LCD True Martial World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Evilnemesis7, Dec 15, 2015.

1. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so excited for this arc. I wish he'd use his energy vision more since he'll be able to touch upon high class daos and closer to daos of origin with it. He was going through space where he could see the entire universe. That's the perfect time for energy vision

2. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I was under the impression that the 1 World Stone was what tipped the scales in the NN's favour as the final bit it needed to survive the 1st tribulation after decades-centuries of gathering "Heavenly Treasures". I also assume the 100 World Stones have to be split between YY's Draco First Gold Avatar to train his TSD sabre, 9-axis body tempering technique he just got, GEHS Yang-laws and the NN. the supply of world stones shrinks down pretty quickly with so many Magikarps to raise.

3. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think world stones are used to train laws. They're used to improve your cultivation. So you'd have the NN, true essence cultivation, and body cultivation.

4. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Right *facepalms*:oops: I meant GEHS essence cultivation.

Not just that, this is the perfect place for the PCC to store up/manipulate Chaos Energy to further temper YY's Seamless Body & Pure Yang meridians.

5. Varius

Varius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Wondering what's the cultivation stages after the heaven ascension realm...??

Supremacy realm??? .. Don't think so.

6. capsunica

capsunica 『VOID DRAGON』

Reading List:
    Link
    probably heaven ascension<-something realm <- supremacy??

7. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    i think supremacy is just a title like "peerless emperor" it only represents the level of power and not an actual cultivation realm

DubZer0 likes this.
  8. Varius

Varius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe divine lord?.. Just by looking from the translator patreon page..

9. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    How long has YY been cultivating/since he found PC? Considering that most of the time he spent in practically dessert when it comes to resources and now he should spent roughly same amount of time in practically treasure trove...

10. bob3002

bob3002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he's in his early thirties now? He got the PCC when he was 12. So the trials (if they finish) will double his total cultivation time. I hope the author's done enough world-building and we get some awesome developments soon.

11. DeathStroke96

DeathStroke96 『President of Sindria Trading Co.』『Uncle』『GOD』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm that youth in black in the latest chapter - his identity is quite fishy, i wonder who he is... (maybe a member of the phantasm sect - maybe not)... the chaotic laws do seem like a great chance for yy energy vision to see them properly as well as seize the chance to improve his laws!! this thing with the youth in black sort of reminds me of that yin guy that tried to possess LXT in the azure lord tower and was burned by YY yang flames - and the thing was with him, that he was from an enemy sect so...

12. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, that's just another young genius showing off his skills & comprehension of laws by bringing mortal animals into danger or someone cautious doing the "canary in a coal mine" thing.

13. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    If Yi Yun starts to grasp origin daos, he'll be so powerful

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Based off of what I remember from martial world, it's likely this supremacy is two realms above heaven ascension. Their version of Saint lord

15. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how strong do you think Crimson Firmament is and the Emperesses? Cause I was thinking that Supremacy would be 3 realms above heaven ascension and so Crimson firmament would probably be in the late stages of the realm but above heaven ascension and the Empresses would be in the beginning or middle stages of the realm 2 realms above Heaven Ascension and so Supremacy would be 3 realms higher. I realize this sounds a bit confusing but I don't know the name of the realms so this is allI can do lol

16. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also feel that during this trail the Nine Neonate will definitely go through its second tribulation. For one thing it has been pushed back for a long time and if it has to happen soon then it will happen during this trail since it has a great environment.

17. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to agree. Considering NN, it wasn't that powerful to begin with. If (or when if you prefer) YY improves his yang laws and level, Crow will be much more useful (+ if there is such thing as synergy between crow totem and movement technique). That dragon power he recently obtained should become much more powerful as well considering he is yet to master it. On the other hand, NN is becoming more and more obsolete.

18. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    More trash talk ahead.

19. Nyamsus

Nyamsus Life is full of shit and we live in it

Reading List:
    Link
    men of white fox clan is somewhat beautiful and delicate....
    Flame me if i wrong... those guys most likely cultivate "Bashful smile"
    and cause the dao heart of these lonely disciple to waver

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  20. Plural

Plural Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yet another trash chapter. One whole chapter for the White Fox clan just to step out of the cruiser.

VixenKiss and jackateonetoo like this.