being affected by the wish"

"What do you mean"

"I always loved you since before the wish"

"I don’t know if you can call that love but"

"I gave my life for you remember?"

"Yes, I remember but I don’t know if that is the ultimate proof of true love"

"I don’t think I will stop loving you after this"

"Well......"

"I already decided to love you even in the afterlife"

It was 11pm and people started to feel sleepy and Harima came with Shirayuki, she was grabbing Harima arm like a real girlfriend and Alejandra said

"Is my turn, don’t wait for us, we will come back in the morning"

11. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 86 – King and not Queen

Everyone stared at them when Alejandra said those words but only Annabel and Emily were acting normal, Lucretia then followed them

"Where do you think you are going?"

"I’m her bodyguard"

Ms. Ludwig didn’t stop her because she was worried about how Emily was acting and they went to their suite and Ms. Ludwig started to talk with Emily meanwhile in Erica and Marisa Room

"I heard that you can read the future"

".... Yea"

"Look, I’m sorry, we didn’t have a good start"

Erica was eating her nails because she was really nervous, she finally understood what the card said about her being Harima girlfriend

"Are you ok?"

"I’m ok, do you think you can make me a favor?"

"What do you need?"

"I heard that Harima was not a loser all the time"

Marisa got serious

"Please don’t call him a loser"

"I’m sorry, he confessed to you three times during school, right?"

".... how do you know that?"

"I read future, and read minds, Harima has been thinking about you this whole time"

That was not accurate if you ask me

"Is just that I feel that is going to be complicated to be with him if I have this picture of him, I want to meet the Harima that everyone praises"

"He is a great musician, his voice is amazing when he sings, he doesn’t give up so easily on what he wants, he doesn’t like to be a burden for the people around him"

Erica looked at her and Marisa was sad

"it must be a pain for him to have every one of us involved in this"

"Why did you reject him in the past?"

"I told him several times that I saw him as a friend"

"You know that you might be the trigger of all of this?"

"........"

"He has been trying to get a girlfriend since the first moment that I meet him, he confessed to several girls and got hurt because he was reckless, he even confessed to a married woman"

Then someone was at the door

"Hi, can we join you on your chat?"

It was 2am and Yamiko and Shirayuki joined them, Marisa was uncomfortable with the company of the twins, meanwhile in the room of Annabel and Saya, Zosimos/Annabel was examining Saya while Saya was in shock

"I know you are not a girl"

"......."

"But your disguise is flawless, how come a human can do something like this?"

"......are you ok Annabel?"

Then Zosimos copied Saya look and Saya fainted

"Well, this is an interesting turn of events"

Zosimos removed Saya outfit and said

"I knew it"

Zosimos decided to go out as Saya to gather more information, he was searching for Hatsune and BRS but they were not in the building and then when he was going to the elevator Ms. Ludwig stopped Saya/Zosimos

"Where are you going? you are the next on the line, you don’t want to miss your chance to remove the effect of the wish on you?"

Zosimos didn’t know that he was next to be with Harima so he decided to stay because being with the Harima would give him a better idea of his rival

Anne was worried about Saya because she knew that Saya was staying with Annabel and went to check and when she entered the room Saya was naked and without his disguise so she covered him

"Hey! are you ok?"

".... where am I?"

"You are still on your room, but you lost your disguise"

"OH CRAP!"

Saya remembered that someone copied his disguise and told Anne

"We have to find the impostor who is using my disguise"

"What do you mean?"

"Annabel is not Annabel, that thing copied me and I fainted"

"Ok, I will alert the rest of the people"

Saya then grabbed some male clothes and Anne asked him

"You going with your real self from now on?"

".... Yes"

"Ok, by the way what is your name?"

"Sai"

Anne called Hatsune and BRS who were on the Airplane with Benten, she brought the Katana of Emily with her, Ms. Ludwig was with the fake Saya, Emily was sleep, Yamiko, Shirayuki, Erica and Marisa were drunk because Yamiko took alcohol to their room and Lucretia was at the door of Harima and Alejandra room

Anne then meet with the drunken girls and told them the situation, they got half-dressed and when they saw Sai they wanted to violate him because he was cute even on his male version

"Calm down girls!!!"

"Please be my valentine!!"

"I saw him first Erica, don’t try to steal him from me" said Yamiko

"But Harima loves you already Yamiko"

Shirayuki separated Yamiko from Erica and Yamiko made a stupid face and said

"I will finally complete my love with Harima tomorrow"

And then Marisa said

"Is already tomorrow, you retard"

"Why are you all drunk?"

"We have been under big stress lately because of your wish so we wanted to relax a bit"

"Look, we have to alert the rest of the team"

They went to the lobby and meet with Ms. Ludwig and the fake Saya and then Sai said

"He is the fake Saya"

"What are you talking about?"

"Can you calm down oni-chan"

"What???"

Zosimos made it look like he was the real Saya and made Sai look like a complete different person as Saya

"I knew you looked familiar"

"Did you come here to bring your sister back to your home"

"NO! THIS IS A BIG MISUNDERSTANDING!!!"

"Saya be my sister in law!!!"

Erica and Yamiko threw themselves to Sai and he was not able to explain, it was a complete mess and the Benten, Hatsune and BRS came back from the Airplane and noticed Saya and Sai and then

"HOLY CRAP!!!"

"Did Harima already copy your skills Sai?"

"IM TRYING TO EXPLAIN THEM THAT IM THE REAL ONE AND THAT SAYA IS FAKE"

Benten threw the Katana to Ms Ludwig who separated from Saya and then

"You guys are no fun"

Zosimos turned into his real self

"What are you doing here!"

"I’m not going to fight you here, you are not my rivals anyways and you are not ready for me so it would be useless to fight you at the moment"

And then Sai said

"Where is Annabel?"

"That girl went to home already, I meet her outside your base and I offered her to go home if I could take her place, she agreed in the act"

Benten knew that Annabel was feeling out of place but this was unexpected

"Thanks for joining me at the lobby, I have meet you all at last"

Zosimos plan was to copy everyone and leave so his goal was already completed, he turned into sand and opened the elevator and left

"Damn, we were careless"

"He can copy anyone of us now"

"We will have to stay alert"

Yamiko then said to Sai

"So, how did you get the effect of Harima on you?"

"Wait! did Harima fell in love with this guy too?"

"Sai is cute, you can’t deny that"

"CAN YOU STOP THAT!!!"

12. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 87 – A Hero reborn

it was 6am and suddenly Princess Alejandra came out of the room panicked, she was covering her body with a towel

"Calm down princess, what happened?"

"....."

The princess could not believe it and then everyone gathered and asked her what happened, she didn’t want to give an explanation because she just could not understand what was happening until Lucretia brought her water and then Harima came out of the room with a big mark of a hand on his face, Princess Alejandra slapped him

"Care to explain what happened?"

Princess Alejandra was beet red and when she saw Harima she could not hide how she felt

"THIS COMMONER WAS USING MY BODY!!!!!"

Lucretia looked at Harima and she was about to attack him, Ms. Ludwig was coming and noticed and threw her Katana to Harima who caught it on the air and blocked Lucretia attack

"Calm down Lucretia, there is an explanation for this"

"Yea Lucretia, remember how the Princess wanted to be with him alone"

Princess could not believe that she wanted to be with him and said

"THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD WANT TO BE WITH THIS COMMONER ON THE BED"

"Let me explain" said Harima

"Last night when we went to our suite I ...."

"That’s true, why it didn’t happen last night?" Shirayuki interrupted them

"Don’t interrupt me please, I just fell asleep last night"

Then Yamiko said

"So, you didn’t do anything to her last night?"

"I swear I didn’t touch her"

Harima didn’t continue his explanation because it would be really embarrassing for the Princess, but everyone was still wondering why Princess was acting like this and then Benten figured out

"Princess, do you feel something for this man?"

"......why would I?"

Benten looked at Hatsune and said

"Ok, this is the proof that we needed"

"Yes, there is no doubt that this is the way to get rid of the effect of the wish"

"Ok, who is next"

Everyone then looked at Sai and Harima asked

"Where is Saya?"

Sai then got close to Harima and grabbed his hand with both hands

"Nice to meet you Harima"

"..........Hatsune"

"Yes Harima?"

"What is the meaning of this?"

Sai was shy and didn’t wanted to look at Harima face to face and then Harima remembered him, he was the dude at the hotel, he was the dude at 7 eleven and he was also Namine Ritsu and Saya

".......Oh shit"

Then Marisa asked

"Wait! how is Harima going to remove Sai effect if he is a guy as well?"

Hatsune looked at Sai and then said

"We could try just with a Kiss I guess"

And then Princess Alejandra exploded

"WWWHHHHHHHAAAATTTTT??????"

Everyone was surprised

"If you knew that you could remove the wish effect just from a Kiss, why did you made me pass the night with Harima?"

"Were not you the one who wanted him to be your husband?"

Princess was hiding the fact that she ambushed Harima when he was sleep, not at the night but in the morning, it happened that she could not control herself after seeing Harima body half naked in the morning and had sex with him and woke up from the effect of the wish in the middle of the fun

Erica and Marisa said themselves

"Good thing we didn’t pass the night with him"

"But then you won’t complete the fate described on your cards"

Erica checked her card and she was still bound to be Harima girlfriend

Harima was about to kiss Sai when he felt something coming and used Ms. Ludwig Katana to cover from Emily and Emily asked

"When did you became a swordsman Jin?"

"Jin? didn’t you remove the effect of the wish from you?"

Harima then said

"I already kissed her!!!! I SWEAR!!!!"

They were fighting and Harima was able to repel Emily attacks who was being serious and could not believe that he could block her attacks, she then made a stance and said

"Forbidden Technique: Midare Setsu---"

And then suddenly Harima took Emily from her wrist and she could not hold her attack and sliced Harima, the hit was not strong enough to kill him but he got injured and Emily stopped and fell on her knees and then Marisa turned into Eir and told everyone

"Let me handle this"

Harima was being held by Shirayuki, Yamiko then realized that what Harima did was something that Shirayuki would do and remembered that she had that trait, Shirayuki was a fearless woman and then she told to Benten

"Is it possible that Harima stole some traits from Shirayuki and Emily?"

"We will see in a second"

Marisa/Eir got close to Harima who was bleeding and then Eir told Harima

"This is going to be my first time"

And Harima said

"It will be my first time too...."

Eir kissed Harima and his wound started to close and everyone was shocked, Marisa started to cry while kissing Harima, Eir was not using Marisa as her vessel anymore, Marisa then stopped kissing Harima and he said

"I’m ok now, thanks to you Marisa, please don’t cry"

She was holding Harima hand and he tried to wipe her tears, Emily was in a corner trying to understand what was happening and Harima got close to her, she had tears on her eyes

"Yo! look I’m ok now"

She looked at him and said

"Get away from me monster!!!!"

Those words hit Harima really hard and Ms. Ludwig slapped Emily

"That’s enough Emily"

Then Harima got close to Sai

"Let’s get this done"

They kissed and then Sai forehead got close to Harima forehead and said

"Thank you...."

"I’m sorry man"

"That’s ok, I know what I want now thanks to you"

"What do you mean?"

"My girlfriend made me cosplay with her as Namine Ritsu and after 2 years of doing it I got tired of it, I could not get the courage to tell her but now I can"

"Tell her that I’m sorry I made you two fights because of this"

"I will, maybe you can join us so we can have lunch together anytime soon"

"Ok"

"I’ll take my stuffs and leave"

Sai separated from Harima and everyone was staring at them and Benten said

"Are you sure that you want to let him go?"

"don’t make jokes like that please"

Erica then got close to Harima and said

"I guess is my turn"

She got close to Harima and kissed him, it was a French kiss and everyone looked surprised of Erica kissing skills and then a gate opened and Ask showed up

"I guess you are ready now"

He then grabbed Harima and took him to his dimension and Yamiko then said

"WAIT! it was my turn!!!!"

13. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 88 – Freedom

"Yo! can you please stop for a second"

"Sorry, I got carried off, I could not wait for you to get that last trait"

Benten and Anne joined them and Benten tried to attack Ask but Harima blocked her

"What is the meaning of this Harima"

Ask started to laugh and said

"Impressive, you can even read a goddess move now"

"You acted too quick Ask, if I had kissed Yamiko I could have gained another trait"

"I think it should be enough if you can read your opponent moves"

Harima told Benten and Anne to hide and then a black figure of a woman was coming towards them and Ask panicked, Harima didn’t stop her

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT WANDER AROUND"

Embla grabbed Ask from the back of his neck and he was being pulled by Embla and said to Harima

"Help me!"

Harima didn’t help him and opened a gate to go back to the airplane, Anne and Benten were too slow to follow him and were surprised

Harima appeared next to Yamiko and kissed her without saying anything and Yamiko pushed him away

"What’s gotten into you"

"I’m just removing the wish from you"

He was actually trying to copy the planning ability of Yamiko, he could not figure out how to defeat Embla back then

Anne and Benten came back and saw Harima

"Dude, what are you doing?"

"Don’t go ahead of us"

"Look, I think I have finally understood what Samael meant when he said that I was not ready, I was supposed to copy all the traits from each one of you in order to rise above the rest of the creations and now with the final trait of Yamiko I’m complete"

That was not true

Benten then said

"Don’t get too cocky because you think you understand now"

"I don’t want to cause more problem to all of you so I’m going to go my own path now"

Harima opened a gate and teleported himself away

"Damn he is too fast"

Anne was worried that Harima decided to go alone from now on, after everything that they have passed together it was hard for them to accept Harima decision and then Zosimos showed up, he was sitting on the couch at the lobby

At this point Princess had left to her room, her goal for coming to Japan was already meet after seeing Anne alive, Erica and Marisa were going back to Sendai on their own so they went to their room to get ready, Shirayuki and Yamiko were still with the squad because of Anne, Ms. Ludwig was with Emily who was still in shock after what she saw, Sai already left, the group was scattered

"It looks like everyone left already" said Zosimos

Benten looked at him

"You are not my enemy so don’t worry, that friend of yours is really dangerous"

"What do you mean?"

"The creator gave him this special opportunity to be the one and only test for the fifth creation but he won’t stand a chance if he moves alone, Samael said that we are going to be your enemies but we are here to make him grow to face the fifth creation"

He then started to walk and pulled out a box of cigarettes and started to smoke

"I think you have heard this before but Humans tend to do stupid things when they acquire power, it seems Harima has failed as well"

Meanwhile at Ask dimension

Harima was walking in the forest where he meets with Ask and he was following a path that seemed to lead to a Castle at the top of a mountain, he passed in the middle of a small village, male elves were at the doors of the houses and were praising him as if he was a savior

Every female in the city works at the castle for Embla, a servant then saw Harima getting close to the castle and informed Embla

"A human male is getting close to the castle"

"Does he even know what is he doing?"

"Want me to face him my lady?"

"Do as you wish"

"Thanks. Ma’am"

The servant was a skilled dual blade fighter who worked as defender of the first gate at the castle

She reached Harima and asked

"What business do you have with our Queen?"

Harima pulled a flute from his bag and started to play it

"I’m just a bard that want to play a song for her majesty"

"We don’t need your music here human"

She then rushed to Harima who avoided her attack

"I don’t want to fight my lady"

"Don’t underestimate me Human"

She turned and attacked Harima again, He then started to sing while avoiding her Attacks

The song was reaching her and she was slowing down her attacks and then Harima was able to hold her wrist and got close to her, he pulled a rose out of his bag and placed it between his teeth’s, the fighter stopped all her attacks and he then gave her the rose

"This is for you Miriam"

"How did you know my name?"

"This rose told me your name ma dame"

She fell in love with Harima and let him pass

Ask knew that Harima was a heartbreaker on his dimension but Harima had very bad luck with women at his dimension, different from Ask dimension where Females does the work of Males, Female elves are in need of love, and that means that there is no one who can say all the stupid crap that Harima had on his arsenal and with the help of the traits that he acquired he should be able to make Embla recover the love she felt for Ask

Ask and Embla were meant to work together to make their creation grow but something went wrong with them, Ask started to slack off and Embla was the one who used to do all the work, she started to turn into a cold person and lost all the meaning of love that was placed on them when they were created, technically Ask behavior made Embla lose all the meaning behind that feeling and Harima was supposed to be the messenger of love that the creator decided to send to Ask in order to liberate him from the oppression of Embla, but why did the creator send someone to save Ask the Slacker? it was not really to liberate him, the reason behind this was to show that the only creation that will survive over the ages will be the one who possesses true love

14. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 89 – Ask and Embla

Embla was checking documents of her Kingdom when another servant came to inform about the Human that was coming to the castle

“Don’t you see that I’m busy?”

“Pardon my lady but it seems that Miriam failed in stopping the human to come”

“I guess I can make a small space in my schedule to see what is this about”

Harima then reached the gates of the castle

Meanwhile Zosimos was watching Harima on a screen that he created with Alchemy, Anne and Benten where watching and then Erica and Marisa joined them

“Is that Harima?”

“Where is him?”

“He is at the castle of Embla”

“….is he alone?”

“Yea”

“Why?”

“Have some faith on the dude” said Zosimos

“If you keep worrying about him you won’t move on, geez! No wonder you are still stuck as the fourth creation”

Zosimos, who survived the Cambrian explosion and lived long enough to see the human behavior was facing the ultimate human behavior which is leading this creation to its own destruction

“Don’t you see that he is trying to be a Hero now?”

“But when did he acquire such confidence on himself?”

“Just listening to you make me sick, you are supposed to be able to achieve what he has achieved but you are way too worried on your surroundings that you never give born what Harima has gotten, he is about to face the second creation by himself”

“You look pretty excited Zosimos” said Benten

“Of course I’m, because he is my rival after he defeat Embla”

Anne then said

“I don’t get why you say that he has to fight her, Ask was a gentlemen when we reached their dimension and if Embla really wanted to destroy Harima she would have done that already”

“Defeat not necessarily implies a physical fight, Embla has her own fortress beside the castle, she has been leading her land since before you were created, I was supposed to remove that system of hers when I was created but my nature leads me to a different goal, I wanted to see how this new system of the fourth creation would beat the flawless kingdom of Embla”

Embla then went to the main hall of her castle and saw Harima, he was wearing the white shirt slim fit Korean style that he loved so much

“Don’t you think he looks hot on that shirt Marisa?”

Marisa and Erica were supposed to not feel anything for Harima now that the wish was removed from them but they could not avoid the fact that Harima was not ugly at all, if he could keep the good-looking vibe he would be a hot boyfriend, the main problem with Harima was his lack of communication skills and his lack of confidence

Embla then said to Harima

“Welcome Human, what brings you to my castle?”

Harima then leaned as reverence to Embla

“Is a pleasure to me to be welcomed by the Queen of this land, I’m here as a messenger of love”

Ask was in a corner like a spoiled child, he was a man who lacked freedom and in the castle Embla threatened him as a son instead of an equal, he then jumped and stood in front of Harima

“So, you say you are a messenger of Love, do you really think we need that love that you say in our Kingdom?”

“I believe that there is no other precious emotion in the world than Love”

“In your world, you mean” said Embla

“I thought you were a messenger from the merchants from the east but I think you are just a believer of something useless, I’m coming back to work, Ask show him the exit”

“Don’t you feel lonely my lady?” said Harima

Embla stopped and said

“Loneliness is another emotion that we don’t need Harima” she looked at him and then said

“Emotions are forbidden here”

Ask smiled at Harima and placed his hand on Harima shoulder and said

“Well done my friend, follow me”

Harima then left with Ask and then outside the castle Ask took Harima to the flower yard and Harima noticed that Ask had an amazing garden, it was sunset but the light from the flowers kept shining in the dark

“Embla is your wife isn’t?”

“I’m her little brother”

“When did she stop loving you?”

“I think it was my fault, I wanted her to see the beautiful world that Odin gave us but she wanted to make sure that no one stands against her, the fact that we were meant to give born every life in this world made her blind, she didn’t have faith that the gods would protect us against dragons and decided to stablish an army to defend the city”

“Do this creation have a dark side?”

“It does but the gods take care of those matters, we were meant to just fill the land with humans, well, our version of Humans”

Ask started to walk and then reached a place where they could see Embla room, you could see her figure on her window, she always take a walk outside of her room to see the stars, Ask knew about this and that’s why he brought Harima to this side of the castle

“You still love her, don’t you?”

“I guess you can tell”

Embla was the most beautiful woman at Midgard, Ask was a lucky man for having her but he wanted her to be the king by her side, Harima then noticed that Embla looked at Ask from the window

Next morning Harima went to the castle again and Embla was walking on the corridors and then Harima faced her and then he asked her

“Would you accept a challenge of Joust?”

“You have some nerve to ask me this Harima”

“Ask told me that you are a skilled rider”

Embla looked at Ask and he denied with his head and then she said

“What do I get if I win?”

“I won’t bother you anymore”

“What will you request if you win?”

“Nothing”

“Then what is the point?”

“You are not going to win my lady”

Embla looked at Harima who seemed very confident

“Ok, don’t regret it later”

15. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 90 – Jotuns

Everyone gathered at the Joust yard behind the castle, it has been a while since a Joust match occurred, Ask was helping Embla to equip her Armor, Embla could feel Ask hands on her body, he was the only one allowed to touch her, however this body language was a very rare sight because Embla has been distant from Ask for ages

The match was about to start, on one side Embla on her horse and Ask holding her Lance and her shield, on the other side Harima and his horse ready for the battle, Embla then said

“I hope you are not a sore loser Harima”

The first course started, Embla was rushing to Harima who was able to read Embla moves but could not control his horse and then he got hit by Embla who broke her lance, they took their positions and got ready for the second course, Embla ran against Harima and she hit Harima but he didn’t fell from the horse but her lance broke, Harima was losing at this point and on the third course Harima have learned how to avoid Embla attack and then when they were close, Harima aimed to Embla who tried to block the attack with her shield but Harima moved in time and Embla lose her balance and fell, everyone was surprised that Embla fell after that attack, the Joust was at a tie so the last course what the last chance of Harima if he wanted to win

Embla was ready to knock Harima from the horse and they started to run but before they were to hit each other, Embla was in position to hit Harima when Harima dropped his lance, Embla was going way to fast to control herself and hit Harima who fell from the horse and then the crowd went crazy after seeing that Embla did something improper of a Knight because if the rival drops the lance before they hit each other the rider with the lance should raise the lance because he is not supposed to attack and unharmed rival

That made three person from the crowd to come to the yard towards Embla and while they were running they transformed into Jotuns, the Royal ward was able to stop two of them and the third one was very close to Embla when Ask stood between them both, the Jotuns were rock giants and he was about to smash Ask and then the Jotun raised his hand and then his arm fell on the ground and looked surprised, Harima had sliced the Jotun’s arm and then the attention of the Jotun went towards Harima who made a battle stance and said “Tachi: Gekko”, Harima made a movement that made the Katana look like a Crescent Moon and the Jotun fell on the ground in two pieces, Embla didn’t say anything and went to the castle, Ask stayed at the Joust camp and walked towards Harima who was checking the body of the Jotuns

“Were you able to find what you were searching?”

“The Jotuns looks like Nabatene”

“There is a difference between them though, Jotuns are originally rock Giants that can disguise as Humans looking creatures, but Nabatene are Humans that can turns into golems”

Ask didn’t question Harima about how he knew about the Jotuns in the crowd, he knew that Harima skills have increased due to the effect of the acquired traits

Meanwhile at the Airplane

Marisa and Erica stayed with Hatsune, BRS, Yamiko, Shirayuki, Benten and Anne until Harima come back, Zosimos had already shared with BRS a way to track Harima whereabouts so they were able to watch the match, Zosimos was with them too and Erica then said

“It seems like Harima is cheating after seeing how he has improved on being the hero”

“Can’t you guys celebrate to see Harima being cool? I have heard so many times that the main character of the stories is always lame, you are no different from Nabatene”

Hatsune then said

“Is Nabatene the golem that attacked us the other day?”

“Yes, if you notice you are really cold hearted when it comes to praise Harima for his achievements”

“Look Zosimos, Harima is using our traits to accomplish his goals, don’t get me wrong, I’m happy about him” said Erica who was not convinced that Harima was a nice guy

“Do you really think that his skills come because he “stole” them from you? You are making a huge mistake when you think he “stole” them from you”

“But that’s what Hatsune said”

BRS then corrected them

“Yes, at the beginning we thought he stole the traits from you but you are still able to read the future as you used to do before the wish, Anne can still travel between dimensions, and the same with the rest, but in some of the cases the wish broke because Harima love was not as big as the love that he felt for the ones on this room”

“Are you telling us that they were just like the fillers on Anime?”

“Is a bad example but you could call it that way, we don’t know for sure”

“Alejandra really changed after staying with Harima though”

“But Alejandra had no special abilities to begin with”

And then Zosimos gave up on explaining because they started to talk about themselves, he wanted them to understand that they were cold hearted persons because they were like rock when it comes to acknowledge Harima skills

Back to Midgard

“You said that the dark side of this dimension was gods works but it seems to me that they are within your people”

“Let’s see if you are smart enough to understand Harima”

Harima looked at Ask

“Embla stopped loving you because it would mean that you will have more kids and the Jotuns who have Human disguise will marry them and they will corrupt your kingdom, so in order to avoid that she decided to stop giving birth anymore”

“Not bad my friend, and your idea was not bad at all as well, making yourself a bait to make Embla make a mistake to raise the Jotuns desire of justice and discover them inside the crowd”

“Do you guys have a way to identify who are Jotuns in your kingdom?”

“Embla decided to give them the same rights as Humans because Jotuns are looking for Justice which is not a bad thing, that’s why Embla stresses herself to be perfect”

“So, you want to live with the enemy even if is against gods will”

“Yeah”

“Will the Jotuns take actions after what happened here?”

“They won’t, there is a law that declares that whoever attack the Queen will be considered a traitor and will be executed in the act”

16. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 91 – The Observer

Harima then went back to his dimension and meet with the girls and Zosimos was there as well, they looked surprised because they could not figure out how Harima was going to solve the situation with Embla and Ask, Harima walked toward the refrigerator and took a bottle of water and started drinking, he looked relaxed after coming from Ask dimension, he decided to take a nap and placed a book to cover his face

Zosimos laughed and everyone was confused, Zosimos left and then Emily and Ms. Ludwig joined, they have yet to go back to Sendai

“Hello”

“Greetings”

“I thought you were going back to Sendai” said Anne

Emily was being silent as someone who has accepted her fate, she didn’t want to look at their faces, she said horrible things to Harima yet she still has a mission to accomplish, Ms. Ludwig didn’t want to tell them so she just said

“We have other business to attend here so we wanted to know if we could stick around”

Hatsune then said

“I don’t have a problem, I don’t know about the rest”

Everyone looked at Harima and then Yamiko said

“If he wanted to do this alone he would not have come back to us don’t you think?”

“I guess what Yamiko is trying to say is that is up to Harima to decide if you can stick with us or no”

And then Harima who was faking being sleep raised his hand and agreed that Ms. Ludwig and Emily stayed and then Emily exploded

“CAN’T YOU ATLEAST SAY HELLO??”

Ms. Ludwig was trying to understand Harima behavior, everyone was concerned about this new Harima, everyone went to sleep that night and Harima decided to take a walk, Shirayuki noticed and asked him if she could join him, he didn’t stop her, Emily was really angry and could not believe how Harima had changed

Harima was smoking and Shirayuki was behind him, she didn’t know how to start a conversation with Harima, at least he was not like Erica who liked to interrupt any attempt of her surroundings trying to start a conversation

Zosimos was waiting for them at the Nippon Maru Memorial Park

“You are a very interesting human Harima”

“I would not call myself Human anymore”

“I see that you brought company”

Shirayuki was confused trying to see why Harima came to see Zosimos this late at night

“I don’t like being alone”

Zosimos understood Harima intentions and made a serious face

“It’s not easy to face life alone my friend but is doable”

“Is that the reason why you don’t use your power to create homunculi to make you a wife?”

“homunculi lifespan is very short and there is no point on getting a wife, don’t you see Ask and Embla example? One of them had to give in on its right and it was Ask who did, I wanted to make my generation a different one”

“Indeed, is a different one because it consists in only one and that is you”

Zosimos noticed that Harima was pointing out his flaws as creation

“What would you know about me? I exist since before this world was created”

“You mean re adjusted”

Zosimos disappeared and stood in front of Harima

“Don’t try to act smart with me my friend, I won’t go easy on you if you make me reach my limit”

Harima didn’t look at Zosimos face and started to smoke again, Zosimos then left and Harima looked at Shirayuki and told her

“Sorry that I made you come to see this”

Shirayuki was surprised on how Harima kept the cool with Zosimos and how cool he was acting

“it’s ok”

“Let’s walk back”

They were heading back and Shirayuki asked

“Is it ok for me to stay here with you?”

Harima didn’t answer and Shirayuki wanted an Answer so she kept talking

“I mean, the other girls could have joined but it was me who joined you, would you have let the other joined if they asked you?”

Harima stayed silent and then Shirayuki grabbed him from behind

“Have your feelings changed towards us?”

Harima stopped and said

“No, they haven’t”

Shirayuki let him go and they kept walking and they reached the airplane and Yamiko noticed when Shirayuki came back, Harima went to his bed

Morning Arrived and then at the main room inside the airplane a gate opened and Ask entered

“Where is Harima?”

He was still asleep and Benten received Ask

“He is still sleep”

“I have to talk with him”

Everyone woke up and noticed that Ask was there, they were no longer scared of him because they knew that he doesn’t have the authority like Embla and then Harima woke up and meet them

“Dude! I have been waiting for you the whole day”

Harima was quiet, man, this dude is making me repeat the same description, the readers will think that I have a poor dialogue if Harima doesn’t start talking

“I thought you were going to give me freedom”

Harima then said

“Don’t you see that I lost the match with Embla?”

“It was a tie until she got attacked”

“She got attacked because I played dirty, so is not fair to call it a tie”

“Don’t make jokes like that man, I explained to you why our creation stopped, you were supposed to help”

“Who said that?”

It was true, nobody said that he would have to free Ask, beside that freedom that Ask was talking was to make Embla look at him as equal, but that was on Ask mind, on Samael mind they had to fight, and Harima had already completed that part too when he faced Embla on jousting so Harima had nothing to do with Ask anymore

Zosimos appeared and started to make fun of Ask

“See? This is why your creation got fucked up”

“SHUTUP ZOSIMOS! THIS IS BETWEEN HARIMA AND ME”

“You have to accept your fate Ask” said Zosimos while Harima was eating breakfast very calm, everyone else was worried that a war could start at any moment inside the plane

“So, you are not going to answer Harima?” said Ask with a really angry face to Harima, so he aimed to Yamiko and he was about to grab her when Harima opened a gate and grabbed Ask from his neck and teleported with him

“Shit got real now hahahahahahaha” Zosimos could not contain his happiness after seeing how Harima owned Ask

17. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 92 – Third Wheel

Harima was pushing Ask to his dimension and they reached Midgard and Harima was holding Ask against the floor taking him from the neck

“What gotten into you Harima!!! You need to help me to recover Embla and our Creation”

Harima stopped holding Ask and moved and said

“That is something that you will have to deal alone”

“Then what was the point of bringing you here in the first place?”

“Don’t you see that you are in the wrong here Ask? Your wife is doing her best to keep this kingdom and you are not helping”

“I don’t want an Embla that doesn’t see me as equal”

“Didn’t you heard what she said when I first meet her? Emotions are not allowed here, it looks like you are the one that can’t control his emotions and is affecting her”

“I have been taking care of her garden and she has yet to say thanks to me!”

“Do you really believe that she is worried about a garden? She has on her shoulders the responsibility of a kingdom, she has to give birth more humans on this side and she have to control the darkness who live within your people, and you are worried about a garden, stop thinking about yourself alone”

“If you don’t help me I will have to take countermeasures against your people Harima”

“Do you think that this behavior is proper from a king?”

“I’m not considered as King by Embla”

“You are the one who decided to put yourself on that position”

“What do you know about me!!!??”

“You may be older than me but the difference between you and I is that we make mistakes and we stand up again after we mess up, in your world there is no place for mistakes so when you make one you don’t know how to recover”

“Don’t try to act cool with me, you don’t know what I can do”

Ask was trying to cast a spell against Harima when Embla interrupted him

“This is why I can’t let you do what you want”

Ask got owned once again by Embla

“Hello Harima”

“Greeting your Majesty”

“Sorry for the trouble that my Husband has been causing you”

It was the first time in ages that Embla referred to Ask as husband

“He has not been causing problems your Majesty, I apologize for any trouble that I have caused to him and hope that we can get along”

Harima knew that he had nothing to do with Ask and Embla, there creation was meant to stay the way it was, Harima is not a savior after all, he had to meet the previous creations in order to build a new one

“You both should fix your differences in Joust”

“I will gladly do it your majesty”

Ask didn’t know how to feel at this time, Embla called him husband and then she was treating him like a child and when they were leaving Embla took Ask hand, it was the beginning of something that seemed lost and then

“Don’t tell me this is how you plan to close the Ark and Embla circle”

Ask knew that the person talking was Zosimos

“I’ll make this more interesting”

Zosimos made golems and made them attack Embla and Ask, both started to defend themselves

“This war is not meant to continue Zosimos” said Embla who wiped the Golems with a lighting spell

“Don’t you think it would be boring to end your circle this way?”

The Jotuns that were around them in human disguise saw how Embla wiped out the golems and were scared of her power meanwhile Zosimos was creating more and more golems

“There is no end to this fight”

Embla summoned her guardians, they were being out numbered and when Zosimos thought this was starting to look fun he was ambushed by Harima who grabbed him but Zosimos turned into dust and changed positions with Harima who was getting beaten by Zosimos, he threw Harima to a house

“Do you really thought that you could attack me?”

Harima rushed from within the ruins to attack Zosimos who kept disappearing,

“You won’t be able to defeat me with the same logic Harima”

Harima was pushed and got in front of Embla who used a water attack against the golems, she was a really strong wizard, Ask was covering her with an Ice shield that he was strengthen up with magic, Harima then rushed to Embla and kissed her

“What the fuck are you doing to my wife Harima!”

Harima looked at Ask and

“Wait Wait!!!!”

Harima kissed him, it was the first time in ages that Embla had taste a kiss and when she saw how Harima kissed Ask she noticed how handsome Ask looked while being kissed

“WHAT HAS GOTTEN YOU MAN”

Harima went back to fight Zosimos and he made a circle in the ground and the circle started to glow and a column of Ice appeared and was aiming to Zosimos

“AMAZING!!! YOU CAN COPY THEM!!!!!”

Zosimos was avoiding the chasing Ice column that was behind him

“BUT THAT WONT STOP ME HARIMA!!!!”

Harima was controlling the column with his right hand and he drew a circle with his left hand and water started to flow towards Zosimos, the water made Zosimos wet and he stopped in front of Harima and kicked him, Harima stopped at a wall that was behind him

“Thanks man, I was getting hot thanks to the battle”

Zosimos was making fun of Harima who knew that Zosimos was all wet and the he touched the water line that connected them in the floor and Harima then used

“Forbidden Technique: Burst”

Embla looked at Harima and said

“Impossible!”

“What the hell!!, can he use Ancient Magic?”

Zosimos didn’t expect this attack and he felt the lightning bolts going through his body, he then fell and started to laugh

“You keep forgetting that I survived the Cambrian Explosion Harima, you can’t destroy me”

Zosimos and Harima were making a big mess in Ask and Embla kingdom and Zosimos was right, there was no way that Harima could stop Zosimos, remember that Zosimos was the creation after Ask and Embla so it was meant to be better than them but how could Harima creation beat Zosimos? And then Harima pushed Zosimos

“You are not going to beat me just by pushing me dude”

Harima opened a gate and moved Zosimos out of Ask and Embla dimension and moved him to Harima dimension, the golems at Midgard stopped moving

“Let’s treat the wounded and head back to the castle” said Ask

Everyone looked at him and raised their swords in signal of victory, the crowd celebrated the win and Embla took Ask arm and lifted it

18. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 93 – Zosimos of Panopolis

The origins of Zosimos are still uncertain because its existence seems more like a miracle than a plan made, that’s why in human story there is this eternal fight about evolution and human being created by gods , Zosimos is the proof of that evolution because he survived on his own, his desired to be called a full creation is what moves him to fight for the position of an actual creation, Samael agreed with the Creator that he was not a creation after all because it would mean that the creator made an incomplete creature but it was on his plan to make something like Zosimos, a creature that could evolve on his own, however Zosimos doesn’t know that part of the story.

Zosimos was created alone as a prototype of human cells, they were meant to reproduce themselves alone, different from Adan and Eve in which cases Adan have to use his seed on Eve in order to reproduce, the plan about Zosimos stopped as there won’t be any really meaning on its creation, it would mean a creature made to growth and not being able to die, very similar to a god, so the Zosimos creation stopped but his ability to growth was not removed, the idea was to see if at some point it would be useful, the Creator then moved to his next creation which was the Human

Even when Zosimos was meant to growth and evolve by himself he was not capable of what humans can do which was to give life, Zosimos tried to understand the logic behind birth, in Egypt on the 3rd Century, his Human body was collapsing and he needed a new body and the first Homunculi was born, but the lifespan of it was shorter than what he expected so he kept moving his spirit in order to maintain the human form, this was not considered as giving life to another life because what he was doing was just moving himself to another body each time that the homunculi where he reside reached its limit, he finally found a way to stop using homunculi and he transcended, technically with that evolution he could use any material to create his own body, because his spirit was everywhere, this is when he received the title of third creation because he already surpassed Ask and Embla power which resided on magic, but this was not enough for him to learn how to give life to another creature and that’s why the Human creation was still above him

“Harima, you are so boring, I thought you liked to compete against others”

“I don’t like to fight without a reason, fighting Ask and Embla won’t change their fate, it’s the same with you”

And then Harima felt that something was coming his way and avoided the attack, Nabatene made an appearance

“Why didn’t you invite me to the fun Zosimos, I thought we have made a deal”

“I don’t need you to test Harima resolve”

Nabatene then keep trying to hit Harima who was avoiding all attacks

“When did you become stronger? Now this is getting interesting”

Nabatene who was a golem of rock changed his form to its original form which was a Human figure, Harima noticed that Zosimos was not the only one who could transform himself but different from Zosimos, Nabatene will get hurt if he gets hit so Harima tested him and rushed to him and he cut Nabatene Arm

“I thought you said that you don’t fight without a reason Harima”

Nabatene looked at his arm and then he grabbed the fallen arm and placed it on his original position and it looked like nothing had happened

“That tickles”

Nabatene continued attacking Harima who escaped opening a gate

“Damn, that was too short but at least we played a little bit”

Zosimos was silent because Harima actions were really suspicious, why does Harima avoid confrontation having the power that he had, the truth is that Harima forgot something important that he had to do before continuing his journey

Harima then came back to the Airplane and everyone gathered, meaning that Hatsune, BRS, Emily, Ms. Ludwig, Benten, Marisa, Erica, Yamiko, Shirayuki and Anne where there

“I have gathered you all because I need to ask you a favor, I know I have said this before but I was not thinking properly about our situation, but I need you to stay together”

“Did something happen? Benten asked

“Zosimos attacked Ask and Embla to try to provoke me to fight with him”

Everyone started to worry and then Emily said

“But if you stay with us he will attack us for sure, haven’t you thought about that?”

What Emily said was true but there is something that we can’t deny and is the fact that Harima is supposed to be the one and only capable of stop him and then Anne said

“Zosimos could easily hide using our appearance, remember that he already copied us”

BRS then came with an idea

“How about we all use a tattoo, we all should remember where the tattoo was placed so if we don’t trust each other we could easily check if the person has the tattoo where we decided to use it”

“We cannot use it in a place when we could see it easily though” said Yamiko

Ms. Ludwig, who had the best body of all of them then asked

“Are you trying to stop me from using two pieces bikinis?”

“Why don’t we use it on our scalp?” said Anne who had no problem on removing her hair because her hair was not real anyways, she could easily get hair added to her head due to the nature of her body

“Hair in women doesn’t grow that faster for everyone” said Marisa who knew about the topic because she was a nurse and have treated several operations where she had to cut the hair of her patients

And then Hatsune asked BRS

“Can you make a device that can read everyone Iris and record them so we can see if the person is the real one?”

“That’s seems the best option so far” said Shirayuki and then BRS said

“Let me try”

And then Erica said

“Don’t forget that Zosimos copied Sai and Annabel too”

“I can call Sai and alert him”

“Make him come to the Airplane and let’s meet with Annabel at Sendai”

“Ok, Harima”

19. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 94 – The One above all

Inside the airplane Harima was sitting alone and Yamiko came to talk to him

“Yo!”

“Hi”

Yamiko sat next to Harima and started to talk

“I still can’t believe all the things that we have passed since we came to Japan”

“Yea, it has been really crazy”

“I was wondering something about the wish, how come that some of us still feel something towards you?”

Harima knew that Yamiko was going to say that so he didn’t look surprised, he knew it because he had Erica ability also the wish was not meant to block people to stop loving him and then Yamiko gathered all the courage and asked

“Shirayuki mentioned back then, when she picked you up at Sendai, that you confused her and you told her that you loved her thinking that you were talking to me”

“I was drunk….”

“...Yeah I thought so”

Yamiko felt rejected after that answer and looked to the ceiling

“I really hope that everything ends well and we can go back to our normal lives and maybe we can go back to play as we used”

Harima knew that Yamiko wish was an ephemeral dream but he was not going to break Yamiko dream and took her hand and she felt at ease after being rejected and then Harima said

“I don’t know if is fair or not to love more than one person at the same time, love doesn’t exactly mean that you will have sex with that person, I don’t really know what love it is even after acquiring all the skills that I stole from you all”

“I don’t think that you stole them from us, because if that was the case then Emily could not fight the way she did with you at the Yokohama Hotel”

“But there is something that I’m pretty sure, I will never let anyone hurt anyone of you”

They arrived at Sendai and Hatsune landed near the Hirose River, Yamiko, Shirayuki and BRS went to check on Annabel in order to record her Iris and they reached Harima home but Harima could not open his home because the locks have been changed

“Oh, I forgot to tell you that Emily destroyed the door of your house and when we came back someone had already changed the locks”

Annabel heard the voice of people at her door and came to check who was it and when she saw Harima she closed her door and then Yamiko said

“Yo! Annabel, it’s been a while, is me Yamiko”

“What do you want from me?!”

“We need to talk to you Annabel” Said BRS

“I don’t want to have anything to do with you all, leave me alone”

“I guess this is going to be complicated”

Then Harima knew that they didn’t have the time to deal with this and there was something that he needed to do, he used gate and appeared inside of Annabel room and she screamed

“GET AWAY FROM ME MONSTER!!!!!!”

“GET AWAY-----HHHHMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMM”

Harima was kissing Annabel who started to cry on Harima arms, she then felt that her feelings for Harima were gone, her only problem now was that she felt in danger for being close to Harima, BRS opened the door and then Shirayuki grabbed Annabel who kept crying

Yamiko went out to smoke while Harima explained Annabel why did they came to check on her and explained that it was risky for her to be on her own knowing that Zosimos could be near and attack her

“It was my fault” she said

“I let him in the Airplane by letting use my place”

“I don’t think it was your fault Annabel, remember that Zosimos could take any type of form, he could have easily copied a chair and stayed there the whole time listening to us” said BRS while Harima went outside to check on Yamiko

“Annabel is such a child, she could not get anything by running away”

Shirayuki came to check on Harima and Yamiko and when she opened the door Harima had stabbed Yamiko who was bleeding

“……. what is the meaning of this Harima……….”

“GO BACK INSIDE SHIRAYUKI!!!!”

Yamiko then transformed into Zosimos and went for Shirayuki, Harima was too slow and when he was about to attack her he paralyzed and a screen appeared in front of him

“NO!!!!! IS NOT YOUR TIME YET!!!!!!

“I’m afraid that it is”

The only one that could stop Zosimos appeared, the fifth creation, the one that was meant to replace humans if they don’t evolve, the creature from another planet who didn’t present itself decided to come from above, An’ei, resident of Ealim Alnujum at the east of Mylky Way, pretty close to the center of it, decided to show himself and a blinding light covered the house, he was pretty close to an angel on its full force

“So, this is the so-called vessel of the Creator Breath?” said An’ei to Harima but Harima was blind because of An’ei light

An’ei then punched Harima to test his skills but Harima was able to avoid the attack even when he was blind

“That’s pretty amazing”

Harima tried to escape from that place because the light covered a whole block, people around were in panic because of the light, Harima opened a gate and moved to another dimension and An’ei followed him, it was Ask and Embla forest, that place was dark enough to hide from An’ei light, that’s what Harima thought but he was wrong, An’ei was in a whole different level than Humans, it was a monster of light even though his name meant Shadow

Harima was still trying to figure out how to get rid of this creature because it was clear enough that An’ei was here because of Harima

Back to Annabel home

“We have to go back to the airplane Annabel; this place is not safe until Harima figure out what is happening”

Shirayuki was still figuring out where Yamiko was because she could not understand how Yamiko turned into Zosimos and then she received a call from Yamiko

“ARE YOU GUYS OK?”

“Where are you Yamiko?”

“Zosimos attacked me inside the plane and shut me in my room, I just woke up”

“I’m glad you are fine”

“Did something happen?”

“Harima stabbed you and I panicked thinking it was you”

“WWWHHHHHAAATTTT?????!!!!!!”

“Come on, let’s go back”

They left Annabel’s home and when they were far enough someone came to Harima home for the daily clean up, Reina was still running the role of wife after all this time, she is still waiting for Harima, this is the type of wife that I would not let go

20. josueffxi

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 95 – An’ei and his Opposite side

I can barely say anything about An’ei, how I’m supposed to write about this dude if he doesn’t lower the light? He is like a big firefly, or at least it seems so because I cannot even see his figure with all the light, Harima then came with an excellent plan and then he went towards the river near Midgard and was waiting for the light to come, he then casted Quake and the river flow stopped and mud started to concentrate making a big wall which fell into An’ei who was coming, his light disappeared and Harima was able to see An’ei silhouette which was a human figure but once An’ei felt Harima gaze on him he removed the mud that was on him and the light blocked Harima again so he fled from that place

Harima went back to his dimension and when he thought that he was safe Nabatene appeared and started to attack him, Nabatene was not a worthwhile enemy for Harima so he kept avoiding him , they moved to the Hirose River and then the light of An’ei appeared and Harima knew that the mud trick would not work again and then Nabatene started a sand storm, that made the light of An’ei fade like ten percent and then Harima noticed that this time the silhouette of An’ei had changed, he still had the human silhouette but he added four more arms, they were not tentacles as you would expect from an Alien and then An’ei started to attack Harima with ranged laser from his arms, he started to avoid them but Nabatene interfered and tried to face An’ei

“Don’t try to claim my prey” Nabatene said

An’ei paralyzed Nabatene and he started to levitate him, Nabatene started to look smaller and then it became a cube of sand and then exploded in the air, Harima noticed what An’ei did and felt that it was too risky to fight him, the sand storm stopped because Nabatene was defeated like an ant on An’ei Hands

Ask and Embla noticed the presence of Harima and An’ei at their dimension, they saw how An’ei power was above the power of every creation and they could not help Harima even when they wanted after what Harima did for them

An’ei felt that the light was not working on Harima because Harima kept fleeing every time that An’ei was close so he turned into darkness and this was unexpected to Harima because An’ei in his darkness form had larger range than his light form and Harima got caught by An’ei

“How are you supposed to surpass me?” said An’ei while trying to paralyze Harima who kept running trying to get out of the darkness, Harima looked like a bug running through the walls while trying to escape from An’ei gaze

Harima was getting tired of running, there was no way to escape from An’ei and then he got careless and An’ei got him, Harima didn’t get the same fate as Nabatene or Zosimos, An’ei wanted to examine Harima before deciding what to do with him

“You and I are about the same but why are we so different?”

Harima eyes could not see An’ei at all but he felt how his body was paralyzed like if someone was holding him from arms and legs, it felt like a nightmare where you can’t move or wake up and where you can’t see anything at all, Harima then felt something touching his chest

“Is this your core? Is here where your darkness resides? You are supposed to be stronger than I”

An’ei started to open Harima chest and Harima started to scream because of the pain, An’ei noticed that Harima heart was just a muscle

“There is no way this is the origin of your power” said An’ei

An’ei then started to see how Harima wound started to close

“Your regeneration ability is not bad at all”

One of An’ei arm turned into a scythe, Harima was about to lose something but then he said

“Ancient Magic: Burst”

Harima attacked An’ei with a lighting spell which showed An’ei face and Harima was in shock when he noticed who An’ei was

“THIS CANT BE”

Samael then appeared and said

“HAHAHAHAHA, OF COURSE IT CAN BE!!!!!”

An’ei then lowered the darkness, he had the human figure and a scythe on his hand and looked at Harima who fell on his knees

“YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE THE ONE AND ONLY? DIDN’T I SAID IT BEFORE? THE HUMAN NEED TO EVOLVE BUT THIS CREATION MADE BY THE CREATOR IS WAY TOO WEAK SO”

Harima looked at An’ei, it was like looking at a mirror because………

“I HAVE BEEN COPYING THE HUMANS BUT DIFFERENT FROM THE CREATOR I DIDN’T PLACE RULES ON THEIR WORLD”

There is no way that Harima can defeat An’ei, a creature that was a copy of him but with greater power

“DON’T GET TRICKED HARIMA!!!!!” A voice was heard and everyone looked for the person who was screaming

Annabel who was crying appeared on the other side of the Hirose River

“YOU ARE NOT HIM!!! YOU HAVE THE POWER OF LOVE WITH YOU”

That some lame phrase if you consider that An’ei power is superior to Harima, An’ei then rushed to Harima who blocked his attack with the Katana he had

“It’s meaningless to keep fighting Harima!!” said Samael

“In my plan, you are not going to win”

Benten and the rest of the girls that were on the airplane came to watch the fight, it was too risky to get close to Harima and An’ei so they were watching from far, Benten created a shield to cover them for any emergencies, Harima was running from An’ei who kept attacking him, Harima could not find an opening, he started to use all the spells that he got from Ask and Embla but An’ei was immune to those elements, it was lucky for Harima that An’ei stopped using his light and darkness ability

An’ei was getting really close to Harima and then BRS appeared on her motorcycle in Harima path and then she kissed Harima who looked surprised at first because he remembered that if BRS kissed him them he will steal BRS ability and BRS might die

BRS then fell to the ground and Harima felt something in his chest, it was like that time when he started to lose everything and then he realized that BRS was not dead and then he looked at An’ei who was coming his way and Harima created a wall with BRS ability, Harima turned into an Alchemist thanks to BRS kiss