Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the 'insert' button on toolbar, then choose 'strikethrough.' :3

kly and alexfilia like this.
  2. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok can someone tell me what chapter where this song is? I might be it it through a few machine translators and see if I can understand it at all...

kly likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was mentioned somewhere here (i might be wrong though >.<) that there was an extra with the original!Ml and how unhappy he was (?) (Not the one where he came from another dimention and faught with the mc and the ml)....did the original!ml wanted his master's attention in some way but never got it? (even when the original!mc was about to die?)

kly, scriptor and Gav like this.
  4. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    And now I want to see fan fiction telling the original story from the original!ml's point of view wherein he wants his teacher so badly and never got his attention the way he wanted to, even as everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

/turns self into a blanket burrito

kly, scriptor and kiara8 like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    And thanks to you guys, my subconscious is now suggesting that 'The reason Yue Qingyuan died so horribly OTL is that all these years, original ml has been in terrifying levels of yandere love with his teacher, and came to the conclusion that as long as Yue lives, he would never have any kind of chance for anything with original mc because clearly original mc loves Yue best. Except his plan did not work out the way he wanted.

CUE MENTAL TRAUMA.'

potatofriez, Aeli, talalan and 7 others like this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds plausible

Boinkers and kly like this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    He must have been 500 kinds of fucked up and freaked out when he came out of the ragefit that ended with him making original mc into a human stick.

kly, scriptor and kiara8 like this.
  8. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I didn't have time to listen to the song, I've been steamrolling through chapter 7-8 translations. ^^

Yup, it's hinted at in an extra at the end of the novel featuring the original!MC. Original!ML goes down the cave where he imprisoned original!MC for a visit. At this point MC has been tortured a bit and had his legs cut off. They have a conversation, ML reveals he got YQY killed. Earlier, MC had been trying to keep YQY away so he wouldn't be killed (even if it hurt YQY's feelings). MC is in denial at first, but then has to accept it. He laughs and this makes the ML almost softer towards him, but his following words are along the lines of 'you're a real bastard, you know.' This enrages ML and he commences with making MC into a stick... while MC is still thinking about how YQY shouldn't have died. ;-;

In an extra preceeding the extra above, it deals with our MC and ML dealing with original!ML. Original!ML somehow managed to use his sword/technique and slice into their dimension. O.O

Since MC wasn't there when this happened, he didn't know a swap had occurred. He just comes across someone he thinks is ML (but is really original!ML) and drags him back home to heal him up since he was covered in blood. Original!ML gets a taste of what it would have been like with a kind Shizun who loves him a lot... He tries to seduce/force MC, but luckily our ML shows up in time. Cue massive battle, MC and ML gain the upper hand. Original!ML blurts out a question, asking MC to come with him... but he takes one look at MC and ML and knows it ain't happening. He's very bitter and amazingly, leaves on his own. So original!ML really only wanted someone to love him. :(

I dunno about yandere tendencies (though the ideas you came up with made my fujoshi heart excited :3), but the extras really do a good job of showing how ML's 'master' is such an important figure in his life. Doesn't matter if it's romance or not. 'Shen Qingqiu' is ML's first master and the person who brought him into the sect. He has a whole store of gratitude and awe stored up from when he was a pure little snow-white bun, even though life was so cruel to him. It's also his Shizun who shapes who he becomes later, whether that last bit of innate innocence/kindness is lost or even partly kept. There's a really poetic line later about MC incognito seeing ML after he'd blown himself up to save him. He compares ML to thousand-year-old ice that had never melted, whereas his earlier self was more like sunlight on snow.

juanexbi, shan1102, Aeli and 7 others like this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    What, my ideas are making your fujoshi heart excited?
    Does this mean I can bribe you with the prospect of making fanart and fanfiction once the whole story has been translated?

Then translate faster, please~! *__* I'm basically frantically reloading the novelupdates main page, hoping to see the new chapters.

10. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't break your computer lol. I generally update on Sundays after edits.

And yes, this Sunday will be a two chapter update. That Memorial Day holiday really made a difference. (≧∇≦)

Edit: I suck at fanart lol. Better hold out for fanfiction if I ever get around to it. ^_-

Aeli, kly, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /cough
    I meant I would be the one making fanart, but hey if you're offering me fanfiction, I'll throw flowers in your path~! :D

kly, alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    So. Today I copy pasted the Chinese title of the scum villain's self saving system to the huaban search page. And then it gave me 54 pictures, some of which had one of the characters tied up in red rope. I now have to ask, what chapter is that from or was that luo binghe's wishful thinking?

kly likes this.
  13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Link please. If the character is naked then it's the MC

kly likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
  15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    kly, alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... pretty sure it's fanart with the MC all tied up... LOL.

In the actual story, the MC isn't completely nekkid. This might be like the fanworks that the Cang Qiong sect disciples made later LOLOLOL. One of the erotica pieces written by them features the MC and ML back when ML was still a bun (around 15 years old I believe). MC was sleeping but then ML uses his dream realm (?) to incapacitate the MC and then they go on loving through the night~

(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Boinkers, kly, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wait, it might be ML...

Let me check.

One of the extras involves an interview with the author. The author asked about bondage and ML was totally down with it if it was with his Shizun. Either one is possible. LOL this is so confusing.

kly, alexfilia, Gav and 1 other person like this.
  18. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be fanart that's inspired from one of the scenes from the erotic novel that was written about them? I think there was one about ML tying MC up w/ the sealing chain, which then inspired ML to actually ask MC if he could tie him up for real (which MC shot down immediately lol)

kly, alexfilia, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    It is monday and I am reloading the front page like some kind of addict waiting for their next fix.

kly and scriptor like this.
  20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I turned super red staring at all the stuff and judging by the artwork...

The comics feature a tied-up ML getting done by MC back when he was the young innocent bun.

(btw, in the novel ML is pretty clearly a top. Even as a bun. LOL someone likes flipped roles enough to make fanart about it...)

Edit: Noticed a shorter comic lumped in with the others. One of them features MC getting tied up rather than ML.

Going to go post it in a while lol, hang on~

Just a tip: I post stuff on my Wordpress site first before I add it to NU.

swordfish, kly, alexfilia and 2 others like this.