LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Firstly with the BUG Shiki was scared and barely found the will to speak. Out of the three followers Tomoe is the only one who would speak out freely should the need arrive. Tomoe knows what she is capable of, if Makoto wanted to fight the BUG then, she would knock him out and drag his ass out, even if the contract binds her. In the current timeline she knows her master's wish to "educate" the BUG and normally she would speak with spirits or Root or other sources to set up a fight with the BUG (surprise ofc) but she's going with the flow right now, since every minute Makoto lives, the more of a threat he becomes.

When it comes to hyumans I agree that Shiki is playing a big part. I agree with you that in the demon timeline Makoto lost connection to hyumans because Shiki was not there and Lime would barely socializes with his boss, so we can't count on him.

When it comes to women, in the demon timeline Makoto ended up with Tomoe and Mio because of Zef. I believe with Shiki the older brother not being there and instead Zef being there, Makoto ended up with them since Zef wouldn't observe like Shiki.

Eva would have sided with the demons and she doesn't hold any feelings for Makoto. Also she doesn't seem to mind his appearance lol. Maybe she is a possible candidate in that timeline. But it was erased so :p

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    CountryMage likes this.
  2. n00by_ME

n00by_ME Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But even with Zef there was no pact, which makes him something different. We already see that Makoto treats those he has a pact with, and those he doesn't very differently. Although Tamaki is an exception at the moment, time will most likely change that.

3. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    No he didn't, he saw her home/shrine/space with all its gold decorations, and heard her voice, but didn't get to see her 'because his perverted gaze might make her pregnant.'

4. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep and we saw that he was a subordinate, the kind that makes wonder if they were a king once. Still Zef filled the position of Shiki since dead Tomoe even recommended him. Probably they didn't get around to it since they listed that they should have contracted Grant. Kinda makes you wonder where Grunt is in that timeline, since Makoto only met her because of siding with the hyumans at Rotsgard and ending up being invited to Gritonia.

5. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    In the Manga she was in-front of him but Makoto could only see her lower body due to the curtains, and she used the water nearby to look through and see Makoto.

6. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    He might not have met her at all, or she dies when Lime doesn't rescue her from the Illuminati. His dealings with the demons were managed by Shiki too, so it makes you wonder what got him into their lands and leadership.

7. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Root was mentioned in that timeline so Lime rescuing her would be possible. But then again Shiki managed the academy papers while Makoto went to the library to meet Eva. So with Shiki not being there, that timeline would be different when it comes to Rotsgard. Makoto definitely met Eva some where else and she might not have been there to get kidnapped in the first place.

8. n00by_ME

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh you are right, I confused in my memory the "he saw her" as in he saw her completely. But I still think he would have managed to guess that Athena is a completely different goddess from her demeaner.

9. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He definitely saw her even it is just at the time when she inputed the remaining piece of universal communication. She touched his head, hard not to see. This is before he met Athena. If he is wary of Athena it is just because she is also a goddess.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  10. n00by_ME

Reading List:
    Link
    Wary may be, but he wouldn't immediately try and nuke her.

11. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    That is one hell of a foreshadowing. Make possible by the fact that we are 85% certain that the BUG is destined to fall from graces

12. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hopefully face first.

Flyingfrogslash likes this.
  13. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    A bunch is already bad. If she he goddess want safety then she should prevent Makoto from killing hyuman with influence. Popping right businessman or leaving them to die during "demon attack" might make KC a overlord of world economy. At that point Makoto would have more power and influence than the BUG without breaking the deal.

No matter what goddess do Makoto would won any game they play the moment she send him to Hibiki and introduce him to the referee (who is totally on Makoto and Tsuki side to boot)

14. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh she will fall head first right on top of Makoto carpet!

Look here she still have creation even if they decrease her power by99% and make her a human (Makoto isn't even a human and he have creation). Any god would know she is lose canon but they would not kill her (like Makoto they just disgust with her behavior not muderous).

So here the nutshell. They want her to learn and grow a bit more worthy, probrably by pointing out how her view screw the world up but you sure as hell she would use her religion and remaining authority to get favorable treatment. Heaven and other god are busy as hell with Tsuki out of commission.

So what is the place where her religion have no power. Where she might have a chance to see how much she fail. And is one person that could handle her weaken state and hate her enough to remain above her influence?

One day soon Susanoo will come to Makoto with a gift wrap goddess and ask him to be her nanny. Poor Makoto...he deserve better that that.

15. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagine that she would be babyfied and deliver to him via that big bird that they arrived last time. No storks would agree to deliver.

16. Jinnai.l

Reading List:
    Link
    They would deliver her tied up and caged given her ego she would try to escape at first opportunity

17. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    It is said that the Yatagarasu carries the sun. I'm sure she'll be a bit burnt.

18. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    That one time we all thought there might be room for Hibiki to survive in this novel.
    [​IMG]

19. korsbaek

korsbaek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she still have a chance for that if she lives long enough, to learn that what she is standing on is only 1 step higher then normal humans, and there are people far higher. As that will learn her how frustrating it can be to look up at others. ofc her plans need to be broken a few times to show it, or at least that is what i think.

if she learns there are stuff there simply cant be done with just working a little harder, her whole plan for the demi-humans and the like will break down completely. After that she might have a chance for survival.

Jinnai.l likes this.
  20. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    I did mention that on Reigokai's page. That Makoto is the only one that could change Hibiki, whether it be intentional or unconsciously. But if she fall for him after he completely annihilates her plans... I don't think she would have depth as a character.

Through the priestess's ability you can see Hibiki as a glowing hyuman. But so what, she could be a glowing huge pile of shit (literally), and the priestess would still think she's special. The only glowing piece of shit out there.

Sorry for that last part :p

d4saken likes this.