LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh she already know how to look up at the other people (namely does that outclass her like her parent or the law) but among her peers Hibiki is undefeated in our world. She is a hero material, basically the hero of Justice, however justice is a flimsy thing that once use incorrectly could lead to arrogance... and that what Hibiki is. Her justice is warped by the rule of the world because it is written by those above her league and to adher those "justice" she encourage everyone to try hard and follow the rule. She is the champion who is completely out of touch with those who suffer from the system she served.

Waterfall and Hibiki is the same they operate with rule and commonsense but Makoto operate with "reason". That why waterfall don't believe Tomoe when se said Makoto allow his memory to be read. For her, a supreme being like him wouldn't allow his servant to know what he is thinking and Hibiki operates the same way. But the fact is Makoto have no reason not to have tomoe read his memory and they didn't get that.

Then Makoto, her own peers surpasses her completely and become the direct threat to that "Justice" she believe. It understandable she is frustrate.

It is given that her plan will fail. Even if it succeed on the initial state Demi-human would follow the incentive and moves toward more attractive working condition and benefit Asora's offers. Hibiki's moves is bad because she know nothing about Makoto. She see a potential nuke and instead of learning what make it tick she avoid it like a plague. Smarter people will gather information about Makoto (easiest way is to investigate he find his worker. Makoto need to spread word to get people to migrate to Asora. Given that he still accept refugee, it shouldn't be that hard.) What Hibiki are doing is trying to invent a new wheel without investigating how far her competitor got up to.

Of course the hero gig could work but now I am going to quote the line that inspire me to write this. In my point of view this is how the hero with morality and reason should operate...with help from one of my favorite author Drew Hayes.

“People have called my ability a ‘God Field’ you know, but that’s an overstatement. I’m not a god, I’m still limited by my own perceptions and understanding. If I don’t know how to do a thing, then I can’t cause it. And free will is an element I’ve never been able to overcome, not that I’ve tried much. So I can’t force you to say anything, Crispin. But I can tell when you lie, and I can punish you for it. Let’s start with something simple. That brain-washing idea, that wasn’t theoretical, was it

can be read at Drews Hayes Novel also available on Kindle

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    chopin124, CockyBrat and Lange93 like this.
  2. korsbaek

korsbaek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i do not agree with her being able to look up at others(but from what I understand from your statement, we are not meaning the same thing when saying "look up"), it is true that she is following rules and authority, but that is not looking up at them, because she has never tasted true hardship(most humans from rich countries have never done that) and all have been easy for her with little work, she is under the impression that is how it is for all people, making her taste hardship or getting her to try something that little work does not grant her, will shatter that and her principles, doing that will also shatter her plan for the demi-humans. After she has her principles shattered she has a chance to learn how to look up, after that i will give her a chance of survival else she is pretty doomed to die at some point.
    To me the place where she fails is the most fontemental task ever question everything, given how smart she is made up to be, she really needs to learn to question herself to.

my guess is that is close to impossible for any hyuman to find out that Makoto is migrating people to Asora, a few of the reasons are, he is not migrating hyumans, so the word is not coming to hyumans unless some demi-human is willing to go up to hyuman and tell them about it(doing that is more then illogical to say the least, given the hyuman supremesis and doing that is the fastest way to get a colar around your neck).

it is true that the smart will gather info about him, and dont think they have not tried but the amount they get is neglect able(think about where he has ever unleashed a lot of power, and how live to tell the tale about it(only 1 source i can think of that hyumans can get(Hibiki herself), that is the castle battle with the demons)), if they knew just half of what he has done Hibiki would not do what she does right now.

and just to say the thing called Hero is just a matter of perception nothing more(unless you talk about the lead of a story as a Hero and not someone doing "good"). The reason to say that the Hero is only a matter of perception is easy, define good and evil, then tell all others to do the same if they are not very very alike with no contradictions(a impossible task that is failed before you begin), as there is no universal good or evil there will always be some people that sees the hero as the demon lord and the other way around, therefor saying how a hero should act is stupied, saying how a man of power should act would be better and to me the only way they should act is trough the law of bow to power nothing else(the same law that is at work in our world if you go to the fundamentals(you can kill as a higher power says you cant, unless you have higher power then that power(it is a country that says you cant kill so having more power then that country is close to impossible), simply put the law is enforced by power, if you have higher power then the enforcer a new enforcer is born(namely you in this chase))

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  3. Much Much mrm

Much Much mrm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of the three heroes Makoto is the only one who has kept his Japanese morals (more or less). Does anyone remember that time Hibiki met Trashmoki for the first time and she was angry that he wasn't calling her with honorifics. Later in Limia with Makoto she preferred her given title (Hero).

Damn, you can't even recognize her anymore right now.

Anyways just remembered that chapter where Root killed Sophia (?). Can't find the chapter but Root said something important, that Lance didn't teach Sophia dragon senses. Right after that, he said their relationship was only using each other.

Have a guess of what that means, in the spoiler below you'll find the answer.

Lance sensed the seed charm inside Sophia but kept quiet.

4. korsbaek

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think that is the reason as to my understanding Lancer and Sophia joined forces before Trashmaki came to the world, i think it is a more fontemental reason like Lancer wanting a new powerful sword, and what better way then a superior dragon gromming it to make it stronger

5. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either the true names was lost in time and change much like some in current world(ex. Londinium=london) or the wise are chuunis.

Too bad Tamaki won't come . I'm hoping she go in full miko outfit. They might even name her replacement for Chiya.

6. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    Aah as I've said, I can't remember the chapter number. But I do remember that Root mentioned it indirectly in reference to Sophia receiving the charm and that she knew what he meant by it. And yes Lancer wanted Sophia as a sword in the end.

7. korsbaek

Reading List:
    Link
    oh im not saying she did not get charmed but from what i understand it was way after she joined up with lancer, so if lancer did not teach her dragon sense in the time between teaming up and the charm being placed, i can only see that as Lancer grooming Sophia to be a sword and not a true comrade in arms, more a im using you and you are using me kinda relationship

8. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that he didn't teach her dragon senses because he was grooming her and that there relationship consisted of using each other.

What I meant was that Root indirectly mentioned her being charmed and teased her by saying Lancer didn't teach her dragon senses. Then followed up with "in the end your relationship was nothing more than using each other". Something like that.

9. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there's any more use of Makoto denying he's a Wise. Every thing he did gave him away as each time he jerked up or be surprised, Sairitz could see it from miles away. Gotta learn poker face fast Makoto-kun

10. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    He already fail headfirst the moment he write his shop sign in Japanese. He just try to delay the inevitable. Saritz need more than just invitations to force some one to come to Lorel against their will.

Why did she want Makoto anyway. The only reason I can think of is power but she already approach him before he become famous.

This proof that Lorel would likely keep a record of the past Wise and their power. If I am Makoto I would sent someone to infiltrate Lorel especially its Library. Information worth more than gold

11. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Sairitz wants the knowledge and bloodline of the Wise, as we know otherworlder has a larger mana than average hyumans and as for why for Makoto at first as what I have said above and now its for protection of Lorel if Makoto ever went to another major power as Sairitz said that would be the same as her giving the whole Lorel Union that's how big Sairitz sees Makoto and KC and she haven't even have to information what Hibiki have

12. Much Much mrm

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end did you mean she doesn't have the information Hibiki has? If so then I think even with Hibiki's charisma placed on her (Chiya), she would still tell Sairitz. if she received that information, she would believe it to some extent. The only words her mind would pick up from Chiya's words would be, "Strong", "Dangerous", "Country", "Friend".

Makoto going to another Major power would be the same as shooting themselves in the foot.

13. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably her visions are cryptic and they by experience know not to jump to conclusion. Past priestesses might have given visions that was misinterpreted or plainly wrong.

CountryMage likes this.
  14. korsbaek

Reading List:
    Link
    thinking about it Sairitz has the best way to discredit the priestess if she is not working for her plan, she just has to tell that what the priestess says is done by mind interfering magic done by Hibiki, all she has to prove it is tell about Trashmoki and how he is MCing all close to him.

talking about Trashmoki and his MC i think i have one of the limits, it does not work on people past level 1000, given Sophia was only affected a little, and her level was close to 1000 but not over it, but it does not work on Tomoe or Mio but both of them is over 1000, that would make the ability very powerful but not completely over powered.

15. Yuu Kazuto

Yuu Kazuto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Picnic Rose Garden" Really ?
    The founder's naming sense of Loriel is definitely weird.....

16. c0debreaker6

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the founder has a like for Otome games. . . . . by the way, there shouldn't be any otherworlder girls apart from Hibiki right?

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  17. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bug likes and favors women a lot so most summoned people are probably women.

18. Yuu Kazuto

Yuu Kazuto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the present time, Yes but in the past we don't know how many of them came into that world.
    I don't think that bug summoned mostly only women best example would be Root's Husband.
    by the way was his name mentioned any where in the novel ?
    ༼ʘ̚ل͜ʘ̚༽

19. c0debreaker6

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the only people summoned were the heroes and Makoto. Wises' were people who got through the crack of the world. They 'slip' through it. They aren't summoned. Besides, you should know that the original would supposedly be Makoto, but BUG got other ideas so she abducted - yeah, she abducted Trashmoki and Hibiki to play Makoto's role.

20. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bug wanted a Misumi and stated clearly she prefers women,Tsukibro chose Makoto, unless she plans to use them as sacrificial pawns or force them to fight strong enemies men have little value to her.I think she was somewhat aware of the situation at the beginning and used Tomoki as a sacrifice to Gritonia and sent Hibiki to Limia as the true hero.