Spoiler True Star

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading everything there. I can't believe Albert has a daughter..... ugh, now I'm really curious about the AlbertxTF love route now
    Edit: unfortunately, positivelyaddicted hasn't TL Charles's movie yet. Based on the timeline of her other posting, it should've been up by now, I wonder what's wrong
    Meaning, you read the whole thing?

2. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the chapter or the volume so i'll just write what comes to me.
    So after the True Star show (this part is already translated), Tang was selected to play in a movie with Gino in New York (i think). They were to play in a movie where the MC is homosexual. During the filming Gino start to have feeling for Tang Feng because he is like his "friend/rival" Tang Fienes. Gino tried to press his love toward Tang Feng (trying to steal a kiss) but he was rejected. LTC was jealous (at least). Charles did not appear much in this volume.
    once the movie is done, Tang Feng cames back to China, even if the movie was acclaimed worldwide, Chinese gouvnment and press decide to censor this movie because of its homosexuality. So even if Tang is popular in the world, in China he is still unknow.
    After this movie Tang Feng decide to change the style, he selected a new movie, this one takes place in south asia/jungle. And Tang play a fat male. So for a month Tang did no sport and eat as much as he can. So when Charles came back to china, he found a fat Tang Feng, at first he was disgusted, but soon he find Tang Feng's 'meat' good to grab, and he start to really appreciate the 'new Tang Feng' (it was hilarous to see a Charles that express his disgust and soon after was fond of the chubby Tang Feng.

So, Tang Feng goes to the south asia to do his movie. The people who played with him disregard him (for essentialy his fat body) but soon realise Tang Feng can play well. the interesting part was when the crowd was taken hostage by some mercenary/vilain/gang. They put Tang Feng and co in a cave. Tang Feng was treated relativly well compared to his follow companion (since he have a single room while other share the same space). We soon learn that these bad guys are related to Albert (OMG), Albert said to Tang Feng something like 'if you come with me, I will say to the bad guys not to hurt your friend'.

So Tang Feng follows Albert in his helicopter. His helecopter tooks him into a ship (or house I don't remember). Albert's daughter seems to like Tang Feng very much. After a while (i don't remember the space time), we learn that in this ship there is human traficking with Albert as a host. And Gino was one of the human who are sold tonight!! Albert told Tang Feng he can help him to redeem Gino liberty if he agree to one condition.

Next part for next time ;)

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh, I'm very happy right now. Btw, was the movie where TF played the fat man called "Slaughtered Demon" or smthing like that?

4. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huum I don't really remember its name anymore since I read it like 3 years ago XDD

if you guys want I can try to makes better summery like per chapter, since I cannot translate everything (English is not my main language, I have difficulty to write correctly), but it's going to take some time :)

sharlnina and kiara8 like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd prefer the summary like your first post since it looks like it'll take less time, and also the occasional cute moments TF have with his 3 lovers :)

6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any explicit scenes in this novel?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where the online raws is?
    Edit: nvm, found it

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    who does the mc end up with in the end? (is it a harem ending?) ...i really like his boss <3
    does he also do it with Albert?

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it's a harem ending

alexfilia likes this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    do we know the harem members?

11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu Tianchen, Albert, Charles

12. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you want to know? Or was your question answered already?

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the whole raws mtl, now I only want to read the extras about Charles and Tang Feng's movie, unfortunately, the website need vip account to view those chapters

14. Princess Sun

Princess Sun 『New Generation Sun Knight』 『Princess of Light』

Reading List:
    Link
    oh so tang feng didn't pick one specifically? awww....that's too bad i was supporting lu tian chen

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I like lu tian chan too T.T

Can anyone give me more details about Alfread and his daughter?

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of details?

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    like is he as bad as people say?....how does their 4rsome relashionship work? ...do we see his daughter a lot?

19. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    He operates an underground (on sea, actually) human aunction. The human are typically people who did bad things and their families are higher up so their crimes were naturally covered up.
    If you read one of the previous spoiler, it was mentioned that Alfred took Feng Tang on a ship and Gino was there being sold right? That was because during the shooting of a movie (the one that Tang Feng was shooting at the beginning of Book 2), Gino got too excited and he ejaculated on Tang Feng.
    About their relationship, it was said that whenever one of them is in the bedroom with Tang Feng (either doing sex or just being intimates in general), the others will either leave the room or the house.
    We see Anne only occasionally, but she was really attach to Tang Feng and TF also is very fond of her, thinking of himself as her 2nd dad but she call him "Mom", Tang Feng suspected that Albert has something to do with that.[\SPOILER]

20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Thaaank you <3

Do we know what kind of deal he made with Alfread in exchange for Gino? (Was it just bedroom activities?)...how did his 2 harem members reacted at first? ....also does he find out why everone says Alfread is a perverd? :D

He got a cute daughter out of it (kyaaa :3)
    Do people get jealous of them?