The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
    Are those giants' hands?

But but but I thought that is a one-sided love:notlikeblob:

Nekura likes this.
  2. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    One is never enough. Let them all be gays .:rolleyes:

ANATOMICALLY CORRECT YAOI HANDS.
    ANATOMICALLY.......:eek::eek:??!?
    YAOI HANDS.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    We want to see Sun Jin and Daomei do IT.

LiuQ.......
    I want to rape your mind permanently with anal pleasures and dry orgasms, that you will bow to G and beg him to do you senseless because you can't take the mindtorture.
    ......please, drop your tsun acts towards G & Yue.

3. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    /frantically nods:aww::aww:
    :blobnosebleed:

Nekura, Fuyuneko and leva like this.
  4. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FOREVER UPVOTE :aww::blobReach::blobnosebleed:

Ease, Nekura and Fuyuneko like this.
  5. Nekura

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized, this thread has the most number of replies and views on community creations.:eek:
    With almost 11k replies and 207k++ views.:confused:
    I'm SHOOKETH.:eek:

Gav likes this.
  6. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    *shakes you further and trolls thread*

Gav and Nekura like this.
  7. Nekura

Reading List:
    Link
    This is out of topic but, how do you bookmark novels from NU?

8. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Nekura

Reading List:
    Link
  10. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    * camps thread for entertainment*

*building pillow fort, brings in plushies, sets out tea and cookies on table.*

Redo, Gav, Nekura and 1 other person like this.
  11. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT-The B Side
    Shizun's body was elegant, graceful, smooth and pale as jade, and beautiful. It was also exquisitely sensitive to pleasure... or had been.

The first time Luo Binghe had taken his pleasure, he had wrecked it. He had ripped off Shizun's limbs and taken him violently without lubrication over and over again, savoring his agonized screams of pain for eight hours.

The second time he had been no gentler though he had at least lubricated and stretched him.

After that, for so many occasions, he had simply savored having the man at his mercy, savored being able to take his anger and hatred out on his body; dismembering, crippling or hamstringing him at a whim, before holding him down and taking him however he pleased. Sometimes that was violently. Rarely, that was gently, with kisses and caresses.

Luo Binghe had noted from the very first that Shizun's body was sweetly sensitive inside, hot and tight. He had enjoyed lubricating the tight petals, stretching his crysanthemum open and then taking him over and over again, for hours at a time, making himself at home deep inside Shizun's tight channel, feeling the contractions of the muscle surrounding him.

It had been incredibly pleasing to his male pride that Shizun could be forced by hard, thorough, fast...and very often, violent... fucking to ejaculate over and over again until he came dry.

He had taken perverse pride and joy in mocking Shizun for his body's involuntary responses, for the way he came, the slick white fluid that could be milked out of him like cream.

Well, now those involuntary responses were all he was getting.

Once, Shizun had screamed and mewled, moaned and begged for mercy.

Once, Shizun had fought until he was forced down.

Once Shizun had met Luo Binghe's gaze with his own, even if it had been filled with resentment, confusion and grief.

Once, Shizun had tried to talk to him, had tried to reach out in hope he would stop the pain.

Now?

Now, after so many encounters, he was no longer blinded by his vendetta. Now he knew this Shizun was kind and gentle, after being cared for in his moments of helplessness. Now he knew he was nothing like the Shen Qingqiu that he remembered.

But now it was too late.

Shizun had stopped talking to him in response to his cruel words, fairly early. After the first few times that Luo Binghe had driven the man to bitter weeping, Shizun just... stopped. After the time that he had carved the man open to crush his heart, even before the disastrous incident where he had destroyed Shizun in his blind rage, Shizun had grown more and more unresponsive.

He was no longer responsive to Luo Binghe's caresses. Stroking his skin, reaching down to try to coax his member to hardness gained him nothing. Kissing him, licking him, kneading his flesh accomplished nothing. Holding him close and murmuring to him that he would be gentle, see, Shizun, he wasn't going to hurt him again... all accomplished nothing.

The arms that held Luo Binghe close when he was small and helpless were never wrapped around him. The hands, the elegant jade fingers that stroked his back or sides when he was a furball were never raised to touch him. The lips that kissed his forehead in those dreams of comfort were still or held in a thinned, set expression. The voice that spoke to him gently was silent.

The lack of response was frustrating and bitter, worrisome and infuriating.

Only burying himself deep into Shizun's chrysanthemum and taking him over and over could cause Shizun to spill his seed and even then, the rest of his body was nonresponsive.

When he took Shizun, the man's normally expressive eyes were empty... if they were open at all. Most of the time they were closed. It was like fucking a doll made of flesh, one with no mind,heart, soul or voice.

When Shizun caught sight of Luo Binghe, Shizun fought, and kept fighting. But when he was pinned, when he knew there was no way out, he simply... went limp and empty. And that was before.

If that hadn't been bad enough...Luo Binghe still remembered in perfect, horrible detail, the dream way back, in which Shizun had learned to self destruct.

At that time, he had managed to gain control of the dream world they were in. That was not long before the worst signs of how badly he had shattered Shizun had become visible to the eye of even the most inattentive observer. As much as Luo Binghe had wanted to believe that he was fine, that the damage done would pass quickly, he now had no choice but to face the fact that he was wrong.

But back then....Flushed with accomplishment, believing that he could have Shizun forever from now on and believing that the man could be made to love him the way any other dream figment could, he had wrapped himself around Shizun's body and happily told him what he felt was good news.

In that moment Luo Binghe knew the full meaning of the words, 'dawning horror' because that was exactly what he saw on Shizun's face.

"You mean you'll be able to hurt me as much as you like, over and over, and you'll never have to stop because you can keep forcing my body to heal." Shizun said, eyes going dark with terror.

With that new level of control, Luo Binghe could literally feel his master's soul pulling as far away from him, and from his master's own skin as it could possibly get. Like a desperate fox would even chew off its own leg just to get away to save its life- only there was nowhere his master could flee to.

He had thought to feel triumph but all he felt was upset at the sense of isolation. Even here, in what should be their bedroom, in a private world shared by the two of them, Shizun once again fled from him, even if it was deep in his own mind.

"That's not what I meant." He said firmly, trying to grasp the situation firmly and bring it around to less troubled waters. "I won't have to take away your limbs ever again. I will never have to lose you again. We'll never fight or argue. We can be together here forever. You'll love me and I'll make things so much better." Luo Binghe had begun to leave kisses on Shizun's now ashen pale skin to coax him to relax. "I'll drape you in silks, satins and jewels," Luo Binghe had crooned, "I'll build you a garden, and a palace, a setting worthy of you. And we'll be together every night from now on."

It wasn't working.

"You mean I'll never be able to escape you." Shizun said dully, a tremor of atavistic fear going through his body. "You'll be able to hunt me down and do whatever you want to me and it will never stop."

Those were not comforting words. Those were not good words for what Luo Binghe hoped to have for his own, forever.

Luo Binghe reached out to hold his master's face, to gently but firmly bring those terrified eyes back up to meet his own. "I told you, I could be gentle with you, so Shizun mustn't reject me. I told you, Shizun mustn't run from me. Now, you won't be able to. That's all."

"After all the times you hurt me before, you expect me to...?! I refuse to stay here and die by inches as your plaything." His master said, voice cold with despair, shaking but resolute... and Luo Binghe felt the surge of energy that signaled what he knew to be a self detonation spell had started.

Desperate to stop him, Luo Binghe had used his control of the dream to stop the detonation. It slid off like water, and then, Luo Binghe threw every last bit of pain he could cause at Shizun to distract him and defuse the detonation that way. He could make it up to him later, he had thought, foolishly.

He was wrong. Despite his master's screams and thrashing in agony, the build didn't stop. It accelerated.

Despite his best efforts to use his powers to keep Shizun from leaving him again..It failed.

The explosion tore his master's body apart and did more than that. It painted everything in its range, red.

Covered in blood, Luo Binghe shook, wide eyed and shellshocked, as the only piece of his master's body left intact, his poor head, fell softly to the remnants of his ruined bed.

His hands were covered in gore. Blood which he hadn't wanted to shed dripped from his fingers, streaked his face, painted his body.

He picked up the head. The long hair, singed at the edges, draped over his bloody fingers.

As the room dissolved into nothingness, all he could think of was that at the last, his master's expression was peaceful. A bittersweet smile of triumph that hurt Luo Binghe worse than he had thought he could hurt.

I refuse to die by inches as your plaything...

But.. he hadn't... he just wanted...

To the end, Shizun thought that he was...

I'm not a monster, Shizun, he thought numbly, staring down at that peaceful expression. I would have been kind to you once I could have made you mine. I would have pampered you. I would have been gentle with you.

Except... he hadn't, had he? Hadn't been gentle in the past.

Of course, when he next saw Shizun, he had been desperate to keep him there after the long separation. He tried to capture him, to wrap his arms around him, tried to explain to him that he wasn't a monster. He wouldn't make that mistake again. There would be no more dismemberment, no more threats no more vendetta, no more violence, he would never again raise a hand to Shizun and threaten to hurt him if he didn't look at him or do what he wanted, he would never..

Except Shizun had simply gone horribly ashen pale and then self detonated. Again.
    That time, even the head had not survived in any shape or form. Nothing but red, red, red.

He had gone too far.

12. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nekura and Gav like this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I DID spoiler it for triggering, you know. :V

Nekura likes this.
  14. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    curiosity killed the cat :cry::cry:
    ahh I should go reread those faceslapping moments to replace them in my head... :cry:

15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. Not my fault Bing-ge started out with a revengeboner. Literally.

Nekura likes this.
  16. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahah just... let this be a warning for other kitties :cautious::cautious:

17. cray0909

cray0909 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is... heartbreaking :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

18. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Me likely. :blobowoevil:

19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    welcome back, who else is here? I am sorry I'm late by 2 days.

Loriel and Nekura like this.
  20. IzKir

IzKir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *waters evil flourishes; weeds; mulches; composts the weeds; harvests food plants; stores harvest in store rooms; makes tea, coffee, and plate of snacks; puts drinks and snacks on kotatsu for fairy*
    *gets buried under pookrahs*

Gav and Nekura like this.