LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    That's because her priorities are focused on managing social order and preventing lawlessness thanks to what happened to many weaker people during the initial rounds. It may also be harder to grind stats in the lower levels due to the less challenging environments.

Paps likes this.
  2. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else notice the two gods were arguing in a bedroom. Either they are a couple, or the God of Adventure came into the God of Slowness's room just to gloat.

Paps and Shratath like this.
  3. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It fits his personality though amirite?

4. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like to think of it as they live in a dorm or a glittery, godly mansion with their own rooms.

5. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    These names are so confusing. I dont know who's who... since theyre too similar I never seems to remember them and just skim through the names..

6. Shratath

Shratath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mistaked mc name with the girl name (the one who's on hell lvl ):blobwoah:

Asf likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well past expierence has showed us the how people go crazy when they guet power over their fellow man, her spying is to avoid the incident that they suffered to happen again, beside they don't take action till the targuet has given enough reason to do so. I think that they aren't even restrained in their actions.

iBakax3 likes this.
  8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHA I would like to think that he came to gloat in the God of Slowness room.

9. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm imagining that all of the gods live in some sort of communal dorm and they each have their own room.

Paps likes this.
  10. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea sure, if you are a tyrannical dictator, your experience would definitely be ruined. The only reason why she set up such rule was to prevent incidents such as her from occurring again.

HoJae is a proper player, he does work hard and enjoy his power. But he doesn't abuse his power by enslaving newbies, which should totally be what people do but humans are 99% scumbags in novel and probably real life. He just does his own shit, metaphorically and literally.

11. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luls op goblins appear again.

12. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Those poor normies are going to be shown the difficulty spike of Hell Difficulty aren't they?

13. Droma

Droma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really hope that the rest find out this is like a floor 5 or 6 enemy in hell difficulty. They're already scared to death of the MC and I want to see the reactions.

14. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought they were watching at a public theatre system with lots of pillows and popcorn.

15. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Or those floating holographic screen projections and they're just video-calling/ portal opening a window to each other to talk.

I would really like a chapter on their POV and what goes on in their minds as an extra....
    They put humans through this, grant them powers and..what? Were they the ones that sent monsters to the real world too? I doubt they're that helpful. Are the tutorials just training grounds to farm apostles?
    If anything, I hope they touch on this once MC finally leaves the tutorial. But for now its all climb climb climb~~~

16. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Folks, if I may ask a question to seek clarification.

Much earlier on in chapters 50 or so (I think he was clearing the 5/6th "Hell difficulty" floor, it was mentioned by the bunny-humanoid manager that he can only be an apostle of 1 God. Though he's free to take on as many tests as possible. However, what I do not understand is his motive at taking up all the challenges thrown without denying / turning down a single one. Is he unable to, or its because that there are repercussions if he turns them down / deny it, or its just his personality / decision to take it all together?

17. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 57 has the explanation.

18. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    many thanks, much gratitude.

19. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This hook up felt forced. The day before she was embarrassed just to think of him, but now she planned ahead to sleep with the mc? Its very mismatched behavior you would only expect of an experienced and sexy older sister character.

20. Mizura

Mizura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hn? It didn't feel forced to me. She's always had a crush on him, and she probably spent several years fantasizing about him (*cough*). In this case she just gathered up her courage and threw herself at him, though she's obviously inexperienced.

Also, considering what she went through when she entered the tutorial, and all the effort she's put in since, she isn't exactly the softie type who'll always hesitate to make a move.

As for the MC, well, he's a guy?

Paps likes this.