This Monkey King would like to ask...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by XiaXuan, May 25, 2017.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Outlander!

I though his title was God Emperor in reference to Star Wars?
    Now... this is worth the bait; must bite!

2. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    Well shit... how the fuck is the military going to "end" an immortal?
    Wait... doesn't PH have demons or slayers?

3. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    This Daoist is called Uncreated Darkness and wonders if you're the same Wu Kong from Red Packet Server?:coffee:

4. XiaXuan

XiaXuan The Handsome and Awesome Monkey King

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho, No. This Monkey King is This Monkey King and no one else. Where is this imposter you speak of ?

Damyabo likes this.
  5. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno how he is killed but some say that bullets don't work on him. But there was a time that he had removed his amulet and got shot but the people or family of his said that his soul just transferred to his son and possesed him. So he then taken revenge of that shooter... I know that your saying it sarciscitally but I know know of rumors heard from my friend who used to be somewhere. On some mountain which I forgot. Also it's just rumors no need to get offensive about it rumors or legends or myths are somewhat the same.

6. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way dude since your talking about demons and stuff I would like to say that I ssomewhat experienced getting hunted by a monster called mananangal in ph that was when I was a 1st year hs dormitory boy... And it was 1 am that time cause I was at some internet shop playing games before school starts at Monday anyway it was when I was Walking back to the dorm house that I flet being followed also hears some giant wing bat noises but I don't see shit when I looked for it around me and it was fucking loud too after that I ran into my dorm and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water a senior of mine was there too... Having fallen asleep studying. But when I got nearer he woke up and then we heard some scratching noise on his window then the me who was paranoid that time thinking it was that bat monster got scares and told him my experience about being followed and then we went to check his room only to find his window screen got torn apart good thing though was that his window has iron bars in them like a prison. After knowing that I immediately loose all color in my face just like my senior who was shivering badly praying to be safe well after that I went to my room getting a blanket covering myself with it. Ducking creepy experience... Oh also when I was watching the night sky in the school I freaking saw an ufo just like in the movies it's fbreaking circle ship with colored lights circling about above the cafeteria... My schoolmates said it was just a plane but what fucking plane circles in the sky for a long time Near the freaking. Building. It was literally front of us. Some much bizarre tthings in this world... Lol
    True story

7. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the long post

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  8. XiaXuan

Reading List:
    Link
    That manananggal thing, its a flying severed head right? In Malaysia it was known as Penanggal literally meaning Stripper. Weird name for a demon. The Penanggal actually a woman that practice black magic and had a backlash. During day, she look like a normal person, but by night, she rips her heads in order to hunt unlucky fellows. You can recognize a Penanggal by looking at her neck as it bears a line that indicates her head had been reattached.

9. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I originate from hell!

There are many special things in hell, you should totally visit us sometime! We have:
    1. Lots of souls constantly making wonderful background noises as the suffer eternally.
    2. Fires hot enough to melt anything in the universe! They're wonderful for heating baths up!
    3. Places cold enough to make the Saints from Saint Seiya that use ice colder than the absolute 0 freeze! Nice for hot summers!
    4. Barbeques made out of corpses of the most evil people you'll ever meet!
    5. Wonderful soul juices to assure you're never thirsty!
    Visit hell now! Offer only available until the end of eternity! Come now and gain a free ticket to fight @God 's army in the day of the apocalypse! \(^^)/

XiaXuan likes this.
  10. momonga143

Reading List:
    Link
    Not a severed head but a flying half body of a female

11. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol no. It's not a severe head. XD
    The manananggal is a female mythological creature here in PH and always capable of severing its upper torso and sprouting huge bat-like wings to fly into the night in search of its victims. They usually prey pregnant women, they like to eat those fetuses. While the severed lower torso is left standing, and is the more vulnerable of the two halves. They say that if you sprinkle salt, smear crushed garlic or ash on top of the standing torso is fatal. The upper torso then would not be able to rejoin itself and would perish by sunrise.

momonga143 likes this.
  12. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm from the land of the computer chip and the internet. The current specialties are tech and being something of a melting pot (all sorts of restaurants)

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  13. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
    *cough* nuts...if you know what I mean...

14. Sangnz

Sangnz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Originated in the UK, nothing special about it now but once we had the largest Empire in the world and America wouldn't exist without us for which we are deeply sorry (j/ks)
    Currently living in New Zealand so yeah the Lord of the Rings is about it :p

Salexe likes this.
  15. hondatadakatsu

hondatadakatsu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm from the US. I guess I'll tell you something special about my state, Florida, but it's kind of a gross fact. Don't ask me why I know it...

We have a higher public masturbation rate than all the other states combined. I mean, we're generally known for attracting all kinds of weirdos and weird news stories, but I think that takes the cake.

16. Chrono Vlad

Chrono Vlad 『Banned From Drinking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not a Daoist or Fiend God but do you want some Terrorists?

Khajiit_Is_Innocent likes this.
  17. XiaXuan

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure, I'll take my chances.