Spoiler The Two-Faced Venerate Emperor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sasakira, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Sasakira

Sasakira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know the spoilers :(

Purple Lotus, nielyti and kiara8 like this.
  2. Sasakira

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows the spoilers like how the MC got her revenge and who's the ML is?

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't read the raws but ML might be the guy whose shoes MC took and threw it down the toilet

nielyti likes this.
  4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, the ML is that one...

5. The Punisher

The Punisher The Order

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I don't know what will happen because I have not read the Raw hard to do on iPad (=computer) any way let me guess she turns smaller, saves her dad he is dying, kills his disciple he joins with the prince in her last life why else could they kill her, show how evil the adopted sister is kill prince and she joins the people who can send the stars

6. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't read the whole story, just take some random chapter, here.
    - MC has pig animal star(?) It is said that pig is very good at defense etc. And with goose egg rank (egg star is a very good rank).

- the mc father died still died. There she make the disguised ML to help her investigated her father's dead. But when they open the coffin, her father corpse was exchanges by some servant, then it will revealed that there is some internal conflict inside mc family (between the main and branch family).

- the MC scheme the adopted girl so that she will be married to some playboy from good household, but before it happen the sis fall into a pond and awakened her cultivate. Accidentally, the prince just passed by and with sis ability she manipulating the prince. But the MC actually a step further and bring many people to caught the two of them get intimate in a room. As the sis status is actually has engagement, their reputation is a bit smelly.

- the adopted sister has bird star. It is actually good at manipulating another star/ cultivator(and no effect to normal people).

- the sis is good with her pitiful act and don't forget about her ability at manipulating so it is a bit harder to bring down the sis (somehow the sis has some plot armor here).

- There is some cooking competition with the winner will get to be a cook for a prestigious guest from very influential family (aka ML but the MC doesn't know yet). The sis show some rare skill at prepare food...long story short there is clash between mc and sis but of course the ML chose MC as his personal chef in the time he stay in the country. (The mc is a bit regretting why she join the competition if the prize beside get money or prestige is to serve the hateful ML).

- the murderer case still continue. It was said that the culprit is some beast man (? You know the animal cultivator but is a bit evil??). As the similarity between the victims is based on their star shape cultivators like mouse shape, insect shape etc.. so the ML (as one of people that investigating the case) theorized that the culprit was some bird beast. Long story short the culprit possessed mc father's mute servant (the one that the MC think as brother). There is fight that make the prince get heavily injured. The beast soul disappear and the people behind the scene run away.

- the prince miraculously revived and then get very cold to sis..and act as a bit closer to MC that make mc think that if it is not plot from the prince then there is something wrong with him. The background people is maternal grandpa of sickly crown prince (and later it is known that he was the one who paid people to get father corpse). They want to take mc father corpse to investigate some antidote for beast poison. (Actually the father before get poisoned in some human-beast war but still lived for more 10 years when it is known that the one who get poison won't survived that long). The crown prince lived when his mom got poisoned too so that's why he get sick easily.

-of course as ML has fond of MC, he then get revenge and destroy the crown prince maternal home.

Next a bit random as I am not reading this whole...and I give up reading MTL...
    - there is time (before the murdered case solved??) when MC get poisoned with aphrodisiac. To save the MC, the ML is using his blood so MC will be sober faster.. his attendant said that ML blood is really precious and if ML family know, the MC will be in danger, i think...of course the ML told the attendant to shut up.

- after drinking ML blood, the MC gained another egg rank cultivation...the shape is leaf. The attendant was really shocked as it is really rare for someone to have double star shape. Another person that he know have double star shape is ML.

- ML is egg rank cultivator with first shape is dragon...and another is gingseng shape. This gingseng shape is what make the ml blood really precious and he will always get hunted by beast.

- after the prince get cold to the sis... There was time that sis fall into disfavor. The prince somehow know that the sis has ability to manipulate. He get really angry when sis try to using her ability to him. It was then revealed in the story that after the sis get awakened, another person communicate with her. She was the one that use the rare skill at preparing food using sis body. But as sis cultivation is.still low, it can only be used for.one time per day only. And that rare skill.actually not only be used at cooking but at killing too...(sis try to use this skill to.kill mc in before the time the prince get heavily injured that later miraculously revived).

Will continue later...
    *Too tired to type in phone here, sorry....:cry::cry::cry:

Shizun, Myross17, Poor_Hero and 9 others like this.
  7. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Another random spoilers... Please don't asked the details as I randomly pick the some chapters to read...

- actually before the murder case (as I said) finished, the MC will enter the cooking competition for about two times... The first is when MC later become ML personal chef when he is in country, the second when there is some really rare herb that MC want as the prize.

- the second cooking competition is happening after a mysterious person attack in the prince residence (the mc sneaked into the prince residence to search for the mute servant boy that somewhat like a brother to her). In the event, the eagle beast that possessed mute servant boy get extinguished by that mysterious man after the man heavily injured the prince. The man left, the prince miraculously get healed (when the mc and sis thought he will died with how serious the injuries he has). After that event, we saw that the prince becomes really cold to sis and act like he is close to mc.

- the mute servant got detained and when people see that the servant has no evil presence left in him, they tried to cured his muteness so that he can tell who the mysterious man is. Then, the space mc had (the ancient bowl that she get from her dad) got upgrade, with the upgrade, mc found the concoction to cure from mute. One of the raw med mc need was the prize from the second competition mc enter.

- the sis actually enter the competition too (as she get cold shoulder from the prince, she thinking to enter competition to gain rep or something). She then began to plot mc with the help of a princess (who likes ML. She envy mc when she see ml was close to mc). But the plot get back fired, the ml sneakily without anyone notice slip some drugs that make sis a bit crazy and will then told the truth. It is revealed how two faced she is, about crown prince as the behind of mc father corpse exchange, and I think about his maternal home cooperation with some beast man. Then, the sis got into prison. Before that (when everyone was left beside mc.and ml), she said how she hated mc previous body who always comment about sis adopted status when actually mc is adopted too.

Why the prince become cold to sis after his miraculously healed from fatal injuries?
    The prince actually got rebirth too. He know how he get manipulated into death by sis.
    ...if I read it right, before rebirth-mc died, the prince was planning to save her, but then he get manipulated...

Runnyman, Myross17, Poor_Hero and 8 others like this.
  8. TheRuler

TheRuler Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey do you know what happened to mc's mother and little brother

9. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    The little brother awakened his talent. It is a bit higher than in the past as mc tried to take (later begged ML) ML's blood. After she gave her brother food with mix a drop of ML blood, he awakened his talent.

nielyti and kiara8 like this.
  10. Sasakira

Reading List:
    Link
    What about her mother?

11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she is fine. I don't know what will happen to her in the end because in almost near the end she make a big stupid mistake.
    Sorry, i was just randomly picked chapter there after the mc going to some school

12. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh... so she will stay fat forever???

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So who is MC in the end? She was adopted into the family right?

14. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    A child from a very prestigious family like the ML's family (forgot the family name).
    I think she born in the battlefield where there is war, but I think her parents kind of perish or in the difficult situation, MC adopted dad know who her parent was (he join to fight the war too). That's why he was believed that MC will be a strong cultivator.

Myross17 and nielyti like this.
  15. Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So could someone please help post about the ranking system of this story?

Aeiru28 likes this.
  16. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the stupid mistake the mother did? @Aeiru28

immortaltear likes this.
  17. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    She was kind of 'sold' mc child to the enemy because the enemy threatened with little brother. When people know that, they think that 'are you stupid? There is no way that your kid will get accident as he was in safe place/protected'.
    So basically, the enemy got mc's toddler son because some cooperation from adopted mother as they threatened her with mc adopted bro's live. Of course, mother instinct is to protect her child but didn't she forget that she just gave another's child away especially that another person is her adopted daughter... For all the mc do to her, said that even mc got adopted, the mom is always her mom...and then the mom is backstabbing her....o_O

Shizun, Myross17, Poor_Hero and 7 others like this.
  18. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No... she loses all the fat once she awakens her star. This is in the part that's already been translated I think.

craz and Tsukiyo like this.
  19. ggeejj

ggeejj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so what happens later on? How about the Mac's reaction when she knew what her adopted mom's did?

And how about her son? Is he in safe?

nielyti likes this.
  20. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, can't answer your question as it is one of the random chapters that I picks. Hopefully there's another ppl that can answer your question.