The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    this is their reaction to the idea of dating each other. :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobpoliceangry: NO.

Nekura and IzKir like this.
  2. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    interference of any kind interferes with dating... especially if the interference comes from "family who mean well"

Nekura and Gav like this.
  3. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty::blobmelt::blobmelt:I'm back~
    Just finish reading the whole novel of Quickly wear the face of the Devil.
    :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:
    God! I know it's already ended but I want more!!!! But meh~ I know that it's really the end because ML already proposed in the real world and all that happenings but damn if I wasn't addicted!
    Gah! ZYS I will surely miss you! Wait.... I'll still read the translated version!
    :aww::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::X3:

4. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome back baby rainbow dragon!

Nekura and Fulmine Chrys like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT-A Tale of Thirteen Buns-Zhao Fu
    Minglan, Menglan, Molan, Ruolan, Rulan... His uncle certainly had a naming theme, and a lot of daughters whose husbands he was looking for. And now the man had cornered him and was talking to him abour it.

He isn't a matchmaker, how in the world did he get roped into this?!

Oh, wait.

He came home to visit his parents and sisters, the eldest of which would be home with their husbands, for once, because it was the seventieth birthday of the head of their family. That was how he ended up like this.

It was not that he was negligent of his familial connections, but...it wasn't as if his father had ever been close to his brothers much less the honorable granduncle who they were honoring right now.

So why the hell was his uncle talking about his cousins needing marriages?

"Maybe you can introduce them to that nice senior disciple Mo fellow...."

Oh. That was why.

"Heiying's out with Wu Gui, hunting bandits and nomads, uncle." Zhao Fu sighed in resignation at having to give his excuses for this, of all ridiculous reasons. "And also, I don't think he's interested in getting married right now. He keeps avoiding the subject when his family tried to call on him. I think he has some cousins looking for wives, though."

Because they probably were. Most Mo men married relatively early, because they spent a lot of time on various battlefields.

"What about..."

"Aoguang hates noblewomen, uncle. He doesn't trust anyone with a long pedigree. And Wanyong still regularly curses the name of his ex fiancee, whenever he gets drunk.

The only thing I can reliably offer is a list of unmarried outer sect disciples, Zhu Liang, Guo Minghua and Ma Kong's male relatives, and Heiying's cousins. Aoguang refuses to suggest any of his own cousins or halfsiblings either, because they're all politicians.

Shizun is practically joined at the hip with the sect master, anyone there would have to marry them both.

Fei Qilin's family still runs their restaurant and his siblings are too young, Sun Jin, Wu Gui, Wang An and Yang Dewei have no surviving family, Shang Bo's overprotective of his family who are land owners, Enlai has no family that I know of, because the people who came to claim him were the worst kind of scheming riffraff and Shizun sent them of..." Zhao Fu continued counting them off his fingers.

"Enlai himself has too many high profile marriage offers to sort through. Liu Cheung's family are fairly well off farmer landowners and one of his brothers is already married.

Don't even mention Wanyong's family, he claims they're backstabbers, and Zhou Hui moved out with his sister and his only acknowledged cousin after he told us that the womenfolk in his family's household were all scheming fiends in fine gowns.

I could not in all good conscience, ever suggest marrying one of ours into a household like that."

Zhao Fu finished, looking expectantly at his uncle.

"...." His uncle looked pensive. "What about you, m'boy? Or Wang An, Liu Cheung, Sun Jin, Wu Gui, Guo Minghua, Zhou Hui or Shang Bo and Yang Dewei themselves?"

Zhao Fu sighed. "Uncle is joking. I am but thirteen, far too young to consider marriage. I think Sun Jin has some kind of relationship with the Bai Zhan sect disciple Daomei because they are constantly visiting each other, Wu Gui has marriage proposals from multiple sects."

"M'boy, let me explain something to you." His uncle companionably put a hand on his shoulder.

"Any boy with a house, lands and shops of his own is considered marriage material; I've seen people arranging engagements and marriages for infants because the infants had property, and the kids were married even though the marriage wasn't consummated for years while both of them grew up.

You, m'boy, have plenty of property. So do your fellow students. So I and many other people after me, will be asking these questions.

Arranged marriages are normal around there. Are you saying there is a minimum age for marriage in your sect?"

"Shizun says we can start thinking about what we want in our future spouses of either gender, and we can start looking for anyone who fits those qualifications early as thirteen," Zhao Fu allowed. "But he personally recommends waiting until eighteen to marry, and I'm willing to assume he's right."

Plus, you're very intimidating, okay?

"In any case, I think if the ladies are of marriagable age, you should maybe pick someone for them now and not wait for any of us." Zhao Fu shook his head.

"That's all right, m'boy, I just had to ask, you know that a father has to try to find good marriages for their children, after all." His uncle said, making a mental note about the Zhou family as well as Aoguang and Wanyong's families.

Wait a minute... wasn't the boy Aoguang from a Junwang line?

So why the refusal to marry a noble girl?

How strange.

Kitama, Allroundfangrl, Ease and 11 others like this.
  6. TanarWater

TanarWater A Dapper, Decorous Deer who is Dressed to Impress

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha, it is all so complicated. Part of the reason I find alll this so fun and interesting is that I am involved in marriage conspiracy in Scotland. Well maybe not a full conspiracy.
    I am of relatively good pedigree and very well educated so I am good marriage quality for Scottish groups. Plus I have family in some of Scottish high class groups. So for me I am currently marriage high goods. So a lot of what is being mentioned is relative to my current situation.

I am well educated polite, strong young lady with connections. I am high marriage fodder, but my parents are protective (and modern), so I get a lot of meeting and greeting stuff. If anyone wants to discuss inner family politics I can give a modern and recent perspective. Just pm me!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    xenotop, Nekura, Kageryuu and 3 others like this.
  7. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    feels like all the people who are non Cang Qiong have on their minds is marriage, more marriage, and marriage:blob_coughblood:......these people need to find a non-matchmaking related hobby or something :blobhero:. leave us younger gens the hell alone b4 u twist our mindsets into that of all male members of Naofumi's village :notlikeblob:. we'll get to it when we feel like it or never at all if that's what we want :blobexpressionless: *stares at Zhao Fu's uncle* :blobwoah:

Ease, Nekura, Fulmine Chrys and 4 others like this.
  8. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    totally second that @Luen

(real life mom, I'm looking at you) :cautious: (i'd totally not marry out of spite if i have parents like Zhao Fu's uncle... wai t i kinda have) :blobangery:

9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /stares at historical records stating that yeah, people who had status and money married as early as these poor buns are being hounded to do, and 22 was considered 'late'.

Nekura likes this.
  10. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    been considering the not marry out of spite option for a few yrs now :hmm:its no problem on either side of my family since that's what cousins are for. plenty of people to carry on the family line~~:blobowoevil_horns:

wraven881 likes this.
  11. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    which was why they died so quickly too :cookie:

Ease and Nekura like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than early childbirth, they died quickly due to shitty hygiene, shitty sanitation and shitty plagues, diseases and overwork. Plus shitty banditry etc.

Marital states had nothing to do with most of that.Married or single, people still died early.

Your bitterness is showing, Luen, lol.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    Nekura likes this.
  13. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffttt hahaha *keels over*

Nekura and Gav like this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ....why exactly did you get cut off here? Also pm me please.

15. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Sun Jin and some Bai Zhan sect disciple! I want a chapter of them :aww:
    Yaoi desu ne~ :blobnosebleed:

Ease, Nekura, Redo and 1 other person like this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT
    Despite the fact that his name actually meant 'have bad luck', Chen Daomei actually had rather good luck, for his background.

For one, despite the fact that his mother died in childbirth, he had survived when she had not. For another, he had been recruited into Cang Qiong Sect's Bai Zhan peak, the peak that produced war heroes regularly. For a third, despite his Peak lord's ridiculous hangups about accepting anything from the Qing Jing peak lord (hangups similar to those only the ascetic peak lord seemed to have) Daomei himself was actually getting along quite well with Qing Jing Peak and actually had friends there.

Or rather, a friend there. Someone who took him to test their new stuff when they came out with something.

Sun Jin was very pretty!:aww:

Daomei hadn't even been joking when he had said Sun Jin would make someone a great wife. He could cook better than most women, had a fine hand with the crafts and artifact making, could be really nice in a backhanded way and traveling with him was always fun.

When he said he had no camping equipment, Sun Jin whacked him and said he was an embarrassment to cultivators everywhere and gave him a set. When his clothes were worn threadbare or ruined because of the perpetual squabbles over this or that in Bai Zhan, he got another whack and Sun Jin had an ushabti get him new clothes so he could look presentable for roll call.

He even got a storage bag for his kills, and sometimes. Sometimes, Sun Jin insisted on teaching him how to identify anything edible or tasty and cook over a campfire. Because, Sun Jin said he was utterly useless to the point he couldn't even take care of himself, completely stupid to death.

Also, did Daomei say he was really pretty? He totally was!:blobnosebleed:

Daomei especially liked the flying boat rides, when they went out together on bandit hunts. :blobsmilehappyeyes: Those were awesome!

Whenever Sun Jin grabbed him by the arm and dragged him out to do anything, Daomei always had a silly grin on his face, because this would be the start of an adventure, with excellent food, violence, exciting flying and camping equipment so good it was better than some of Bai Zhan Peak's beds.:blobmelt:

It was a pity that Sun Jin didn't seem to get the hint when Daomei kept asking him to please cook for him every day.:blobpeek:

But Daomei could wait! Eventually Sun Jin would realize they were dating!

Someday!:aww:

17. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    *Snorts out coconut juice and giggles* yes those are totally dates....

Fulmine Chrys, Shiina, Nekura and 2 others like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Dating, Bai Zhan Peak Style!

19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    My Dragons! Since it has been so long, I am not sure which of these you have seen and which you haven't!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Still more Dragons
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]