Novel Transmigrator meets Reincarnator II

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Regalia1896, Sep 19, 2017.

?

Should I add Transmigrator meets Reincarnator 2 to my Wattpad account?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2018.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IDK (you do you boo)

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so this is an idea I've been toying with for a few days (since reading History's Strongest Senior Brother and then Transmigrator meets Reincarnator). I don't know if I'm good enough to keep it going, but I want some feedback at least on the idea.
    Full Title: Transmigrator meets Reincarnator II: Calculating Seductress meets Black Belly Rival
    P.S.: I think I'll update every Saturday.
    Notice of my unscheduled break. For more information, please check the Chapter 20 Spoiler

Synopsis:

Modern woman Xia Meixiang was an avid fan of Xuanhuan novels. After reading a recommended novel her net-friend sent her, she found herself cursing out the entire plot of the novel after just one read. Two reads and she was ready to throttle her same-name character. After three, she blasted the author on the forum. Feeling rejuvenated from venting her frustrations with this dog-food novel, she went to sleep…
    And woke up in the body of “Xia Meixiang” the character from the dog-food harem novel. Faced with the destiny of becoming a cannon fodder villain up against a self-righteous protagonist, Xia Meixiang now must navigate the world of a Xuanhuan novel to find a way to reverse her “great fortune” of being chased by wannabe heroes and their merry sister-wives, schemed against by the white lotus that is her twisted cousin, and fend off her black-belly self-proclaimed fiance!

Hubby: My wife, join me in conquering the world?

Meixiang: Darling….I’m busy calculating the debts of those who try and frame me! F*** OFF!!!

Genre (subject to change): Xuanhuan (of course), Action (gonna try), Drama (yeah), Comedy (gonna try), Mature (*coughcough* snusnu *coughcough*) Romance (...yeah)

Levels of Cultivation

Table of Contents

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  2. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    Prologue| Symptoms of Ranting may Cause Transmigration

“Good work, Xia Meixiang.” Supervisor Liu Fei Fei proclaimed in the empty Sales Department of DD Company.
    Xia Meixiang smiled contentedly to herself, stretching her waist if not for the first time in the last two hours.
    “Are you going straight home?” Supervisor Liu asked, making small talk.
    “Mn.” XMX made a sound of confirmation. “I should feed my cat soon, or he’ll find his way into the wires to spite me.”
    Supervisor Liu laughed goodnaturedly. The older woman was used to hearing stories of Xia Meixiang’s cat Little Prince.
    “Well, see you tomorrow.” Xia Meixiang said when they parted ways in the elevator.
    “Be careful, there’ve been recent break-ins.” Supervisor Liu called on a final warning.
    “Okay,” Xia Meixiang agreed.
    Xia Meixiang took two buses to get the cozy apartment she called home. The commute was long, but the rent was cheap and the neighborhood was friendly enough.
    Waiting at the bus stop for the last stop, Xia Meixiang’s phone vibrated. A casual glance at the screen provoked a roll of her eyes.
    <150Push_Ups> I’m sorry about the castration.
    The message was very misleading to ordinary people, but to Xia Meixiang, it only got a snort.
    <150Push_Ups> was her internet friend of five years. A goofball who often recommended Xuanhuan novels to her, the person was definitely a character in real life. Xia Meixiang had never met them in person, but they were very chatty online.
    Usually, Xia Meixiang would be pleased to hear from <150Push_Ups>, but after last week’s fiasco, Xia Meixiang was only willing to chew them out.
    As a lover of Xuanhuan fantasy novels, Xia Meixiang was someone who valued a finished product more than anything else. Knowing this fact, <150Push_Ups> recommended a “good story” for her like a “good friend”. Expect the author castrated it like a demon lord.
    The novel was promising, flourishing, and filled with amazing world building and deep subplot. The hero, a young sword cultivator, left home to search for his kidnapped younger sister. Toiling through hardship and pain, dedicated to finding his younger sister, the young hero assembled a harem of women who supported him. In the arc where the author dropped it, most of the women left after the young hero was nearly killed by his rival, a hardheaded and apathetic cultivator who sought to turn his sister into his puppet-wife. The young hero had fallen into the Abyssal Realm and the follow-up chapter for the thrilling scene was a notice from the dog s*** author!
    After she’d expressed her dissatisfaction with their recommendation, <150Push_Ups> had tried to gain forgiveness in anyway shape or form.
    To be quite honest, Xia Meixiang had gotten over the incident fairly quickly, but she wouldn’t tell them that. She wondered how they would plead for forgiveness now?
    <150Push_Ups> Wu wu~ Master PlumSauce, please forgive Little Push. Little Push really did bad~ Here is a novel Little Push highly recommends, ah
    Enclosed in the message was a link to a website with which she was familiar. The novel the link opened up to- Transcending through the Immortal Heavens- seemed well enough.
    The bus came and Xia Meixiang stepped on, deciding to read the proposed apology.
    “Ongoing...motherfu… whatever.” Xia Meixiang sighed. There were roughly 1 200 chapters. By the time she finished her “process” there should be 50 more chapters if the author’s speed was anything to go by.
    Along the ride to her transfer stop, Xia Meixiang’s face darkened, her lips pinching into a thin line. Stomping out of the bus a stop too early, Xia Meixiang wanted to scream. She decided to eat some food outside, rather than go home and cook.
    Pushing into homey restaurant, Xia Meixiang sat down and ordered the largest meal set on the menu. The waiter gave her a strange look, but one glare from her set him off to dutifully fulfill his job.
    Xia Meixiang made quite a sight stuffing all that food into her mouth. A beauty eating braised pork and rice was one thing, an angry beauty eating braised pork with chicken dumplings, rice, noodles and boneless salted fish was another. The waitstaff clearly thought she’d been jilted!
    Xia Meixiang could care less; she ate furiously and heartily, her eyes never leaving the screen of her phone as she reread the novel in the browser. “100! 50! Push! Ups!” she seethed under her breath as a waiter hurried by.
    The waiter nearly jumped. Why did he have to do 150 push ups? He finished basic training, he swore he really did!
    She swiftly typed out a message for <150Push_Ups> sweetly (*cough cough*) telling him to keep his dog s*** to himself! Then she logged into her account on the website to see what people were saying about this novel.
    Xia Meixiang was surprised to see nothing but glowing praise in the most liked comments section for the novel. Opening up all comments she found very few criticisms on the novel. Xia Meixiang almost vomited blood at the most recent comment.
    <||CutieF@p109||> *picks nose* My waifu Ling-Ling is being naughty again~ She told a little lie to get into Hero’s pants.
    “Ling-Ling” aka “Golden Treasure Ling-Ling” was one of the hero’s harem members Xia Ling-Er, and one with the most fleshed out backstory, considering several arcs are centered around her family and its demise. “Xia Ling-Er” is what many people could describe as a user and abuser. Through careful reading, any sane person would be able to see that “Xia Ling-Er” was a slang white lotus/ green tea b****. She skirted all the trouble she created by pushing it onto the head of others, most notably her older cousin “Xia Meixiang”.
    Thinking of “Xia Meixiang”, the real Xia Meixiang wanted to vomit more blood. If there was anyone more infuriating than “Xia Ling-Er” it was “Xia Meixiang”. Despite the numerous hardships her cousin put her through, she stuck to the woman like glue, believing in anything that “Xia Ling-Er” said. It was only when the group “accidentally” abandoned her in the Frozen Mountain range that “Xia Meixiang” realized her cousin had betrayed her- too bad there was not enough sense in her head to know what else to do.
    Before taking a look at herself and finding where she was lacking (i.e. her brain) she tried to go head-to-head with “Xia Ling-Er” and failed. But that didn’t stop her; she teamed up with multiple people and still never managed to defeat her white lotus cousin. In the end, she became cannon fodder, as the hero sacrificed her to save “Xia Ling-Er” from an evil cultivator who wanted to refine her body into a puppet for his pleasure.
    She shuddered thinking about how ruthless “Xia Ling-Er” was. And yet, no fans batted an eyelash at her unprecedented abuse of her cousin. Instead, they praised her like she was a saint.
    Inexplicably, Xia Meixiang felt rage well up in her body, despite herself. She shut off her browser on her phone and instead checked the bus schedule. She could just make it in time for the last bus, if she left right then.
    Gulping down the glass of water, she paid at the front and shot off to the bus stop.
    Tapping her feet in an irritated manner, Xia Meixiang found herself unable to put it out of her mind. Compelled beyond her reasons, she recalled the browser page and went directly to the comments section.
    <||True_Plum_Fragrance19XX||> Hey author! I demand you change her name!!! I refuse to share even a character with this kind of shameful slut!!! This “Golden Wife” Ling-whatever needs to stop her Holy Mary act and let Xia Meixiang die!!!!! One less smudge on the name Xia Meixiang :angry emoji:x5
    Seated on the bus going home, Xia Meixiang refreshed her browser every so often to amuse herself with the rest of the fanbases comments. It seemed that many diehard fans were rushing in defense of “Xia Ling-Er”.

<||Little&hit69||> Hey, leave my Golden Wifey alone!!! Im warning you! Xia Ling-Er is my BABY!!!
    <||CutieF@p109||> *picks nose* If you don’t like my incompetent wifey, then leave.
    <||R1CEB0WL0089686||> Starting petition to get author to kill her off gruesomely. Wanna sign, just give me your bank account number
    She snickered under her breath. “Braindead masses…” she sneered. She received some strange looks from other passengers, but what was that to someone who was used to the condescending gazes of others.
    After she got off of the bus a few stops later, she took the short trip to her apartment reread the chapters and comments from others. Some were calling for her to delete her account, a few wanted her to apologize in blood. There were several who wanted her address so they could send her self-help books for being a woman…
    Xia Meixiang snorted indelicately. How to be a woman? Seh bet they didn’t even know how to be one themselves? Were these people really brain dead? Had the zombie apocalypse come while she toiled away at work?
    Once inside her small apartment, she tossed her phone and purse to one side and called for Little Prince. Kicking off her shoes, she went to the kitchen to serve Little Prince his food.
    “Nya~h…” the three year old white folded ear cat cat named Little Prince made an appearance as soon as the food was in his bowl.
    Xia Meixiang took a hot shower and brushed her teeth, her mind wandering back to the story. She gave a cold snort. That Xia Meixiang character was too pitiful for words, even for a Xuanhuan story.
    Yawning, Xia Meixiang picked up her phone to put it on the charger and found that the number of down votes on her comment had multiplied by more than five.
    <||R1CEB0WL0089686||> Offering a reward for the address of this @TruePlum_Fragrance19XX
    <||IAmA%$*&Robot||> Someone disable this hater’s account!
    <||HeavenlyD%$k47||> Don’t blame my wifey for Xia Meixiang’s stupid behavior. The slut deserves all she gets.
    <||Pervy1nternetGodd903||> @True_Plum_Fragrance19XX if you hate it so much, why not stop reading it *picks nose* no one will miss you
    The comments went on like this until Xia Meixiang felt like the world was one big joke! Xia Meixiang frowned shrewdly at the stream of comments. Grunting once, she let her thumbs type out one last message in response before she plugged in her phone and turned in for the night.
    “...Braindead people should learn their place…” muttered little reader Xia Meixiang, snuggling deep into the covers of her bed.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  3. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    Good luck.

Regalia1896 likes this.
  4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good~ The writing is excellent and the premise is interesting, so looking forward to reading this :blobmelt::blobmelt:.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    Regalia1896 likes this.
  5. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    Isnt reincarnation a type of transmigration? So its transmigrator meets a fellow transmigrator

Regalia1896 likes this.
  6. TH3unknown

TH3unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they are different

Regalia1896 likes this.
  7. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    You better continue this.. This is awesome af

craz and HoneyKiss like this.
  8. MysticDreams

MysticDreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess in the tags, some authors use reincarnation quite loosely. Reincarnation tends to be rebirth of the soul in the same world. Transmigration is the rebirth or travelling of the soul into a different world.

Actually even with the Transmigrator meets Reincarnator, it's actually kind of incorrect as well. Because the ML didn't really reincarnate. It's more like he time traveled back into the past with all his memories. It isn't actually reincarnation because his soul didn't go into a new body or whatever

Regalia1896 likes this.
  9. Regalia1896

Reading List:
    Link
    The title can still technically work, because the original!FL also reincarnated into the same world as our!MC, but a different body... She really covered all her bases.

10. Cheng

Cheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Difference: transmigration is jumping from one place to another, while reincarnation is staying in the same place, just different starting point.

Regalia1896 likes this.
  11. Jine

Jine Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So good so good *sparkles eyes*

Regalia1896 likes this.
  12. lottie

lottie I am who I am

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be waiting for more!

Regalia1896 likes this.
  13. Doc11

Doc11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope you continue, the novel sounds interesting

Regalia1896 likes this.
  14. Ryve16

Reading List:
    Link
    AMissingLinguist, Jine and lottie like this.
  15. Puckling8

Puckling8 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is really good! I hope you continue the story.

Regalia1896 likes this.
  16. Cheng

Cheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regalia1896 likes this.
  17. Jine

Jine Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Ryve16

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, your definition of transmigration isnt entirely wrong. Its just in the context its being used in made your definition lacking. Your definition is more into the migration aspect (might as well call it teleportation). As for the reincarnation definition...i cant tell...after all in the karmic cycle, reincarnation would not put you in the same place as before.

19. Cheng

Cheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is my new understanding of transmigration and reincarnation. Transmigration: After death, the soul will go possess a different body and may or may not have their previous memory. Might be a brand new body, or might be a recently deceased body. Might even be a body with a current soul inside of it. Reincarnation: A brand new start with with a brand new body, however, your previous karma will affect your new life's fortune and luck.

20. Ryve16

Reading List:
    Link
    well first one is another form of transmigration called possession. just remember, transmigration is the movement of the soul from one body to another. if a novel says that the MC's souls "transmigrated" to a "recently deceased" body, that is correct. if a novel says that the MC "reincarnated" in a "recently deceased" body, that is wrong, that is possession (a lot of reincarnation CN have this issue).

As for the second one, if you're gonna add karma, then that is reincarnation through the karmic cycle, yes. There are differences in beliefs with different religions and groups. One of these differences is the karmic cycle which believes in karma and rebirth (reincarnation). FYI, if someone remembers there previous life then that can be considered from Buddhism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reincarnation (check early Jainism, Hinduism and Buddhism)

AMissingLinguist likes this.