LCD The Wolf Lord's Lady

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SeiraJLoyard, Mar 6, 2017.

1. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was surprised that there wasn't already an existing thread for this novel, thus I created one! ^-^v

Ok, so I was surprised with what just happened with this recent chapter! I was honestly really excited, cause I thought that this time they'll be able to have they weren't able to have before....but then this happens! The beginning of the chapter was as expected, and I even felt a little for the poor guy Wil, but then it ends with the announcement of Kaid's Death? When I read that, I was in such denial that it took me a moment and a couple re-reads to actual digest that he died >< i really hope that isn't the case though

P.S. Is there anyone who's read ahead enough to at least let me know if Kaid survived or not? If he doesn't...is there a good reason to continue? Cause this current scenario is making me really sad and makes me want to drop the novel... and I don't wanna cause I really do like the characters TTATT

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Ko

Ko "The Corrupted Queen"

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry.

3. SeiraJLoyard

SeiraJLoyard Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah it's fine, just when I created the thread it was right after I read it, so I was a lot more emotional, now that it's been awhile, I can wait lol

4. isecai

isecai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read it, and it's really good! I think there's a happy ending awaiting, as promised by the author.

Somehow it feels like a self fulfillment, but it handles the emotions so good that I found myself sobbing more than once. The inner turmoil of the main character feels real. And usually, I don't like that much of an age gap, but it feels like a love between two souls instead of two people! That particular farewell, in front of the graves, is really, really heartwrenching. Q_Q

I hope there'll be continuation soon. Q_Q

5. Misscandies

Misscandies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad this thread exist.

Can you give me summary of this novel?
    I start read the manga but it's still too early to know the whole story except the women is rebirth with her previous memory intact.

rock.doll likes this.