The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Me!!! Still waiting for the next update from my favor @Gav

Gav likes this.
  2. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    *Raises stylus*

3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    ATDSVT
    While Ao Jiang was finding out to his great unhappiness that he and Wu Guen were being blamed for the entire fiasco of Purple Cloud Chasing Peak's attempt to steal from Qing Jing, Hau Lang, the now recovered Mu Gang and Mang Aoxing had finally been released from imprisonment.

Hau Lang had been remanded into Mang Aoxing's custody. On the bright side, the blushing man seemed to genuinely want to do right by him when he had taken him into his household.

On the other, more unfortunate end, Mang Aoxing and Mu Gang both were on unstable footing in terms of sect politics, having been abandoned by the elders that had once supported them, their masters had quickly dropped them like the hot potatoes they were, and the sect itself was undergoing instability.

Old alliances were gone, new factions were rising, old factions trying to hold on to power, the embattled old guard was fielding the attacks and subterfuges of various competitors. In the distance the rumbles of political discontent and dissent were very much audible.

Even cutting Mu Gang and Mang Aoxing hadn't completely saved Elders Dong and Xie from being tarred with the same brush. Naturally those two were now quite opposed.

Mu Gang felt quite betrayed that his master and the elder who had supported him had both dropped him and this, combined with the lack of respect his fellow disciples both senior, junior and of the same rank now had for him after the flower boy had finally extracted the root from his insides, had made him even more snappish and vicious. To everyone. It did not help him.

Oh, his cultivation speed and his skills rose because of his now dogged determination, thirst for revenge and his need to defend against the unrelenting attacks of the people he bullied who now no longer respected or feared him. But his faction had dumped him, his subordinates gone to other banners, and he had to build up his base from scratch.

Mang Aoxing had similar problems but fortunately enough for him, he had a cooler, more even temper and thus he had fewer enemies. Those who tested him were put down quickly enough,and he went about trying to rebuild bridges.

Hau Lang, being settled into Mang Aoxing's household without fuss, was rather glad to be in a safer position, particularly given Mu Gang's now volatile temper. Aoxing's other concubines were all female, something that confused Hau Lang quite a bit.

Was it possible that the man who had embedded that root inside Aoxing and Mu Gang had been the only male lover the two had, or perhaps he was reading too much into this and they were just victims?

Naturally he got to know the instated concubines, and from one of them, Hua-shi, he was brought up to speed on matters of the sect and why exactly he and the others had been thrown into jail upon arrival.

The young masters Mu Gang and Mang Aoxing had once been high up in the sect heirarchy before they had gone out to take something from another sect and failed miserably, losing two of their comrades and were returned home with the contempt of the people who they had originally gone out to rob. The roots in the two cultivators were, in fact, an insult to them and their sect.

Thanks to certain perverse rumors about the three who had returned, the sect had fallen even more into disrepute.

In addition, one of their sect's allied sects had severed ties with them over an embezzlement, it looked like more than one of the other remaining allies would soon follow suit, and those same rumors that had ruined their reputations had lost them the respect of their fellows and thus their best chance at eventually having factions of their own or positions as elders or anything politically valuable.

The lady Qiang was apparently to be married off by next month, thanks to her grandfather's influence, in an attempt to salvage her reputation and get a Qiang heir as quickly as possible.

The young man who was marrying her was not one of her more well connected or valuable previous suitors as the best and brightest of her former suitors had gone on to brighter, less lascivious or scandalous pastures.

Young Tianqiong was from a different sect, and a family with plenty of sons, one who could afford to marry him off into the Qiang family to earn financial concessions.

4. Shiina

Shiina 『Shota』

Reading List:
    Link
    *raises a Jubokko branch*

Gav likes this.
  5. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if I should pity Hau Lang or congrats him for marrying into Mang Aoxing's household at this time.... I wonder Mang Aoxing would just give up his sect and goes live like a mortal instead? And maybe meet the man who causes his Chrysanthemum to widen so much again? :oops::oops::oops:o_Oo_O:(

IzKir, Nekura, Gav and 1 other person like this.
  6. Nekura

Nekura [A Troll Who Never Trolls] xD

Reading List:
    Link
    *Munches chocolate brownies like a hamster*:cookie::cookie::cookie:

7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /gives you more brownies.
    [​IMG]
    Such a cute hamster!

Nekura and wraven881 like this.
  8. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lo
    lololo:blobxd::blobxd::blobxd:

Gav likes this.
  9. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C'mon keep the flower boy o3o
    he's thoughtful, obedient and as they say filled with vitality ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you could use (plenty of non sexual ways but i mean the way he took care of you mang aoxing you should favor him. Pride be damned can you eat it? No but you can feel pleasure so keep the flower boy, he prevented You from becoming a flower boy by taking oit that root who knows if it would have bloomed given enough time.)

Thank you for the story, hope yer having a great day @Gav

Ease, Shiina, Nekura and 3 others like this.
  10. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm feel bad for two u_u but i think maybe hau will be nice couple with aoxing xd :blobowoevil::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobmelt:

Shiina, Lunnear and Gav like this.
  11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    pfffft, I can't believe you guys became shippers this fast!:blobmelt::blobpats::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Nekura, Lunnear and yulin like this.
  12. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    I still voted for meeting Wang An again!!! I mean, come on, I wanna see what the other man would do ? Hau and Aoxing can stay couple but what about the other one?! Make him fall in love with Wang An or something and go back to Qing Jing !!!

13. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol true.. i ship them.. hope them can join uhuk male uhuk harem xd :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    But but iwant know about tale of green tea xd.. what happen with ex fiance :aww::aww:

wraven881, Shiina, Nekura and 3 others like this.
  14. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    She's married to a small sect's leader already after she failed to convince act.

Nekura, yulin and Gav like this.
  15. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    I been wanting ask, what chapter was it on again, of Wang An(?) punishing his two newly acquired Wives in bed? I wanna read it again.... LOL :aww::aww::aww::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Nekura likes this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    IzKir and Lunnear like this.
  17. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? Really? But she ex bestfriend will kill her right?

18. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    What? She ex bestfriend? Who are you talking about?

yulin likes this.
  19. yulin

yulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eeerre face slapping ex fiance. I think his name like chen and his has date with fujoshi grup and Qiu sister (i dont remember G disciple .G has to much ):blobReach::blobReach::blobowoevil:

Nekura likes this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Chen Wanyong has no intention of killing his ex fiancee. He is a gentleman. Everything between them was over and remains over. He is offended that you think he would stoop to that level.

Besides he has too many problems thanks to too many women (who are claiming they are dating him) as is.

Lunnear, yulin, Shiina and 2 others like this.