The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    my mouse and my keyboard decided to be a shit today, goddamnit.

2. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally fixed my mousepad scrolling problem..... just had to update device drivers.....

misminor and Gav like this.
  3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT
    Naturally, the Qing Jing student's projects were quickly noticed by the native students of Bai Zhan, as well as the senior disciples and their Peak Lord, who came running, sword in hand to complain...

...Right up until they noticed that it was a second bath house and more toilets. Then, almost everyone in Bai Zhan Peak was in favor of the new constructions.

Only Liu Qingge had a problem with it, and that was basically because he felt that fighting over the toilets lent his students motivation to excel as the higher ranked students got to use the toilets and bath house facilities first.

And what a bath house it was! Gleaming stone and earth formed into perfect stone plumbing, geothermally heated water for the stone pools with stone faucets and stone showers.

Not to mention those toilets. Some of the Bai Zhan students looked like they were going to weep from relief. Others were in transports of joy. Two idiots were delirious with joy enough that they proposed marriage to Wu Gui within moments, clasping his hands with sparkling eyes, only to have the poor boy look up to Wanyong with a rather freaked out expression that made Wanyong put his fists down on both of their heads.

And then the bastards started begging them to let them also share their bath house and facilities.

Wanyong being Wanyong pointed out they'd have to repay Shifu and Wu Gui for the work. Liu Qingge, that asshole, pointed out they had made unauthorized changes to the layout of Bai Zhan's living quarters.

"It's not our fault your living quarters for students are shit." grumbled Shang Bo. "Qing Jing has much better facilities. Our dormitories are much better. Our bath house and toilets are much better than this, too."

"Senior Brother Shen Qingqiu spoils you." Liu Qingge (that asshole!) stated darkly. "You're all spoiled by luxuries. You're just a group of damned second-generation rich brats, flaunting your wealth in front of everyone else!"

"You take that back." hissed Heiying. "You're not even a tenth of the teacher Shifu is. He built all those dormitories on his own. Built all the facilities on his own, from scratch! You on the other hand, break into our goddamn home, assault our helpless teacher when he's already ill, and now insult his name! I bet if the Sect Master heard the shit you say about him while you're here, he'd punch you through a goddamn wall!"

On one hand, if anything happened to these brats, Liu Qingge thought darkly, the Sect Master would indeed beat the tar out of him since he'd ordered them to be taken care of during Shen Qingqiu's absence. On the other hand, in other sects, Liu Qingge wouldn't have this goddamn problem.

Liu Cheung, being an intelligent and pragmatic fellow, had already started sending out paper cranes to the Sect Master in question even before the argument had started. Liu Qingge was not going to be happy once that set of cranes got to their destination.

"Then you're still a bunch of spoiled brats riding on your teacher's coattails!" snarled Liu Qingge, losing his temper. "And let me guess, he made you those interspatial storage bags you're so keen on using?"

Ma Kong looked disgruntled. "Excuse you, Shifu has been teaching us to make these for ourselves! I made MINE."

Wait.
    Wait a minute.
    Run that by him again.

"You're making storage bags." Liu Qingge said, suddenly derailed.Storage bags were rare, valuable and EXPENSIVE. Don't even talk to him about buying some for his students. He had other uses for the budget.

"In talisman and artifact making class." Ma Kong folded his arms.

Now that Liu Qingge was looking at the bag in question more closely, it did have rather childishly sewed and embroidered runes on it.

"Just like he makes us write our own talismans for that class." grumbled Shang Bo with great disgruntlement. "Fifty for each kind of talisman that he has from the library, because he wants us to learn how to do it right." They were on teleportation talismans now, and had gone through spells of each element anyone could think of. Let it never be said that Shifu let them slack off before they knew how to draw those talismans even half asleep.

Liu Qingge's brain hurt. "You have a talisman and artifact making class. And you make fifty of each kind of spell."

"Shifu has standards." Ma Kong said darkly. "High standards." Not like you, he implied heavily.

Liu Qingge would have punted these kids through a wall, if he didn't know Yue Qingyuan would do the same to him right after he found out. That and they were now a valuable source of information. What exactly DID Shen Qingqiu teach these kids?

"We have book reading to memorize everything in the Peak library," Fei Qilin counted off on his fingers timidly, "Talisman and artifact making. Formation making. Mathematics,Music, Qing Jing fighting style, Qing Jing Qi techniques, Shifu's armed and unarmed fighting styles, Shifu's Jutsu- that is to say his Qi attacks and Qi manipulation techniques, Improvised Weaponry, Hunting Trips and Survival Skills, Identifying anything usable in medicine, Making medicine, Cooking, Making potions and pills, Making Cultivation boosting stuff..."

Liu Qingge's brain was starting to seriously hurt. "You learned all of that."

Fei Qilin nodded. "We are still learning, we haven't gotten to the higher up skills and stuff, but we've picked up the basics. We'll start specializing later on when we pick out what we want to do.; If we get tired, Shifu gives us some sort of liquid that takes away the exhaustion."

By now the Bai Zhan students' eyes were wide and round as longans. That many subjects?!

"Shifu says," Wang An said slyly. "That his goal is to make sure that we can take care of ourselves even if we're lost in the middle of nowhere." He glanced up at the disgruntled Heiying. "....as well as take care of our future spouses and households, of course."

Liu Qingge looked like he had bitten into a lemon.

His students on the other hand, looked like they had seen the light, and the Dao had come down from the skies above, before their very eyes.

4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Wang An, you just love to make trouble, don't you? :ROFLMAO:

megurashimono and Gav like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    HIS EVIL FLOURISHES.
    He's also the most likely to take up Mokuton.

IzKir, megurashimono and readerz like this.
  6. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    When you have a turtle of an internet (T^T)

Gav and readerz like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    (y) Just published two more chapters of my project. Funny thing - the MC's one of the MC's childhood friends is also named Liu. :X3:

Gav likes this.
  8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops my bad, posted on the wrong thread. Mea culpa.

9. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Morning. Liu's junior martial brother at bai zhan Ji Jue who sadly only appeared once in the extras.

Li Lianjie - outstanding

Ease, readerz and Gav like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    THANKS.

Luen and readerz like this.
  11. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL:Ur welcome

12. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laughing all the while:LOL:

13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I have now officially reached the limits of my patience. Here. Those people just won't stop creating drama. It's pissing me off.

IzKir and Gav like this.
  14. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    So their still going huh :/ Im sorry readerz my brain is to damaged at the moment qidians bullshit last night made me pissed :v

readerz likes this.
  15. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Im out of material

readerz likes this.
  16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    How is Liu? You let him go yet?

Gav likes this.
  17. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    You can clearly hear little lius panting and barley able to make out him saying more

:rolleyes: nah he's still there in the basement

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  18. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm having problems with discord :cry: Discord-chan, why must you do this ? :cry::cry:

Gav and readerz like this.
  19. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    *pats head* dont worry youll figure it out

Fulmine Chrys and Gav like this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, me too.