Spoiler The Overflowing Fragrance of the Fish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Foxil, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Foxil

Foxil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WagKalimutan, odanezz0_3 and Shizun like this.
  2. Montey

Montey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please!!!!

3. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, everyone views it differently, can be misinterpreted to both sides, also pls spoilers <3

4. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pleaseeeeeee :aww:

5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped halfway cuz I don't have the time to MTL this thing, but as far as I've read:
    • ML is a very prideful tsundere who is in denial of his feelings and always thinks that MC is always trying to seduce him because she loves him (though it was partly true).
    • MC is a slow learner and have low qualifications in cultivation, so ML try to teach her. She barely becomes better at magic.
    • MC always feels indebted to ML, so she treats ML food to please him. ML never questions her whenever she bought the food for him, but MC is super poor she sold her beautiful scales to get money to buy him food. At this point I can't really like ML because he took things too much for granted.
    • MC actually have 2 admirers: One is a sturgeon(?) demon from her hometown and another is a homely koi fish demon from heaven.
    • MC almost married the koi fish demon because she didn't pass the test to become the academy's full fledged disciple and need a relationship with any heaven's family people in order to stay.
    • In the end ML (kinda) cheated on her and forcefully married her because he doesn't want MC marrying other man. At this time, ML still in denial of his feelings to MC and MC is actually very oblivious of her feelings and thinks that she only had admiration towards ML.
    • ML have a lot of admirers, and one of them is a fellow deity(?) or a fairy that becomes one of the teachers at the academy because she heard ML is going to be one of the teacher in the academy too.

6. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I seriously hope that it does not turn out like those novels where ML is a jerk to MC and she suffers Due to the admirers ML has or they end up with misunderstandings due to those admirers. Truly I've had enough of such plot .Its damn irritating:mad:

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    odanezz0_3 likes this.
  7. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, but he keeps those thoughts to himself and he doesn't do anything mean to MC because of this misunderstanding. He even helps her out when she needs it and does other nice things. And I think its understandable because he is one of the top two gods in Heaven and her actions are easily misunderstood.

I thought this was okay because her goal was just to stay in Heaven to see ML. Its never her goal to become a powerful goddess.
    I might be remembering it wrong, but I thought it was just a misunderstanding between them. I wouldn't consider it cheating if they not in a relationship. Also, MC was only marrying the other man because she wanted to stay in Heaven to keep seeing ML, she was barely friendly with that other guy.

I read it a few months ago and I thought it was a sweet and cute story and that their mutual misunderstandings were funny.

He's not a jerk to her. I remember there was a very short-lived misunderstanding because of one of ML admirers but at the point of the story MC "loves" ML the way you would like an idol and not romantically, so I don't think she was that upset about it.

8. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    It's actually funny how ML fell in love with MC but keep in believing that MC love him. He help MC a lot coz of his misunderstanding that MC madly inlove with him.

MC is a (former) dragon and ML is a Phoenix. Later they got 3 kids that their emotions affect their surroundings. Like when they cry and angry rain and thunder appears.

Lishasharma likes this.