Spoiler Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Sep 15, 2017.

1. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is only revealed near the end. Her mother was apparently the emperor's lover, and was taken in by the Second Master of House Yingguo later. It's hinted that the reason why the Second Master didn't treat her well was due to her being pregnant with the emperor's child and the Second Master having to raise someone else's child.

However, MC doesn't quite believe this herself and doesn't acknowledge the emperor as her father.

2. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This ScumFL is the one who is a maid working under TransFL plotting to get the ReinML?

3. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I think not. After all it is said at the start that the same maid tried to get the ReinML from the novel plot. (mind that I have yet to read the newest chapters)

Shizun likes this.
  4. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember her saying to herself that since ReinML is not interested in TransFL, she has a chance.

5. timebun

Reading List:
    Link
    ScumFL is the reincarnated bad female lead. TransFL took her original body, so she reincarnated into one of the grandmother's maids. She doesn't make an appearance until much later though.

One of TransFL's maids, Fuyan, is eyeing ReinML and thinking of getting between the main couple.

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. It's one of those girls who want to marry up and thinks it's ok to seduce the ML because of "feelings"

7. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give the summary for the next couple of chapters?

8. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    it was already given....

9. timebun

Reading List:
    Link
    ReinML saves an imperial princess, saving his brother's life in the process, then goes off to the army. TransFL has to avoid one of the disasters she's read about in the original story: falling into the water at some noble's birthday banquet. However, she falls into another trap set by the very same imperial princess that ReinML saved, who wants to become ReinML's wife instead. TransFL somehow ends up in the middle of a wager between noble madams, split into two sides. Of course, she's going to win by... cooking up some delicious longevity peach buns. XD

10. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    thank q....

11. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody give me a clue as to when He Changdi stops being an ass? At what chapter can I wait for? I'm getting too irritated at his pettiness. I understand it must have been terrible but the way he treats her is ridiculous.

Blique and lazynoodles like this.
  12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll take a while lol. He starts getting a bit better when they start to fall in lurveeeee. Then he becomes hopelessly obsessed about her and pretty much whipped. So... I guess around 100-200 chapters in?

Trust me, you'll start feeling he isn't overboard with his behavior when we meet the Scum!FL with her mask off and after we get to the parts revealing more of what he went through. It's affected his personality/behavior something terrible. In fact, it's a miracle he fell in love with Trans!FL even though he thought she was still 'Chu Lian.' He actually has something like PTSD trauma when encountering 'Chu Lian,' until some action by Trans!FL dispels the impression and he sticks to her (he's very, very glad quite often that Trans!FL is his wife and not Scum!FL).

13. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha that's cute. Send prayers to the heavens, He Changdi. You have been saved :blobxd: Thanks :D

14. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give a hint as to how he changes his view of her? Was there a particular instance where he realizes that she's very different from his past wife?

15. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It.. took awhile. But mostly after transFL made a journey to the north to save him/his army and (unknowingly) camp (survival wise) with him. He realized thay he had been unfair to her + she never did/shown anything similar to the originalFL.

kurohamukami, riyo, Ease and 5 others like this.
  16. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    You recall what chapter that was?

17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, it's as Pafs says. The romance is quite gradual because Rein!ML for the longest time believed Trans!FL was 'Chu Lian' and we all know how he feels about 'Chu Lian.' Even when he falls in love, all he knows is that this 'Chu Lian' is a bit different and one he doesn't want to lose.

He only finds out that Trans!FL and 'Chu Lian' the Scum!FL are actually different people during the incident that got Scum!FL shut up in a dungeon and Scum!FL was trash-talking Trans!FL. You can bet he was relieved they were different people, because now he can rightfully hate (and finish off) Scum!FL to his heart's content.

18. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn: I feel so much anticipation right now.

ravenjaz and scriptor like this.
  19. Pafs

Pafs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't get this part:

I finished the MTL but I still don't get who the middle aged (?) pudgy woman Xiao Bojian sleeps with. I thought that was reincarnated original!FL that fed him future cheats but.. not?

20. timebun

Reading List:
    Link
    That was an influential noble wife that Xiao Bojian slept with for money + influence. He did a lot of distasteful things for the sake of power.

kurohamukami, Myross17, Ease and 2 others like this.