Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has not yet been translated, but we're discussing about it rn.
    @Luen , @alexfilia

2. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    any suggestions for possible translators who could be convinced into translating this? I get more feels reading the raws but i'll understand more if its in english

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    SnailBi, Fiorisi, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, the only translator I've been talking to is winter-t, but that person has a lot of projects going on right now

5. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    ....u think enxiao might do it? they're already doing founder of diabolism :D

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    That person updates once in a long while, Idk if they'll take on this one as well:unsure:

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything we've discussed so far
    ML (starring Luo Binghe): 2-faced hero disciple, an obedient dog (the last remnant of the old him) in front of MC n a badass jerk to every other living being in existence. In the original plotline ML had the entire package of asshole personality that laid waste to anything that so much as slightly irritated him plus the harem of 1000+ beauties.

MC (starring Shen Qingqiu): outwardly calm, inwardly freaking out, villain master MC.

MC was cooped up in the hospital from the very start n considering he had the time to go read a xianxia novel all the way to the end (6000K chaps min!!) he was likely in there for a long time so it was prob a disease or issue with an essential organ. After he finished reading this novel, he died. Then he gets transmigrated into the world of the novel n into the body of the villain Shen Qingqiu by a system n the system sets it so he has to follow certain quests in order to gain points. If the number of points he gets reaches 0, he gets sent back to his world as punishment but since he died in his world, being sent back is the same as dying. So the MC does his best to follow the missions n works around the system as much as possible to build up a good relationship with the ML cause he doesn't want to 1) die or if dying is unavoidable 2) die a painful death (original Shen Qingqiu got turned into a human rod n didn't get to die for a very, very long time). One of those absolute missions involved him pushing the ML down into this ravine that led to a hell-like place because that was what the original villain did so the MC had to do it or he'd die. Thing was, MC had become the only one the ML trusted by that time n him pushing ML down the ravine caused the ML's personality to distort. The MC then began the wait for when the ML came back, cause no way wuxia/xianxia protags die that easily or ever for that matter, while finding a way to avoid getting killed by ML n the adventure begins.........

As one character said, ML cant go 2 sentences without mentioning the MC. In the one chapter b4 the whole shattering of trust, ML got really jealous when MC praised the female heroine (one of the 2 who stood out from the harem) n purposefully moved closer to talk with the female heroine so that his master would stop looking at her. When that didn't work, he led the female heroine to ride her horse faster so that the two were eventually out of his master's sight. During the competition after that scene, the entire time ML was thinking that he had to get the best score so that master would be proud n he wouldnt bring shame to his master. He got 1st place!.....but when MC saw that after the ravine scene....ToT. Was he hurt? hell yeah. The dude's personality got totally warped bc the one person he trusted betrayed him. He kept on thinking about his master the entire 3 yrs he was down in that hell n why he was abandoned like that n what HE did wrong (kept on making excuses/reasons for why MC did what he did)....
    There was this disease running rampant in a town n MC went to check up on it, he met ML there n was shocked to the soul. It'd only been 3 yrs but in the original story, ML was in that hell for 5 yrs so MC was shitting bricks. He would've definitely ran the heck outta there but a fellow cannon fodder character (the rich, talented disciple of a big clan who's role is to have everything taken away from him by the hero after getting crushed) was blocking his way so he could only walk up to the ML n talk to him. He tries but eventually ML forces him to come out of hiding n face him.

ML became 2-faced after the ravine, he was the ideal cute n obedient disciple prior to that. Their age gap......should be under 100. MC hooked up with the author who also got transmigrated into the sub-villain (original was the manipulative type of character like Nie Huaisang) cept in the timeline when sub-villain was still a baby. They found the kind of mandrake thing that could act as a body for their souls once they got killed. MC's sect had 13 mountains n he was one of the mountain lords. His mountain was known for their quietness n scholarly atmosphere (basically they're bookworms). His primary weapon is the sword, sub weapon a fan. He's teaching ML sword arts n the mandatory status of being a walking encyclopedia as a disciple of this particular mountain. Literally, there's a storage room behind the MC's house full of dusty old books. Requirement to become mountain lord? Read every single one of those books n be able to list details from inside of them from the top of your head.

Bella94, spider, honingzoet and 42 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    o.o you made a thread for this :D (yay for BL fans \o/ :D)

what happened after they talked?...did the ml forgive the mc? ...did he decide to keep the mc as a pet? :D
    is the mc stronger than the ml ? (or after 3 years the student becomes the master? :D)
    Are there any cute moments between them? (like the ml worrying over the mc or the mc trying to run away xD)

9. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    after they talked? let's just say master was no longer the kind, caring master the disciple knew....the death rays the ML was shooting at the MC when MC was talking to his fellow cannon fodder
    Forgive? completely. n as for the one who's the pet....seems like ML's the one being kept to me
    ML is the protagonist of the novel world so he's the strongest existence by the end of the novel
    cute moments....while riding to the competition, shen qingqiu was riding the carriage n talking to another mountain lord who was asking him if he had any shame cause he'd squeezed into the carriage with her since he wasnt good at horse riding. After making a few snide remarks at each other, he knocked against the side of the carriage and ML appeared at the carriage window n asked him if he wanted water or cookies. MC wanted cookies so ML took out some cookies n gave it to him. After that, he told MC that if he needed anything else, just call n he'll immediately get it for him.

Bella94, reader_O8, Xienne and 22 others like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So ML was riding beside the carriage the whole time? I expected him to offer MC to ride with him.
    Anything else you are withholding from us?
    ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Last edited: May 16, 2017
  11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    oh so the mc pretends to be the cool dark villain like type in front of the ml ? (while he is super afraid on the inside? :D) ....what is the plot of the novel? (besides the mc turning villain :D) ....do they confess in the end? ....is there a kissing scene involved?:oops:

12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 since you wanted spoilers.
    Edit: @alexfilia , forgot to tag you too lol.

Butting in on this conversation because you guys made me do a bad thing and procrastinate HW to binge-read the MTL. T^T

I COULDN'T RESIST WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEEEEEEE~

In some ways this series is more angsty than Founder of Diabolism. Poor ML and MC who go through lots of misunderstandings...

MC dies in front of ML sometime after the reunion (post-ravine incident and ML's personality is twisted). He 'blows up' his soul to save ML I think, since he was suffering some ill effects from his martial arts. Poor ML is super confused and starts to realize that maybe this is an extension of MC's 'tough love' style of teaching (pre-ravine, MC had to shove ML into some deadly situations for ML's growth, the 'quest system,' and because MC was sure ML's 'main character plot armor' would save him). He's so sad because as MC finds out later after 'switching' bodies, ML took his body and treated him like Snow White.

Rest of series involves moving along ML's 'plotline' and MC and ML resolving their misunderstandings slowly. Kicker is the ending when ML kinda has an emotional breakdown and admits that he wanted, just once, to be someone's 'first.' Like, if it was a choice between him and someone else, a person would choose him. No ulterior motives involved. MC realizes that while he thought ML understood, ML was actually super insecure forever because of the ravine incident and his own very painful past. MC really truly makes the decision to be with ML here and put him first by telling other people to get off the mountain and to go find the ML (who's having another sort of fit because of his cultivation going haywire). In original story, ML sleeps with a ton of women (hence his harem) to resolve this cultivation issue but since MC came and altered the original story, ML IS A VIRGIN. LOL.

ML is kinda berserk but MC offers himself up and... well... R-rated, realistically painful smex happens. Whaddya expect with a berserk virgin lol, he doesn't know what he's doing. MC is like 'ouch OMG' and 'you better be okay' and ML after coming back to himself is super guilty. MC and ML finally hash things out though and things are fluffier after that.

Funniest is probably one of the extras. One of the other people in the cast (I think some guy who is the original author of the series transmigrated over like the MC) interviews both MC and ML with a questionnaire. And he comments that MC and ML are like a kindergarten teacher and a kindergartner. It's so accurate though LOOOOOOL, I grinned so hard when I saw that. Because MC kinda facepalms/gives up/does the '...' when confronted with ML's puppy face.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Bella94, spider, honingzoet and 43 others like this.
  13. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek:U read so fast. Nice summary of what happened ^^. Ah but i disagree about the extras. I loved the extra where the ML from the original story crossed over to this world because of the ML's cheat sword n had a confrontation with the ML from this world. It was totally hilarious n he even fell in love with the MC plus totally shocked by how the him of this world doesn't have a single girl. That n one of his primary harem members is now a fujoshi who writes bl stories on MC n ML while three others r avid fans of her works.

Bella94, spider, AmyraRegan and 27 others like this.
  14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor Wow, you sure move fast! I wish I have your speed as well T^T
    MC died again? That gotta be a big blow to ML. What happens to ML's harem in the end? When did the smut start? Do you have any fluffy moments to share with us?

reader_O8, bluep, kly and 2 others like this.
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So he is from a parallel world? Does he tried to kill MC cuz he's a villain?

kly and scriptor like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, what happen to the system?

kly and scriptor like this.
  17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, that was a great extra too. But I took points off for the SADDDDDDD. Because he was unhappy that this version of him actually had a Master who appreciated the small things he did, like cook food and clean up the area where he lived spick and span. A Master who wasn't 'narrow-minded' basically. But one of the extras talks about the actual 'MC' in the original story and he's super sad too... ;-;

Yeah... MC jumps between his original 'villain' template body and another one for a bit before settling in the original template body (I think). ML's harem doesn't exist in this altered storyline. He only has the MC. His harem members pretty much became followers/friends/acquaintances. Smut really starts after MC and ML finally make up in that... er, painful make up session. A funny thing is how MC is very bland and upfront about telling ML how he sucks at sex (his 'technique') and ML grows mushrooms in a corner. XD He's a virgin in this storyline so he doesn't have that 'honed by sleeping with hundreds of women' expertise. Of course, ML uses this as an excuse for his Master to 'teach' him by letting them sleep together more often for experience. LOL It's super exhausting for the MC since he's the 'bottom.' XD

Fluffy moments... there are quite a lot lol. ML acts like a househusband/wife and does a lot of the chores pretty happily ahaha. He grew up with his sick mother (later revealed to be not his mother I think? Not really sure on this, his parentage is weird) and had to do everything since she was so sick. He likes taking care of the MC.

18. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    MC from original world: Bing Bro
    MC from this world: Bing Sis
    When bro got to this world, he met up with the Sis n they duked it out. Bro eventually sent sis to his world n right after, MC showed up n then took bro back to the mountain to heal. Bro resisted at first but then realized that this Shen qingqiu was diff from the one he knew. So he didn't try to kill him. He just tried to sleep with him n frankly, MC himself admitted that bro had better bed skills than sis, but what would u expect? He honed that skill with over 1000 women. No bro didnt get to actually sleep with MC, sis came back right when bro was in the middle of his attempt to seduce the MC

Bella94, reader_O8, Xienne and 18 others like this.
  19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    In that extra, there's original!ML from the original story and our ML from the altered story. So yes, I guess you can say it's a parallel world. MC actually encountered him in a 'dream' before and original!ML was confused since MC wasn't hostile and seemed to be nice. Didn't stop original!ML from beating up the poor MC though... That's the death attempt.

Extra is interesting because original!ML lies in bed and almost tricks poor MC into sleeping with him. But one of reasons MC realizes he's a fake is because.. *laughs* his technique was too good. Honed by sleeping with tons of girls which our ML didn't do. LOL

A fight ensues as MC and ML take on original!ML. There's a sad moment as MC isn't able to really put his heart into injuring original!ML because he's... well... a version of ML. And original!ML is bitter because of this and goes away on his own eventually.

ML admits to MC that he doesn't want to ever become like original!ML. MC promises that he'll stay with ML and that he won't become like that. Awwww~

It continues... Ends with an upgrade to VIP LOOOOOOL. Poor MC is vomiting blood at this point. I think there're no more do-or-die quests after though.

20. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor u took off pts for the sad but I added them. Eh, I'm a sucker for feels trips. Lost count of how many times I cried for founder of diabolism n I think I cried a couple times in the beginning for scum villain.