Novel The Shura Path: An Asura's Truth

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by kineticblast, Apr 24, 2017.

1. kineticblast

kineticblast Very Unprofessional Farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: An immortal is but a product of a depraved heaven. I seek not the path of heaven but that of an Asura. My destiny is a demonic one. The skies shall be overthrown, my enemies will drown in their own blood, my vows shall slaughter the heavens. I have taken the Shura's path and found truth as an Asura.

Genre:
    Reincarnation, Adventure, Action

Schedule: one everyday hopefully

Table of Contents (NU Forums):
    Chapter 1: The Shura Path: An Asura's Truth
    Chapter 2: The Shura Path: An Asura's Truth
    Chapter 3: The Shura Path: An Asura's Truth

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    ranobesuki likes this.
  2. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter one: Karmic roots

In a distant starry sky lies a gigantic blue robed man floating in a cold and desolate expanse. He looks withered and old his body riddled with wounds. An especially shocking cut down half way through his body as if done by a saber.

Around him are countless corpses of similar size to him. All bigger than a small asteroid an assortment of weapons and items scattered about. The man’s eyes flickered open the fire in them slowly dimming like a candle about to be extinguished.

The obsession burned onto his soul as the fire in his eyes dimmed. He looked at that vast expanse an endless void riddled with planetary figures. He saw the corpses and he marked this resentment.

Then he finally looked up to a figure a little boy with a mischievous smile. Heaven on his forehead and an indescribable aura of dignity around him. As though he represents the pinnacle but his eyes didn’t have aloofness but rather a malevolent feel to them.

‘Immortality is a process of giving up mortality. That starts with using essence to recreate your body. Maybe that’s where I went wrong. Cultivators follow heaven’s path in order to overthrow it. But at most the will integrate with heaven and I refuse the depraved heavens.’

An obsession ignited in the man’s heart it was an eternal vow one that would follow him beyond all samsaras.

‘If immortality won’t allow me to rebel against heaven then I will become a Shura.’

His eyes shut and his body stopped. His soul started to disperse but his resentment would follow. The little boy’s smile grew wider as he investigated with spiritual sense. He noticed nothing about the corpse he ignited a white flame in his palm and drifted it to the man’s corpse.

The corpse ignited as the white flame consumed him slowly destroying the corpse as if controlled. Targeting all the innards and even making incursions into the man’s spiritual sea. Until eventually the corpse becomes nothing but ashes in the boundless sky.

The little boy disappears but all the corpses remain and the ashes start to drift each with a tiny glitter. Each ash ends up many different planets, stars, black holes, asteroids, comets, all forms of celestial bodies. Drifting aimlessly nothing more than dust but some meet.

Throughout the countless years of drifting one or two would intersect and the glitters would combine then some ash would become glitterless. The glitters and ashes have seen the birth and death of countless beings alive and dead. Slowly accumulating a pattern on them.

Each pattern is esoteric as though trying to comprehend them would make one mad and looking too long would lead to death. But they hold a charm only a god would have making all subservient to it. The glitters accumulate through countless samsaras. First it was an individual glitter now it is a clump.

They continue to wander aimlessly occasionally someone will find the glitter. Most of the finders would be mortals and will either die or go insane looking at the clump. Then a cultivator found the clump and was able to take short glimpses of the clump.

They mastered a powerful dao and treated the clump as their greatest good fortune. They researched into the origins of the clump but couldn’t figure out anything. Then one day the patterns created a message search for the ashes of Xuan Li.

The cultivator was terrified by the development that they went to a sect and negotiated to sell the clump for adequate compensation. Afterward the sect figured out that it was the discarnate soul of an old and powerful senior.

Out of fear of the senior exploding his soul out of anger they contained their greed. The senior asked that they seek out his soul ashes if they find it he will reward them and give them his backing when he restores his power. He told them he knows where they are but he could not reach them on his own as he is just a soul. He gives the patriarch a brand from his soul so he could seek out his soul.

The patriarch dispatches countless disciples and elders in search of remnant soul fragments in the boundless starry sky. They after another inordinate amount of time create a second clump. The clumps combine and Xuan Li is able to assume soul body form and access some of his previous power.

He rewarded the sect with some of his teachings for an his time. Which to them was mantras and scriptures from an ancient time utterly priceless. The sect started to flourish beyond its previous peak.

At this point his soul is 20% complete and he needs to look for more clumps to complete his soul and have a chance at recreating his body. Occasionally he thinks about that child and the day he died. He feels nothing but hate for his fate but he endures all he can do for now is recover one day he will rip that child apart.

As the sect flourishes the people it becomes the top sect in the starry sky and Xuan Li’s soul is 40% complete. But calamity struck as many sects began to suspect that the top sect had a secret.

The sects joined together to attack Xuan Li’s sect he could not protect it from it’s reckoning but he was able to get a cease fire in exchange for his techniques. The patriarch tried to stop Xuan Li because they may refine his soul.

‘I originally just used this sect but because I failed to fulfill my promise I will mark this sect and its patriarch on my soul.

On his soul was written a phrase write under “If immortality won’t allow me to rebel against heaven then I will become a Shura.” “Underneath Because of my failure I will mark the name of the Inner truth sect and its Patriarch Su Zhen”

The patriarch was dumbfounded, Xuan Li so easily took a dao oath. One in which no reincarnation, no breakthrough, and no outside parties could ever take away. Failing to fulfill the dao oath would mean your soul would be destroyed. A dao oath relies on intent and that obsession and intent can never disappear or death is the only alternative.

Xuan Li went along with the other sects and gave them his techniques from the ancient era they trapped him in a formation that restricted him. While the Inner truth sect secretly collected more of his soul.

Time became more and more formless as it passed again. The Inner truth sect had collected 50% of his soul. But because of the time it took many patriarchs had lived and died and generations had changed. Incentive to get the soul fragments from dangerous places became less.

Then one day Su Zhen’s grandson took control of the Inner truth sect as its new patriarch. He remembered what his grandfather thought of Xuan Li so he looked for the last 10% of Xuan Li’s soul. He personally ventured into a dangerous mystic realm to look for a soul fragment.

There he noticed something strange about this particular soul fragment. It unlike the others had more than just the dao pattern. The pattern was twisted and dark but deep within was a glimmer of something. Not hope, not yearning, not contentment, but a strange sentiment. An obsession, a vow and not one grandiose but quite simple.

But since the other sects were getting suspicious of the Inner truth sect’s movements he chose to put it off and be quick to collect all the soul fragments. Then he successfully collect 60% of Xuan Li soul. Then time the clump made a small mole hill.

Su Zhen’s grandson became decisive after he collected all of Xuan Li’s soul he assembled his strongest cultivators. Gave them countless resources and asked for their help in freeing Xuan Li.

When Xuan Li was imprisoned they didn’t know which sect to trap him in as they feared one would gain countless benefits. So they made a gigantic formation in the boundless sky to contain Xuan Li. It would alert them off intruders and has guards from all the united sects.

“It’s simple we will kill off all the guards sneak in as fast as possible. Give Xuan Li the rest of his soul he will break the formation and we will flee.”

The cultivators Su Zhen’s grandson brought though anxious they would not flee they remember the debt of gratitude they had toward Xuan Li. So that night they went to the formation and commenced their attack.

Fighting ensued as countless weapons and magics clashed. Blood inundated the skies and many died. Su Zhen’s grandson sneak into the formation as the fighting continued. Xuan Li was in the middle of meditation when he felt a familiar presence and looked over. He saw a middle aged man who looked familiar yet strange. The middle aged man flew over and did a junior bow to Xuan Li.

“Senior Li this junior is here to help you out.” He said not hiding his reverence and sincerity.

Xuan Li scanned the middle aged man when he realized something and spoke.

“Are you Su Zhen’s grandson, Su Li?”

“Senior Li it is I.”

“Oh how’s your grandfather?”

“This….Senior”

He lowered his head, his eyes showing deep grief and anger.

“Senior Li grandfather was killed by who I do not know.”

“What?!?!”

Profound grief and anger sparked in Xuan Li’s eyes.

“Senior Li most important now is I was able to collect the rest of your soul. I would like to apologize for being so slow many among us have forgotten the debt we owe you so it took much longer.

Xuan Li shook his head

“No it is I that owe you I let all this happen I will do my best to repay this debt.”

“Senior Li no that’s not true you are my sect’s benefactor.”

Xuan Li spook no longer he just looked out to the sky in melancholy. Then a clump of something flickered in front of him. He reached his hand out as it fused into him. Making him become less transparent.

The dao patterns all combined and distributed throughout his soul body but the strange sentiment travelled to his heart above the two vows. The strange sentiment distorted his surroundings. He saw a distant plain a man of six arms and three heads. Each arm holding a bloody saber as he stands in a vast plain riddled with bloody corpses. The sky deep red as the sun sets weapons riddling the land with blood.

The man’s back his naked all he has are black pants. A massive killing intent circling him and a deep bloodlust in his eyes. A monster isn’t enough to describe him and his scene.

Xuan Li remembered his experience of samsara when he arrived to the blood plain and realized he had karma with asuras.

‘I have chosen to be an asura I have experienced an asura plain. My karma lies with the asura my previous samsara was but a small dao. The true samsara dao is one in which I follow my karmic roots.’

“Senior destroy this formation and we can escape. You’ll be able to escape and our sect will remain safe. The other sects may suspect us but even if they destroy us they won’t find anything and may even create a powerful adversary.”

Xuan Li nodded his head and waved his hand the whole formation collapsed and a small part of the dao pattern on him disappeared. But it started to slowly wiggle as if it were regenerating.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  3. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2: Achieving True Samsara
    Xuan Li successfully destroyed the formation outside the fighting was still going on. Most of the guards were preoccupied or dead. The Inner truth sect avoided using anything that could be traced back to them. Random magics, aura changing techniques, and disguise techniques. All employed for the sake of this sneak attack and it was successful.

Su Li then took a crystal out of his bag of holding. He also took out a bead with blood drops on it. He sucked Xuan Li into the bead. Su Li took the crystal and then threw it to the ground causing a blue mist to envelop him. The surrounding members of the sneak attack group did the same all disappearing into the mist.

One of the guards yelled out

“Damn they are using teleportation crystals.”

Teleportation crystals aren’t fast and aren’t efficient but because they go through spatial turbulence they are utterly traceless. Only someone who reach an extreme boundary in spatial laws could find them after they used teleportation crystals. The only dis- advantage is they take a long time to charge and cost quite a lot.

In the spatial turbulence they moved at high speeds but each stride was accompanied with countless little spatial rifts. All flying around the slightest touch sharper than the most treasured saber imaginable. Some of the weaker of the group suffered severe wounds during the fighting. It was further exacerbated by the spatial rifts tearing holes in their shoulders and legs. Su Li yelled to the group.

“Everyone we have just have too last 3 more seconds and we will arrive at the sect. Use everything you have no holding back now.”

In accordance with Su Li’s words they took full measures. Taking out their treasured pills and using all their energy. Each second was an eternity of pain in an endless void. Slowly it past and then at the 1 second mark there was a fatality. Someone heart was cut out by a spatial rift.

The deceased was a burly and tan man he died with a surprised expression. Even one moment of negligence can mean death in a spatial storm.

“Goddamnit not Shen Wu.”

Su Li’s eyes distorted in anger Shen Wu was a close friend and comrade to him. Everyone that came with him to risk their lives to save Xuan Li was a treasured comrade. Most of the sect disagreed when he asked to save Xuan Li so he was forced to do it himself. Luckily, his allies were more than willing to help or maybe it was unlucky.

Finally that last second ended and the spatial storm disappeared. They arrived at a planet it had plentiful green land. With immortal pagodas and various structures about it. Countless disciples on flying swords, in arenas, and walking about. Elder supervising in all areas taking care of disciples and even training a few. At a temple near the center they teleported in. A group of 18 people all worn out some with huge holes throughout their body and some just short of breath.

Su Li took out the blood bead and let Xuan Li out of it. He came out to see they were at the Inner truth sect. But what he was most interested in was the bead it was something he had never seen before.

“Su Li what is that bead?”

Su Li looked hesitant to speak but he became firm and spoke

“Senior when I was searching for your soul fragments I found a dangerous mystic realm. It had within it your soul fragment and this blood bead. There was more but I could not investigate any further. Also from what I remember the soul fragment I found was a bit strange unlike the other fragments.”

Xuan Li looked dumbfounded for a moment and regained his calm

‘Is it related to that Asura plain?’

He didn’t dare voice his thoughts due to their strange nature. An asura is someone immortals fear how could he say he has an Asura related soul fragment?

As they discussed the united sects all investigated the formation looking for clues of the attackers identities. They asked every guard and soul searched a few for hopes of figuring out the assailant. They found nothing and finally gave up meanwhile Xuan Li buffed up the Inner truth sect’s defenses.

He created a grand formation powered powerful experts and it has Xuan Li at the center guiding the power. Xuan Li also trained more experts in the sect all to prepare for the chance of an attack. He also started to meditate on the grand samsara dao and look for his karmic roots.

He experienced a bottleneck for his insights but none the less he remained in the bead meditating and waiting for a possible attack. Time continued to pass the sect started to decline and then one day an attack was mounted.

Countless experts from the united sects showed up armed and ready. They didn’t speak, make any demands, or elaborate on their reasons for attacking. They just attacked killing any and everyone they could find.

They seemed to only be interested in killing they never interrogated the disciples or elders just killing. No dogs and chickens could escape this slaughter. Countless people were killed and Xuan Li fought decisively using the formation.

He remained in the bead to hide his presence but his help was none the less pivotal. The fighting continued and the Inner truth sect was pushed back. Then Su Li came along.

Su Li took the bead out of the formation and put sealing marks all around it.

“Senior Li forgive junior your graciousness has been too heavy and I could not stand to see you being captured so this junior will have to take matters into his own hands.”

He took the bead and threw it like a meteor into the starry sky. Xuan Li inside the bead saw all this he was touched but angry. Angry he was unable to do anything, angry that he had failed once again, and angry that greed once again destroyed his goals.

In all his rage he didn’t notice that a little boy appeared watching the battle. From the child’s perspective every cultivator had a string on them like puppets. He sneered at the sight and looked around for something.

Then Xuan Li saw the child the same child from before with heaven on his forehead and the aura of a celestial emperor. The child sneering as all those people fought each other.

‘Wh what?!?!? That child from before he is here again. Before no one would listen to what I was saying they seemed like puppets. The same here and that child appeared and destroyed my corpse. Is he the one responsible for all this?’

Xuan Li’s hate soared the greatest failures in his life come from this child. He would never be satisfied unless he killed this child. Otherwise this resentment would eat his entire soul away.

The child started to laugh and the fighting intensified the united sect’s cultivators all took blood red pills. The pills took away their vitality in exchange for great power. The Inner truth sect became more and more overwhelmed.

They fled into the main temple and hid there all that were left were 1000 disciples, 100 elders, and 18 main personnel. The same personnel from the sneak attack and Su Li.

“Inner truth sect today has been a bloody day. Many of us have lost friends, family, and beloveds. The odds of escape are unlikely but I Su Li as the patriarch am willing to create an escape path for our elites with my life.”

“But patriarch you are the lifeblood of our sect you can’t die.” an elder yelled out

“No arguing those willing to fight with me stand the rest prepare to escape. You’ll be given the best resources we have here in the temple then be transmitted to a random planet in the starry sky. I could only hope that each of you remember this resentment and wait for the day we have revenge.”

The disciples wept and the elders kept stern but inside their hearts broke. Their sect had nearly been destroyed and now it’s lifeblood was sacrificing itself. The profound pain burned into their flesh like a brand never to disappear.

Every elder stood up to fight but Su Li stopped 30 of them from doing so.

“We need some elders to take care of the disciples I trust you will all do the job well.”

“Patriarch we promise to train good disciples.” an elder said

Su Li gave a satisfied smile and he read the disciples to the temple secret room there were the most important sect treasures. Techniques, magics, pills, weapons, and the dragon spirit vein. The soul of a sect comes from it’s energy source. The Inner truth has a spirit vein that consumed a true dragon corpse through a vast amount of time promoting itself to incredible heights. It could be removed but the quality will drop significantly and will require countless treasures to recover. But the situation shows that it must be removed to keep away from the united sects.

So Su Li removed the vein and gave the treasures to the elders. He then powered up a transmission array. He and the elders would fight the united sects. Then self detonate destroying all proof that anybody survived.

Su Li, he 70 elders, and 18 personnel flew out and fought with the united sect. Cold visages no asked why they just fought. 40 elders and 7 personnel were killed and they fled back to the temple.

“Alright everyone this is the end I am proud to work with all of you. Now is everybody ready to detonate their cultivation?”

“YES patriarch we live and die with our sect.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way patriarch.”

“I need the blood of those dogs to commemorate my death.”

“Well then let’s take them with us!”

With their yells they all ignited their cultivation bases the energy grew to an immense size. It transmitted throughout the planet directly destroying the planet. All that was left was countless debris and fallout. Countless united sects cultivators died and the little boy sneered.

The little boy looked around as the heaven symbol on his forehead pulsed with a strange energy. It went throughout the planet and eventually passed the bead. But by some strange principle it didn’t touch the bead. As though the little boy was unable to notice it.

‘He didn’t notice the bead and me in it what the hell is he? That spiritual sense surpasses mine by 100 times at least.’

The little boy satisfied smiled and disappeared the cultivators regained their senses slowly. All confused as to what happened they talked with one another to figure things out. As they spoke the Inner truth sect’s remnants arrived to a planet of 4 extremes. A green and beautiful southern land, A barren and dry east desert, A frozen and desolate north, and vast western ocean.

The bead drifted in space for an immense amount of time as Xuan Li meditated then he finally found his karmic roots. He felt a calling from samsara and so he followed that call. His soul fused with the blood bead and drifted off to it’s roots.

It arrived at the planet of 4 extremes there it drifted about until it found a place. The Xuan clan it found a woman. The woman had a similar soul fluctuation as though they were related so it fused into the woman. Later her and her husband had a night off and the soul fused with the egg. No soul existed yet so the fusion was a success.

4. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    Reviews would be helpful not about grammar though too much work.

5. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone submitted this story on RRL with the same username as you. Can you confirm that you submitted this to RRL? Standard procedure before approval to double check the submitter is the legit author when the story is up on other sites. @aabd1713

ranobesuki likes this.
  6. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    yup that was me.

7. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
  8. kineticblast

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 3: Asura Blood Realm
    In a gigantic estate housing a myriad of people was a woman in the middle of birth. The estate was close to a mountain range and had a large wall surrounding it. At the front the estate was a large sign saying Xuan. An indicator of the surname of those who live at the estate. At this time a group of old man and a middle aged man sit outside a room anxiously walking around and discussing with one another.

The middle aged man turned to a white haired man who eyes glistened with ancientness.

“Father it’s been hours do think something has gone wrong?” He said with his voice quaking in fear.

The old man looked at the middle aged man very seriously but inwardly trying to hold back his laughter. After a moment of trying the old man started to laugh loudly. He walked over to the other old men talked to some of them before they all started laughing. Then the old man turned back to his son and spoke.

“Chen’er I know this is your first time but you don’t need to worry. Yu’er will be fine just calm down it normally takes time to give birth.”

“But…”

“Chen’er will your anxiousness help make it faster? Yu’er will feel bad if you are stressing like this. Now what will you be naming my grandson?”

The middle aged man’s face calmed down after his father spoke but for the second part he just smiled wryly.

“Dad how would you know whether it’s a boy or girl?” He said suspiciously as he glared at his father.

The old man’s face fell and become quite unsightly. He just realized he just let it slip and he suddenly felt an urge to run the other direction.

“Father did you use spiritual sense to find out the gender of my child.” His voice started to boom and his face distorted with anger.

The old man got scared and started to run away. He soared into the air with breathtaking speed. Xuan Chen followed right behind him in response.

“Chen’er you have to understand I was very curious. Look at the bright side now you can think about a boy’s name and not a girl’s name. I just saved you a lot of time. Hmph you should be thanking me.”

“Dad we talked about this we don’t want to know the gender. Knowing your big mouth we didn’t let you use spiritual sense. But you still did it, when did you even have the chance?”

As they flew a mountain came into view outside of the estate they reach the mountain in no time at all. Half way up the mountain was a small house inside was an old lady.

Xuan Chen yelled out to the old lady.

“Mom; dad told me the gender of the baby get his good alcohol and ignite it.”

The old man’s heart dropped at that moment the thing he feared the most had happened. His nine brilliance wine received from the most skilled winemaker in all of the Azure Dragon Kingdom. A one of a kind drink he cherished more than his life would be destroyed.

“Chen’er let’s talk about this you have to admit I did you a favor. But since you want to be so unreasonable I can still give you some reparations.”

“Damn old fogey are you so shameless as to keep insisting you have done me a favor? Do you think I dare not destroy that wine and the many others in your collection?”

“Chen’er I was wrong forgive me I’ll umm...right. I’ll owe my grandson one favor I will get whatever he wants unhesitatingly anything I swear it.”

Xuan Chen stopped and looked at his father seriously

“Are you serious do you dare swear on your love for mom?”

His father suddenly realized today there was no escaping the situation.

“I swear on my love for my wife to owe my grandson a favor. One that will be executed regardless of the price. Happy now just call your mom off please.”

A large and goofy grin broke out on Xuan Chen’s face as he saw his father’s dejected face. As though fate had wronged him and stolen the love of his life.

“Mom he has paid appropriate reparations and even swore on his love for you. So if he fails to do as he says then I guess he just doesn’t love you.”

Xuan Chen’s grin got even more mischievous and goofy as he looked at his father. Then the old lady burst out of the house at high speed into the air. She appeared behind the old man and grabbed him by the ear.

“What’s this I hear about swearing dear?”

She said with a demented smile and a terrifying aura seeped into the air. The old man put on an ingratiating smile in response.

“Min’er I was only proclaiming my love for you as unwavering in the face of all tribulations.”

“Hmph you better; now get back to Yu’er with Chen’er and bring me my grandson.”

“Don’t worry mom we’ll bring him.”

Xuan Chen’s father smiled as but inwardly he was cursing his son as being scheming. He couldn’t even let his father have a good day without getting him into a fight with his wife. Ever since the day he met his wife she has been reigning him in.

“Chen’er what have you decided to name my grandson?” He said as they flew through the air back to the estate.

The flew at a much higher speed than earlier to get back to the birth.

“Well since we now know that it’s a boy it’ll be Li. Xuan Li our first son and future patriarch hopefully.” He said with a beaming smile as they as approached the old man outside the room.

“What do you mean hopefully it’s assured if those old idiots in the council disagree. I’ll screw all their sisters silly.”

Xuan Chen could only wryly smile at his father’s threats. As though he’d given up on advising him to be more proper in public.

“Dad, I want to tell you this ahead of time you cannot corrupt my son.”

Xuan Chen’s father’s face distorted in anger, he felt so wronged his gnashed his teeth.

“How would I corrupt my little grandson, I would only teach him the way of the world.”

“Huh, the way of the world. Yeah, no he’ll take a rain check on your lessons for sure.” He said with a sneer.

As they were arguing a maid ran out of the birth room.

“The baby is born it’s a healthy little boy!”

The first to storm into the room was Xuan Chen followed by the old men. Xuan Chen came over and saw his beautiful wife holding a crying little child wrapped in a blanket.

“This….is our child.” She said with affection and handed him over to Xuan Chen.

Xuan Chen delicatly held the child in his arms as tears streamed out of his eyes.

“Yu’er how do you feel about Xuan Li?”

“Hmm...it’s good our first son Xuan Li.”

Xuan Chen’s father came in squeezing for space he looked at the child with love.

“Come on let me hold my grandson a little don’t be so harsh to your old man.”

Xuan Chen looked hesitant to part but finally handed the child over to his father.

As all this happened Xuan Li looked out to see a very confusing world. Everyone seemed to be speaking a strange language and celebrating. He found that he couldn’t do anything except cry and move his hands and legs a little.

‘This is going to be the most humiliating part of my life isn’t it.’

Later that day he was crying as he shit his pants as he had a hard time controlling his bowels and he wanted to ask for help getting to the bathroom. But it all just came out as crying and when he asked for help. He got the most humiliating thing to happen to him.

“Ahh….baby are you okay are you hungry?” Said a maid in a quirky baby voice

She took Xuan Li and laid him on a bed then stripped him naked.

“What the hell are you doing lady I can’t move I just need help getting to the bathroom not getting stripped.”

But that just came out as crying the maid didn’t understand

The lady took the diaper off for Xuan Li.

“Oh baby’s got a stinky little butt huh?”

“Lady what are you doing to me, of course my ass smells I shit myself. What the hell do you shit rainbows I bet your ass smells. Your whole fucking family’s ass smells especially your sister’s ass.”

Once again indecipherable crying

The made took a wet rag and turned Xuan Li to the side and with a cold wet rag wiped his ass.

“Ahhh stop please, okay your ass probably smells fine, even your family’s ass, but not your sister’s though so come on are we good now?”

Only more crying was heard

The maid continued and then got a new diaper for Xuan Li and gave him new clothes.

“Baby looks like I changed your diaper for the first time. So what did you think did I do good. I try to get better for the future.” She said with a mischievous smile

“Wait there will be more this bullshit. Motherf*cker I can’t handle this anymore what else do you got to torture me with?”

“Aren’t you so cute baby do you want so milk too?”

“I mean sure doesn’t seem like a bad idea I am pretty hungry.”

Without waiting for a response the maid unbuttoned her shirt. Xuan Li’s face distorted in fear at the sight. The maid’s breasts were revealed porcelain, young, and bouncy. The red on her breast was like a cherry. She took Xuan Li and brought him to her breasts she then shoved it into his mouth.

Xuan Li wanted to flee at this humiliation but out of instinct he sucked and some delicious milk came out. As he was hungry and had no way to flee he started to drink. He became sleepy while drinking the milk and forgot about his reservations.

Eventually the maid finished feeding Xuan Li and took him and put him back to bed to sleep. Xuan Li in his dreams returned to the Asura plain. The blood bead inside his soul started to pulse it was originally fused with his soul.

But now it started to integrate with his body the bead reach his heart and slept there pulsing a dark red energy throughout his body. In the asura plain he saw the the bareback man of 6 arms. Each hand wielding a bloody treasured saber. The bloodlust and killing intent around the man create an image of an asura.

The strange sentiment that fused with his soul had departed for his soul and appeared on the bead. The sentiment became a little clearer “I have lost and I hate to lose any more to the……” No more was visible from there.

On the plain the corpses had a strange quality to them as though they don’t belong in this realm and as the asura wallowed in his bloodlust and destruction. It became more apparent that he himself wasn’t of this realm.

The years of humiliation passed and Xuan Li became more and more capable of fleeing and handling his business by himself. The Maid Xuan Xia would often be chasing him and asking the parents for help.

Xuan Li developed more and more he felt closer and closer to his family. In his previous life he never knew anything of his parents beyond a letter they left him. They loved him, their sect was destroyed so they hid him away. Gave him all the resources he would need to take care of himself he parents asked that he not look for vengeance or ever try to find out their identity. The only filial piety they wanted was for him to live in peace.