Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    for the ice room, the more u used ur spiritual power, the faster u froze.

Shizuka15, alexfilia, Gav and 2 others like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    @Luen @scriptor

I think there is subtext for Liu liking SQQ romantically, but he is just too ignorant of love to realize it. However, I think it's more of a mild crush than anything earth-shaking. After all, they have been together for years and are close but neither one of them ever acted on it. Even if they were more attracted to each other than is shown in the story, IMO the most they would have is a "fuck buddies" kind of relationship.

I'd say it's like in real life when you have that one friend who is super good-looking. You might be attracted to that person but not necessarily want to pursue him/her.

I see their friendship as slightly tinged with sexual tension...on Liu's part. Until he realized LBH's feelings and decided to tap that, SQQ only thought about women.

Blossomroad, Aeli, Gav and 5 others like this.
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Liu is the one on the right? What are they saying?

kiara8 and Shizuka15 like this.
  4. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang's complaining about how Wei wuxian drags everyone else with him in being shameless while Liu's complaining about Shen taking the bastard away and still being a bother to other people.

Aeli, scriptor, Gav and 4 others like this.
  5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    When did Jiang complained about WW dragging people on the shameless path?

readerz likes this.
  6. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh this is just fanart that fans made of Jiang Cheng and Liu Qingge. But I'm pretty sure that Jiang complaining like that actually did happen somewhere in the last couple of chapters.

7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    More MTL (condensed). I was writing some fanfics and thought of writing an in-story doujin. You see, it's canon that the sect disciples often write a bunch of erotica about LBH X SQQ. I MTL'ed one of them here:

LBH: "But this disciple saw a very interesting thing today, and cannot calm down. What to do, teacher?"
    SQQ: "This is not easy to do. You can bring it to your the teacher to take a look at it, then we discuss. Before that, first you should give your teacher a new pair of pants and a waistband." (TN: Because LBH tore his pants and waistband)
    Binghe nods but neglected the last part: "Good, I will show it to teacher."
    LBH takes out a light booklet from his bosom. He reads from the book

LBH (reading the book out loud): "......After nightfall, Luo Binghe lies on the bed, tossing and turning. He used to sleep in a cold room but is now suddenly lying on the bed. It is difficult to sleep. He is thinking of the teacher who is lying not far away, only separated by a layer of screen. During the day he inquires after the well being and attends to his teacher but at present, he feels an evil fire that seems to press in the abdomen, that is burning higher and higher..." (TN: The fire of lust, huh?)

Shen Qingqiu: "...... "

LBH continues to read: "... Luo Binghe went to the bed, there is a rustling sound as he untied Shen Qingqiu's belt. Reaching inside the cloth, he feels the smooth, delicate skin. The muscles and bones are strong but flexible. His mind is confused, the waistband is torn in two ..."

Shen Qingqiu looked at the ground. Just by Luo Binghe is his torn belt. SQQ feels goose bumps form.
    SQQ: "Enough."
    LBH: " This books says that the disciple moved into the wood house that night. The sentiment fire surges upward, the lust is big, late at night groping enters the bamboo house, suppressed the teacher, cannot move by the nightmare thus and such and such, so like that love deep attachment love, until dawn." (TN: The idiom is not easily translated but basically LBH used a nightmare/dream to restrict SQQ and made love to him until dawn. LOL)

SQQ Reaction:
    What the heck!!!
    If you remember, the Luo Glacier was only 15 years old!!!
    Heartless!!!
    It's insane!!!

LBH reaction: "In the book this "Luo Binghe," apart from being braver and dares so much, but it's also very close/perfect." (MTL: In book this"the glacier ", besides be braver than and dares do the disciple to dare, the thoughts to teacher, pours also nearly perfect)

LBH continues to explain the book's contents: "Ever since the night master's virginity was taken by Luo Binghe, this disobedience makes him treat the disciple mercilessly, determined to drive him off but ultimately he cannot bear to do it. He only gives the disciple the cold treatment, until the General Assembly when they separate. After their reunion, Shen Qingqiu was finally caught. Come on, master, you try reading this paragraph about the Water Dungeon, the writing can be wonderful."

(the next part is about the Water Dungeon but I don't want to MTL it because it's super graphic and non-con)

Notes:

Well, the MTL was not that good but the gist is:
    • LBH goes home to SQQ all excited and sexually stimulated by something
    • SQQ tells him to calm down and show him what got LBH excited
    • LBH shows SQQ a doujin, an erotic book written by LBH x SQQ fujoshi fans
    • In the doujin (all this happens in the doujin story), 15-year-old "LBH" uses a dream/nightmare to deflower "SQQ" (LOL), this pisses off "SQQ" but he is too softhearted to do anything much to "LBH." "SQQ" just treats "LBH" coldly until they got separated after the Immortal Conference, then after a few years they have a reunion and "LBH" captures "SQQ." Then the water dungeon events happen.
    • SQQ is horrified and like "LBH was too young" and "You would be dead if you tried that."
    • But LBH is like "except for the "Luo Binghe" character being too daring, it's pretty close to reality"

Lol. The doujin did get some things right. Namely, LBH was already lusting after SQQ at that age and that he likes to tear SQQ's clothes. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Kitama, neu, mereumsama and 15 others like this.
  8. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks but is this in the original novel or it'a fan art/fanfic?

readerz likes this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    its propably one of the xtras xD....the mc and the ml having fujuoshi fandom is canon xD

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in the novel. :LOL:

Yes, exactly.

scriptor, Shizuka15 and alexfilia like this.
  11. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks!!! That extras have to very very interesting (and smutty?)

readerz likes this.
  12. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. The extras are really cool.

Shizuka15 likes this.
  13. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to translate them so badly but I'm still translating the regular chapters lol. Wait till I get there, I promise I'll do full justice to their smutty (and hilarious) glory. XD

Aeli, readerz, Ami and 4 others like this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I got some thoughts about the story.

1.) Is LBH actually gay? Or just Shizunsexual? I mean, do you think he is attracted to men in general or just SY/SQQ?

From what he has said, LBH seems to have been attracted to SQQ very early on, like when he was just a very young disciple. Though in ancient China a 15-year-old wouldn't have been considered "too young." It's just that Shen Yuan is from the modern world and also because he is LBH's master. In one of the extras, LBH said that after the Skinner episode, he has had "strange dreams" (SY thinks: "the kind where you have to wash your underpants afterwards" ie wet dreams) which obviously means he was already having sexual feelings about SQQ that early on. (Note: LBH said this in the scene where he asked SQQ to let him tie him up. Some of the other readers said this extra was about the water dungeon but from what I saw, it seems to be the Skinner.)

Well, what I am getting at is that if LBH was attracted that early, does it mean he's gay and he knew very early on about his sexuality?

2.) When did SY even become attracted to LBH? I mean sexually attracted. Because there's honestly very little sign of it. :confused: Can you point out any time at all?

The only time SY seemed to soften towards LBH was during the mausoleum part. That was when SY/SQQ finally saw LBH as a real person and started really laying his life on the line to defend LBH instead of always thinking "the protagonist had a golden body, he won't die." But even then...I just somehow didn't get that SQQ was attracted to LBH.

:rolleyes: Even when they actually had sex for the first time, I feel like SQQ didn't really want it that much.

This is not including the extras. In the extras there seems to be a huge jump from reluctant SQQ to suddenly willing SQQ. It seems weird to me.

Chuyin, Aeli, Fuyuneko and 5 others like this.
  15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... maybe I'm biased, but how I read it:

1. LBH is either bisexual or Shizunsexual. I'm leaning more towards the latter because he seems to have a few male friends in the original storyline but didn't go after them -- he went purely for the ladies and so his harem of beauties was born.

2. SY is probably 70-90% straight on the McKinsey scale. Also, LBH was a minor when SY first knew him. SY is not a pedo so combined with his habitual straightness, it makes sense that he wouldn't feel particularly attracted until much later in the series after he got 'convinced' by LBH and his feelings won out. His feelings sort of morph over time from platonic to romantic. I'd categorize SY as predominantly straight and LBHsexual.

Aeli, Shizuka15, alexfilia and 4 others like this.
  16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    1. OriginalLBH did go after Shizun, though? I thought originalLBH was bi? Ah... it's possible even originalLBH was also straight+Shizunsexual, lol.

2. About SY, I just remembered something. The author seemed to think that SY is straight and he (the author) advised LBH to act more cute and helpless (LOL) because that's the type straight guys go for. And it worked! (y) Author ftw!

I would still like to hear more people's thoughts.

Chuyin, busyoldfool, Aeli and 10 others like this.
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how Shizun and the author met for the first time >.>

readerz likes this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember how they officially met.
    But during the event that MC will push ML down the cliff, but before that, a big monster is supposed to attack the place they are at and author is the character that is supposed to arrange for that to happen. But since the author transmigrated, he didn't. So Mo Bei Jun(?) came over instead. The MC and author was very shock and MC heard author cursed in modern words

19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so the original! author's character was a bad person?

readerz likes this.
  20. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a peak master in MC's sect in charge of finance who turn over to the bad side

Gav, Shizuka15, readerz and 1 other person like this.