Spoiler Thousand Face Demonic Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    When will misunderstand solve between ss and myq

2. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    SS and MQY will be together in the end? Or SS will die before that could happen? Will both discover the truth?

And I want now more about that Countess, she will continue be a annoying girl?

Wulin likes this.
  3. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What will happen in the next chapters? Which arc is? And when did MC notice that ML is a person that she knows?

4. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL'ed some more... Guess who cried to her father that LQW was "bullying" her at the Night King's house? It's our favorite cannon fodder gun girl (s**** little Countess)!

Wulin likes this.
  5. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with Tang Family (? I can't remember if is family or clan or other)? That MC wants documents so is looking for?

Regalia1896 and Wulin like this.
  6. Luyan

Luyan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!! And how did she get the documents and reopened the case? Can you tell me more about it?

Regalia1896 likes this.
  7. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read that far... SOS! veteran spoilers, are you out there? Help us, please!
    Edit: Currently about to undergo GTL (Google Translate Lobotomy) Wish me luck!
    :blobhero::blobsmilehappyeyes::aww::blobsalt:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    wafflebeauty, shelvibie17 and Luyan like this.
  8. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Things come to a head when SS "dies" and LQW exposes what happened all those years ago in front of many officials (including Li Minister, which is a risky move). The daughter of Li Minister, who MYQ married, is behind it all. She had her manservant guy, who had the same face as MYQ, disguise himself as MYQ, go to her home and fake it all. He then took the girl far away (after she cut off relations with her father at his request) and sold her to a brothel. It should also be noted he married her secretly under "MYQ's name or something along those lines. Then Li daughter turned around and faked a letter to MYQ saying she (SS) ran away with another man, and was happy and in love. Heartbroken, he decided to wed Li daughter, who was there (just a convenient woman he didn't want to sleep with). Once this is all exposed, and LQW brings out the guy (who looks exactly like MYQ and is recognized as being in Li daughter's employ) officials start talking, the case of SS & MYQ is under investigation, and the cruelty of Li daughter is exposed, losing a lot of face for Li Minister. Of course the officials try to wipe each other's a**es so MYQ is also blamed for not believeing in his love, and posthumous blame is put on SS for the same reason (not recognizing her love). All the same, Li daughter is sentenced to a temple for 10 years or something to atone for her crimes, and MYQ steps down from his post and goes into seclusion. Li daughter is still happy, and doesn't regret it, as now SS is dead and she is still "Mrs. Mu", and he has no other options besides her. MYQ is consumed with grief for the conditions SS faced and how she died wanting revenge on him.
    Psych! SS is actually alive, but LQW fed her medicine that made her appear dead (think Juliet from "Romeo and Juliet"). SS wanted this to get "revenge" on MYQ and to disappear from him on her terms. She retreats back to their hometown to die, despite LQW telling her she could possibly be cured. Also MYQ retreats to their hometown as well, intent on atoning to the end in the last place where they were happy. LQW is notified of this, but rather than warn SS (or stop MYQ) she decides to watch how it all plays out.

wafflebeauty, Poor_Hero, riyo and 5 others like this.
  9. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the son massacre the family in the first place?

10. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so I'm a little embarassed... I'm overlapping some reasons for revenge here... There are two massacres from the Li family
    The Jade store one (which is the reason why Li son is killed gruesomely) and the Tang massacre (which is far more elaborate and deep-seeded).
    Well... *gets ready to rant* This piece of shit young man took a fancy to the manager of the jade store LQW opened (remember how I said she was the shadow owner, so she needs a public face) Liu Ruyi, who is beautiful and therefore must be his. Piece of shit son cant handle the word "NO" very well and hires people to destroy the store, but they are discovered, fight breaks out and everyone from the store is massacred. The entire thing is covered up by the Li Minister, who then sends the shit stain son to the town where LQW is staying to wait for it all to die down. That's why he gets axed.
    I believe the Tang family case is one of a blood debt owed. for clarification, I suggest page two of this spoiler thread (@smr85's second comment) but the short version is that the Tang family was massacred by the Li family, who had the help of the Luo (shitty dad) and Ruan (shitty stepmother) families, and the Ning family (LQW's mother's family) was unable to stop it, despite knowing. The Ning family was also destroyed, leaving no support for LQW's mother in the following years.

11. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, sorry for my previously faulty post. MTL is hard to understand... also I jumbled the information. :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::facepalm:
    Below is a quote of someone quoting my faulty info
    I feel much of the shame right now, because I was so confident... Ah, I guess I should always double check from now on.

riyo and shelvibie17 like this.
  12. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont feel so stressed out of it....
    I think anyone already thankful of you because you still give us a spoiler because MTL is really hard to do....

Regalia1896 likes this.
  13. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the masked guy that appear in the last translated chapter? Is it Feng Yege? No right?

14. IamMeowChie

IamMeowChie 『Gone to secluded place』 『Master Nef's Pet Kitty』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow. . .
    LQW ish good

15. misae

misae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not Feng Yege. It's a new guy!

16. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    How important is this character? Is he likable?

17. misae

misae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember him being important, he's kind of likeable?

kaguya0401 likes this.
  18. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he appear more in the story? After this arc?
    Oh right, I wanted ask, does MC have any friends?

19. misae

misae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he does and MC gets a friend after the auction.

20. Ashie

Ashie *Hides*

Reading List:
    Link
    MC gets a friend? How and who? Can you tell about him/her?