LCD The Ultimate Evolution

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Rangle

Rangle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoh, so the Main Character remains stupid even further on. I've only started reading the first volume and I was already scratching my head at the "clever" plan the MC made to deal with the situation.

2. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only thing I don't like about this story is that I get bored quickly, it's good...I just prefer if the MC is a gary stu.

3. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confuse. Cwhat is this story about?

4. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is a modern day fisher/seaman/captain and his family gets into trouble with mafia. When at the brink of death he is transported to another realm where he has to fight to survive, the upside is that he gains strength, abilities and items while doing so (RPG style). He then goes back and forward between various realms and the real world while plotting and fighting to increase strength and survive. Between each journey is a lobby of kind where he can trade and train, he is forced to enter into the next realm so he can't just quit after a few ones where he has gained strength.

The MC is a tank style of character that soaks damage to win fights. It has a large focus on using resources smartly instead of just straight up fighting since the MC is weaker than many other characters.

Biggest downside is that there are a lot of explanations. 2/3 of a chapter can be the description of an enemy and its abilities, which the MC needs to know in order to have a chance of winning. Giving us that information is probably to allow us to come up with our own plan in killing that and comparing it to what the MC does.

Editing also got a bit worse at volume 4. Might be that they go back and fix stuff after each volume which would explain it.

5. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Haa the MC is such a unlucky bastard , I mean come on all of this harry potter arc for nothing at all(~40 chapters ) , author you're so mean

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  6. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly think he gained a lot. Any flat % increase to things is worth a lot.

He will likely gain a lot of points for exploration rate once he leaves the realm as well. Sadly the author insists on using Insight a lot to decrease his points.

7. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    He spent 70chapters in order to gain 5% in accuracy and evasion , I've understood that it's slow paced but come on lol
    Well , right about %increase is worth a lot , but it's not even exclusive(or late game where it's worth a lot ) , everyone that has a nightmare imprint will have it sooner or later (and the legend point is just there to balance the charmless MC)
    Well I hope there will be a turnover with beckam , maybe he's the emprisoned devil or something and will reward him , if not there will be one more request to add the ntr tag

Yeah he used insight like 8times only on the phylosopher stone , author stahp

I also hope the next mission will be in a battlefield

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
  8. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow ok it's maybe worth it

9. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Just the 1 stats to all but charm is insane. Then he also has a utility point and quest speed multiplier in his assistant. If he can keep him happy and alive it is probably worth more than that dinosaur. :eek:

10. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop playing diablo3 where every % matter lol , he gained 20stats in 2 movies , don't really see why the author even bothered about that 1 stat

I still would have liked a T-rex almost immortal through the philosopher stone (maybe , a 40 intel stone req that grant physique wuut ?) , add rocket launcher on it and it's a B horror movie

Well yeah the author must have felt bad avout charm since 80% of the novel is talks and the MC isn't even good at it ,so whooop summon that have capabilities similar to someone with 99charm yolo

Still would have liked to see what the bag does , even if he will never get it.

chestnut likes this.
  11. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    That bag was likely the storage of the soul of the goblin. That he then afterwards meet up with. At least that is my guess.

Author directly stated (through MC guess) that stats can be gained by training and so on while you are near the realm of a human. Once you go further it is very hard to train them. So his gain should slow down outside of what he adds through the system. Then the +1 to stats are massive, especially str where he can now resist explosive damage to a higher level, allowing for more tanking.

(I do not play Diablo 3, though almost all RPGs share that % gains are insane late game.)

12. DorbenRS

DorbenRS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that he's quite rough with the females.

I like equality.

13. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that he has ranked up. Will the next random place he is sent be insanely hard or is it truly random? Going back to the potter world to finish up his quest might be worth a lot as well. Interesting choices for the next world.

14. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the new movie is alien ?

A movie in space...

Damn this cliff

15. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    No its starship troopers.
    Actually star ship troopers. similar to Terror Infinity.

16. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    The pet steal a soul item in front of the MC and the MC doesn't care?!
    The MC is such a wuss

17. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    How refreshing to read a novel where the MC incur losses instead of getting literally everything and then some more because of plot armor.

MC is still taking a bit too many risks imho, but I'm glad he chose the other tank over 3 attribute points and a treacherous hoe.

Reef already proved he's reliable and 120 something total attributes is obviously much more than 3, and that's not even counting his other abilities plus the information and experience he has, which is what the MC needs the most.

18. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the MC just call a niggur dickus "small toy"?

19. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it should be pretty obvious that if you still receive Utility Points even though you can't take them out there will be a use for them.

20. Takumi168

Takumi168 『Forever Alone Guild』『Boredom sect』『Merchant』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol no wonder he has 0 charm look at how he's treating the girl