Spoiler The Ugly Man’s Big Transformation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as for the boy from modern time, who told him to believe on sketchy uncle just for the sake of better appearance? Like did he care for his family at all? What happen to his family if he successfully exchanges his outer body with others? Does he care about the others fate after he taken their body? What his mother will feel? Still can't find reason to like the MC

Kittsune, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  2. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And also then what?? what happens to the MC and when will be meet the ML??? Chai Jidan usually has non helpless characters so I'm guessing there's development...

3. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary of chapter 12 please

4. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    ch12 -16
    He is being whipped as he walked. Then, he sees the guy standing in front of him die and faints.
    He tries to get his coin, but his arms are chained to his neck so he can't reach his belt. Then, the coin falls. He tries to get it but finds out that other people can see his coin here! They run off with his coin.
    The third prince visits the fainted MC.
    MC cries because he realized he's lost his coin. If only it weren't for his curiosity, he wouldn't be stuck there. He begs to go home and see his mom and go to school.
    After struggling with his fellow slaves, his clothing gets ripped off, and everyone is staring at his white skin and body.
    Then, some guards show up and tell the slaves what their future will hold. The strong ones will be conscripted to the army. The lithe ones will be household slaves.. *ahem* and for other stuff.
    For now, they are moving stones to build a road(?)
    He asks if they are picked to be house-slaves if they still have to move stones and gets a whipping and told to go move some more stones.
    He felt he couldn't accept the hopelessness of his situation. He was either going to starve to death or bleed to death. As he's spitting blood from the beating, he hears someone tell him something like, "You want to die? It won't be that easy."
    "If I do decide to let you die one day, you won't be able to live even if you want to."
    Then he's fed some warm soup.
    When he woke up, he realized that he had recovered, but his environment hadn't changed.
    The next few days, he kept crying because of the harshness of the environment (the beatings, lack of water, no food or bad food)
    Then, he tries to commit suicide by biting his tongue, but he can't do it.
    As it gets hotter, he feels his face get more and more wrinkled. He hasn't seen his face (or the mask on his face).
    He passes out and wakes up without pain and no wounds. He doesn't realize he's been passed out for a week.
    Then, he thinks about something that happened to his grandfather. Right before his grandfather died, all his pain disappeared, and he felt fine. MC thinks he's near death too so he started accepting it.

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (。ŏ_ŏ) this one is too depressing for me.

alexfilia and ludagad like this.
  6. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone just summarize the entire thing??? on how ML & MC fell in love with each other? and what happened to the soul of host body? and MC's personality can someone highlight it? also will ML suffer by having MC run away from him????

@lalalyly @Kalione

Lilfox likes this.
  7. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry :cry: currently i'm with no time with properly mtl. For now this novel is on hiatus status on my list. :(

Kittsune, aNonYm0U5 and alexfilia like this.
  8. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    @Kalione thats fine... i am a person whos only goal is getting spoilers out of people that are 'willing'...:whistle:
    anyways pls. remember this thread if you ever decided to spit some spoilers:love::X3:

Kalione likes this.
  9. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay! When i have the time i definetly comeback and spoil the rest

alexfilia likes this.
  10. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently the mc reminds me a bit too much of Feng yu jiu tian bl novel... well... let's see what he will do...

WagKalimutan and kiara8 like this.
  11. lya

lya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for the next spoiler *eating popcorn* *munch munch* :cookie:

12. kari

kari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone just give a spoiler ending for the story? Mostly, i just I wanna know the ending.

I can get through anything if i like the ending ..

13. Ren-kun26

Ren-kun26 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I scanned it... I think Mu Xueshi and the prince will get married. Someone left a review saying they would so I got curious... From how Mu Xueshi acted, looks like it's still Chen Youzai who's in the body.

14. Cahane

Cahane Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoiler please...

15. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    At first you'll think its heavy but after reading u will realize its not:blobokhand::blobokhand:. In my opinion its lighthearted (coz it funny):blobpeek: and kind of heavy in some way (Coz the author likes hardcore:blobjoy::blobjoy:). You will get use to it either way.

Well taste is subjective anyway.

#ID0ntThinkChaiJidanWillwritePoorNovel.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  16. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have more summaries/spoilers of what happens?

17. Nic

Nic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try this one -
    http://www.lcread.com/bookpage/101538/index.html
    ... latest translated chapter is at 55 :cry:... stiil far from 382.. hope you can spoil us later... ;)
    ... will try to post some spoilers too whenever I can.. :D

Aster Anemone likes this.
  18. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    What do u want to know?

19. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    The third Prince is carrying his revenge. The MC's original body is really innocent. He wants to torture him coz the Mc's dad and etc. Killed his mother while torturing her.. The 3rd prince and his mother suffer a lot when he was young under the conspiracy of his real dad and imperial concubine.

its funny until the end.. Btw the prince is not the real son of the emperor. His real dad is the MC's "dad" and the MC's dad is not the real Mc's dad.. his mom is a famous jianghu person.. with a thick background

20. WagKalimutan

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh also remember the 3rd prince killing everyone of the royal linage excluding the 2nd prince and his son.. The MC pretended to die and disapear for a few years aiming to be a top martial artist under the guidance of his mom. But when he heard the 3rd prince is going to kill the little bun he appeared and made a deal with the 3rd prince. The 3rd prince kinda force him in marrying him. He woke up after the ceremony and "forced" to bow to ancestors.. Happilly ever after