LCD The Strongest Dan God

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by AnAnimal, Mar 31, 2016.

1. AnAnimal

AnAnimal Idk mane

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really enjoying this novel so far. I searched for a LCD but I didn't find one so I posted this. Feel free to delete it if there is already one.

2. Mikey

Mikey 『Cloudy's Butler』『Yeezy』

Reading List:
    Link
    Same here, love how patient and calm this guy is.

3. AnAnimal

AnAnimal Idk mane

Reading List:
    Link
    The side characters are so trashy lol can't wait until he stomps on them. Especially his clan, when they kept talking over him and yelling at him during the fiance thing I got pretty irritated.

4. Iiploplo

Iiploplo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he has patience and knows how to make pills from the start
    Is not bloodthirsty so far
    All he's missing is a Brick as a weapon and hes will be one of the greatest mcs

5. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    I made this because it's a pretty great story. Zifeng gives me a sort of Mo Xie/ Chu Yang vibe.
    Read it, i recommend it.
    Anyways, you think those two sleaze bag elders are gonna get caught, and Zifeng goes up to the 100th level?

6. AnAnimal

AnAnimal Idk mane

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope they get caught, but who knows...

7. mrprince241

mrprince241 Cyborg Dinosaur

Reading List:
    Link
    From the looks of it he again just want to extort money from them. But i do hope he reports them instead of making deals.

8. Data

Data Assuming Direct Control

Reading List:
    Link
    Reminds me more of the mc from zhanxian. Those heavenly stairs and the stairs here are similar and how they take away the power from those who maintain the formation

9. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but who would believe him. Not even his own father believes in him. Probably make some soul oath or something like that.

10. mrprince241

mrprince241 Cyborg Dinosaur

Reading List:
    Link
    He do have some evidence now with the soul thing. If he make deals with every enemies he comes across with instead of trampling them it will surely bite him in the ass later on.

11. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Zi Yefeng actually has a couple of people who could believe him, though I don't know how much influence they have (the Alchemist girl and the elder at the sect that gave him the rino mission).

12. xlefr7

xlefr7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else just slightly bothered that the MC was only 26 before reincarnation? Compared to other stories where the MC was hundreds or even millions of years old.

13. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    yea I found that really weird, how did he become a very strong martial artist and at the same time be an alchemist god. At such a short period of time.
    I am guessing they won't be caught, and the mc would rather just extort them. And I am pretty sure he will reach level 100.

14. NaM

NaM 『♔ Re dell'appostarsi』(The GentleMaN)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they wont be caught since zifeng already strike a deal with them, and base on my speculation they wont bother zinfeng anymore and instead attack their employer

Not really considering that he have a higher cultivation talent(+ the help of cultivation pills he created) compare to his present body( which is the worst body a cultivator can wish for) not to the point of OP but aint concentrating in it and instead concentrate on being an alchemy otaku. I dont believe an alchemy "otaku" will take a thousand years or so to became a Dan God.

Also if your reading TTNH you will realize that chu yang was also 20+ before his time reversal reincarnation and he was only a half-step toward reaching the king realm and the king realm isnt even the limit in TTNH

Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
  15. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this isn't a TTNH discussion, but chu yang, wasn't talented what so ever, he only progressed so fast cause of the sword.
    So maybe the mc of strongest dan god, also had some sort of treasure that helped him in his past life. Even though I am sure the author would of told us about it in the beginning but you never know.

16. NaM

Reading List:
    Link
    I do think that his Pill/Dan are already consider as priceless treasure, considering that he can only create peak stage pills in his previous life. imagine him feed on those pills evry now and then.. xD OP
    Seriously i think that the treasure that was introduced in this story was the spirit thingy.. if you guys remembrr it.

17. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm that is true, but like it has been mentioned before he would need a sufficient cultivation level to create those high level pills. Also I am quite curious as to who his master was.
    If you remember the chapter the spirit healed him, the title of that chapter was "two spitrits" or something similar to that, I predict that instead of one spirit he has two. Or maybe even more than two, which he has yet to awaken. Though the treasure (or in his case, something that ruined his life) isn't really his, it would be more like the treasure of the previous bodies owner.

18. NaM

Reading List:
    Link
    Well cultivation stage is really significant. Bit remember that in his past life he was an orphan and already learning alchemy at young age and doesnt have a trash meridian(body), unlike his present self which was a trash and was already 20 years of age and cant yet produce that special flame that he once used in his past life (cultivation too low)

Actually that spirit appear in a early chapter when the Mc was trying to summon a spirit to help him in alchemy (cultivation)but then he realize that the spirit he summon was not the same with his past spirit.
    The spirit was only one but has 2 abilities the Mc assume
    1st. Deadly Qi
    2nd. Healing
    But the Spirit didnt confirm it since he doesnt put the mc in his eye.

19. Fallian

Fallian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I recall his previous life cultivation lvl was around average to above average due to his pills. He wasn't some op cultivator because his main obsession was alchemy so he don't care for cultivating as much. He was famous as a dan God and not a martial God.

I don't think it's resonable to expect him to always trump ppl in martial art. From what I read he like a politician that make deal toward his advantage compare to ruthless murderer. He likely won't go too far as killing someone but surely make his opponent regret it by material loss.

It's probably come from his previous life experiences at extortion his clients that come to him for pills.

20. NaM

Reading List:
    Link
    He was a Martial Lord if i remember correctly.